Time Is Precious

Od pagewrite13

Více

I Was Taken
Jackie

The End

2 0 0
Od pagewrite13

I didn't want to die, I never did, but it's a way of life. There I was, sitting in Abigail's House when I was struck. Being struck is when someone ( normally an evil person) gets a chip, ( not a chip you can eat) and inserts it into your head, it fills your mind with lies, then after it's complete they take you too a different house and you live there, never knowing your real life. I was some of those people to be struck. I was one of the very few people who escaped being struck once. But I wasn't so lucky the next time. This is my story. My name is Ember Violet Wills and this is my story.

Hey guys! I hope you like the first chapter. Please comment if you like it!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

38.9K 2.2K 20
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
473K 11.4K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
80.5K 2.8K 23
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
137K 27.8K 82
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့