His Oreo Princesa

By SarcasticallyWitty

[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervousl... More

HIS OREO PRINCESA
{1} My 3 Brothers
{2} You Tickle the Dragon, You Get Burnt
{3} The Bra Unhooker
{4} Never Let Summer-Storm and Reese Teach
{5} Art + Kayden = Hell
{6} Overprotective Brothers
{7} Unnecessarily Overprotective Brothers Ship Stayden
{8} The Quads Kitchen Disaster
{9} Truth or Dare
{10} Mother Nature Payed Her a Visit
{11} Death Anniversary
{12} The Story of Jayden Paris
{13} The Tree Stump
{14} Kayden's Father
{15} Mission Cola
{16} Ask Her Out, Idiot
{17} Say Yes, Idiot
{19} Jayden Would Have Believed Me
{20} Bathroom Encounters and Comeback Battles
{21} Don't Bring Foo-Foo into This
{22} Shut Your Face, Cole
{23} You're a Motherfreaking Jizztissue
{24} I Like Kayden Freaking Paris
{25} I Like Summer-Storm TeNana-Williams
{26} The Last Game
{27} Whipped
{28} Reese and Cassie
{29} Nothing Happened...kinda
{30} How Do You Have a 4.0 GPA
{31} Baby Making in the Grocery Store
{32} I Need to Shit
{33} Stayden
{34} Prom
{35} Reincarnation of Satan in the Body of a Witch
{36} I'm Gonna Kick her Ass all the Way to Outer Space
{37} Senior Prank Day
{38} Foo-Foo's Going to Yale
{39} Bye
{40} Graduation
Epilogue
HIS LITTLE DEVIL

{18} The New Girl

74.3K 3.9K 3.2K
By SarcasticallyWitty

~Summer-Storm~

I watch with narrowed eyes as a girl with platinum blonde hair and greenish-blue eyes steps into the History classroom.

I don't like her.

Me neither, subconscious. Me neither.

"Class, this is our new student, Daezahn Lingard, please do your best to make her feel welcome." Our principal, Mr Farrington, says before walking out of the classroom.

I lean over to Kyla. "I don't like her."

Despite dating my brother now, she still sits next to me.

You know what they say. Sisters before misters.

Kyla leans over to me. "Why? She looks nice."

I look at her. "Who was right about Samantha being a bitch? Who was right about Harry Quinn breaking into school last year to steal computers? Who was right about-"

Kyla cuts me off. "Okay, we get it. You're right about everything. But yeah, I trust you. If you don't like her, I don't like her."

This is what you call a best friend.

The new girl confidently struts to the only empty seat left in the room.

Next to Kayden.

He catches her eye and winks.

I roll my eyes.

Gag.

Of course this boy wants to hook up with her.

For some reason, it annoys me. I mean, he's a man-whore, he's hooked up with more people than Nate and that's saying something, but I was never bothered by it before.

I see Kyla smirk at me from the corner of my eye, but I just ignore it.

The real question is, why am I so bothered by the fact he wants to hook up with the new girl?

*~*

Lunch.

My favourite time of the day.

That was, until Kayden walks over to our table with the leech--I mean, Daezahn clinging onto his arm.

I look at my brothers. "I don't like her."

Nate raises an eyebrow at me. "Why?"

"My sixth sense is kicking in."

Cole shakes his head, staring at Daezahn. "Whatever, Summer-Storm. She's really nice. We talked to her after History."

Kyla glares at the back of Cole's head as he stares at Daezahn.

Boi, you better get your eyes off the new girl and on your girlfriend, because I ain't picking up your pieces when she castrates you.

Kyla turns to me. "I definitely don't like her."

Kayden sits down in his usual place across from me and Daezahn on his lap.

"Hey, Princesa."

I look at Kayden who gives me a big smile.

"Yea-" I'm cut off by Barbie Bitch--I mean, Daezahn.

"Princesa?"

Kayden scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah, it's one of my nicknames for her."

"Do you have a nickname for me, Kade?"

Kade? Kade?! Only I call Kade, Kade.

"Sorry, Daezahn, but can you not call me Kade?" Kayden questions, looking at the glower on my face.

"Why not, baby?" She whines, pouting. Or at least, trying to pout. She looks constipated.

"Only Summer can call me that. It's kinda been like that since we were little." Kayden gestures to me.

Daezahn turns to me, her smile friendly, but her eyes evil.

"So you're Summer-Storm?" She cocks her head. "Can I call you Summer?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Only Kade can call me that. It's kinda been like that since we were little." I mimic Kayden's earlier words.

"Anyway, Summer-Storm," Kayden jumps in. "Guess what I got you."

I cock an eyebrow. "It's not a bomb, is it?"

He doesn't say anything, just slides a pack of Oreos across that table.

"Oreos!" I cheer like a kid, getting up and rounding the table to give him a big hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

He chuckles and hugs me back. "No problema, Princesa."

Daezahn subtly glares at me as I sit back down in my seat.

She then grabs Kayden's face and gives him a big, sloppy kiss.

And of course.

He happily kisses back.

Daezahn gives me a small smirk as she catches my glare when they break away.

Bitch.

*~*

"Kayden, I'm telling you, she's evil." I flap my arms around as we walk to Art.

"Princesa, I'm telling you, she's not." He glances at me from the corner of my eye.

I glare at him before jumping on his back. He doesn't stumble one bit.

"Seriously, Summer?" He questions, but still places his hands under my thighs, keeping me up.

"Yup, onwards piggy." I point towards the direction of art.

"The things I do for your cute little ass."

*~*

"Summer! What the hell is your problem?!" Kayden yells as he walks towards me.

What the hell is this boy talking about?!

It's the end of school and I was waiting for him, Kyla and my brothers so we can go home.

"What?" I ask, extremely confused. I left him alone after Art when I saw Daezahn walking towards us. It's only been ten minutes. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't act all innocent." He stops in front of me. "Daezahn told me how you called her names then slapped her."

I stare at him, baffled. "What the fuck?! Kayden, I never did that!"

"Stop lying!"

"I'm not lying, Daezahn is!" I yell, exasperated. "How could you believe her over me? You've known me pretty much your whole life!"

"And I hated you for most of it." Okay, that hurt. I mean, it's true, but it still hurt.

"But, Kay-"

"You know what, Summer-Storm? If you want to keep acting like a bitch towards Daezahn, go for it." He snaps. "But you lose me."

He turns around and walks towards Daezahn, who is waiting with Samantha in her car.

Of course the Barbies' of the school would become best friends.

He gives me on last look before he gets in the car and they drive away.

I just lost Kayden.

FML.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
1.8M 98.5K 43
[SECOND BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Of course I'm just like my mother." I roll my grey eyes. "I popped out of her uterus." "Miss Paris!" "Ms Ha...
21K 4.1K 50
"I bet you didn't even have your first kiss, Van," Elena remarked and smirked, a knowing expression on her face. "Let's go, El," Kate urged, eyeing...
3.3K 96 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...