The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

By harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
Epilogue
Thank You

88

12K 348 52
By harlenaislife

A/N: hey guysss! this is the second last chapter of this book! hope you like it, don't forget to comment and vote if you do! also I suggest you guys listen to Say you won't let go by James Arthur while reading this xxxx

Harry

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. Harry Styles, you may kiss your bride." The pastor says.

"Finally." I mumble before latching my lips onto Selena's.

The rest of the audience start to clap and cheer for us. Selena and I smile into the kiss as we deepen the kiss. We pull away and look into each others eyes.

"I love you." I say.

"And I love you." Selena smiles.

We walk down the aisle hand in hand with everyone cheering and clapping beside us. I was smiling so much that my cheeks were hurting but I couldn't help it.

The most perfect girl, the girl of my dreams was now my bride. I couldn't be happier. This is the best moment of my life.

.....

"I'm still in such awe. Your vows were absolutely heart touching." Gemma smiles at us. "And both of you look gorgeous may I add."

"You look beautiful yourself." Selena compliments my sister.

Gemma smiles and give Selena a hug,"Hey we're family now. You don't need to be giving me fake compliments."

"I'm not, trust me." Selena smiles.

"I've always wanted a sister. And so many years later I have one." Gemma says.

"Okay can you not refer to Selena as your sister? Because that's creepy and then I feel like I married my sister which is a no no." I cringe at the thought of marrying my sibling. I almost gagged in my mouth.

"Okay Harold. Don't need to make that ugly face." Gemma pauses,"Oh wait, that is your natural face. You were born with it!" She jokily adds.

"Haha very funny." I roll my eyes at her fake amused.

"Your wife laughed. That's all that matters. I'm going to leave you two love birds alone now." Gemma smiles and then walks away.

Selena turns her head to look at me and is about to say something when we hear a voice coming from behind us,"Mommy! Daddy!"

We both turn around to see Millie running our way,"Hi there sweetheart." I smile at her.

"Can I ask you a question?" Millie asks.

"Ofcourse you can sweetie. What is it?" Selena says.

"When do I get to get married?" Millie asks.

I chuckle bitterly,"Never."

Selena hits me on my arm lightly,"What your dad means to say is when you're a bit older."

"Why can't I get married now?" Millie whines.

"Why do you want to get married now sweetheart?" I ask.

"Well it's fun and I can dress up like a princess like mommy did and I can kiss the boy and I can eat cake and I can invite all my friends over and I would get so many presents and it would be the best." Millie says.

"Well sweetie in order to get married you need to be a little older and maybe have a person you want to marry." Selena explains.

"I can marry Ryan!" Millie says.

"Who's Ryan?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"He's my boyfriend." Millie says casually.

"Boyfriend?" I ask in a louder tone.

"Yeah. Mommy knows all about him." Millie says.

I turn to give Selena a look,"Does she now?"

"Yeah! So can I get married?" Millie asks.

"Just wait a little longer and then you can get married okay sweetie?" Selena says.

"How much longer?" Millie asks.

"How about until you're 12?" Selena suggests.

"How about until you're 45" I mumble but Selena seems to catch on and gives me a look.

"Oh okay. I'm going to go play with Gracie and Tori now." Millie says and runs away.

"Selena! Harry!" We turn around to see one of Selena's relatives coming our way.

.......

"Now we would like to welcome for the first time, Mr and Mrs Harry Styles to the dance floor for their first ever dance." Louis announces.

"Shall we?" I get up and extend my hand to Selena.

"We shall." Selena smiles and gets up.

"The first song played would be Say you won't let go which was selected by the groom himself." Louis says into the mic once again as Selena and I reach the stage.

The music starts to play and we slowly start to move along to the beat.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight. Did I already tell you that?" I ask.

Selena giggles,"Yes you did. But it won't hurt to hear it again."

"Are you having a good time?" I ask.

"The best. I can always count on you to select the cheesiest song to be the song of our first dance." Selena says.

"You love this song." I defend myself.

