he had the world; destiel

By OfficialCastiel

i don't love you, i'm just passing the time copyright © officialcastiel this book follows the lyrics of 'she... More

she held the world apon a string, but she didnt ever hold me
spun the stars on her fingernails, but it never made her happy
cause she couldnt ever have me
she said she'd won the world at a carnival, but she wouldnt never win me
cause she could never catch me
i dont love you, im just passing the time
you could love me if you knew how to lie
but who could love me? i am out of my mind
throwing a line out to sea, to see if i can catch a dream
the sun was always in her eyes, but she didnt even see me
but that girl had so much love, she'd wanna kiss you all the time
yeah, she'd wanna kiss you all the time
she said she won the world, at a carnival
but im sure i didnt ruin her, just made her more interesting
epilogue

i know why, because when i look at her eyes, i just see the sky

750 78 4
By OfficialCastiel

castiel

i heard the door click and i never got up so quickly, wanting to feel dean against me, feel his warmth surrounding me in other ways than sex.

i opened the door and saw dean with a questionable look, his face and body uncomfortable as he stood there and watched the tears slide over the stains my cheeks.

i didn't speak but i walked forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, engulfing his essence around me to feel safe. "please stay." i told him as he sighed deeply and wrapped his arms around me, dragging me backwards as the back of his foot pressed the door closed.

"i wont do this every time you're upset." he told me, his hands clenching around my shirt as he lifted me up with a grunt and carried me to the couch not far away, my legs instantly wrapping around him.

i rested my head on his shoulder and ran my hands over his back calmly, his shirt soft and engulfed in the smell of clone.

his hands grew weak and i felt him lean over to put me down, but i didn't want to let go just yet. "let go." he huffed, but i sunk the heels of my feet into his lower back and tightened my grip on his shoulder blades. "cas i'm not going anywhere." he explained, but i didn't believe him.

"you always say you're going to stay." i argued, sniffling slightly as my nose started to run against his shirt. "i mean it this time." he detached my legs and my weight dragged my body to the couch cushions with a thud.

i looked up and saw green looking down at me with an emotion i knew wasn't love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5.9K 135 18
i hope you enjoy this shitty story
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
159K 4.4K 64
There's not enough Sleepy Bois Inc one shots in the world, so I decided to try my hand at some. This is my first Wattpad story, and I've never reall...