Shayad Yahi Hai Pyaar - A D3...

By SarafWasima

4 orphan girls...4 rich boys...their passion for dance which leads them to St-Louis. What will happen when th... More

Character Sketch
Chapter 2: First Day!
Chapter 3: First Meet!
Chapter 4: Divide & Rule
Chapter 5: D se Dosti or D se Dushmani?
*Important Note*
Special Announcement!
Chapter 6: Live It

Chapter 1: Exciting Results!

1.2K 45 40
By SarafWasima

It was a beautiful morning sunrise in Dehradun, birds chirping, bumble bee and butterflies sucking nectar from the fresh blooming flowers. A girl in yellow churidar was peacefully watering the plants in the garden. 

As soon as she finished her work she ran back in the house, carefully taking of her sandals and tip toed towards the puja ghar while her anklets were making sweet sounds. Soon the whole house was awake due to a melodious voice.

In the room

SH: Yeh ladki bhi na...god subah subah shuru hogayi yeh... -She yearned as someone dared to ruin her morning sleep.

Hoooo... Aa aa aa...
Hey gopal-krishna karun aarti teri
Hey priya pati main karun aarti teri
Tujhpe to kanha, bali bali jaaun
Saanjh savere tere gun gaaun
Prem me rangi main rangi bhakti mein teri
Hey gopal-krishna karun aarti teri (x2)

Hey priya pati main karun aarti teri

Soon everyone joined the prayer while she kept singing the prayer and doing the aarti.

Ye maati ka tan hai tera
Mann aur praan bhi tere
Main ik gopi, tum ho kanhaiya
Tum ho bhagwaan mere
Krishna krishna krishna rate aatma meri
Hey gopal-krishna karun aarti teri
Hey priya pati main karun aarti teri

NE: Lagta hai aaj prasad khaane ko milega aur iska mood bhi achchha hai.

O kanha tera roop anupam, mann ko harta jaye
Mann ye chaahe, har pal ankhiyan tera darshan paaye
Dars tera, prem tera aas hai meri

Hey gopal-krishna karun aarti teri
Hey priya pati main karun aarti teri
Tujhpe to kanha, bali bali jaaun
Saanjh savere tere gun gaaun
Prem me rangi main rangi bhakti mein teri
Hey gopal-krishna karun aarti teri
Hey priya pati main karun aarti teri

Soon the prayer ended and she turned to the girls standing behind her and one by one served them prasad.

??: Taani....maang liya joh maangna tha tumhe aapne krishna-ji se?

Sach sach batao ke kisko laga ke woh Kriya hogi? hmm...

TA: Haan Kriya, baas I hope ke aaj humsab ka result achchha nikle.

KR: Don't worry...humsab paas bhi hojayenge aur woh bhi achchhe marks se.

NE: Guys...we late getting...jaldi se nashta doing.

SH: Bhuk toh mujhe bhi laagi hai.

SM: Tum log tayar ho jaao main khaana lagati hun.

ALL: OK MAASI!

Soon everyone joined for breakfast and left for reaching their school to check out their results. The four of them tried to figure out their names of the list but failed. Soon a group of students from their batch approached them and started congratulated them.

SH (confused): WOW! Guys...why the are you congratulating us?!

NE (almost shouted): FAIL KARNE WALE KO KOI BADHAI DETA HAI KYA?!

STUDENT: Fail? Who said ke tum fail hogayi ho?

TA: Jab naam hi nahi hoga list mein toh fail hi honge na.

STUDENT: Kya tum logon ko pata nahi?

KR: Kya nahi pata hai humein?

STUDENT: Arre tum charo ne top kiya hai aur woh bhi pure Dehradun mein!!!

ALL: KYA!!!

All of them rushed to the honorary board and there it was written in bold letters:

KRIYA Excellence in Dance/Social Activities and topped with 97.4%

NEHA Excellence in Dance/Drama and topped with 97.4%

SHARON Excellence in Dance/Cultural Activities and topped with 97.4%

TAANI Excellence in Academics/Debate and topped with 97.4%

ALL: OMG!!! CONGRATS TO US!! YEPPIIE!!

They hug each other and jumping like mad grabbing almost everyone's attention.

