Chapter~ Fïvė

Hope you like this chapter! It gets very intense... Maybe a kiss or too! Idk... Welp I hope you like it!
-------------------------------------------------------
When Josh walked out he had shorts on and some flip flops. That was all... No shirt. No nothing.
" Hey Sarah!" He said nervously with a smile.

"Hi josh! It's nice to see you again!" I said very nicely.

" It's nice to see you again, here you can come in our tour bus." Said josh.

I walked in the tour bus and was greeted by Tyler and Jenna Joseph.

" Hi!" Said Tyler.
"You must be Sarah, Josh talks about you a lot!" He said with a smirk while I blushed.
"Here let me show you around."

He showed me around the tour bus and tried to stoke up conversation. It with a pretty cool bus. Once Tyler was 'dun' showing me around I walked out of the tour bus to go see josh.

" Hey!" I said startling him.
"Oh hey I didn't see you their." He said
He got changed into actual clothing this time. Which kind of made me sad. I mean have you seen his body. Like damn.

"Do you want to go to Taco Bell?" He said so suddenly.
"Sure is love too!" I said with a grin.
"Cool is it okay if I invite Tyler and Jenna?"
"Of course, that's fine with me!" I said really exited.
Then he walked back into the tour bus and grabbed Tyler and Jenna. Damn why is he so hot. Hmm what are you talking about I didn't say anything...

The car ride was very, interesting. Josh was driving in the front with Jenna in the passengers seat. She called ' shot gun ' so that's why she wasn't with her Tyler. So that meant I had to sit by him.

" So josh.." said Tyler trying to spark conversation.
" Can you tell me some more things about Sarah. That you said last night?" Said Tyler with a smirk. I instantly started to smile and blush. Typical.
" Uh... What things..?" Josh said very nervously making Tyler's smirk bigger.
" You know, like how you said she was gorg-..
He was cut off by Josh stopping the car at the parking lot on Taco Bell. Josh gave him a ' I'm going to kill you look' and then he spoke.
" Uh lets go get tacos.." josh says closing his door.

-------------------------------------------------------
Aww that chapter was so cute. #Sosh for life! XD