50 Days With Big Time Rush |...

By ilove4dorks

It was only 50 days, she would tell herself. It can't be that bad right? Well it was. Sadie Burns was your ty... More

50 Days With Big Time Rush
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
*Cover Contest Results!*
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 18

3.2K 110 28
By ilove4dorks

"You're a freaking jerk." I groaned, burying my head in my pillow. My room was flooded with light, the boxes casting shadows around the room.

"Now, why am I a jerk?" Kendall asked, my phone squished against my face.

"Because," I paused to yawn, "You woke me up early."

"Sadie." He stated, his voice filled with amusement.

"What?" I mumbled, my eyes fluttering close.

"It's 1:03 p.m." He said and I shot up, my eyes wide.

"You have got to be kidding me." I groaned. "I was supposed to be at work."

"One day off won't hurt you." He tried convincing me.

"True..." I trailed off. "But why, you unholy beast, did you wake me up!" I yelled into the phone, getting louder as I went on.

"Calm down, Baby Doll. I wanted to see what you wanted to do today. We still have 32 days left and you've had a few days off." He said and I groaned.

"Do I have to? I was already stuck with you yesterday at the beach." I complained, running a hand through my messy hair.

"Again, you agreed to the bet." He told me. "And yes you do."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes,

"Don't roll your eyes." He said, causing me to huff.

"What are you doing, stalking me, Blondie?" I asked him, adjusting my sweatshirt.

"No I only do that on Sundays." 

"Freaking creep."

"You love it." I could picture the grin on his face.

"I hate it." I retorted, rolling my eyes once again. "Call me in an hour and we'll decide what to do then." I told him, hanging up before he agreed, knowing he would. I, unwillingly, threw my blanket off me, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I stood up, my knees cracking in result. I twisted, stretching my back. I walked through my quiet house, into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair before getting in the shower. As I shampooed I hummed along the tune of "Demons", having listened to that song on repeat on the ride home yesterday.

Once I got out, I dried my body, wringing my hair with the towel. I walked into the kitchen, my towel still wrapped around my body, feeling as though I was starving. I grabbed a jar of peanut butter, proceeding to my room. I ate a spoonful before reaching my closet, making sure my curtians were closed. I grabbed the first things I saw: my Pierce The Veil tee, black shorts, and my black and white Vans. I quickly got dressed, going back to the bathroom to untangle my hair. I blow dried it in 5 minutes, putting on my make up and putting in my piercings. I put in an aqua blue stud in my nose to match my hair.

I walked into the kitchen, eating another spoonful of peanut butter. I figured Kendall and I could go and get actual food. As soon as I thought that my phone rang. I answered without looking at the name.

"Hello?" I answered, my voice muffled by peanut butter.

"Sadie?" Kendall asked.

"No the it's the Muffin Man." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"So, what are we doing today?" He asked as I walked into the living room. I sat down cross legged on the couch, thinking.

"I don't know." I told him. "But we need to go somewhere to eat 'cause I haven't gone to the store and I'mm son going to run out of peanut butter." I told him. 

"Okay well we could...go see a movie?" He suggested.

"Nah." I answered.

"Go for a walk."

"Definitely not."

"Go shopping."

"Nah."

"Go ride bikes." 

"Nah."

"Go to the studio." 

"Still nah."

"We could not kiss."

"Nah." I answered not thinking. "Kendall Schmidt, I hate you. I didn't mean to say that!"

"Yeah, sure." He teased, drawing out his words.

"I'm serious!" I told him, rolling my eyes.

"Nope, you meant to say that." He told me.

"You mean like I mean it when I say I'm going to murder you with a fork?" I asked him and he was quiet. "That's what I thought." 

"No but seriously, what are we going to do since you obviously don't like my ideas." He huffed and I just ignored him. I paused, an idea forming in my mind.

"We could get drunk." I told him, resulting in him laughing. "No, I'm dead serious. We could go partying and stuff." I said, moving my hair behind my ear.

"Are you sure?" He asked, hesitant.

