1D Sexual Frustration 2

By fckyeahliam

More

1D Sexual Frustration 2
Niall : Take Care
Liam : Migraine
Liam : Don't go
Harry : Anniversary
Harry : Something Great
Liam : Honeymoon Avenue
Niall : Cuddle
Harry : snow day
Harry : You're coming home with me
zayn : come to bed
it can stay - Liam
That's good enough - harry
stay with me - harry
home for the holidays - liam
shower with me - niall
just like you wanted- zayn
Cheat - Zayn

Money make her smile - Harry

9K 81 9
By fckyeahliam

Teacher Harry/Stripper (Y/N)

*Your POV*

“Hands on the car, Mr. Styles.”

A groan left the curly haired boys lips as the officer slammed him up against the side of his police car with his hands held behind his back. More people started crowding around the parking lot wanting to get a better look at all the commotion that was going on.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I hugged Harry’s jacket tighter around my barely covered body. The only sounds that could be heard were the sirens coming from the police car and the ambulance along with the loud music still playing in the club. This was never supposed to happen. I never meant for anything to go this wrong.

“Ma’am, we’re going to need to take you with us for questioning.”

I didn’t know he was talking to me until a hand placed itself on my shoulder making me flinch away.

“Did you hear me, Miss?” I nodded my head not daring to take my eyes off of Harry as they shoved him into the back seat of the vehicle. I ran over to him before they could close the door but an officer grabbed me before I could get to him.

“H-Harry…” I whimpered feeling myself cry harder now.

“Don’t worry, baby, everything will be okay, alright? Just tell them happened and everything will be okay.”

I covered my mouth with my hand seeing the blood on his shirt. He did it; there was no doubting that, but it wasn’t like that.

The officer slammed the door shut and another escorted me to another car handing me my bag with my clothes in it.

How did this happen?

*Six Months Ago*

I sighed throwing the opened envelopes down angrily onto the kitchen counter before burying my head into my hands. This isn’t the first notification I’ve received from them either.

FINAL NOTICE

PAST DUE

EJECTION

The words were hitting me like a slap in the face. It was a struggle to pay for groceries for the week let alone pay a five hundred dollar rent by next Wednesday and continue paying off the student loans. This wasn’t just typical college struggles anymore. This was a matter of whether or not I’d be sleeping on the streets or illegally in my friend’s dorm on campus. The scholarship only paid for so much and I needed to be at this school. There’s no way I could drop out at this point; I’ve come too far and worked too hard to quit because of this. But what could I do?

“Holy shit, (Y/N)” Charlotte gasped looking at the notices. “I thought was doing badly.”

I signed grabbing it from her and crumbling it into a ball before throwing it onto the floor. “Yeah, I get that, Char.”

“I thought you paid this last week?” she asked.

I shook my head explaining to her that I lost the money after getting fired from my job thanks to some asshole complaining about me because I wasn’t interested in his provocative advances. My parents couldn’t get me the money either; they had their own problems and were still pissed I chose to go to school so far away leaving me to pay for whatever the scholarship didn’t.

“Well, I’ve gotta get to work soon” she said hopping off the stool and grabbing her pink, rhinestone duffle bag. “My offer still stands ya know” she added. “I showed my boss that video of you dancing and he thinks you’d do great.”

Charlotte does relatively well on her own because of her ‘job’ and she’s been trying to talk me into working with her lately since you’ve been struggling so much. Yeah, she’s a stripper. It’s not some trashy place; it’s actually one of the highest end one’s in London. The pay is good, they let you keep the lingerie, and the guys, according to her, are mostly our age instead of the nasty, bored middle aged men like most. It’s just not something I think I’d be comfortable doing.

I used to dance when I was younger but it was mostly ballet or lyrical stuff nothing that would really help me with a pole. No, there was no way I could do it. She’s offered to lend me money but I refuse having had her already help me out with food and gas money enough times before.

“I mean no offense but it’d be better than relying on Daren.”

The only reason I’ve been getting by since I lost was job was because of this guy I’m seeing, Daren. He’s this man I met while working at the bar. He’s nearly thirty and a huge douche but he’s loaded. Sounds horrible? Well, it is but I’m desperate so he’s my ticket away from being homeless.

