Hand In Hand

By jellyjesss1313

Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brot... More

Hand In Hand
Chapter 1 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 3 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 4 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 5 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (PICTURE OF CODY)
Chapter 10 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE :) it's information!
Chapter 11 (PICTURE OF CASSY!)
Chapter 12 (ANOTHER PICTURE OF BAILEE!!)
Chapter 13 (PICTURE OF KRISTI)
Chapter 14 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 15 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
Chapter 16 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 17 (PICTURE OF CHRIS!)
Chapter 18 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 19 (ANOTHER AMAZING COVER OF ALLY)
Chapter 20 (Another cover)
Chapter 21 (PICTURE OF ALLY'S BALLET WEAR)
Chapter 22 (PICTURE OF MACY)
Chapter 23 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 24 (PICTURE OF RALPH!)
Chapter 25 (PICTURE OF CHARM BRACELET AND VIDEO OF THE NEW TRAILER!)
Chapter 26 (PICTURE OF DRESSES!)
Chapter 27 (PICTURE OF NECKLACE)
Chapter 28 (PICTURE OF ALLY AND CHRIS)
Chapter 29 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 30 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (video of ally's dance choreography)
Chapter 36 (redue)
Chapter 37... THE END
SEQUEL INFORMATION!
YAYY!!
NEW BOOK! PLEASE READ!!!!

Chapter 2 (PICTURE OF MATT)

20.5K 475 104
By jellyjesss1313

*****Picture of Matt to the right!!*****

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all went to my Dad's grave and put flowers down and said some words. Mom went first and then Cody stepped up. I waited from a distance and when he was done I walked up to his grave silently. I closed my eyes letting tears fall down my face.

"I really miss you Daddy. Things are going great. Mom's new job is keeping her busy, but I might get a car this year. Cody is getting good grades and staying out of trouble. It's been a total of five years since the day you left us. I know you are happy up there though.... I'm still dating Matt as you can see. Not much to say about that."

I said with a sigh.

"Everything is okay down here and I know everything is okay up there, but we all miss you so much Daddy. I'm probably never going to understand why God had to take you from us... but atleast I know you're happy."

"I uh. I remember that one time when I was about 9... you took me to the zoo on your day off in the summer and mom packed us lunch, cameras, sunscreen, sunglass and waters. I dragged you to see every animal. We spent the whole day together and then you bought me a penguin from the gift shop. Even though I'm almost 17 years old I sleep with him everynight. He reminds me of you Daddy."

I said wiping the tears with my hoodie sleeve.

"I guess I just came here to let you know that I love you sooo much. I love you more than life itself and if I could I would give anything to see your smile again. But not in pictures, your REAL smile......... I miss you Daddy."

I said kissing my fingers and placing them on his grave and walking away.

The drive home was completely quiet. Mom and I silently cryed and Cody sat in the back with out a peep. When I got home I went up stairs to my room.

My room was average. It has a queen size bed on the far side of the room, a tall dresser, a long dresser with a mirror, a gold chair, a desk, a mac laptop and a closet. One wall is white, one wall is turquoise, one wall is a light purple  and one wall is a dark purple. My bed spread is a mixture of many patterns including the colors of my walls and gold.

I got my school stuff ready for tomorrow, plugged in my cell phone and changed into black soffee shorts and a maroon tank top. I layed in bed crying for what seemed like for ever but ended up being about 4 hours. It was 11 so I decided to try and sleep. That failed. I ended up falling asleep sometime around 3 or 4.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Ally's Dream)

"Matt I'm sorry!"
I yelled crying as he slapped my face hard sending me to hit the concrete and my head.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! Take your punishment! Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time girlfriend!"

He yelled kicking me.

"HELP!! STOP!! MATT PLEASE!!"

***cough cough*******

I screamed the loudest I could but no one heard me. He punched and kicked me for what seemed like forever. I was laying on the sidewalk in a pool of my own blood, sobbing and trying to choke out words as he stood there laughing at me.

