D o u b t *twenty one pilots *

By memeolivia

Sarah is a ordinary girl. But when she meets too lovely people from the band twenty one pilots every thing ch... More

Chapter~ Øńė
Chapter~ Twø
Chapter~ Thrëė
Chapter~ Fïvė
Chapter~ Šïx
Chapter~ Šëvėñ

Chapter~ Føür

19 1 0
By memeolivia

Hey guys I'm gonna skip ahead in this chapter to Friday the stuff in the middle is boring! Hope you enjoy!
*******************************************

-Time Skip to Friday-
Sarah's P.O.V

I heard my alarm go off and instantly turned it off. When I was awaken I went on my phone and got a text from Bella.

Bella👽: Hey today is concert day I'll meet you at your house at 5:30 see ya then!

  After I saw her text I started to go on twitter. Over the past few days me and josh have become really close so I'm not surprised that he dmed me on twitter.

@ joshuadun: hey can you come to the concert early so I can get you backstage with Bella?

@ twentyønepilotssarah: sure! What time?

@ joshuadun: 6:30 will be fine cause the show starts at 7:30.

@ twentyønepilotssarah: okay! See you there!

After I had a conversation with josh. Well it wasn't really a conversation. I went to my room to listen to music. I started to listen to Panic! At the Disco. Best band ever. Besides twenty one pilots.

   The first song that came on was ' This is Gospel' { love that song and am listening to it while writing this } I think it's a pretty good song. I've been fans of them for a while now and I think they went on tour once with twenty one pilots. Oh well.

   While listening to music I got up and got some clothes to wear for the concert. I at least wanted to look presentable. So I wore a twenty one pilots sweat shirt from  Hot topic. Yes I'm not one of those fans who are rally crazy and buy the whole store. Or order all their merchandise. Then I wore some light blue skinny jeans that I think looked adorable! I put my hair up in a high pony tail, and then did some light make up.

   After that I checked the time. 3:37 pm. Wow I woke up that late? Wow just wow.

          3 hours later

    When I arrived to the venue I was trying to look around for a place to park. Once I finally found a place to park I put it in park. Then I went on twitter to next Josh that I was here.

@ twentyønepilotssarah: hey I'm here and I parked in the corner of the back of the parking lot.

A few minutes later he texted back.

@ joshuadun: okay I have security to come and get you. Stay their.

  I sat next to my car on the pavement, waiting for josh. 5 minutes later I see security in a golf cart ride up to me.

" are you Sarah Jackson? " said the guard.
" yes I am" I said nervously.
" come with us." Said the guard.
I followed him to the golf cart and took a seat. We didn't have much conversation in the golf cart. But when we got there I got really nervous.

When I walked out of that golf cart my heart leaped. We arrived at a trailer behind the stage. After dozing off, I saw someone walk out of the trailer.
Josh.

------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I left you on a cliff hanger. Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
519K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
590K 18.1K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
708K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...