Daegu Boy | myg | completed

By Taeriv

(I don't think that I will ever edit this ff lol. I said I will but.. nah. I'm just too lazy so please bear w... More

-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
Thank you!

-1-

5.5K 134 17
By Taeriv

Ring Ring 5.50 am

"Please not. Just let me sleep one minute more." I say to myself.

I turn my alarm clock off and get back to sleep.

Ring Ring 6.05 am

"Ah pleeease I'm begging stop this shit." I groan loud.

I turn it off again placing the blanket above my face.

Ring Ring 6.10 am

"Aaah really?!" I shout turning it off and letting my phone fall from my bedside table. I quickly open my eyes and sit up "Oh no that was my phone" I say picking it up and looking at the screen. I smile being happy about it because there is not a new scratch.

Lying down again I make myself comfortable in my bed. Stretching my arms and legs and sleeping again.

My ringtone gets me back to reality. I open my eyes letting out a loud sigh. Picking up my phone without looking at the caller Id.
-Well that was a mistake Yoo Rae.

"Hello?" I say annoyed, eyes closed.

"Choi Yoo Rae?"

"I don't want to buy your vacuum cleaner. Just let me."

"Vacuum?" the woman on the phone asks me.

"Yeah vacuum. Your calling me since yesterday non stop. Its annoying. I already have a vacuum."

"Miss Choi Yoorae I'm the secretary of Ahn Joon Sik"

"What??" I say quickly opening my eyes sitting straight on my bed.

"You missed the job interview. But my boss was so nice that he wanted to meet you although you missed it. So how about 10.30 am?"

"When?" I ask nibbling on my lower lip.

"Today of course"

"And what time is it now?" I ask the female, yet scared about her answer.

"Its 7.50 am"

"Whaaat?! How am I supposed to be there at 10.30 am. I'm from Daegu" I sigh out loud.

"Why are you even applying on a job in Seoul and not in Daegu? Just try to hurry up."

"Ahh really!?" I say whining at the phone. She hangs up and I hide my face with my hands.

How should I get ready in 10 minutes?

I quickly get up going to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror. I look like a mess! My hair looks like a bird's nest. I look like a scruff. Oh no. Is that a fucking pimple on my face. Why today?

I have to fix my ugly face in the train. Nobody's got time for that now.

I clips my short hairs in the front back with a black barret. I wash my face, brush my teeth and storm in my bedroom again. I put on my black skirt and my white blouse. Without giving the mirror a look I rush through my apartment door heading to the station.

So now its 8.15 am the big clock at the station says.

Fucccckkkk!

The train departs at 8.20 am. Please god I'm begging. I need this job!

I start to rush with my high heels. Why did I decide to wear this crap shit shoes. I can't even walk with them. I look like a running rattlesnake.

Without looking on the ground I run.
-Well that was a mistake too.

My heel gets stuck in a little hole. A little black hole! Literally my life.

Not thinking twice I try to pull my shoe out of the hole. Pulling again. "Aahhh whats with this shoe!!" I say annoyed having the looks from some people at the station on me. "What are you looking at? Never seen a shoe which is stuck in a hole?" I yell at them.

Pulling again I hear a breaking sound and stumble forwards but manage to hold my balance.
I turn around looking down to my shoe. Oh no the heel.

The heel just looks at me from the hole. Thats perfect. I think I will get this job with one broken shoe.
I sigh loud again pulling the heel from the hole.

"Train to Seoul is ready to depart. Please enter. I'm repeating. Train to Seoul is ready to depart" A female voice speaks from the speaker.
Oh no please. Thats the 100th time that I'm saying oh no. Just please god. I'm a good girl I have to get this job.

I start to run again. Faster than before. I didn't know that I can be so fast. My endurance is getting better with climbing the stairs. And I mean really climbing. After the 7th floor I'm just pulling me up with grabbing the stairs and the metal bars.