PRINCIPAL: That's not it girls.

ALL: Hello sir!

PRINCIPAL: HELLO GIRLS...I'M EXTREMELY PROUD OF YOUR FOUR...YOU'VE PROVED YOURSELVES THE BEST AND NOW YOU GIRLS ARE GETTING FULL SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE.

ALL: Thank you so much sir!

Their happiness had reached the seventh sky and now they wanted to celebrate, all 4 of them went crazy and started dancing and singing. All four of them were super excited to share the news with their maasi. As soon as they went home they bounced on Smriti almost choking.

SM: Bachcho meri jaan lene ka iraada hai kya?!

They immediately leaved her and gived sheepish smiles.

ALL: HUMCHAROKOSCHOLARSHIPMILIHAI!!! -They said it in one go unable for Smriti to figure out.

SM: KYA?! Dheere bolo aur ek ek karke!

SH: HUM..

NE: CHARO KO..

KR: SCHOLARSHIP..

TA: MILI HAI.

Registering all the words Smriti stood up with a jolt and engulfed the four of them in a big hug.

SM: So..kaunse college mein admission lene ka socha hai tum sab ne? -She asked out of the blue in the middle of the lunch.

ALL: ST-LOUIS MUMBAI! -They spoke together and were equally surprised by each others answers.

Soon the room was filled with laughter and they soon were done with their meals.

In Another City, Mumbai

Three guys were constantly banging on a bedroom door for at least and hour, finally they had enough and asked the servant to open the door by key. Due to their surprise, a guy was hugging his pillow tight with a broad smile on his face while sleeping they guessed he must be dreaming. He looks dams cute while sleeping and looks like a small child.

*Dream*

He saw a female figure clad in white dress, her way of walking clearly made out how elegant she was, he couldn't see her face properly but her gorgeous hazel eyes kept him mesmerizing, as he felt her moving away, he immediately caught her wrist and she turned back at him but to the swift her dupatta covered her face. He slowly lifted her dupatta from the bottom to which her lips were visible to him, he slowly went closer and as he leans to take her lips in between his...

*Splash*

??: WT****!!!

He felt cold water hitting his face which force him to wake up in jolt.

??: WHAT THE HELL DUDE!! AISE KAUN UTHATA HAI KISIKO?!!

SW: Kisi ko nahi sirf Reyaansh Singhania ko hi aise uthaya jaata hai.

Yes girls, the guy was our handsome hunk Rey.

SHIV: Saale khumkaran ki aulad sapne mein bhi toh control kiya kar kabhi.

REY: Kya matlab?

VIC (dramatically): LO INN JANAB KO TOH YEH BHI NAHI PATA KE SAPNE MEIN KISI AUR KO DEKH KE YEH ALMOST MUJHSE CHUMMA LENE WALA THA...I KNOW DUDE KE TUJHSE CONTROL NAHI HUA BUT MERE BHAI I AM NOT GAY OK.

REY: Shut up Vicky...main bhala tujhe kyun kiss karne laga?...aur tum sab itni subah yahan kya kar rahe ho?

SHIV: Idiot..subah se dohper hone ko aayi hai aur tu ab tak so raha tha...yaad bhi ke aaj results aane wale hain?

He instantly jumped out of the bed and was getting fast but he stopped in his tracks seeing his friends head down.

REY: Dude kya hua? Aisi shakal kyun banayi rakkhi hai tum sabne?

VIC: Woh...woh Rey...Rey tu..woh...result..

Swayam and Shivam were trying hard to control their laughter and they wanted to bugged Rey, but he was not that stupid to see their reactions and quickly understood their plan. He immediately pulled Swayam and from behind was choking him so he would spill the beans.

REY: Saale jaldi bata...bata warna abhi maar khayega!

SW: Fine fine fine...dude congrats tu 89% se pass hogaya! Finally hum sab ek hi college mein saath rahenge!

All have a have bone crushing hug as they dreamed of being in the same college to follow their dream, St-Louis was their desired destination.

REY: So guys aaj meri taraf se party!

ALL: Woohoo!!!

It was 10 pm and the 4 boys had entered a famous club, they had everything best clothes, money, fame, girls (in some cases) and best friends what do they need. Maybe true love?