He asked me to move in with him a few days ago but lately I’ve been feeling bad about the whole thing and told him I had to think about it. We’ve been together about six months which was early but that was the least of my worries.

“You’re seriously my idol” she chuckled. “I don’t know how you do it though.”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I mean…he can be an asshole but who isn’t and I like him I guess. Plus, the sex is good so there’s that too. His money just keeps me there.”

She laughed and gave me a quick hug before walking towards the door. “You know you could always take Harry up on his offer” she hinted then left.

There’s this guy that used to be a regular at the bar I worked at. His name’s Harry I think. Curly hair, tall, green eyes always ordered a scotch neat and sat in the same seat every Friday night. At first, he started coming with a friend or a date but after a while it was just him, and that’s when the flirting began. He was a nice guy and funny to talk to while I served the other idiots there but he was very persistent in wanting to take me out. He’s asked nearly a dozen times but I was with Daren, sort of, and whether or not what kind of relationship it is I wasn’t going to be one of those whores.

It wasn’t hard to notice he had money though. This one day a month ago, he had overheard on the phone with my bank and he ended up leaving a hundred dollar bill underneath his glass before he left as a tip. I didn’t want to take it but I wasn’t about to leave it there for someone else to take. He had to only be about 25, 26. I swear I’ve seen him somewhere before but never asked him about it. I wouldn’t be able to anyways since I got fired.

The rest of the week went by slowly I tried searching everywhere and anywhere downtown that I could find a job but nothing good was hiring. It was then that I finally went over to Daren’s with fake excitement taking him up on his offer by agreeing to move in with him.

*Three Months Ago*

I was running as fast as I could to get to class which was going to be useless at this point. There was no way I was going to get to class on time now. This was the third time I was going to be last this week. It wasn’t my fault though; it was my dick of a boyfriend’s fault. We’ve been fighting a lot lately and as usual told me to ‘get your own fucking ride to school’ before I stormed out.

Ever since I moved in with him, he’s changed. He demands things from me and yells at me if I don’t do them. And it’s like every little thing he does annoys the hell out of me. I feel like I’m married to him and it’s suffocating. I’ve still got almost a year until I get my Master’s though so I needed him. Ever since he’s been getting mad he’s been threatening to stop helping me pay for school or even warning me that he’ll throw me out if I don’t ‘listen to him’ whatever the fuck that means. The point is I was running out of options and if you had to run to class one more time because I couldn’t pay to take the bus then I’m dead.

“If you’re late to my class, you’re not welcome to my class.”

The professors are getting pissed, I’m not turning in me assignments, and there’s not a lot left for me to do. This was getting ridiculous. I left the classroom slumping as I walked out of the building and yeah of course it was fucking raining. I couldn’t help but feel my eyes start watering while I trudged down the sidewalk listening to the sound of my soaked shoes squished with each step.

The rain grew harder hitting my body like tiny bullets as people around me ran trying to find shelter but I kept the same pace hoping no one would notice my silently sobbing at this point. How had everything gone to shit so quickly? I feel like it the universe punishing me for having used Daren and gotten fired from my job. That was nearly three months ago but things weren’t getting any better. My thoughts distracted me and I ended up tripped on an unleveled part in the sidewalk twisting my ankle.

“Fuck” I cried dropping to the edge of the curb.

I threw my bag over my shoulder setting it down to inspect my ankle and as soon as I rolled up my pant leg, a taxi drove by hitting a puddle and causing the freezing rainwater to drench me.

“Asshole!”

The car just honked loudly and continued driving not noticing I was flipping the driver off. This is fucking great. I’m soaked, pretty sure I twisted my ankle, and stuck here either until Charlotte gets out of class or I suck up your pride and call Daren apologizing.

“Need some help?”

His voice was deep and husky startling me and I turned your head to get a better look at the man. I couldn’t see him too well because the rain was hitting my face and he had an umbrella but something about those curls hidden under his beanie and the recognizable tattoo poking out of the top of his shirt was recognizable.

“Long time no see, Harold” I half smiled as he bent down next to me.

