fangirl - (halsey/you)

Par mirrorspvris

ashley owns a fan account about you and little does she know that you talk to her every day. Plus

intro
1
2
4
quick question

3

1.2K 36 6
Par mirrorspvris

you — Hey, I'm Y/N. You're really pretty.

ashley- omg thank you! I'm Ashley.

you - anyways whats up?

ashley - nothing much just listing to some music. what about you?

you - i'm watching a movie. who are you listening to?

ashley - y/n music. what movie are you watching?

you - big hero 6!

ashley - i love that movie. 

you - same. 

ashley - i have to go. ill dm you when i get back from my guitar lessions.

you - bye

---

y/n logged back into her main twitter account.

@y/nmusic one sleep till tour are you ready?!

@rippedroses: @y/nmusic yessss i can't wait to see you tomorrow

y/n logged back into her second account and saw this tweet on her timeline. 

[@rippedroses: guess who's seeing p!atd tonight !!]

y/n was freaking out she was seeing p!atd tonight before she actually started to tour with them. what if ashley sees her and wants to talk to y/n. thoughts kept running wild before she got a dm on twitter from ashley saying she was seeing p!atd tonight and if she meets y/n tonight she'll get her a video message.

y/n didn't respond because she got a text from brendon urie about if she was going to the not so secret set tonight. y/n quickly said yes before putting on a cute outfit.

--

y/n soon got to the venue rushing to the backstage door. she got inside and tweeted from her main account.

@y/nmusic: a not so secret show tonight. see you soon my loves.

y/n put her phone away as soon as she saw brendon rush over. 

"are you preforming tonight or do i need to get another opening act to fill in? i apologize for not giving you a heads up, i didn't even know i was playing a set tonight until my manger called me once i landed." brendon rambled on.

"i'll preform tonight." y/n said to brendon as he sighed thankfully.

-y/n pov-

i  quickly changed into a long shirt and thigh high boots. a few minutes after a stage manger told me i was going on. she passed me my earpieces and i put them in.

i soon walked onto the stage and said "hello, new jersey! how are you guys feeling?" i was answered in screams. i began my first song which was called ghost (a/n you're songs are gonna be halsey's because i don't want to write a whole album.)

the crowd sang along. i scanned the crowd for ashley considering she said she was gonna be there. i winked at her, she smiled back and i think the girl behind her passed out. 'whoops' i thought to myself and continued the set as followed.

new americana, colors, is there somewhere and lastly hold me down. 

i finally told the crowd to meet me at the merch booth in-between sets and walked off of stage. i most likely will sign things and take pictures.

--

authors note

sorry for the cliffhanger 

you'll meet ashley next chapter

what will happen? 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

268K 9.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
181K 7.5K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
981K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 33.2K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...