"How could you try and dump me? And then talk to other guys! That's not a good girlfriend... and you get punished when you are not a good girlfriend."

He hissed at me. I didn't even try talking to other guys, he just saw me talking to this really nice kid from my Science class and took it a wrong way just because the night before I had tried to end things with us in public, so he wouldn't hurt me.

I didn't even know where we were but I know that it's totally abandoned because no one could hear me as I screamed as loud as I could.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ALLY!!! Ally it's okay!! WAKE UP!!"

Cody screamed as my eyes opened and he was sitting on my bed gripping my arms like he was shaking me.

"W- What time is it? What are you doing?"
I asked noticing it was still dark out.

"You were screaming bloody murder and shaking! And it woke me up. What were you dreaming about?"

He asked as I shook my head.

"Nothing.. Just a nightmare. Go back to sleep bud okay?"

I said as I could see him shake his head in the dark.

After he left I didn't sleep. It was 5:30 and I was getting up at 6 anyway.

I ran cold water on my face and then showered, blow dried my hair, curled it and did my make up. I didn't look how I usually did. I just looked too tired and pale with bags under my eyes.

No amount of make up could cover the sleep in my eyes.

Thank god today was Friday. Mom gave me and Cody a ride to school.

When I got to my locker Matt was waiting for me. I didn't look at him and opened my locker, he was still standing next to me.

"Jesus you look like shit."

He said smiling as I rolled my eyes.

"Gee thanks."

I said sarcastically grabbing my books and slamming my locker still not looking at him.

He grabbed my wrist tightly which startled me because usually when he did that he was about to hurt me, so I flenched backwards dropping my books all over the floor. He didn't even bother helping me pick them up so I bent down and grabbed them. After I stood up he turned my face with his hand making me look him in the eyes. I hate his eyes. They are a piercing dark blue that glare at you so harshly it makes me sick. But this time when he was looking at me it wasn't out of anger. He looked fake, he looked like he was trying to be sympathetic but failed. I could see how fake it was the second I looked into his eyes.

"Listen babe I'm real sorry about last night. You know I didn't mean those words. Let's just pretend that didn't happen. K?"
He said as I nodded. Those words, "I didn't mean it" and "lets just pretend that didn't happen" are his favorite words.

"So are we good?"

He asked smiling.

"Yeah."

I said quietly.

"Good."

He said with another smile walking off.

I headed to first period study hall. I went to the back of the room to sit in my usual spot when I was shocked. Some one was sitting there. It was a boy that I didn't recognize. There's no way he goes to our school. Because I knew every single student in this High School. And I for sure would have recognized some one that hot.

"Uhm excuse me, that's sort of my spot. I uh-I sit there every day."

I said with an innocent smile.

"Oh really? I'm sorry... I'll move. I'm new here. My names Chris. Chris Green."

He said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Chris. My names Alison but please don't call me that. Call me Ally."

I said as he started to stand up but I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Don't bother it's fine. I'll sit here."

I said sitting in the other seat next to him.

"So where did you move from?"

I asked.

"Kansas. My Dad got a job here so we moved."

He said shrugging.

"Do you like it here so far?"

I asked.

"Well it's only first period so I don't know."

He said with a laugh.

"But so far I'm liking it."

He said looking at me smiling. He had beautiful green eyes that gave me butterflies as he talked. Oh god I better stop talking to him or Matt would kill me!

"Well consider me your first friend."

I said pulling out my notebook and drawing some flowers, houses, my dad and just random things all over the paper until the bell rang.

================================================================

Please vote and comment!!

Love jess <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 53.4K 25
Ashley is basically the Queen of Nerds at her stereo-type filled high school, and being abused at home doesn't really help. But what happens when the...
104K 3.3K 30
He looked at me giving me that look, I knew I was in trouble. I could feel my heart pounding as he drew closer to me. I felt his large hand grab on t...
11.1K 318 27
What started off as a small fling progressed into something deeper. A'liya has always wanted to be loved the proper way, and she meets Travis, who ha...
510K 12.2K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...