"Bring one of your boyfriends or something if you have to, Blondie." I rolled my eyes at his childishness. "I have a friend who works at this one bar, Neon Lights. You'll love it." 

"Fine. Would you prefer James or Logan?" He asked me.

"The more, the merrier." I sang.

"The drunker, the stupider." He sang back. "So, when are we going?"

"Eh, 6:30 maybe? We could go to this restaurant across from the bar. Then head over to bar." I told him, flipping upside down on the couch.

"Okay, see ya." He said.

"Go away, Blondie." I responded, hanging up. It was silent before my phone buzzed.

I forgot you didn't have any food apparently. What do you want from In & Out?

I smirked, replying, before watching the clock for my food.

.

I looped my arm through Kennedy's, one of my friends I had been lucky enough to drag along. I don't think Kendall liked her that much but I didn't care. He brought James AND Logan, both whom brought their girlfriends. Like, seriously?

"Who's ready to get drunk?" I yelled as we entered the club. It was your typical club. Flashing lights, music pounding, the occasional couple making out in a corner. 

"I am!" Kennedy screamed in my ear an I glared at her as she fixed her jet black hair.

"Yeah." Was all Kendall said. We all walked over to the bar and ordered drinks.

"Martini please." I told the bartender as I sat on the leather stool. James and Logan both drifted to the dance floor with their girlfriends, leaving me, Kendall, and Kennedy. As I took the first sip of my drink a guy came up to Kennedy. Without even looking at me she was off the stool and onto the dance floor. I almost laughed at how easily she left me behind.

Kendall's POV

"Guess it's just us." I said as Sadie downed the last of her drink. She quickly ordered another, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Sadly." She sighed and I just ignored her. What did I say? Should I ask her to dance. I ordered another drink with some ice. When I finished my 2nd, Sadie had finished her 5th.

"Come on, Blondie." She mumbled, grabbing hold of my hand and leading me to the dance floor. She began dancing, just moving her hips. "Don't just stand there. It's called dancing, Kendork." She grabbed my wrists and put my hands on her hips. I began to smile, a buzzing sensation in my hands and slightly in my head. We began to dance, moving together and with the rhythm of the song. Sadie's friend- Kira, Kenna?- was dancing somewhere to my right and Logan and Carter were somewhere behind Sadie.

She had her eyes closed, biting her lip, her arms in the air, and her hips were swaying with the music. Her blue hair was straight and she had on a tight black dress. Surprisingly, she had on black heels. Normally, the thought of colorful hair would make me cringe but it was one more thing to add to the list of things I liked about Sadie. She was different, very sarcastic, and nearly hated me. And for some reason, that made me attracted to her more.

As the song ended, she looked at me, nodding her head towards the bar. I nodded and followed her over there. We were both sweaty and needed a drink. She ordered a different drink this time, a yellow and brown color.

"A cup of vodka with ice." I told the bartender. We got our drinks and headed over to a booth. Sadie stumbled a bit but stood up straight and slid into her seat. I sat across from her as he happily took sips of her drink. You could tell she was getting more and more drunk by the second. There was a glossy look in her eye and there was always a faint smile on her lips.

"Ya know what, Blondie?" She asked me, blinking and taking a gulp of her drink.

"What?" I asked her. 

"Come here." She said, patting the seat next to her. I was surprised but got up and sat next to her anyway. I turned my head to look at her and she placed a hand on my shoulder. Her eyes were locked with mine and she leaned in close, scooting to sit on my lap. What was she going to do? Should I let her? My eyes trailed to her lips. I did. I wanted to kiss her. She was centimeters from my face, one of hers hands around my neck, the other on my cheek. Her breath fanned across my face, smelling like a mixture of drinks. Vodka, martini, and scotch. How she managed to not be on the ground right now, I was unsure. 

My eyes locked with her's as she licked her lips. "I..." She said, though it sounded like a whisper. I waited for what she had to say. "I..." She started again, and a slow smile spread across her face. "Have to pee." She giggled, scooting off my lap and standing up. I didn't know what to say, or what to think. I just sat there and she walked off, nearly in a straight line.