I chuckled and reached out his hand for me to take so he could help me up. I stood up and was about to step on my ankle when I remembered it was twisted so I nearly fell over.

“Whoa, careful there, love” he grinned but it slowly faded when he saw I was actually hurt.

“What happened?”

I explained to him that I got kicked out of class and was walking when I tripped and feel on my ankle. He bent down saying he’d have a look at it and I whined as his hand skimmed it over.

“Yeah, it looks swollen” he said before standing back up. “You got a ride? Where’s your boyfriend?”

I shrugged my shoulders and wiped under my eyes trying to make it look like I was getting the water off my face and not my tears. I told him I didn’t have a ride avoiding answering his second question.

“Well, I could give you a ride somewhere? If you want” he told me.

I didn’t really have another choice unless I wanted to walk three miles in the rain to Charlotte’s apartment with a sprained ankle so I accepted. He helped me limp to his car which wasn’t parked too far away and helped me get inside not minding that I was wet.

“So, what have you been up to?” I asked him.

He looks different than the last time I’ve seen him. It wasn’t a long time ago but his hair was pushed back more and there’s was something about his face that made him look more…..mature. Granted he was older than me but still.

“I should be asking you that” he smiled before pulling out from the lot. “Haven’t seen you at the bar at all. Finally realize you were too good for that place?”

I chuckled dryly and shook my head. “I um…actually got fired.”

He gave me a sad expression and I felt more embarrassed because he pitied me. I hated that; no matter how bad things were I didn’t need charity.

“Too bad. The place’s boring now without you” he grinned.

A blush rose on my cheeks at his words. He did always have this charming quality about him. I saw it with how he flirted with girls at the bar before to try and make me jealous; it worked but I’d just roll my eyes and laugh like it didn’t secretly bother me.

He turned the radio on so the rest of the car ride was silent besides the music that was softly playing in the bathroom. I told him the direction to Charlotte’s flat and it only took about ten minutes to get there. It was nice seeing Harry again. Him popping out of nowhere reminded me that no matter how shitty life may seem there’s always a silver lining; even if it’s just a car ride home.

“Would you like to come in?” I offered. “I kind of owe you a cup of tea after helping me.”

He smiled and accepted my invitation grabbing the umbrella from the back as he once again had to help me limp to the front door. The elevator wasn’t working so he had to give me a piggy back ride up the stairs. He definitely earned a little more than tea for that one.

I hobbled off to Charlotte’s room having a drawer of your own full of clothes I used whenever I stayed at her house after getting in a fight with Daren; which was a lot. My ankle was now wrapped up but Harry told me he’d make the tea so you didn’t have to walk around on it. Just as gentleman like as I remembered.

The afternoon turned out to be a lot better than it had started out. The two of us talked about everything: jobs, school, family whatever came to mind. It made me realize that maybe I did have a slight crush on him. I never wanted to admit it a few months back but now that you weren’t just his bartender and all the sweet gestures he did for me today, things were different now.

“I still think you should see a doctor” he said seeing me wince when I moved my ankle.

“Yeah, well doctor’s require insurance which requires money and I job, two things I don’t have” I sighed.

“Well, I’d help you out but my doctorate isn’t in the medical field” he chuckled.

I gave him a confused look. “You’re a doctor?”

He nodded his head. “PhD in business and finance.”

“But I thought you were a teacher?”

He smiled. “Love, I’m one of the Economics professors at the university. I thought you knew that?”

My eyes widened. No, I most certainly did not know that the incredibly handsome man who used to flirt with you in a bar and gave me a piggy back ride to my friends flat was also a professor at the university I went to.

“Since when?!” I exclaimed.

A deep laugh left his lips. “Oh about three years or so. Started teaching here fresh out of University.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?! Couldn’t I get in trouble for this or something?” I asked worriedly.

“Well, you would if we were dating or something but I don’t think having tea with your professor is ground for expulsion” he snickered. “Besides, we’re not even in the same department; you’re a chemistry major and I’m a business professor.”

“I highly doubt that flirting with your student is appropriate Mr. Styles” I teased him.

