Take My Hand, I'll Never Let...

By qxeenmonaababes

Whats up! This is my first story and there will be a sequel if this gets enough reads and stuff. So onto the... More

Meet The Cast and Characters
Chapter 1: The First Day....Not That Bad After All
Chapter 2: The First Day...Not Bad At After All pt.2
Chapter 3: The First Day....Not Bad After All pt.3
Chapter 4: The Next Day..Uh Oh...
Chapter 5: The Next Day...Uh Oh...pt.2
Chapter 6: The Next Day..Uh Oh pt.3
Chapter 7: The Next Day....Uh Oh pt.4
Chapter 8: My Love Your So Beautiful
Chapter 9: The Day After
Chapter 10: The Day After pt.2
Chapter 12: At A Family's House
Chapter 13: Just Hold On
Chapter 14: A Day In London Town
Chapter 15: Love Confessions
Chapter 16: Dark Connections
Chapter 17: No Trust
Chapter 18: Amazing Things
Chapter 19: Going To College With Garnet
Chapter 20: Love Solves All
Chapter 21: Results and Sensual Love
Chapter 22: College Drama
Chapter 23: College Drama pt.2
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Mistakes and Mending Hearts
Chapter 25: Garnets Birthday
Chapter 26: Garnets Birthday pt.2
Chapter 27: Gifts, Love, and Family
Chapter 28: Christmas Eve
Chapter 29: Christmas Day
Chapter 30: Back To College
Chapter 31: Something New
~Authors Note~
Chapter 32: Worries and Love
Chapter 33: Catching Up
Chapter 34: Jasper's Redemption
Chapter 35: Different Is Amazing
Chapter 36: Charity's In Trouble pt.1
Chapter 37: Charity's In Trouble pt.2 /Garnet Gets Taken
Chapter 38: A Phone Call
Chapter 39: Guns And Roses
Chapter 40: A Death In The Family
~Author's Note~

Chapter 11: You Can't Stop Me

231 6 12
By qxeenmonaababes

Amethyst P.O.V
I woke up by Garnet lightly shaking me and calling my name sweetly. I flutter my eyes open and then immediately get scared and sick because of what happened last night. Before I could say I'm sorry and give her a million reasons to stop loving me, she says "Look Amethyst, my alarm went off 20 minutes late so we are both late to school. I know what happened last night and I'm not too happy about it and we will talk about this later but right now, put these clothes on and head downstairs for breakfast. I love you, now hurry!" She says and heads downstairs, probably to get the car warmed up. I put on the clothes and head downstairs. I quickly eat, grab my bag, and head out the door seeing Garnet already in the car. "Alright, let's go." She says and starts driving quickly to the school. We get there and part our separate ways. I get to my homeroom just in time to say "Here!" When she was calling role. "Amethyst, this is the only time I'll let this slide, now take your seat." She says to make and I do as told. The announcements have ended and now I'm headed to my first class with Garnet....I mean....Ms.Stone.

Garnet P.O.V
My homeroom has left the room and now first period is filling the class. I give a quick smile to Amethysts and she does the same. I swear no matter what that girl does, I'll always love her. But we will have a talk when we get back home for sure. I thought to myself and then came in the sly little perfect Pearl she is. "Alright class, start on page 166 with long division and work on that. Pearl Spearmen, come with me." I said loud enough everyone can hear me including her. She was simply smiling like the joker himself. We walk outside the class room and I close the door. "Ok look Pearl, I don't know who your working for or whatever your up too but this needs to stop NOW. Lapis Lazuli has told me many things about you and your "plan" with someone your working with. Now, what is it your planning to do." I say to her. "Well Ms.Stone, being VERY PROTECTIVE of Lapis I see? Tell me, do you have an attraction towards Lapis? Or is it your own daughter!" She says. I was shocked at this point. "I can assure you that I don't have any attraction towards Lapis nor Amethyst at all. Lapis is Amethysts friend and Amethyst is my daughter, I'm her guardian. That's insest." I say to her. "Well, to me, your not legally her guardian and this picture that I have of the two of you, says otherwise about this non-attraction you don't have towards Amethyst." She says and shows me a picture of me and Amethyst kissing. On the lips.

