Chapter 1

This is my first Kendall fanfic that I'm actually going to try and continue with! The preview/info reached a hundred reads so I'm posting the first chapter! :) Think of this as a teaser or something. External link is Sadie's outfit.

Sadie's POV

"Are you guys sure about this?" I whined, tugging at edges of the floral dress, trying to make it longer. It was already right above my mid-thigh. I was wearing the most ridiculous outfit, no, costume, I've ever seen.

"Yes, you lost the bet and now you have to wear this." Katie grinned, handing me a pair of silver sparkly pumps. I almost puked.

"Seriously?" I groaned. I shuddered, and glared at the 3 inch heels.

"Yes, seriously." Bailey mocked my voice. I sent her a glare, pulling on the shoes.

"But I could die wearing these!" I tried to get out of it. I took a few test steps and tripped, falling into the wall.

"Maybe you shouldn't have said you wouldn't get a brain freeze." Katie sing-songed.

"B-but- Ugh, fine. Can I at least throw on my leather jacket over it? Please??" I pouted my lips and battered my eyelashes. If I seriously had to go out in public in this I would die.

"No." They answered simultaneously.

"More black eyeliner?" I tried.

"No."

"Darker eyeshadow?"

"No."

"Flats?" Katie handed me a pair of light pink flats. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"What? I figured this would be easier to walk in." Bailey defended.

"I'm going to kill you guys after this if I don't die looking like this first." I muttered, switching me shoes. Bailey walked over to me, a bright pink lipstick in her hand. Yay, more pink! Note the sarcasm.

"You have got to be kidding me." I rolled my eyes as she applied more of the lipstick. I grimaced as I looked at my girly reflection in the mirror.

"Now let's go!" Katie shoved a clutch that matched my dress in my hands. I sent one more longing look at my combat boots and leather jacket before following them out. I tightened my pony tail as I got in the passenger seat. Bailey started up the car and pulled out of her driveway.

"Ooo, play 24/Seven!" Katie squealed from the backseat. "Please, please, please!"

"Don't need to ask me twice!" Bailey cheered, pressing play and turning up the radio. I let out a groan, leaning my head back. The song began and they yelled along the lyrics.

"I don't know which I hate more, this outfit or this boy band." I muttered. Bailes and Katie weren't obsessive over the band, just their music and looks. And trust me, it's annoying to listen to two teenagers fan girl.

"All day everyday is a holiday! We're alright twenty-four seven! All day everyday all we gotta say is live your life, twenty-four seven!" They both sang along. I pulled my headphones out of my clutch and plugged them into my phone. I turned the volume up all the way, trying to block out the boy bands song. When we pulled up at the fair, they finally turned off the horrid music.

"Thank god." I muttered, putting my phone and earphones in the purse. "Why again are you making me where a dress to a fair with rides?" I asked, jumping out of the car.

"Because, lots of people are here! And we aren't actually riding any rides, we're here for the boys." Katie winked at me. I rolled my eyes. They looped their arms through mine as we walked towards the growing line. I saw a bunch of girls in homemade shirts, a lot with signs in their hands.