It was meant to be a joke but he bit his lip when you called him that loving the way it sounded coming from you. He’s had his eye on you for a while now and it didn’t just happen in the bar. He has in fact seen you around campus and would be lying to himself if he didn’t admit that he was attracted to you. Meeting you at the bar was a coincidence but once he realized you didn’t recognize him, he thought it was the perfect opportunity to get to know you. You were so different than the women his age; you were more intelligent, funny, and even sexy in your own way.

It didn’t matter to him that you had a boyfriend, he’d heard enough about him to know the guy was a straight up dick. He didn’t understand why you’d be with him anyways; he’d came to the bar once and there was absolutely nothing appealing about him. He wasn’t too bad looking but his shit personality drained out any positive of that.

“How old are you?”

He seemed to snap out of whatever he was thinking when I spoke. “Turning 28 in February” he answered.

“Holy shit you’re old” I teased and he playfully poked my side.

I knew he looked mature but would’ve never have thought he was nearly 29. He looked like he could be my age and still in Uni himself instead of teaching at one.

He said he had to get going soon for his next class which disappointed me. If it was up to me, I would’ve had him stay the rest of the day. Daren hadn’t even crossed my mind once the whole time.

“Hopefully, I’ll be seeing more of you now, love” he said winking at me before walking out the door.

“I hope so too.”

*One Month Ago*

It had been complete shit. I didn’t expect him to go out of his way to ask me out or anything but you at least hoped that maybe I’d happen to run into him on campus or something and invite me over for tea again.

That was the least of my problems at the moment. I came home last Friday to find Daren in bed with some girl even younger than me. I don’t know why but I went crazy and started screaming at him after having kicked the skank out of his flat. I called him vicious names and smacked him a number of times before I stormed out swearing I wouldn’t be back.

I was living at Charlotte’s now but was still finding myself out of cash, except for what I took from your ex’s stash before I left, but that was quickly running out.

“I can’t believe I’m about to do this.”

“Hold still, I need to get the makeup right” Char scolded me as she continued putting a thick layer of eyeliner under my dark eyes. “They’re going to love you. You’ve got that whole ‘good girl gone bad’ thing going on; guys love that.”

I rolled my eyes which was a bad idea because she nearly poked me in the eye with the stick. “I don’t care; as long as the pay is good.”

I was out of options at this point and desperate for money still finding it difficult to find a good enough job to fit with my Uni schedule. Time was running out so I figured it was time to suck up the small amount of dignity I had left and agreed to take Charlotte’s boss up on his offer at the club. Tonight was my first night and I couldn’t be less excited or more nervous.

“Done!” she cheered pinning my bangs to the side before turning me around to look into the mirror.

The makeup caked on your face didn’t make you feel sexy at all; you felt dirty. Never in a million years did you think I’d be in this position.

“You okay?” she asked fixing her own outfit.

I nodded and grabbed the red lipstick off the counter. “I’ll meet you out there” I said giving her a small smile before she turned and left.

I twisted the lipstick and leaned in towards the mirror smoothening it across my pale pink lips.

My hair was straight but I didn’t like it so I shook it out giving it a hot, messy look.

A loud sigh left my lips as I tried to mask the pain with a confident demeanor. “Show time.”

*One Week Ago*

Things weren’t any better except for the fact that I now had money. Not a lot but enough to buy food, clothes and new ‘work’ clothes. I’ve only been there for three weeks but things have gone really well and I found myself making more tips than most of the girls that have been there for years. Not exactly something to brag about but at least I wasn’t poor or on the street like I could be.

“Five minutes, (Y/N)” my boss told me.

I smiled and nodded before turning back to finish my eye shadow. Blaine was great; he wasn’t some sleaze like you’d think a strip club owner would be. He kept the creeps away from us and kicked any guys out who were causing trouble.

The sound of the song “Strip” by Chris brown started playing and that was my cue to get ready to go on. I squirted the glittery body spray on my neck before taking the robe off. I was wearing a simple black, lace bra and matching panties with a short, matching skirt to cover them for now, as well as stockings and a tall pair of heels. My hands fixed my skirt making sure nothing was out of place before I left for the stage.

