Sad Hetalia Headcanons

By A_Cumberbatch

○Completed○ (probably) The title kind of explains itself. This is a collection of my sad Hetalia headcanons... More

Hi There
A Thousand Years
Sealand
Britain's Secret
Sign Language
Pearl Harbor
Revolutions
Rebellions of 1837
American Civil War
Letters
Russia
Country of Love
Spanish
Prussia
Canada

Pearl Harbor Part 2

2K 60 13
By A_Cumberbatch

*This is a lot worse if you imagine Hawaii as a small child around five or so.*

After the war, Japan asks America if he could apologize to Hawaii. America takes him to see her, and she's just playing with some of the other kids on the big island. Japan looks to America, not knowing if this was the right thing to do, and America nods. He goes to Hawaii, kneels down to her height, and stutters out her name. Hawaii is just standing there staring up at him, and Japan starts crying. "I- I- I'm s-so sorry Hawaii," he says. And she just hugs him and smiles. "It's okay sir; you don't have to cry." Then, she runs off and brings him back a lei and puts it over his head. "Here, I hope this makes you feel better." Japan just cries some more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...