The boys just went to the dance floor and started to groove on the beat of the song. Imagine ReCky graduation dance including SwaVam.

Assi Vele Sab Vele Aa Vela Ho Ja Re... (X4) 

O O Motoron Mein Dhik-Chik Dhik-Chik Gedi-Shedi Maare Hai (Rey)
Fursaton Ko Dhuaan Dhuaan Kar Ke Shaam Udaa De (Swayam)
Kar Rahe Badmashiyan Bole Uncle-Auntiyan (Shivam)
Apni Asi Yaariyaan Duniya Pe Mukti Paaye (Vicky)
Saanu Vele Kehnde.. Saanu Vi (All)
Assi Kehnde Kehnde.. Saanu Vi
Inna Shining Shining Future Bright Si (Reyam)
Saanu Vele Kehnde.. Saanu Vi (All)
Bas Kehnde Hi Rehnde.. Saanu Vi
Oye Mitran De Sang Sab Kuch All Right Si (ShiCky)

They went to the bar and enjoyed drinking (non-alcoholic obviously) and did some lyrical hip hop moves.

Tadi Tadi Apni Aisi Hai Ki Kit-Pit Saare Dekhenge (Swayam)
Badi Badi Aankhein Kholege Deewana Humko Bolenge (Vicky)
Yaar Hai Apne Favour Mein (Shivam)
Ghoome Hai Phir Toh Tevar Mein (Rey)
Changi Saariyaan Apni Yaariyan Hai Forever Hoye (Reyam)
Bottlon Mein * Dale Karobar Banate (Shivam)
Vekhne Hum Totta Shotta Peeke Do Patiyale (Vicky)

Saanu Vele Kehnde.. Saanu Vi (All)
Bas Kehnde Hi Rehnde.. Saanu Vi
In A Shining Shining Future Bright Si (Swavam)
Saanu Vele Kehnde.. Saanu Vi (All)
Bas Kehnde Hi Rehnde.. Saanu Vi
Oye Mitran De Sang Sab Kuch All Right Si (Recky)

They all do some tutting and popping moves and dance along with some girls

You Think You Go Fast
But I Know I'm Faster
I'm School Ya I'm Party Ninja Master
You Think Strike Like You Never Ever Imagine
Drop The Boom From Million Fathoms

Dil Mein Boatein Chalti Hain (Vicky)
O Dhadkan Gote Khati Hai (Shivam)
O Waare Nyare Hote Hain (Swayam)
Jo Humse Ankh Lad Jaati Hai (Rey)
Karti Hai Kissy Wissy Oye (Shivam)
Kehti Hai Miss You Miss U Oye (Vicky)
Dil Ki Haarti Jaan Saarti (Shivam)
Sab Mutiyare Hoye (Vicky)
Ladkiyon Ke Nede Tedhe (Swayam)
Gaddi Tez Chala Ke (Rey)
Karte Hain Hum Hello Bye Bye Po Po Horn Baja Ke (All)

Saanu Vele Kehnde.. Saanu Vi
Bas Kehnde Hi Rehnde.. Saanu Vi
In A Shining Shining Future Bright Si (Reyvam)
Saanu Vele Kehnde.. Saanu Vi
Bas Kehnde Hi Rehnde.. Saanu Vi
Oye Mitran De Sang Sab Kuch All Right Si (Viyam)

Assi Vele Sab Vele Aa Vela Ho Ja Re... (X4)

It was late night the 8 souls were desperately waiting the 2 days to pass so they start their new journey of life in college with their respective best friends.

Precap: First day in college, Kriyam meet...Taani-Vicky argue...Shivam flirts with Sharon...Rey helping Neha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for late update but here it is. Comment, Share & Vote if you liked it also don't forget to follow this story so I can keep you posted. Don't know when I'll update till then keep reading other KriYaansh/ArSha FF stories. LOVE YOU ALL KRIYAANSH FANS!

@DiptiPatel9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 5.9K 85
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotra. Lovestory between the mystery girl ha...
209K 14.6K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...
1.9K 178 32
Dushwant pushed Kavin against the wall and punched him hard in the stomach. Then he slapped Kavin on the cheek and threw him to the ground. Kavin's l...
122K 21.1K 66
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...