The Glass Elevator (Crown The...

Bởi KotaTheCreator

Well Alex.... Alex Hoover I should say.. She's a misunderstood moody teenager who gets into some trouble and... Xem Thêm

The Glass Elevator (Crown The Empire)
Breaking Point
Wake Me Up
Bloodline
MNSTR
Memories Of A Broken Heart
Oh, Catastrophe
Rise Of The Runaways
Authors note
Machines
A/N

Johnny Ringo

795 29 8
Bởi KotaTheCreator

Andy's POV:

David walked inside and told us about where Alex was. We were kind of relieved. Brandon was gonna go get her when Dave stopped him.

"Give her space bro, she needs it." David commented. Brandon just nodded and sat down trying to get his mind off of her.

About 20 minutes or so later, Alex walked inside. She didn't make eye contact with anyone she just made her way too her room. She didn't Alan the door she just closed it softly.

"David!!! what did you say to her?" I asked

"Not a lot. " He replied. I just nodded.

"Guys it's getting late and I'm exhausted. '' Brandon said. We just nodded as he went up stairs to go to bed.

Bit after bit everyone was getting tired and slowly but surly passing out.

Brandon's POV:

*Next Morning*

I woke up and I'm pretty sure I'm the first on up, because its really quiet and the guys sleep in till all hours of the day.

I walked downstairs to go make breakfast but Alex was down there.

"Oh hey. " She said softly. Oh shit what did David do to my sister?

"Hi, did you sleep good?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Um yeah, I guess so. I made breakfast, help yourself." She smiled and walked to her room.

And walked downstairs cause he could probably smell the food. "Oooh Brandon! I didn't know you could cook.." he said in his high voice. I just laughed.

"Alex made it." He stopped eating and looked up at me "is it safe to eat? am I gonna get poisoned." I just laughed.

"She ate some too you retard."

"I'm just making sure, if you haven't realized people love me!" he's so cocky.

Shortly after that all the other guys came down and started talking about going to the beach and stuff.

I went to Alex's room to tell her our plans for the day. When I walked in she was half on her bed and half on the ground listen to music with headphones, but the volume was so loud I could here it, and she didn't seem to notice me walk in.

I waved my hands back and forth trying to get her attention.

I finally went up to her and shook her a little bit which scared the shit out of her. I swear it wasn't my intention but so funny.

"What the fuck Brandonnnnn!!!" She yelled

"Language." I scolded her, even though I don't care what she says. I just wanna seeing she'd listen.

She just looked at me and laughed, "yeah what fucking ever." She smirked

"Hey it was worth a shot!" I laughed.

"Yeah whatever, so what do you want?" she asked.

"Oh well We're going to the beach today, be ready in am hour. Ok!"

I said in a chipper attitude

"Yeahhhh, no. ill stay here. " She said.

"No you're coming." I said getting aggravated.

"No I'm not!" she yelled.

"Why?! There's nothing to do here anyways!" like am I missing something?

"I have my bed and my music. And I hate the beach and it's hot outside and there's too many fucking people and I have social anxiety and panic attacks! but last time I check you would know NONE of this because you're never around!! you betrayed me. You're the worst brother ever!! I HATE YOU! leave me alone. " She yelled with tears running down her face.

"Al-"

"GET OUT! OR IM LEAVING!!"

"Alex I'm sor-"

"Brandon. Go."

I walked out before things could get worse. God she's so moody one second were all good, happy. the next she's pissed off the answer is no to everything and she's crying about something that happened when I still lived with my parents.

"Dude we heard fighting, what's going on now?" Hayden asked.

"She's pissed off and emotional. And dude I don't wanna let down my mum but Im not sure if this is gonna work out much longer.." I admitted.

"I'll go talk to her. " Benn said.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea, bro.." Hayden said and I agreed.

"I have more siblings than you do, I know how to deal with this. " He said so I nodded in agreement.

Benn's POV:

I walked to her room and she didn't notice me.

"Hey Alex.." I said softly cause I probably seemed like a jerk yesterday.

She just ignored me though. She laid on her bed but turned to the other side so she didn't have to face me.

"Just talk to me. I'm not Brandon and I'm trust worthy I won't tell him anything you don't want me to. " I mentioned.

She turned to me not making eye contact though, just starring in my direction.

She spoke "What do you want to talk about?"

"Well, why don't you wanna go I the beach?"

"It's hot outside." She mumbled.

"You can put in a t-shirt and shorts." I said giving hints.

Her eyes got huge and she shook her head. "N-no I CANNOT under any conditions do that. I'd rather roast." She said with very little sarcasm in he voice.

"Why not?" I asked

"You can keep a secret right?" She said in a shaky voice.

I nodded. Kind if worried about what she was gonna tell me.

But she didn't say anything. She just rolled up her sleeve and I could see now why she wasn't gonna go to the beach. Why she was gonna roast. She didn't want to show she had a weakness and that her weakness was a small piece of metal. And it ruined her life.

"How long have you been clean?" I asked as she rolled her sleeve down.

"About 2 months. " She said looking down.

"That's good, I'm really proud of you. My younger brother did some of that, he has depression. And well you get it... but he's been clean for about a year. "

She smiled. "Promise me you Wong tell Brandon?"

I nodded. "Under one condition. "

"Yes" she asked.

"You stay clean. You don't go back to that if you need something please let me know. Me and you can get along great. Just text me ok?" I said.

I gave her my number if she needs anything at all. And went to go hang out with the guys.

"So what happened? are we going to the beach? cause I wanna go but I don't wanna leave her alone." Brandon asked

"She's just a moody teenager. She'll be better later just give her space. Ok?" I told him

He nodded at my statement.

"Well then what do we do today!!? I'm active I can't sit around the house all day and do nothing!" he squeaked

"You guys can go out, ill stay here with her. I don't feel great either. " He contemplated about it for a while.

"Fine, if I must!" he said sarcastically

He and the other guys made plans and I jut sat on the couch ate chips and watched tv.

This is the life!

Alex's POV :

As I heard all the guys leaving I decided I was hungry so I went to the kitchen to find food.

Food is the reason I'm here living. People need to respect food.

I laughed out loud thinking no one was here.

"What's so funny?" Benn asked startling me.

"Oh shit..'' I mumbled but he heard

"Did you think Brandon was gonna leave you alone?" he snorted

"Not really, I just don't didn't think anyone was in the house at this moment. " I admitted

"Oh, so what was funny?" he asked again. I felt awkward saying my stupidity so I just said "oh it's just something my friends made up back at home. " I fake smiled.

All my 'friends' were back stabbers just like Brandon. I only had three really good friends and one of them was my boyfriend, Johnny. The other two were Nathan (Nate) and Samantha (Sam).

We were all so close. Until Johnny moved a couple months ago to this side of the map. It was some really hard times without him here able to support me. Or help me get out of trouble.

So now there's a pretty good chance ill see him around. I talk to him on the phone a lot, but lately he's been kinda off.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized Benn was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Uhh what..?" I asked confused

"Are you hungry?" he asked sweetly

"Yeah. Just a little. That's why I came out of my room." I said trying not to be sarcastic.

"I can make you something! What do you like?" he asked

I told him different kinda if food I like and he told me it will be a surprise.

Woah. Benn's a really cool dude.

--------

IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

COMMENT FOR ANOTHER

CHAPTER

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

715K 16K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
351K 15.2K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
386K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...