His Weakness (A Kuroko No Bas...

By DeniseMariaPeralta

Everyone has weaknesses but how come the beast of basketball doesn't have any? That was most people think. Ka... More

His Weakness (A Kuroko No Basuke Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Forbidden
Chapter 3: Uninvited Guest
Chapter 4: Existence Revealed
Chapter 5: Getting To Know The Copycat

Chapter 2: His Precious Little Sister

1K 31 3
By DeniseMariaPeralta

 CHAPTER 2: HIS PRECIOUS LITTLE SISTER

I woke up with the help of my alarm clock. I sat up and sighed. I turned off the annoying alarm clock and went to the bathroom to have a shower. I took off my shirt when Onee-san suddenly entered without knocking. He stared at me as if I'm an alien that landed on earth. I took a towel and covered my body then threw my shirt to him.

Katsumi: PERVERT!! GET OUT!!

Daiki: *smirks* What's your cup size, Katsumi?

Katsumi: SHUT UP!! GET OUT!!

He closed the door while I felt my face hot.

Daiki: You should learn how to lock the door, Katsumi.

I heard him say. My face went red as a ripe tomato. You’re a pervert, Onee-san. After a few minutes swallowing the embarrassment and humiliation, I finally took a shower but before I did that, I made sure the door is locked so that my pervert brother can’t come in.

After taking a shower, I wore my school uniform and went down. Seeing a slouching older brother makes me want to stop cooking breakfast. I shook my head and cooked breakfast anyway.

Daiki: You still haven’t answered my question, Katsumi.

The sound of his voice made me scream but continued cooking without glancing to his direction.

Katsumi: What question? *without looking at him*

Daiki: My question. What’s your cup size?

A red pissed mark popped out of my head. I stopped cooking and grabbed a pan that I didn’t use. I threw it at him but he dodged it.

Daiki: Oh, shame. You missed.

Another red mark popped out. I grabbed a plate this time and aimed at him. Before I throw it, he stopped me.

Daiki: Don’t throw that plate at me. That’s okasan’s favourite, you know.

I sighed and put it down gently. I continued cooking without bothering to answer his question.

Daiki: Fine. Don’t tell me. I’ll find another way to figure it out.

Katsumi: Don’t you dare come in my room or I’ll kill you!

Daiki: Eh? Katsumi can kill me? How mean.

Katsumi: You’re the one who is mean!

Daiki: Hmph!

He started to go upstairs with a pout. The beast of basketball pouting? What an unpleasing thing to see. I ran after him wanting to know what his business is.

Katsumi: Where are you going?

Daiki: *looks at Katsumi* Taking a shower, of course. Or do you want to come with me?

Katsumi: No.

I walked back to the kitchen. I got the table ready. I ready our bento as well.

Onee-san got down a few minutes. We ate together. After eating, I cleaned up. He almost went out when I stopped him.

Daiki: What is it?

Katsumi: Your tie is tangled up.

Daiki: *looks at it* Yeah. You’re right.

Katsumi: Here. Let me fix it.

I fixed his tie then I noticed that he’s looking somewhere else. On my . . . chest.

Daiki: Ne, Katsumi, C or F?

Katsumi: SHUT UP!

I pushed him away. He waved goodbye and walked to school. I sighed and went inside the house. It seem like I forgot to give him something. His bento!

I groaned. I guess I have no choice but to give it to him. I put his bento and mine in my bag. I locked the front door and walked to school.

**~**

At lunchtime, I didn’t want to go out of class but I have to give Onee-san his bento. I went out of class with his bento in my hand. My first choice of place that I can find him is the gym because every lunchtime they had practice.

When I went inside the gym, there’s no sign of my dark blue-haired lazy and perverted older brother anywhere. where is he? Don’t tell me he’s on the roof again.

A pink-haired girl approached me. She must’ve noticed that I was looking for someone.

Pink-haired girl: Can I help you?

Katsumi: Ano . . . I’m looking for Aomine-san. Is he here?

All of the players stopped what they’re doing and looked at me. Have I said something I shouldn’t have?

Pink-haired girl: He’s not here. Is that bento for him?

Katsumi: *nods*

Pink-haired girl: Sugoi. Are you his fangirl? You must’ve love basketball.

Actually, it’s the total opposite. It’s not that I hate basketball, it’s just that I don’t like it.

Katsumi:  Do you have any idea where he is now?

Pink-haired girl: He is probably at the roof.

