The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

By harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
Epilogue
Thank You

87

10.4K 319 27
By harlenaislife

A/N: hey guysss! how are you all? have you guys heard It Ain't Me? I'm obsessed, it's so good! guys this book will end next week! ahhh. I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote if you do! xxxx

Selena

1 year later

One thing I hate the most in this world is dieting. I just hate dieting. I hate it. Maybe I'm being a bit too cynical because I haven't eaten proper food in over a week now. I'm on a juice cleanse. I'm surviving on smoothies and boy do I hate them. Just one more day until I can eat solid food again. Thinking about it is making me so happy.

Tomorrow is going to be magical not because I'm getting married but because I can finally eat junk again. Can tomorrow come by any faster.

"Selena? You can come out anytime today!" My mom yells from outside the bathroom. I was trying on my wedding dress right now. I forgot. I was lost in my thoughts.

"Just one second mom!" I say and quickly start to fit into my wedding dress.

I zip myself in and walk out of the bathroom carefully. Can't ruin this dress, it's very important for tomorrow.

Everyone outside gasps as soon as I step out of the bathroom. I give all of them a twirl and move my head to the side. "Well?" I ask.

"Mija! You look gorgeous baby." My mom was practically tearing up as she walks towards me.

"Thanks ma." I smile at her.

"My baby is getting married tomorrow." My mom squeezes me into a tight hug.

"Mom, stop it otherwise I would start crying too." I say.

My mom pulls away and smiles,"I know. I'm sorry sweetie. You're just growing up too fast."

"Thanks mom." I joke causing my mom to chuckle.

"See I told you this dress was perfect. You look absolutely gorgeous Sel." Nina smiles at me.

"You were right as always. Thanks Ninss." I smile.

"You're going to make one heck of a beautiful bride Selena." Sarah smiles at me.

"Thanks Sarah." I move to hug her.

"I really should change now right?" I suggest.

"Yes. You should. Can't have this ruined before tomorrow." Mom says.

"Be right back." I say and walk back into the bathroom. Tomorrow's the big day.

.....

Time for lunch. Meaning another kale smoothie once again. I hate this. I really hate.

I haven't seen Harry in over a month now and that just fucking sucks. Stupid family traditions. I miss him so much. This honestly isn't fair at all. I get to talk to him on the phone but not for a very long time as my mom starts with her whole when I was your age, we didn't have cell phones and the bride and groom had no contact for a month. You should follow that trait just as I did, your grandmother did, your step mom did and your nana did.

Now since I am getting married tomorrow, I don't even know if it's normal to have second thoughts. Can you really blame me? I'm only 23 years old and I'm getting married. I haven't even been with Harry for that long. Yes I love him but am I really ready for such a huge commitment? I don't think so.

It's probably all the kale juice talking but I don't think I'm ready for marriage. What am I doing? If only I could talk to Harry right now and ask him what he's been feeling. I miss Harry so much. What is wrong with me. I'm unsure one minute and the next minute I'm acting like a lovesick puppy.

Harry isn't answering his phone, that's fucking great. An amazing way to start a marriage. Also, I'm alone right now in Nina's house where I have been staying for the past month as everyone is out doing something right now.

The doorbell rang and I quickly got up to see who was at the door.

"Hello bride to be." Gigi smiles at me.

"Hi." I smile and hug her.

"How are you?" Gigi asks.

"I'm doing alright. What about you?" I ask.

"I'm good. Are you free right now?" Gigi asks.

"Yeah I am. Why?" I ask.

"You want to hang out for awhile?" Gigi asks.

"Yeah sure." I smile,"Let me just grab my bag and lock up the house."

"Okay I'll be in the car." Gigi says.

I lock up everything and take a seat in Gigi's car.

"So how are you really? Stressed out?" Gigi asks.

"Do you want the honest answer or the fake one?" I ask.

Gigi smiles and is about to say something until her phone rings. "It's Zayn."

"Take it. It's fine." I tell her.

"Thanks Sel. It'll just be a minute." Gigi says and steps out of the car.

It looked like Gigi was explaining something very important to Zayn. She's probably explaining the grocery list to him, I know how frustrating that can be when guys get you tampons instead of pads. Like no.

After a few minutes Gigi steps inside the car.

"Sorry about that." She says.

"No it's fine. Everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. I just need to pick out something from the drug store before we head to the mall. That's fine with you right?" Gigi asks.

I smile,"Yeah sure."

....

