We Just Live Together(My Miku...

By SalemSarcastic

Miku's whole life is changed after meeting her new blue-headed roomate, Kaito. Will the two end up falling in... More

We Just Live Together...Chapter1: But why my room?
We Just Live Together Chapter 2: Try not to embarass me...
We Just live Together Chapter 3: Icecream+Kaito=Miku likeee...
We Just Live Together Chapter 4: Friend Zoned
We Just Live Together Chapter 5: Prom Date...Anyone?
We Just Live Together Chapter 7: Prom Night
We Just Live Together Chapter 8:Break...
We Just Live Together Chapter 9: Oh...The Silent Treatment...Or Not
We Just Live Together Chapter 10: Mind Our EASY Breakup
We Just Live Together Chapter 11: To Chase Or Not To Chase
We Just Live Together Chapter 12: I Love You...I Can Die
We Just Live Together Chapter 13: Our Happily Ever After :)

We just Live Together Chapter 6: The 2 Days Before Prom

668 22 10
By SalemSarcastic

2 days before prom...

Miku's POV:

          I'm really excited for prom! Well...except for the part where I have to go with Kaito...but other than that, I'm really excited! GAHHH! I CAN'T WAIT!!! *running excitedly around the house*

Kaito's POV:

          *looking at Miku running around the house excitedly* Ohhh...I find it so cute that she really wants to go to prom with me...I mean I kinda...um...paid...ALL the boys in school to reject Miku...so that...I can have her for myself. The boys wanted to say yes...but...um...they wanted the moneg more. Guess what?!? You know what...I obviously don't need you to guess so nevermind. I'm gonna serenade Miku with her favorite song, "Magnet" at the prom tommorow! I kinda feel nervous but...I will do it for her.

1 day before prom...

Miku's POV:

          OMG!!! Prom's tommorow! I can't freakin' wait! Danget! I forgot...I was going with Kaito...mecchhh!

Kaito's POV:

          I can't wait to see Miku's face when I sing to her at the prom tommorow. Oh...and we will obviously date at the end...and get married...happily living in a mansion with our 4 kids, Mikuto, Mikai, Mito, and Kaiku(which we will have). Yah that's right...I already have our future planned out. I kinda had this planned out 2 days after I met her...haha oh well! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
863K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...