(AHHH!! I love this picture! It really shows there romantic connection between them in my opinion!!💖💖💖💖😻😻😻🌺✌)

I have to say, I love the picture and I blush and look away from it. "Ah ha! You do date Amethyst! How would Blue Diamond act of this when she finds out huh?" She says with a devilish smile. "Look Pearl, your jumping in something a little too deep were you can't get out of. I'll do whatever the hell you want but please, don't show that picture to anyone." I say stern but almost breaking into tears. I see the concern in her eyes, maybe because she felt bad, but then her expression changed into pain and back into evil. There must be something or someone hurting her whenever she tries to become herself! Maybe, some type of shock collar or something. I think to myself. I look at her neck, nothing there. "Well, I can think of one way this little picture can't be leaked. Date me instead of that short one, Amethyst. You have to show me you love me too! You can't fake it either, basically, I'm Amethysts replacement." She says with a smirk. "........Fine. Now give me the picture." I say and she hands it over. "Btw, if you try to be slick, I have many more compiles were that came from. Now, come on baby, let's head back to class." She says and takes my hand and opens the door. I quickly let go and finish the lesson. After I was done, Pearl comes up to my desk. "Hello my love, I need to make sure that Amy chick is out of our bright picture so I need you to break up with her. Infront of me. This is the time Amethyst usually leaves to go to her job, so how about right now. And make it believable!" A she says with that stupid devilish smile. Amethyst comes in as usual. "Hey mom, I'm off to work." She says. "Look Amethyst, this relationship isn't working between us. I have fallen in love with someone else better than you. Pearl Spearmen is the one I love now. So basically, instead of us dating, we are appropriately daughter and mother agian." I say to her. Those words that came out of my mouth hurt me so fucking badly. I hate that I have to do this to my true love, but I can't afford me not being able to get a job. I love teaching and other than the Tesla Organization, I really don't make much or do a job that I really enjoy. Now, don't get me wrong I love the company, but I don't get paid that much because I don't totally have CO CEO just yet but still working on it. I look in Amethysts eyes and I see nothing but pure heart break. I almost want to cry.

(How Amethysts eyes and eyebrows were. Just imagine them purple.😭)

Amethyst P.O.V
I was heart broken. All those nights and days we spent together, all those times she showed me she loved me and she never ever forgot to tell me that she did, wasted. I didn't cry there because I didn't want Pearl to see me weak and vunrable. I just walked out with my head down and walked to work. As soon as I got there I told Lapis everything. "Omg I'm so sorry Amethyst. Well Peridot told his mother about us and he was forced to break up with me. I know how you feel." She said just holding me while I was crying my heart out. I was broken and I wasn't going back to school either during lunch.

Garnet P.O.V
All this damn drama just fucking loves me and Amethyst! I had to fake break up with her and date a complete skinny bitch. I hate this and now it was lunch time. I see Pearl bragging about her new "girlfriend" and it makes me more upset that it's me. Lunch is over and Amethyst still isn't back yet. I call her phone, no answer of course. I gotta straighten this out with Amethyst and soon, the more she is left alone broken in any way, the more depressed she becomes until she tries and ends her life. We were talking one time and she told me all about this stuff. I just couldn't stay here any longer without wanting to choke Pearl. I walk over to Dr.Diamond and all she says is "Go home. You need it." She says and I just go and get my things. Amethysts shift is over by now and I hope that she is home and not out getting drunk. I drive home with nothing but pain in my heart and I start crying. I can still see the road but I drive a little slower. I walk in my kitchen and grab my frozen glass from the fridge, grab my vodka, and start drinking. I didn't even bother looking in the room. I start crying very loudly but I didn't care, I just hated life right now.

Amethyst P.O.V
I was in one of the guest rooms doing my homework until I heard crying. I walk out of the room and look over the stairs. I see Garnet crying with a drink in her hand. "Amethyst! I'm sorry......I didn't mean to hurt you.....I-I had to! Pearl......S-she has a picture of us together and she would get me fired! Please Amethyst, I love you! I fucking hate Pearl! I love you....I wish you could just hold me!" She said drunk, crying, and sad at the TV that was off. She slowly slid down the side of the couch, now laying one her side on the couch.

Garnet P.O.V
After I made my saddest testimony, lyrics were swarming my head. I stumbled my way over to my piano and started playing a song. When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars(well girl in this version.)
~~Lyrics~~

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like ooh, ooh ooh hoo hoo
Mm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my Amy's dancing
But she's dancing with another girl

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, oh
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

It all just sounds like ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh
Mm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my Amy's dancing
But she's dancing with another girl

Although it hurts
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know

I hope she buys you flowers
I hope she holds your hand
Give you all her hours
When she has the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your girl
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your girl
(See I changed the lyrics a bit.😝)

