The Gay Project

By larrypie69

"I feel like I should suck your dick." "That's the point." Reached #1 in Larry Stylinson au ❤️ December 2020 More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6 Has Been Made Private
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
&.&
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.5
3.6
3.7
UPDATE
Update 2.0
Summary
3.8
3.9
Author's Note
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
PERSONAL UPDATE
4.4
4.5

3.4

16.1K 530 1.3K
By larrypie69

Sadly, I'm not doing photo colleges anymore, but, not so sadly, here's another chapter! Xx

~~~

Harry took a deep breath as he stepped into the school hallways that Monday, annoyed. Louis was talking to a guy- a fucking hot ass guy that Harry's never seen before.

"Harry!" Louis said when Harry approached, grinning. "This is Shane. He's new," Louis said, linking his hand with Harry's. "I thought I'd help him to class."

"Hello," Shane said, offering out a hand to Harry, who just stared at him.

"Sorry about him," Louis mumbled to Shane. "He's the jealous type."

Harry rolled his eyes and pulled Louis closer. "I'm not jealous. I know that nobody can take away my fiancé."

"Oh, you're engaged already?" Shane asked, smiling a bit. "That's amazing! You two really do make a great couple."

Louis giggled and pressed his hand to Harry's chest, standing on his toes to kiss Harry's jaw. Harry smiled softly because Louis was the cutest.

"Well, first period is about to start, so I'm going to show him around," Louis said, leaning up more to kiss his lover. Harry deepened it for show, keeping Louis close to him before pulling away.

"Stay safe, doll."

"Absolutely," Louis mumbled, squeezing Harry's hand before moving away to take Shane on the tour.

Harry sighed and then went to his own locker, getting out his things for class.

~~~

"And that's the conclusion for this meeting. I will see you guys again at graduation rehearsal," says the preppy looking man on stage.

Everyone claps and Harry yawns from where he's sitting beside Louis, an arm draped lazily over his boyfriend's shoulders.

"I was thinking that we should so Hairspray for the spring musical instead," Louis says thoughtfully as he examines the stage from their seats.

"If you'd like," Harry mumbled, raising an eyebrow. "That could probably go very well."

Louis giggled and rubbed at Harry's chest. "You could audition for the lead, Daddy."

"To be kissing some girl and singing shit musical songs in front of a ton of people? No thanks, I'll leave that to you."

Louis shrugged and glanced at him. "Well, I was also thinking The Wiz so that I could be the scarecrow."

"Rocky Horror-"

"No way!" Louis says with a giggle. "I can't decide... it's a tough one."

"High school musical," Harry hummed. "You could be the gay twin brother."

"Ryan isn't gay!" Louis said with a gasp.

"Louis, you're gay. You should be able to identify one."

Louis giggled and held Harry's hand in his lap. "Yes... so, you start official swim practices today. Are you excited?"

"No, because footie tryouts are right after. I'm going to have so much on my hands," Harry mumbled.

Louis giggled and stood with the boy. "Good thing you have a personal stress reliever," Louis flirted, giggling.

Harry hummed and smirked. "Yeah... good thing," he said quietly and kissed Louis's lips gently.

They left the auditorium with Louis breathing out. "And... next week starts the elections for Who's who in the year book. We have to try to make everyone vote us," Louis said with a frown. "I'm nervous that we'll lose Ian's bet."

"Who cares? We don't get anything from him. It'll just be good to know that people thing we're the-"

"Cutest couple ever!" A girl squealed as she happened to overhear their conversation. "I'm definitely voting for you guys and I'm telling all of my friends to also!"

"Erm, thanks," Harry mumbled before the girl waved and left.

"Wow," Louis said with a giggle. "Maybe I shouldn't worry about that, then."

Harry hummed and led Louis out to the swimming pool which was located in a building a short walk away. "You're showing up to every practice, then?" Harry repeated from Louis's earlier statement. "It will be boring."

"I like watching you," Louis states, shrugging a bit "you're very nice to look at and I love how much you love water."

Harry smiled and linked his hand with Louis's again, biting his lip. "You're so sweet, baby boy."

Louis giggled and stepped into the pool building with Harry. "Alright, Daddy, go get in uniform," he mumbled, pecking Harry's lips. "I love you so much."

