We just Live Together Chapter 6: The 2 Days Before Prom

2 days before prom...

Miku's POV:

          I'm really excited for prom! Well...except for the part where I have to go with Kaito...but other than that, I'm really excited! GAHHH! I CAN'T WAIT!!! *running excitedly around the house*

Kaito's POV:

          *looking at Miku running around the house excitedly* Ohhh...I find it so cute that she really wants to go to prom with me...I mean I kinda...um...paid...ALL the boys in school to reject Miku...so that...I can have her for myself. The boys wanted to say yes...but...um...they wanted the moneg more. Guess what?!? You know what...I obviously don't need you to guess so nevermind. I'm gonna serenade Miku with her favorite song, "Magnet" at the prom tommorow! I kinda feel nervous but...I will do it for her.

1 day before prom...

Miku's POV:

          OMG!!! Prom's tommorow! I can't freakin' wait! Danget! I forgot...I was going with Kaito...mecchhh!

Kaito's POV:

          I can't wait to see Miku's face when I sing to her at the prom tommorow. Oh...and we will obviously date at the end...and get married...happily living in a mansion with our 4 kids, Mikuto, Mikai, Mito, and Kaiku(which we will have). Yah that's right...I already have our future planned out. I kinda had this planned out 2 days after I met her...haha oh well!