Amethyst P.O.V
After the song I realized that Garnet still loves me. She doesn't love Pearl, she loves me! I run up to her and give her a hug. She starts crying and hugs me back. "Look Garnet, I heard your song and I love you too. And, you still are my woman, you still are my Garnet." I say and she kisses me with her semi drunk lips. The first time I had achohol, it tasted horrible, but on my girlfriend, it tastes amazing. The kiss heats up and we move over to the couch. She must be drunk and horny now because she is just ripping her and my clothes off. I don't mind and I start sucking her left nipple and pinching the right a bit. "Ahhh ahhh Amethyst!" She moans out loud. I love it when she moans my name. She somehow flipped us over where I'm now on the bottom and she is on top. She starts kissing all over me and I just moan. She makes it down to my pussy and starts licking and sucking ferociously. "Ahhh! Oh Garnet! I love you! Oh my god yes mommy right there!" I moan and scream out loud. She can always tell I'm about to cum and she goes a fuck ton faster with that skilled tongue of hers. "Ahhh! Garnet!" I scream out and cum in her mouth. At this point, my legs and body is just twitching all over the place. I feel so good and tired right now, I don't even know what's happening to me. I think I have vertigo.

Garnet P.O.V
After I finished cleaning Amethyst up, she looks at me and says "Garnet I love you." She says very slowly. "I love you too my little Amy." I say to her. I put on her bra and underwear for her and I put on mine. She goes to the bathroom and wakes up a bit and comes back with her rope on, and my rope in my hand. Now, it's time for the talk.
"Ok, now that I showed you that I love you. You have to tell me why you snuck off with Lapis? When I went looking for you I was so worried baby! I didn't know what to do but when you came home I was beyond pissed." I said to her. "Well, you were in the meeting and I didn't want to disrupt you. I felt neglected and I needed company so I just went with her. I had no idea I was gonna get drunk but it happened." She told me truthfully. "Well thank you for telling me the truth darling. I'm just kinda upset now because I missed a meeting I was supposed to go to." I said then my phone rang. I picked it up and said "Hello?...........Oh yes I'm sorry it's just a lot of things happened today and-.......Oh you didn't have it today?.......Oh ok great! I promise I'll be there tomorrow, after all it is Saturday!...Haha ok by Joe and thanks again!" I say and hang up. "That was Joe, the guy that is certifying me to become CO CEO and he said that they didn't have the meeting today!" I said to Amethyst. "Great! Are you still having it tomorrow though?" She asked me. "Yes darling I'm sorry and it's going to be a couple of hours." I said I check my watch and it says 5:14 pm. Damn it's that early? "Hey Amy, how would you like to get a car? To drive you to work and school for a few days. I have to travel to London from here for the meeting to I have to leave immediately." I said. "Of course! Omg I love you!" She said and kisses me. "I love you too. Now look, you will be staying at my cousin's/sister's house. Don't worry it's closer to the school, plus she can teach you how to drive." I say and call her. She says thats fine and me and Amethyst head upstairs and start packing. If I get this job, I won't really even need that teaching job at all! Things are really starting to look up for me! After me and Amethyst are done packing, we put our bags in the trunk and head to Opals house. Oh yeah! Basically all my family moved up here a while ago and I've already told them about Amethysts and they are completely fine with her and me. I love my family, there so excepting of me. "Ok this is it. Opals house." I say and Amethyst is shocked.

(^Opals House😻😻^)

(^Amethysts guest bedroom 😻🌺💖^)

Amethyst P.O.V
I was shocked! Her house is amazing! Well, not as beautiful as ours though. "Alright darling, I have to go, Joe already booked my flight and I have to beat the clock! I love you and Opal, Malachite? Please take care of my Amy." Garnet says towards me, Mal, and Opal. Garnet quickly kisses me and heads back in her car, on her way to the airport to London. She said she would text me when she gets on her flight safely and when she lands in her old hometown West London. "Well Amethyst, I guess your stuck with us for a few days." Malachite says to me. "Haha I guess so."

Why did Pearls expression change when she suddenly "became herself"? Now this question, will be answered soon. Just you wait.

(What's up my babies! Like always, I wanna thank everyone that is reading my book, voting, and commenting, it helps me a lot so THANK YOU!!😻😻💖💖🌺🌺 Don't forget to tell people about my book so they can comment, read, and vote on my book! I'll see you in the next chapter At A Family's House. Anyways, Gay kisses from me to you always!!😻😻💖💖🌺🌺💋💋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 147 29
(A Lapidot human AU) Peridot Greene, a 22-year-old attendee at Homeworld University, straight A student, never causes any trouble amongst the student...
870 31 12
Peridot Greene, a 21 year old in college, taking robotic engineering, meets her new roommate, Lapis Lazuli a 23 year old woman who seems to be in col...
9.5K 347 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...
190K 5.1K 31
Peridot Diamond: A short, pale blonde scientist who is socially awkward. All she cares about is science, facts, and logics. She's never really had a...