“Please, welcome to the stage, one of the best girls we have to offer, give it up for Jade” Blaine introduced into the mic.

That’s the name I chose to go by, Jade. Charlotte suggested it after I had protested against anything that sounded trashy like Diamond or Sparkles. It was classy yet mysterious which is what I was going for.

I entered on the stage with the men already whistling and howling trying my hardest not to role my eyes at them. Most of the girls loved attention like that but not me; it was a job not a hobby so as long as I did what I was there for and acted like I liked it, I didn’t actually have to. Those thoughts were pushed into the back of my mind as you put on a sexy smirk and began my routine.

*Harry’s POV*

I didn’t want to believe it. I didn’t want to believe that the girl I was watching on stage from the bar was her. She had the same long, wavy hair and beautiful smile but it couldn’t be her. Her petite hand grabbed the pole in front of her stepping around in so her back was no to us.

My eyes didn’t leave her but it wasn’t all because she looked so damn sexy but because I wasn’t fully convinced that the girl on stage moving in such a provocative manner was the same girl I had given a piggy back ride to earlier this month.

“Hey, Lou, I’m going up there” I told my friend standing up off the bar stool.

“Oh that’s nice, leave your gay friend in a female strip club to defend himself against the vaginas” he complained.

“Then why did you come with me?”

He sighed. “Because my best friend just turned 28 needs to stop being such a tight ass, no pun intended.”

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. “Well, tell your boyfriend to give you a lap dance because I’m going up there” I teased pointing over at the dark haired brunette walking back from the bathroom.

“You’re just jealous I’m actually getting laid tonight” he said sticking his tongue out at me before cuddling up under Zayn’s arm.

I flipped him off and grabbed my drink before walking towards the front and taking a seat towards the center of the stage. I sat down in the seat and looked up just as (Y/N) was rubbing her backside against the pole as she stood back up crawling slowly; sexily.

I still couldn’t believe that was her. She was just a kid; barely 21 and yet she had the confidence of a woman my age working that stage like she owned it.

“Work it, baby!” some ass shouted while one of his friends whistled at her.

That infuriated me. I wasn’t one to be into coming to a place like this but my idiot friends had dragged me here. Of course, I loved watching her up there but I didn’t like that way that so many guys were watching her and not just me.

She winked at the guy which furthered my jealousy as turned around quickly wiping her head back as she slid down the pole.

Holy shit.

The bulge forming in my pants would be noticeable to anyone if the club wasn’t so dark; except for the lights that were shining on (Y/N). She bent down and leaned forward towards one of the guys letting him place a twenty dollar bill in her bra. I hated this. I didn’t want those guys looking at her let alone giving her money for something like this.

I cleared my throat loudly and that’s when she turned and got my glance nearly messing up her routine. Even in the dull lighting, I could see her cheeks reddening in embarrassment having had one of her school’s professors catching her in this awkward position. She quickly recomposed herself though as a few other girls walked onto the stage occupying the attention of other guys which pleased me. It meant more of her attention would be towards me now that she was nearly directly in front of me. A smirk spread across my lips as she now had to dance for me; and only me.

She still looked a bit shocked and self-conscious now that she knew I was her audience but it didn’t stop her from finishing her dance. Her hand grabbed onto the pole one last time as she got down on her knees and leaned her head back throwing her hair across her face.

I’ve thought about fucking her so many times before. Ever since I first talked to her in the bar she used to work at. She was the perfect combination of innocent and sexy and I wanted to be the one to bring out the animalistic side of her I now knew she definitely had inside of her.

“Fuck” I growled to myself watching as she crawled on her knees towards me.

The smirk was evident on her face as she pushed her chest together giving me, and only me, an amazing view of her perfect breasts. She smiled and ran her tongue across her lip biting down on it before slowly standing up as the song ended. The other men started clapping and howling like pigs and just before she walked off the stage, she blew me a kiss and winked.

“Whoa, that was hot” Louis said sitting down next to me. “Even for a guy who loves cock, I can definitely say she was incredibly sexy.”

I rolled my eyes at his comment. “Idiot.”

*Your POV*

“Was that Harry out there?!” Charlotte squealed as soon as I got back stage.

