Dangan Ronpa x Reader

By soudacan

give requests on the request page(s) More

byakuya togami
leon kuwata
nagito komaeda
fuyuhiko kuzuryu
ishimaru kiyotaka
chihiro fujisaki.
byakuya togami
gundam tanaka
nagito komaeda (lemon) (na-got-toe koe-mahd-doe)
mondo oowada
leon kuwata
fuyuhiko kuzuryu
hifumi yamada
human!monokuma (soz lol)
makoto naegi
izuru kamakura
kazuichi souda - merman edition
gonta gokuhara
ouma kokichi
makoto naegi
nagito komaeda
!! new fic + new request page

kazuichi souda (lemon) (sorry mom)

21.7K 314 2.7K
By soudacan

(this is a really bad lemon with my daddy i'm so sorry) (no it's not a daddy kink i just love Kazoo Soda)
•••
Everyday you had to suffer seeing him. Kazuichi Souda. Best friend of 4 years, partner in crime. He was also something else:

Your crush.

You've fallen under the trap of being in love with your best friend. Being around him makes you genuinely happy! His bubblegum pink eyes captivated you in a way no other orbs could. You loved his choppy neon hair which was always held back by a hat. Cliche as it is, you really liked him.

Of course, you were only best friends. You did best friend things together. Watched TV, played video games, eating and cooking. Deep down you wished that you could do things as such as lovers.

One day, Kazuichi came over to your house. The mechanic had a look of panic and rush.

"Kazuichi? Ya good there?" You ask the boy.

The pink haired boy runs over to you and puts his hands on your shoulders. He stares into your eyes.

"(Y/N). I need your help in the shop." He wheezes out.

You raise your brow at him.

"Okay? Why me?" You ask.

"Because you're my bestie! That's why!" He exclaims. "And I trust you and junk." The boy adds on.

You roll your eyes at him. "Okay okay, let's just go!"

After long and dreadful hours of working, you and your best friend finish the work from the day. Because it was late at night, Kazuichi just let you stay at his place. Of course after working, you were a mess and Kazuichi let you shower. Nothing was seen by him, considering everything got done in his bathroom.

After changing and walking into the messy living room of Kazuichis apartment, you collapse on the couch.

"I guess I'll sleep here." You awkwardly announce.

Kazuichi walks out of his kitchen, drinking water. He hasn't bothered changing at all, so he's still in his messy mechanics clothes.

"K. I'm going to bed. Night (Y/N)." He lamely says, and walks to his room.

When Kazuichis door is shut and he's gone, you let out a sad sigh. You were hoping he would offer his bed, or suggest you sleep together. Putting that thought aside, you turn over and fall asleep.

A crash from the outside wakes you up. You realize it's pouring outside, and you sigh. A flash of lightning temporarily illuminates the room, and scares you. Panic flows throughout you. Subconsciously you get up, and start making your way to Kazuichis room for comfort. You slowly grip the handle, turning it. Before you can open the door-

BOOM!

You let go on the handle, and fall to the ground. A loud crash emits from the ground. Sighing, you stand up. You're about to go to the couch again when Kazuichis door opens.

"Just come lay with me, ya butt." Kazuichi sleepily mumbles.

A smile spreads across your face. You walk into his room, satisfied that he let you in. You lay down next to your best friend. He rolls over next to you and buries his face in your back and wraps his arms around your waist. It's quiet for a couple of minutes, the only sounds being the rough winds and thunder.

You almost doze off, but something is poking at your lower back. It takes you a second to realize what it is.

"Psh, excited to have a girl in your bed?" You tease.

He immediately unwraps his arms from around your waist and shoves himself away from you. You burst into giggles.

"Hey! Shut up (Y/N)!" He shouts.

You continue giggling. "Hey little guy!" you jokingly say to his crotch.

"He's not little!" Kazuichi whines to you.

"Hm? Really?" You sarcastically hum.

"Mhm! This weapon is currently concealed." He proudly says. You can tell he's also slightly joking.

"If you so insist!" You sing song.

"I'll prove it right now!" Kazuichi yells.

"Do it! You won't!" You exclaim.

Kazuichi grabs the zipper to his jump suit in a threatening manner.

"I will!" He rebuts.

"Unzip that stupid yellow jumpsuit of yours right now then!"

Surprisingly, Kazuichi takes on to your challenge. He strips down to where he's only in his white undershirt.