What else would you expect from a girl like that?

Like what?

It's obvious she's been clubbing- more than just a few times. 

I rolled my eyes at myself just for thinking she was going to kiss me. Even if she was, she's not thinking right. I took another sip of my drink, waiting for her to get back. When she came back, she wasn't alone. She had a drunken smile on her face.

"Kendork, this is Trent. He's my friend." She said, her words not slurring. She looked over at him and giggled. She grabbed her glass off the table, drinking the rest of it's contents. "We're going to go dance so go dance with Logan or something." She told me, slamming the glass down on the table. I watched as they walked away, his hand sliding around her waist. My hands were in fist. I was jealous. She came her with me, not him.

She doesn't like you, get over her. 

I watched as they danced, quite close to each other may I had, her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands on her waist, where mine were. I stood up, spotting a girl along the wall. I walked over to her, my hands in my pockets. For the next hour, I danced with her, not thinking about Sadie. I saw her get more drinks and dance with that Trent guy more and I tried not to care. I was going to have fun. Eventually, the girl left, leaving me here number on a napkin. I didn't even know her name.

I crumpled it up, dumping it in the trash. I ordered a soda and sat down at a booth. James came over to tell me he was leaving and a few minutes later, Logan did the same thing. What time was it anyway? 12:34. My eyelids were getting droopy but I couldn't leave without Sadie. I got up and walked the perimeter of the club, looking for her. On my second way around, I saw her stumbling over to a booth, Kennedy and Trent right behind her.

I began to walk over, not really sure of what I was going to say. Before I could say anything, she saw me.

"Go away, Blondie." She said, her words finally slurring. She waved a hand in the air, rolling her eyes.

"Um, I think we should be heading home. I don't wanna leave you here." I told her truthfully and my eyes locked with Trent's. He raised his eyebrows, a small smirk on his face. 

"Just go home, party pooper. I'm staying." She said as she grabbed a shot off a waitress' tray and downed it. I paused, pondering what to do.

"No." I answered and she looked at me, raising her eyebrows.

"I'm a g-grown woman, Blondie. I do, I do what I want." She stuttered, her eyelids drooping before she sat up straight and blinked a few times.

"Just leave her, man. We got her." Trent said, wrapping his arm tightly around her. Kennedy was passed out, her head on the table.

"Sadie, I really don't think it's safe to be here." I told her, ignoring his comment.

"Blondie, just take your bushy eyebrows and get out of her, eh? T-Trent and I will be okay." She told me, turning and winking at him. I pretended not to be hurt. She was drunk, she didn't control her thoughts. "Just because of a stupid bet doesn't mean you have to be with me twenty-four seven! Get outta here Kendall!" She yelled before standing up abruptly and shoving me out of the way. She grabbed hold of Trent's wrist and dragged him to the dance floor.

I rolled my eyes, my hands in fist. I headed towards the door, shoving past people and running outside, the cold air cooling me off. I took in a deep breath and flagged down a cab. I told them my address before sighing, resting my head back on the seat. Why should I care? She's just Sadie, she's just my friend? 

But you like her more than that.

I rolled my eyes at myself and before I knew it, the cab pulled up to my house. I paid the driver and ran to the door, unlocking it and walking inside. I closed the door and rested my head against the wall, my temples pounding. I had this feeling in my stomach and I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the alcohol. I hit my fist against the wall, letting out a sigh. Why did I just leave her alone with her drunken friend and a complete stranger?

what did i just write that wasn't a very good chapter ugh.

But it was 2416 words oh yeahhh! Sorry for not posting in forever I've been having stupid group chats with my friends and got a boyfriend in the time I didn't post :'D so yeah, thanks for all the lovely comments on the last chapter and posting. This one is definately different from the last chapter like 5real.

QOTC: If you could have any perfect fanfiction-like story, what would it be like?(don't be afraid to write a lot lol)

Continue Reading