I should’ve known. I thanked the girl and went straight to the roof. As expected, he’s there. Onee-san looked at me confused. I sat next to him.

Daiki: Is that for me? *points at the bento*

Katsumi: *nods and gives*

Daiki: Arigato. *eats*

Katsumi: Onee-san, next time don’t leave your bento. I have to go to the gym just to find out where you are.

Daiki: It’s not my fault that I left it, you’re the one who pushed me away anyway. And wait— you went to the gym?

Katsumi: *nods* I thought you were there because you have practice every lunchtime.

Daiki: Did you tell them who you are?

Katsumi: No. I just asked the pink-haired girl where you are.

Daiki: Pink-haired? (It’s probably Satsuki.)

Katsumi: *nods*  She even asked me if I’m your fangirl.

Daiki: And what did you tell her?

Katsumi: Nothing. I just ignored it.

Daiki: *sighs* By the way, Katsumi, have you think about what cub you’re joining?

Katsumi: Not yet.

Daiki: You can join the book club. I mean, with that amount of chapter books in your room, you can probably become the president.

Katsumi: *smiles*

The bell rang, end of lunchtime. I stood up and started to walk down. I looked back at Onee-san. He hasn’t moved a muscle.

Katsumi: Onee-san, you’re not going?

Daiki: Go ahead of me.

Katsumi: Okay.

Daiki: And go ahead of me when going home.

Katsumi: Why?

Daiki: I have to do something.

Katsumi: Okay.

I went back to class. No matter how perverted or lazy Onee-san is, the kindness in him always stands out. He may tease me a lot but I know it’s just for fun. We may have misunderstandings but I know that we’ll make it up.

**~**

Daiki’s P.O.V

I let Katsumi walk ahead of me today. The reason is I want to talk to Satsuki about her. Satsuki is the kind of person that wouldn’t let anything pass. Especially when she thinks that a girl has become my fangirl.

I waited for her when school finished which extremely surprised her. We walked to together and as usual, she started the conversation.

Momoi: I didn’t know that you had a fangirl, Aomine-kun.

Daiki: Fangirl?

Momoi: *nods* She’s so kawaii!! Why didn’t you tell me about her? I can’t believe you recovered quickly on your previous heartbreak.

Daiki: Heartbreak?

Momoi: Yes. Tsuna-chan* rejected you, right?

Daiki: She didn’t reject me. She just chose somebody else.

Momoi: When you mean ‘somebody else’, you mean by Kagami-kun, ne?

Daiki: Don’t stick your nose to someone else’s business!

Momoi: Hai, hai. But tell me about her.

Daiki: Who?

Momoi: The fangirl!

Daiki: I don’t know her.

Momoi: Eh?! But she went by the gym to ask me where you are. She even brought a bento. Don’t tell me you didn’t accept it.

Daiki: I accepted it but I didn’t know the girl. (Gomen, Katsumi. But this is for the best.)

Momoi: Ahomine! That girl probably placed a whole effort into making that bento.

Daiki: What’s wrong with you? At least I accepted it.

Momoi: That’s not what I mean. Probably she made it to get to know you. I can’t believe you let it pass.

Daiki: I’m not like you. And it’s just ‘probably’ anyway. You don’t have to worry about it.

Momoi: But . . .

Daiki: No complains anymore. This topic is closed.

Momoi: But the girl. I feel sorry for her.

Daiki: Don’t mind her and mind your business.

When we stopped talking we’re already in front of Satsuki’s house. She went in and I continued walking. Her house is a few houses away from mine anyway.

I entered the house.

Daiki: Tadaima!

Katsumi: Onee-san, you didn’t take a long time.

Daiki: Why? Do you want me to take a long time?

Katsume: That’s not it.

I ignored her and went to the living room. I opened the tv and guess who’s face I saw first?

Daiki: Kise!!

Because of my surprise, I slipped. I fell on the floor, butt first.

Katsumi: Onee-san, are you okay?

Daiki: *nods* Just surprised.

Katsumi: You should be careful next time.

Daiki: Hai, hai. You sound older than me.

She smiled at me as she helped me up. We ate together as usual and rested. I went upstairs first. I don’t know how long I can keep her existence a secret. I honestly don’t want to keep it a secret but she’s my precious little sister. I can’t think of anything else. She’s just too precious.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: There you go, minna.

What do you think is the reason why Daiki doesn’t want anyone to know of Katsumi’s existence? If you want to know, keep reading. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 19.9K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
983K 37.1K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...