"Well shit." You breathe. "You were right."

Kazuichi beams at you, his shark like teeth shining. "Duh! I wouldn't lie to you."

I giggle. "So Kaz, what are you wanna do about your little problem there?" You ask your crush, trying to sound innocent.

A smirk appears on Kazuichis face.

"Well I-I wa-was maybe... hoping you- you would-" Kazuichi stumbles over his wannabe sexy words.

You cup his face and pull him in. Your lips collide and you swear that sparks fly.

"Want me to fix it?" You purr.

Your best friend enthusiastically nods, which makes you giggle. You grab his chin and pull him in for a passionate kiss. He kisses you back. Tongues begin to battle, and hands explore every smooth inch of the skin. Eventually you have to pull back for air. Soon you go back to Kazuichi, kissing down his face to his neck. You mark his neck with little love bites. Whenever you hit a sweet spot, he softly groans and digs his nails into your skin.

Eventually you reach to where his shirt is. You take it off of him.

"Kaz, you won't be needing this."

Kazuichi snickers. "I know! And-

Kazuichi messes with the bottom part of your shirt before swiftly taking it off.

-You won't be needing that."

You blush, and nearly cover yourself up. Instead of doing so, you go back down on him. His body is covered with your kisses and love. When you reach his lower region, you take the length into your hand. Your tongue touches the bottom of the shaft and you slowly lick up towards the tip. You slip your mouth on to the tip, sucking it lightly.

Little groans and grunts of pleasure came from the boy, which made you more confident. You've had plenty of boyfriends before, but you've never done anything like this before.

You started moving down his length, taking as much as you could into your mouth. His size was impressive so you were worried it would be too much to handle. You reach your limit, and from there you simply bob up and down. Satisfied moans come from Kazuichi. He takes his left hand and tangles it in your already messy hair. Occasionally he'll tighten his grip, but not so much it hurts you.

"Oh shit, dude I'm getting close." He groans, tangling his hands further into your head.

You slip his length out of your mouth, and jack him off. He takes his hand from your hair, to let you do your work on him more efficiently. Kazuichi is giving you throaty moans. Soon he cums all over your stomach and breasts, and you flash him a satisfied grin.

"Did I fix your problem?" You jokingly ask.

Kazuichi nods, trying to catch his breath. The pink haired boys face is flushed, but he has the biggest smile on his face.

"So..." You awkwardly mumble. "Do we... go to bed or something?"

Kazuichi chuckles. "Done so soon?"

Before you can even think about giving an answer, your on Kazuichis lap. He takes off your (Color) bra. He wraps his left arm around you, and massages your right breast with his open hand. The boy kisses your neck, occasionally biting it. He leaves little marks on you. Little gasps and moans escape you as he work his magic on you.

"Enjoying yourself, (Y/N)?" Kazuichi asks in between his kisses and bites.

You stifle a moan and nod. Kazuichi makes his way up to your lips, and kisses them gently. The kiss is sweet and loving. You felt like it meant something to you. Sadly he pulls away after a couple of blissful seconds. He lays you on the bed and hovers over you.

"I think it's time for me to eat out." He says.

You burst into little giggles, and so does Kazuichi.

"Kaz, don't be a fricken mood killer." You groan, lightly shoving him.

Kazuichi dives down and kisses your neck. "I'm not being a mood killer."

He kisses all the way down your body, making you slightly squirm and moan. When he gets to your lower region, he slides off your (pants/skirt/whatever). He continues down then starts his work. The boy teases you by kissing and sucking the inside of your thigh. You feel yourself getting more and more aroused by the second. Finally Kazuichi starts doing what needs to be done. He flicks his tongue on your clit, which makes you go crazy. Moans escape your lips, and you feel Kazuichi smile between your legs.

The boy sticks his tongue inside of your hole, which drives you wild. He continues pleasuring you, letting his tongue explore every crevice of your love. You feel a knot form inside of you. You grab the sheets and begin to quiver. An orgasm hits you, very intensely. You tremble and squirm, letting the immense amount of pleasure come out of you like a wave. After it's over, you catch your breath. Kazuichi comes up and lays next to you.

"How was that?" He asks, his face plastered with a satisfied smirk.

"Amazing." You huff.

"Were just getting to the best part!" Kazuichi says with a smirk.