Harry pecked Louis's lips and headed off to change. See, the thing about the swimming team is that they all wore speedos and the thing about Harry is that his cock was abnormally huge, so it was outlined quite well even soft, tip out of the top, so Harry was permitted to wear a little pair of yellow swim shorts. Either way, Louis got to look at Harry's cock, so it didn't really matter to him that he wasn't wearing a speedo.

Louis was rather bored during practice, so he was a lot more excited when Harry came out in athletic shorts, a hoodie, long socks, and cleats. His hair was tied up in a tight bun and he looked ready to get on the field despite his exhaustion from the swimming practice.

Harry took Louis's hand and they headed outside, Louis smiling softly and looking up at Harry. "I'm excited, Harry. I know you'll make the team."

Harry shrugged gently. "I don't know. I saw the sign-up sheet. There's a ton of boys trying out and it's my first (and last) year at this school so none of the coaches know me. I have to make the varsity team. If I make the junior team, I'm quitting."

Louis nodded in understanding. "I'm sure you'll do great," he mumbled as they stepped out the field at 4:30 exactly. Harry sighed and looked around, Liam waving at them and jogging over.

"Liam? You play?" Louis asked, giving Liam a hug.

"I do," Liam says with a grin. Niall and Calum jog over as well and Louis smile sheepishly. He normally sat with Roni during the try-out week and at any footie event, really, because he didn't play while both of his guy friends did. This year, Louis didn't have Roni because she was avoiding him like the plague.

Harry draped an arm over Louis's shoulders. "Ashton is coming to keep you company," Liam says with a smile, waving as his boyfriend approached them. He gave the boy a right hug and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Well, my boyfriend is on the field with me, so that's good support," Calum said, pulling Niall against his chest. "I don't need a cheerleader. He's a better teammate." Niall giggled and buried his face into Calum's neck.

"Anyways," Liam drawled, "I suppose we should get onto the field. I'm new, so what else should I do to impress the coaches?"

"It's my first year here, too," Harry reminded them. "What should we do?"

"Couch Higgins is very laid back," Niall assured the boys. "You should be fine."

Louis kissed Harry good luck and the four boys jogged onto the field while Ashton and Louis climbed into the stands.

"You don't play? You're built like a player," Ashton commented.

"I like footie but I just don't like getting all gross. Besides, spring is also theater season. Harry and I are going to have a few complications... but, I don't really mind. I'm going to do what I can to make his games and he will do what he can to come see at lease one show."

Ashton nodded and watched as the drills began.

~~~

The week was so busy for the lads. Really, it was.

Louis was busy trying to find out what musical he wanted to do- they had to start auditions as soon as possible. He missed two days of Harry's try-outs.

Try-outs and practice kept Harry busy and it was finally Monday of the next week, so he had to go the the coach's office to see who made the team. He waited nearly half an hour but Louis never came, so Harry just went to see on his own.

Louis was in the hallways of the school hanging up posters for the spring musical auditions- The Wiz.

Though Louis was in charge of the majority of the theater program, auditions ran through the theater teacher, the choir instructor, and the music teacher. (Music is basically like band except you're only learning the instruments to play on your own, not in the school's band.)

Louis would be so busy this week preparing for the role of the scarecrow. He was panicking because it was his last year and he very much wanted this part.

Suddenly, there was a hand on his shoulder and Louis screamed out, turning. "Harry? Why are you here so early? And why are you crying, Daddy?" Louis was instantly sympathetic and softening, going to hug Harry, who backed away.

"I didn't make the team. Not even the junior team," Harry croaked out. It was shocking because the coaches had been nothing but complimenting him- especially the head coach, Higgins. Perhaps they were just being nice.

"Y-You didn't. Oh, Harry, I'm so sorry," Louis breathed.

"You weren't there for me," Harry snaps. "You were supposed to go to every try out Day and you were supposed to come with me to see if I made it."

Louis's face fell. "H-Harry... I'm... I'm sorry, I was just-"

"Louis, your auditions aren't until next week. You could've been there for me this week but you weren't." Harry turned and left before Louis could say anything else.

~~~

Hey I was wondering if any of you like to do roleplays or would just like to have a chat on Kik! Comment or inbox me your user and I'll give you info!

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
205K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
277K 12.6K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...