I rush seeing the doors already close."Stop!" I yell. "Please" I shout breathless. The door is almost closed when I get in with my arm. Because of the disruption it gets open again. I swing myself in having my arms in the air. "I made it!!!" I swing my arms from side to side smiling widely. "I will get this job for sure!!" I add.

I realise the stares from the people in the train. "Sorry" I say laughing slightly while bowing. The elder ones shake their heads breathing out loud. I give them a fake smile and start to look at an empty seat. To my chance everything is-

Wait there is a place to sit. Maybe the day will end good for me. I start to smile while heading to the seat in the end of the wagon on the left side. Coming near the seat I realise that there are two bags on the long seat. In front of the bags is a black haired man sitting.

Looks like my age. Good its not an old man.

The black haired is typing on his laptop with headphones on. Such a busy man.

I stand beside the man waiting for him to look finally up to me. "Sir" I say hoping he would hear me.

But I have to admit his side profil looks cute. I want to see his full face. I'm so curious. I bent over to look at him. But how destiny likes it to have me in such an embarassing situation the train is braking slightly and I bent over the desk where he has his laptop and some snacks on.

He gets startled, puts his headphones down looking at me lying on the desk. I start to laugh a little bit "Ah thats embarassing" I say. He just looks at me annoyed putting his headphone on again. I get up from the desk stroking my skirt and clearing my throat. "Si-" I tap at his shoulder to have his attention at me "Sir" he looks up to me raising his eybrows putting down his headphones again, sighing.

"Sir could you perhaps store your bags there?" I ask pointing above our heads to the slide.

"Why" he asks me.

Gosh his voice. Having goosebumps already. He sounds so bored and annoyed. How is that possible? I just asked one thing.

"Because I would've like to sit down. The other seats are taken." I smile at him, hoping he would let me sit there. I will turn into root standing here like 5 minutes.

He stands up turning around looking probably if I said the truth. He then nods and makes a gesture with his hand. Looks like he is saying that its alright or something like that? To whom did he nod?

I turn around seeing a man sitting right down when I look at him. He is wearing a cap and looks down. Why is he hiding his face? And why did the black haired nod to him? Why are they not sitting together? Why am I asking myself so many questions? Ah whatever. I turn again to him realizing his glare at me.

"I'm not lying. This is the only empty seat" I say to him. He still just looks at me. Man I know I look ugly. Just let me sit down.

He then puts the bags on the slide making me some space. "Thank you so much" I bow and give him my sweetest smile. He gets back on his seat placing his headphones on his shoulders while starting typing.

I take out my coat lying it beside me and look to the man infront of me. I have to admit he is really cute. His skin is pale white. I'm not even that white. I think he never gets out to the sun.

I look out of the window seeing that it started to rain and sigh at that. I check my bag for my umbrella. But yeah, I didn' take it with me. "Shit" I curse loud. Great day Yoorae.

The man looks up to me picking his coffee and drinks out of it slowly. The stare he is giving me is not funny. I think he wants to kill me or something like that.

He places his coffee on the table still holding the cup but concentraiting on his laptop again. It's a coffee from starbucks. I need coffee too. Thats so unfair.

He removes his hand and I see a name. Probably his name.

Yoongi.

_______________________________________

A/N: I just came up with an idea and wanted to publish it. I hope you like it. Vote's and comments are welcome anytime. Support meeeeh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 18K 67
"You looked at what was inside the SD card, didn't you?" Soomi deadpanned, your best friend knew your natural curious nature all too well. "Hehehe yo...
1.1K 53 22
just a fanfiction of Suga 😍 My first fanfic. The name and the character are fiction, nothing to do with no one. My grammar a little bit terrible an...
577 3 20
🔞🔞TW: this book contains smut, strong language, sexual assault, and mention of abuse. 🔞🔞 I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Credit...
2.5K 284 48
Yoongi looks at his cheeks and smiles lightly and puts his hand out "Prince park? Would you give me this dance..?" Jimin blushed hard. He nodded smi...