I nodded suddenly feeling sick to my stomach. Sure, I had played along to his little game out there but I was caught up in everything.

“I feel like I’m going to vomit” I said grabbing my water bottle and taking a big sip from it.

“Did he give you any money?”

I shook my head. I hadn’t really expected him to anyways. It would’ve been even more awkward. I was just about to put my other clothes back on getting ready to leave when Blaine came back stage.

“(Y/N), I know it’s not really in your description to do this…” he started. “But there’s this guy who’s insisting on getting his free birthday lap dance from you.”

“Oh my god!” Charlotte squealed again.

I shot her and look but she didn’t stop. “I’m not really in the mood to-“

“She’ll do it!” she said cutting me off. “Go tell him she’ll be there in ten!”

“Alright, room 1” he said before turning  to leave.

“What the hell, Char” I said hitting her in the shoulder.

“Stripper or not Harry’s into you and you deserve to be with a guy like him after that dickwad you call an ex” she defended. “And you know him so you don’t even have to give him a dance if you want; just go talk to him.”

She was right, I should do it. I’ve been holding back all the things I’ve wanted to say to him for too long now. I told her I’d do it and she dragged me over to the wardrobe closet saying I had to look ‘extra sexy’ for him. I picked out a red and black matching set with another pair of black stockings similar to the ones you had been wearing on stage. She added a black button up shirt that went a little past your thighs saying it’d tease him a bit.

“I’d mess up your hair but I think he’ll be doing that himself” she teased.

“I’m not gonna sleep with him” I told her.

She just mumbled a sarcastic ‘mhm’ before pushing me towards the back rooms where the private dances took place. I went to the first one and took a deep breath before stepping inside. It was a medium sized room with its own small stage and a pole running through the middle of it. There was a black leather couch against the black wall and a small table with chairs in the corner. The walls were a dark gray and the lightening was turned down but I still noticed the absence of the man I was expecting.

I jumped when I felt two large hands place themselves on my hips from behind. “Looking for someone?”

I spun around and his hands stayed on me as I faced the green eyed boy. “What are you doing here?” I asked suddenly.

“More like I should be asking you that, love” he chuckled. “If I thought you were too good for that bar, what made you think you aren’t better than these sleazy clubs?”

My head lowered avoiding his eyes while I shrugged my shoulders. “I needed money. Didn’t have a lot of other options.”

He didn’t say anything. After a while, I looked up at him and he was just…staring at me. He finally moved walking past me but holding onto one of my hands as he led us to the couch.

“I assume there’s a no touching policy?” he asked sitting down on the couch while I stood in front of him. “So, I won’t touch you until you tell me to. Now dance.”

A wave of nervousness suddenly came across me. I was about to give a private dance for my professor. Well, not my professor but he was at the same school. Besides, he’s 28. This shouldn’t be turning me on as much as it is.

I walked over to the music player and put on a playlist of songs. The first one to come on was “Money Make Her Smile” by Bruno Mars. I walked back over to him running my hands up my thighs as I raised them to unbutton the shirt I was wearing.

“You’re so sexy” he growled not breaking eye contact with me the entire time.

I swiveled my hips and swayed to the music before bending over so my hands were now on his knees.

I was enjoying this just as much as he was which made the whole thing even sexier. He looked so good in his burgundy collared shirt and black skinny jeans. I just wanted to rip his clothes off and have him take me right here on this couch.

I decided to get things moving along so I turned around and sat down on his lap. “Touch me” I was already begging and he instantly obliged running his hands down my thighs.

His hands gripped at my hips letting me swivel my hips down into his groin feeling him harden underneath of me.

He moaned out at the sensation and buried his head into my neck sucking down hard. “Turn around so I can look at you” he said into my ear gently biting down onto the skin.

I did as he said and turned around so I was straddling him. His hand was on the back of m neck bringing my lips down to his in a rough kiss. His lips were soft and his breath tasted like Jack Daniels and mint which I found extremely sexy.

“Gonna fuck you so hard one day” he said against my lips cupping my ass in his hands.

“Wanna do it right though. Not in some strip joint.”