You roll over to him, facing him. "Oh really?" You jokingly say. "I thought we would just end it here."

Kazuichi jokingly pouts. "Awe come on!"

You climb on top on top of the pink haired boy, straddling him. Kazuichi smiles. He sits up, causing you to slightly slide into his lap. After wrapping your arms around him, you begin to kiss his neck, where his sweet spots are. Kazuichi grabs your butt, trying to adjust you on his member. You wiggle around, trying to help him out. Eventually, your sexes line up.

"(Y/N)? I know we've gotten this far and all, but are you ready?" Kazuichi mumbles in your ear sweetly.

You bit your lip nervously, but nod. Your hopefully now more than) best friend knew you were... inexperienced, to say the least. It made you happy, knowing he was looking out for your well being.

"Okay." He breathes into your ear.

Kazuichi slightly thrusts upwards, and you sink on to him. You moan and dig your nails into Kazuichis back. The mix of pain and pleasure is exhilarating. As soon as your adjusted, you begin to ride him slowly. Soft grunts come from Kazuichi. Small moans come you. You kiss his neck, making the boy moan more. Kazuichi grabs your butt again, except he is now gently controlling the way you move.

"H-hey (Y-Y/N)" Kazuichi moans out. "I'm getting close, sh-should I pull out?"

You shake your head no. "Nothing is gonna happen." You assure him between breaths and gasps.

He nods, and you continue riding his length. You continuously get faster and faster, and soon the familiar knot comes back. You slightly hug Kazuichi tighter, knowing his release and yours is coming soon.

"Ah! (Y/N) I'm-" Kazuichi yells, right as he explodes inside of you.

You get to your peak as well. Like before, you tremble and moan, a shock wave like no other coming over you. After your high, you two collapse back on to his bed, ready to pass out. You slide off of Kazuichi, and roll next to him.

"Is your problem solved now?" You jokingly ask.

"Hmm, don't think so." He replies back, in a playfully snarky tone.

You yawn, your energy drained from you. You snuggle into the boy next to you. He pulls up the slightly messy covers over the two of you. Kazuichi wraps an arm around you lovingly.

"Hey Kaz?" You ask.

He sleepily hums in reply, looking down at you with one bubblegum colored eye open.

"Does this make us anything different?" You question.

Kazuichi sleepily shrugs. "It makes us more than besties that's for sure." He half awake mumbles.

You giggle a small bit. "Goodnight Kazuichi."

There was a silence. Before falling asleep, you hear him say: "Love you, (Y/N)."

You wake up the next day, at almost 12 pm. A glance down at yourself is a mild reminder that you banged your best friend. A look to your side says that the man you made love to is gone. You lightly giggle to yourself.

"Kaz would run off like that."

You get up and stretch. You hunt down your bra and underwear from the night before and slip them on, along with an oversized shirt that belonged to Kazuichi. 

After looking in the mirror, not bothering to fix your appearance, you walk out into Kazuichis living room.

"Morning!" Kazuichis voice comes from behind you. You turn to see him only in a towel, making your face go red.

"Oh (Y/N). We literally- nevermind."

You snicker a little bit. "Kaz? You should answer what I asked you last night."

"I did!" He exclaims with a minuscule pout on his face.

You roll your eyes. "Whatever." You grumble, clearly unsatisfied with the answer that was previously given.

Kazuichi senses your mood drop. He takes your hand and holds it.

"I love you, okay? We can be whatever you want to be, (Y/N)." Kazuichi says.

You smile. "So we can be a thing?" You ask.

Kazuichi nods. "I would love that."

He leans down and kisses your cheek. You smile, and grab his face, giving him a big, loving kiss. Kazuichi laughs happily in the kiss. He repeatedly kisses you. You pull away for a second. Your hands are still cupped on his face. Your (Eye color) eyes meet his shining pink ones.

"Kaz, I love you." You mumble against his lips.

•••
(2328) an: it's really bad i'm sorry,, first (published lmao) lemon,,,,, yeah okay goodbye i'm gonna end my life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 6.6K 46
UwU 0w0 Requests are open!
7.2K 180 10
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐨... 𝙂𝙉 (𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧-𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡) 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 Whoo...
7.5K 168 18
❗️Stories can contain extremely dark and triggering topics. Viewer discretion is advised.❗️ DISCONTINUED None of the characters belong to me. Photo...
711K 7.9K 38
Discontinued. No more requests