Gigi parks the car outside the drug store,"I'll be only two minutes."

"Okay." I say and fetch my phone out of my pocket.

Gigi walks outside and I start to scroll through Instagram.

Within two minutes the car door opened and Gigi took a seat. I was too invested in Instagram to even ask her if she got what she needed.

"Ready to do?" That wasn't Gigi's voice. I know that voice all too well.

I literally screamed as I turned my head to the side,"Harry!" I moved over and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"Hello love." Harry whispers into my ear as he holds onto my waist.

"I missed you so much babe. So much." Harry says.

I don't even know why but I was tearing up,"I missed you too."

"Hey are you okay?" Harry ask as he pulls away and rests his hands on my waist.

"I don't know. Maybe?"

"What's wrong love? Why are you crying?" Harry was clearly worried right now. Why am I crying.

"I don't know."

"Selena, you need to give me real answers not just I don't knows." Harry says.

"Honestly tell me, are you having second thoughts about tomorrow?"

"Would you hate me if I said I am?" I ask and look down instead of at Harry.

Harry pulls my chin up so I can look at him,"Hey don't. Selena I'm not going to hate you ever. Even if you leave me at the alter tomorrow I won't hate you. I love you for honestly admitting that to me."

"Are you having them as well?" I ask.

"As much as I want to say yes to make you feel better, I'm not babe. But that doesn't mean anything. You're young, it's pretty natural for you to have these. I'm old. I need to settle down one day or another." Harry jokes.

"You're not old. You're perfect." I smile.

"That's the million dollar smile I came here for." Harry says.

"Billion dollar smile." I correct him.

Harry smirks,"Yes sorry. Billion dollar smile."

"I'm sorry for having second thoughts. It's not that I don't want to marry you tomorrow. My thoughts are just over the place. Now that I've seen you, I feel much better."

"Not planning to ditch me at the alter tomorrow?" Harry asks.

"I don't think so." I smile.

"Well we have about 4 hours together before your mom will get suspicious. So where do you want to go first?" Harry asks.

"God. I feel like I'm a teenage again." I roll my eyes.

"I know. Hot isn't it?" Harry winks at me.

"Shut up."

"So where to?" Harry asks.

"Anywhere would be fine as long as you're with me." I smile.

"Save all the cheesy lines for your vows tomorrow babe." Harry says.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." I playfully roll my eyes at him.

.....

The sky can be so beautiful sometimes. Harry and I were somewhere in downtown New York. Sitting in a park, in silence just staring at the sky.

"Hey there's a McDonald's here a few blocks away. Do you want to get some before I drop you home?" Harry asks.

"That sounds so good. I would love McDonald's but I'm on a diet. I haven't eaten anything besides kale in about 9 days now."

Harry frowns,"And why is that Selena?"

"I needed to lose a few pounds before the wedding. You know like all brides do." I say causally.

"Selena, babe, you're gorgeous and beautiful just the way you are. You don't need to lose anything. Why are you torturing yourself? I know how much you hate kale and smoothies. You're perfect as you are. I'm taking you to McDonald's and you're going to have whatever you want as much as you want. By that I mean you need to have at least two big macs." Harry says seriously.

"But my diet." I say.

"I don't fucking care. I don't want my wife tomorrow to be fainting because of lack of protein and carbohydrates in her system." Harry says.

"I love you and you're not torturing yourself. I couldn't care less if you gained 500 pounds before the wedding." Harry says.

"I love you even though right now you're really scary." I giggle.

Harry cracks a smile,"Sorry just a little frustrated and mad."

"Just one more day babe." I wink.

"God I can't wait to take you home tomorrow." Harry jokes and both of us laugh.

"Now where are we going?" Harry asks.

"McDonald's!" I say.

"Good." Harry smiles.

"By the way, if I don't fit into my dress tomorrow, it's all your fault" I say.

"I'm so fine with that." Harry smiles and wraps his arm around my waist.

Guess the second thoughts just faded away once I saw Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 13.4K 96
@harrystyles liked your post. @harrystyles commented on your post. @harrystyles started following you. - highest ranking: #179 in fanfiction (thank y...
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
49.4K 1.1K 59
"When you get fame , you give up privacy. You should know that Selena." He said angrily. **MATURE CONTENT** #4 in Harlena - 6/03/2018 #2 in Harlena...
737K 20.1K 51
Harry Styles is a 22 year old-CEO and self-made billionaire. He is known worldwide but his parents wants him to calm down with the business life and...