I smiled and cupped his face in his hands kissing him hard one last time before moving off his lap. “Well, then birthday boy…” I trailed off lowering myself onto my knees in front of him. “…how’s about I give you a little treat?”

He smirked watching my hands toyed with the hem of his jeans as I popped open the button and slid them down his legs. I them grabbed the hem of his boxers before pulling them down completely letting them pool at his ankles. Harry allowed a sigh of relief to pass through his lips as his member was released from its confined space, slapping against his abs.

He was big; not just in length though because he was thick too. I was nearly drooling just looking at it. I decided to be daring and kitten licked the under part of his shaft making him shudder and I smirked.

“Holy shit that feels good” he muttered grabbing my hair and pulling it into a make shift ponytail.

I swirled my tongue around his tip wiping away the small flow of precum around it with a chuckle. I opened my mouth wider as I took as much of his length as I possibly could massaging the small part of it that didn’t fit in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down at a teasingly slow pace making Harry groan in pleasure but in frustration as well.

"Baby, stop teasing" He groaned tugging at my hair.

I just looked up at him innocently before I moving at a faster pace my head bobbing up and down on his length much faster than it was previously. He moaned loudly and threw his head back.

"Oh fuck" he moaned. "Just like that, (Y/N), you like sucking my cock don’t you?"

I just grinned up at up him nodding my head in response. He couldn’t have looked any sexier if he tried. His eyes were squeezed shut and his eye brows were scrunched up as his mouth parted slightly.

"I’m gonna come” he warned as I felt him twitch in the back of my throat when I took him down as deep as I could.

One last loud groan left his lips as his warm load shot into my mouth. I swallowed it without any problems.

"Good girl, very good girl" he praised as I crawled back on top of his lap kissing him sweetly.

*Now*

*Your POV*

“Tell us what happened, Miss (Y/L/N).”

My eyes were bloodshot and I felt like I was going to crash any second if it wasn’t for the fact that I had to do this in order to get Harry out.

“He defended me” I stated truthfully without any hesitation. “Daren started it. Harry was trying to stop it.”

Everything had happened so fast. Harry’s been coming to work with me a lot lately ever since we made things official a week ago. He doesn’t like the fact that I’m a stripper but he can’t say anything because it’s my life, therefore, it’s my decision.

This morning though, I was finishing getting ready for my last set when a drunken Daren had shown up looking for me.

“Where is she?!” he had screamed like a maniac. His eyes were crazy and he looked like he had been out for someone’s blood; my blood. “Wh-Where’s that s-slut?!”

His words were slurred and you knew how angry he could get when he was drunk. His grip on my arm was so strong and his voice was shouting at me so loud it brought me to tears instantly.

“You stupid f-fucking, cunt!” he had hiccupped bellowing in my face. “You just….just leave me and come here working like…like some whore?! You’re nothing without me! NOTHING!”

I hadn’t even had time to say anything before he had slapped me and shoved me on the ground. The other girls were on the stage and I don’t know where the hall Blaine was but I was hoping someone would hear him screaming over the music or I could somehow break free from his grip. He was about to bend down and hit me again but he was nearly lifted off his feet and slammed against the wall by my rescuer: Harry. He grabbed him by the collar by one hand and started punching him in the face with another.

“He nearly put him in a coma” the investigator told me.

I gave him an angered look. “Good! That asshole deserved it after everything he’s done to me in the past year. He would’ve done the same to me if Harry hadn’t have stopped them.”

This bullshit went on for another hour while they tried to find out what happened. I told them everything word for word without a hint of doubt. It wasn’t until nearly four in the morning until they finally let Harry go and dropped any possible assault charged claiming it as ‘self defense’. I didn’t know what was going to happen to Daren but I didn’t care.

“Harry!” I cried running to him as soon as I saw him walk into the lobby of the police precinct.

He hugged me tightly and lifted me off the ground spinning me once. I couldn’t stop from crying again because of everything that’s happened. He buried his head in my neck hugging me so tight it was hard to breathe but I didn’t care. I was just glad this was over and we could go home.

“Sir” someone said making us pull away from each other. “Are the two of you in a relationship?”