"I know." Selena smiles.

"Okay now who is this Ryan character that our daughter is seeing?" I ask.

Selena pauses for a second and looks at me dead in the eye. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing. It's just that you called Millie our daughter." Selena smiles.

"She is our daughter Selena. If not biological, she sure thinks of you as her mother and you adopted her two months ago so legally she is your daughter." I say.

Selena smiles,"You've never said it before, it came as kind of a shock but it just made me smile."

"Well I'm glad it did babe." I smile,"Now this Ryan guy?" I ask.

"He's a boy in her class. She likes him he likes her. He's an adorable little boy. I've met his mom a few times. She's a nice person. You've got no worries. She's not with a player. Plus it's like puppy love. You never forget your first love." Selena says.

"I beg to differ babe. Your first love is definitely not in pre school and you don't consider pre school relationships to be puppy love. You don't even remember the name of the kids you went to pre school with." I say.

"I remember my pre school boyfriend's name. It was Tommy. He was a quite blonde guy. Wonder what he's up to now." Selena squints her eyes together like she does when she's thinking.

I hold onto her waist a little tighter getting her to look at me,"Hey well you're married. You don't need to be thinking of this Tommy kid anyone babe."

Selena giggles,"Okay I'm sensing someone getting jealous. We haven't even been married for 12 hours and you're already obsessed with me. How nice."

I roll my eyes,"Just wanted to remind you that you don't need that Tommy kid."

"I know because I have you." Selena smiles. She pushes her lips against mine for a brief peak. She pulls away a few seconds later and smiles at me.

"Oh look the song's ending." Selena points out.

"Say you won't let go." I sing along.

"I won't." Selena smiles.

I spin her around once as the song reaches it's end.

.....

Selena and I were sitting at our respected table with our friends and family listening to everyone's speeches but most importantly enjoying the amazing cake.

"Does anyone even remember the day Selena first met Harry? She was bloody furious at the poor lad." Liam says.

"I know. And then they came over to my office and he was calling her these weird pet names and I could see Selena gag everything and I was just enjoying the entire thing." Nina adds causing everyone at the table including Selena and I to chuckle.

"The first time I realized that Harry really liked Selena was at the annual ball. He was creepily staring at Selena as she was dancing with Daniel. He was so furious it seemed like he was going to kill the guy." Sophia adds and everyone chuckles.

Selena looks at me,"Wow babe I didn't know you were so obsessed with me." Selena jokes.

"I wasn't. Sophia's just over exaggerating." I defend myself and take a sip of my wine.

"Yeah okay Harold." Sophia sarcastically says.

"I remember our wedding when Harry brought Selena as his plus one I was just like okay shit is real. Harry never introduced us to anyone and they weren't even dating back then. That day I knew that Selena was here to stay and I was fine with it cause she's an absolute sweetheart." Gigi says.

Selena puts her hand on top of Gigi's,"Aww. Love you." Selena smiles.

"We're all a big family. This is so strange to think how far we've actually come." Selena says.

"Everything turned out just great." I smile at Selena as she rests her head on my shoulder.

Everyone else was now indulging in their own separate conversations.

"I love you Mrs Styles." I whisper to Selena.

"I love you too Mr Gomez." Selena says.

I chuckle,"Good. You better."

That was the day when I didn't fuck up anything. That was the day when nothing went wrong. The day when I was happier then ever because I had everything I could possibly ever want in life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 686 73
Harry Styles x Kendall Jenner Fanfiction 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘒𝘨𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯? ©️HESmylovie All rights res...
49.4K 1.1K 59
"When you get fame , you give up privacy. You should know that Selena." He said angrily. **MATURE CONTENT** #4 in Harlena - 6/03/2018 #2 in Harlena...
32.8K 876 14
A Choose Your Own Adventure-inspired Taylor Swift fan fic! Help us decide what Swifty should do next...
795K 13.4K 96
@harrystyles liked your post. @harrystyles commented on your post. @harrystyles started following you. - highest ranking: #179 in fanfiction (thank y...