Arshi SS : Ek Din (Completed)✔

By Uzma_Farheen

Continuation from Arnav and Khushi's first marriage track.. Here is my imagination on how their life changes... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Epilogue

Part 7

25.1K 729 26
By Uzma_Farheen

Khushi: Arnavji... (Her voice was so soft that no one else heard it, but Arnav did. He moved to her side and held her hand. That's when everyone noticed Khushi opening her eyes.)

Arnav (smiling): Khushi... relax... nothing happened to you. (More than reassuring her, he was trying to convince himself.)

Khushi (holding Arnav's hand): Arnavji... hu... hum... bhi... aapse... bahut pyaar... karte hain... (The horrible accident made her confess her feelings as soon as possible, fearing something worse might happen.)

Arnav was on cloud nine hearing her confession. He hugged her, not caring about the family's presence. She slowly clutched his shirt. Everyone, including Akash, who had just entered the ward, was very happy to see them together.

Khushi (breaking the hug): Amma, Buaji, Nani, Anjaliji... (They all came in front of Khushi.) I am sorry; I hurt you all...

Nani: No, Khushi bitiya, we know how much you and Chote love each other. We all have accepted your relationship. We are very happy that you both are together. (Khushi smiled at them.)

Payal smiled happily for her sister but was shocked when she saw Akash standing near the door, his hand stained with some blood.

Payal (panicking): Akash...!!!

Everyone's reverie broke as they heard Payal's voice. Payal held Akash's hand worriedly. Arnav got up and went to Akash.

Arnav: Akash, what happened to you? And where is Shyam? (Everyone was waiting for his answer, but Khushi was confused.)

Akash: Don't worry, Bhai. I gave Shyam's number to the police to track his caller list, then I followed him. I heard him telling someone to keep an eye on a girl. I was sure it wasn't Khushiji, so I told the police to find the location of the person he was speaking with. They found that the men had kidnapped a girl, so they acted quickly and rescued her. When NK told me about the doctor's daughter, I informed the police to ensure she was safely taken home.

Doctor (sighing in relief): Thank you so much for saving my daughter. (He thanked them and left.)

Akash (to Arnav): Bhai, the police later caught Shyam as they had enough proof now. He saw me, and we had a little fight... but the police took him away.

Everyone sighed in relief, but Arnav, still angry, made a mental note to confront Shyam later for using his Di and trying to harm Khushi. Meanwhile, Khushi was confused by everything Akash had said.

Khushi (trying to sit): Police...? Shyamji...?

Garima and Payal came to her side and held her.

Payal (worriedly): Khushi, don't try to get up... It will hurt you...

Garima: Haan, bitiya... you have to take care of yourself.

Khushi: But... wha... what happened...?

Buaji: Titalya, now everyone knows about Shyam's true colors. He's in the police station now. This was bound to happen after how he cheated and got engaged to you...

Everyone, including Anjali and Arnav, gasped hearing Buaji. Then Buaji told them everything: how Shyam had been staying in their house as a paying guest, how he got engaged to Khushi, how she discovered the truth and broke the engagement, and how she wanted to tell everyone about Shyam but was stopped by Anjali's pregnancy. Khushi looked at Anjali with guilty eyes, while Anjali shed tears, supported by Nani and Mami.

Khushi (with tears): I am sorry, Anjaliji...

Anjali hurriedly wiped her tears, went towards Khushi, and wiped her tears as well. Arnav was feeling very guilty for doubting Khushi.

Anjali (sniffling): Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault... that man is at fault. I'm sorry because you had to endure all this pain, and we didn't even know about it... (Tears flowed from her eyes again.)

Khushi (wiping Anjali's tears and shaking her head): No, Anjaliji... no more tears...

Anjali (slightly smiling): Not Anjaliji... it's Di...

Khushi (smiling): Di...

Garima: Sab acche ke liye hota hai. ab hamari dono bitiya surakshit hain. (Everything happens for the best. now both our daughters are safe.)

Nani:Haan, bilkul sach kaha aapne... aur hamari dono bitiya bahut bahadur hain. (Yes, you're absolutely right and both our daughters are very brave.)

Buaji: Sab Nandkisore ki kripa hai. (Everything is by God's grace.)

Shashi smiled at his daughter. Today, he was very happy that Shyam was out of their lives and that his daughter had a perfect partner who loved her unconditionally. Khushi blinked her eyes in response to her father. Arnav stood admiring Khushi.

Mami: Hello hi bye bye... phati saari... humara matlab... Khushi bitiya, how are you feeling now?

Everyone raised their eyebrows, teasing Mami for being nice to Khushi.

Khushi (happily): Hum theek hain, Mamiji...

Mama (interrupting): Kya hua, Mano... ye mausam me badlaw kahan se aaya...? (What happened, Mano. where did this change in weather come from...?)

Akash (holding Payal's hand): Dad, don't tease Mom. (He was very happy with the way his mom behaved today, supporting Payal and praying for Khushi. It confirmed to him that his mom had accepted both of her daughters-in-law.)

NK (in broken Hindi): Kabse Khushiji ko josh aaya hai... tabse sab kuch kaccha hai...

Everyone laughed at that.

Anjali (correcting NK): Jabse Khushiji ko hosh aaya hai. tabse sab kuch accha hai. (Ever since Khushiji regained consciousness, everything has been good.)

In the midst of this laughter and happiness, one man stood there feeling very guilty. He badly wanted to talk to Khushi alone.

------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment if you like the update.

Thank You! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 2.4K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
146K 10.9K 53
Presenting Arnav and Khushi in a story that transcends all societal norms of love 💖 Can you meet someone for the first time and feel that you've kno...
13.3K 746 6
Arnav and Khushi are a newly married couple who travel their journey to their day of love....to their own happily ever after....!!
236K 9.4K 18
Highest rank : #128 in fan-fiction on 16/3/18 What happens when Arnav doesn't show up at the alter because he decides not to marry Khushi after knowi...