I looked at him confused before turning to Harry who had a blank expression on his face. “Yes” he answered not questioning why he had asked.

“We know you’re a professor at the University she studies at” he explained causing my face to go pale. “I’m sure you’re both aware it’s against policies for student-teacher relationships and it’s also our job to notify things like this to the University board.”

My hands reached up to my face covering my mouth as I started crying harder. “Please, sir” Harry begged as he pulled me into him so my head was resting against his chest. “I’m all she has……and I treat her better than anyone could.”

He nodded at Harry. “I understand; and since she’ll be graduating in a few months and she’s of age, we’ve decided not to report it as long as the two of you agree to keep your relationship private and stay out of trouble. Any other incidents like this and we’ll be forced to report this.”

I sighed in relief against his chest and Harry thanked him before he released us. The car ride back was silent as I clung onto his hand from the passenger seat leaning my head against his arm.

“You missed the turn” I said noticing he passed up the street to Charlotte’s flat.

He smiled at me and leaning down quickly to peck the top of my head. “You don’t possibly think that I’m letting you go home after tonight do you?”

He pulled up in the parking lot of his flat as we walked inside going up in the elevator. “And I’m not letting you go back there” he said as he opened the door letting us inside.

“Harry, I need to pay for-“

“No, alright, fuck that” he said cupping my face in his hands so I had to look up at him. “I’m taking care of you now, okay? And not because I have to or because I feel sorry for you but because I want to and I fucking need to make sure the girl I love is being taken care of. So, tomorrow we’re bringing your stuff over here and you’re moving in with me.”

I froze in my spot feeling my heart pounding so loud I could hear it in my ears. “Y-You…..You love me?”

He smiled widely and pecked my nose. “Of course I love you silly. I don’t just ask stranger to move in with me and send their ex’s to the hospital.”

I couldn’t help but laugh before I leaned up to kiss him. “I love you too, Harry. And I’d love to move in with you.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips hard against mine picking me up in his arms. We continued kissing me as he carried me up the large spiral staircase that led to the bedroom.

“You’re the most amazing woman I’ve ever met” he said pecking my lips, my cheek and moving down to my neck as he laid me down on the bed. “Let me show you.”

We haven’t had sex yet but I’ve wanted to ever since that night I saw him at the club. I wanted it to be different though and so did he. I could see it.

His shirt was off his body as soon as I tugged on the hem of it wanting to get to it soon but savor the moment once I had it. There wasn’t much foreplay but he did show me what wonders his long fingers could do. I wanted to go down on him but he refused saying that tonight was about me.

There was something different about this time, something that made my heart race. Sure I’ve had sex before, but sex was so much different than what I was about to do, make love. I’ve never made love before; just saying the words caused me to feel uneasy. Something about putting my affection and love into something in this way made me feel so extremely vulnerable. But I guess that’s what making love was all about. Not the pleasure, but allowing yourself to become so completely exposed to someone you care so much about. To shed your skin and allow your partner to see who you truly are and how you truly felt. Love making wasn’t about being physically exposed, but mentally. It was like the zipper holding back all of your affection about someone was opened and out poured all of your innermost feelings.

He was gentle with me the entire time. We were pressed up against each other with not an inch of space separating us. His arms were wrapped around my back and mine were clinging to his biceps while my legs were wrapped around his lower back pressing him into me more. His curls were matted down to his forehead sticky from sweat as he concentrated on moving slowly and deeply inside of me. It was the greatest experience I’ve ever felt; having him so deep inside of me filling me up while he held me so gently.

Those small precious moments when my arms are wrapped up around him, the warmth his body provides me, trickling down to my toes. The slight contact our lips have right before they crash against one another.

“I love you” he groaned against my lips as we both reached our highs. “I love you so much, baby girl.”

 The way our bodies moved so slowly in sync, no longer feeling as two humans but as one as he thrusted us through our orgasms. Allowing my walls to crumble down and to become so emotionally connected to one person made me feel like I finally had found what I’ve been searching for; the missing piece to the puzzle, my other half. And that’s what I found.

“I love you too.”

The End

lilstylesofficial

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 12 11