LOVE AND FAME? IT'S ALL A GAME

By Nikita02

What would you do when one of your wildest dreams comes true? What would you do if the nation’s heartthrob fe... More

LOVE AND FAME? IT'S ALL A GAME {chapter 7}
LOVE AND FAME? IT'S ALL A GAME {chapter 6}
LOVE AND FAME? IT'S ALL A GAME {chapter 5}
LOVE AND FAME? IT'S ALL A GAME {chapter 4}
LOVE AND FAME? IT'S ALL A GAME {chapter 3}
LOVE AND FAME? IT'S ALL A GAME {chapter 2}
LOVE AND FAME? IT'S ALL A GAME {summary}

LOVE AND FAME? IT'S ALL A GAME {chapter 1}

502 15 8
By Nikita02

hey guys!!!

first chapter!!!

enjoy!!

***************************************************************************

Chapter 1

Avril's P.O.V

Flip, flip, and flip. God!! This is so random. I was in my room on a bright sunny afternoon spending my time flipping through some teen magazine waiting for my stupid sister. I mean who sits around in the house when the weather is so perfect. My sister told me to wait for her since she wanted to surprise me with some shit and she is the one being late. This is so shitty.

I looked at the magazine in my hands. I saw an interview of Drew Dallas. Why do people find him so interesting? Okay so he may sing well and look good but he still is an asshole in my opinion. Don't ask me why I hate him so much, I just do.

I looked at his picture. Okay so he may not be bad looking or ugly, hell he is hot!! But looks isn't everything. I was in a real crappy mood today. I was getting angry with a guy I didn't know a shit about.

He had brown hair which fell over his eyes and grey-blue eyes and he had a great body. He was lean but still with muscles. Awesome overall appearance. The interview was about his new album which just released. My sister Gianna had rushed to the music store the day it was released and had practically begged Drew Dallas who was there signing the albums for his autograph. Gianna was one of the screaming fans of Drew Dallas that thought someday he would come asking her out to be his girlfriend. My sister lives in her own happy world.

One of the questions they had asked Drew in the magazine was: Drew, there are rumors that you have been going out with Natasha Royce. Are they true?

Natasha Royce, celebrity heiress who thinks she is god's gift to the world. Too bad she is actually god's rubbish!!! Well this one I got to read and tell to my sister. But knowing her I guess she has already read this magazine. Let's see his reply:

Well not really. We just went out for dinner once but that's all. I am still waiting for the girl of my dreams.

Oh goody, now Gianna can go and become his princess. I thought sarcastically. This Drew guy was nuts.

So there I sat reading shit like this waiting for my sis to come home. After about half an hour of doing nothing but cursing Drew Dallas Gianna finally shows up.

"Hey Avril...so sorry for being late" she said skipping inside my room. Well she didn't sound sorry.

"Yeah well get your ass here and tell me what's the big surprise."

"Oh you are grumpy!!! Why?? You know you being some emo chick has some serious effects on you." She said smugly sitting down on my bed, her golden locks bouncing. Well what can I say, she is pretty. Like really pretty. All American looks. You know blue eyes, blonde hair and amazing body. Oh yeah and she is a cheerleader. Enough said.

"Okay first of all I am grumpy all because of you so you don't give me that look and second I am not emo okay?" So I have nothing against emo but I don't like being called emo. Just because I like black eyeliner and have black hair and like the color black does not mean I am emo.

"Yes you are."

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Okay shut up Gianna. Now tell me what the surprise is?"

"You make it look as if a surprise is bad"

"When you're the one giving it, yes" I muttered too low for her to hear.

She became suddenly excited "Okay so guess what? I have got tickets to go to Drew Dallas's concert tomorrow!!! How cool is that?"

"Not very cool I must say." I shot back. "So?"

"What so? We are going to the concert" she said grinning.

"What the hell? I am not coming okay? I hate him."

"We are going. Final. I can't go with my other friends because they have all gone for that trip which mom didn't let me go for"

"Well whatever you say. I am not coming." I said and got off the bed.

"Oh please Avril, I have two tickets and I want you to come with me. Let's have some sister time. It's been so long since...we actually had fun together." Gianna said quietly.

Now why does she have to get all emotional about a damn concert??

"Okay fine." I said sighing "I will go with you if that makes you happy"

"Really? Cool!!! Come on let's go find us the perfect outfit for tomorrow. After all Drew is going to be there."

What have I gotten myself into???

"But mom I need to go to the mall okay? I need a new dress for tomorrow!!!" Gianna whined.

"No means no. Didn't you go just the other day to buy a dress for God knows whose party?" my mom asked.

"Yes but that was last week."

My mom and Gianna were arguing over dinner. Gianna wanted a new dress for the concert tomorrow but my mom wouldn't allow. Go mom. I looked at my father who sat quietly observing the argument. He grinned at me when he saw me looking at him.

Gianna kept quiet for a minute then spoke again "Yes but mom I am sure Avril wants something else. She hasn't gone shopping for so long"

Oh hell no. No way is she using me to get her outfit.

"Mom it's okay. I have enough clothes anyway. We will just take something from our closet. We don't need anything new." I said, while Gianna gave me death glare.

The next morning or should I say afternoon- I sleep a lot- I was woken up by none other than Gianna the great.

"Rise and shine evil person who I am forced to call sister." Gianna said pulling my covers.

"Get lost Gianna"

"Nope we have to dress up okay?"

"What the hell? The concert is in the evening." I said glaring at her.

"We need to find outfits you freak."

In the end she dragged me out of bed and we spent all afternoon going through all our clothes. Gianna may only be sixteen and two years younger than me but her sense of style is amazing!! And I have to hand it to her she made me look just awesome for the concert. But I still didn't get it. It was just a concert after all.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. My jet black shoulder length hair was let down and it formed gentle waves and my brown eyes looked more prominent with all the eye make up she put on me. I was wearing a black halter top and skinny jeans which I must say looked great on me.

"Gianna you really are great" I said looking at her.

"I know right? Come on we better get going. It's almost time."

We got inside my car and I went towards the place where Drew Dallas was going to sing. Okay so his songs were great but he was still a jerk.

We parked the car a little away from the crowd and got out. We stared walking towards where the bouncers and hysterical fans were standing.

"So why do you hate him so much?" Gianna asked me while we waited for Mr. Great to arrive since Gianna wanted an autograph again!!!

"Hate who?"

"Drew Dallas."

"Oh, I don't really know. I just hate him." I said.

"Yes but why?" she persisted.

"I don't know okay, I just think he is lame." I said annoyed.

"That really doesn't say why you hate him." Gianna said.

Now I was really pissed. "You know why? I hate Drew Dallas because he is an egoistic jerk who gives a damn about his fans and most of all I hate him because I think, hell I know he is gay!!! Happy now?" I said glaring at Gianna.

Suddenly Gianna gasped. Why what happened?

"Turn around" she said shocked.

I turned around and practically had a heart attack. There standing between all his bodyguards and camera men was Drew Dallas who was smirking at me.

**************************************************************

so did you like it? i know there are many stories like this but i will make it different......promise.

so anyway comment and vote!!!

thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.6K 42
Katherine just wants to go on vacation with her best friend, but ends meeting a rather interesting italian that will change her life forever. What ha...
244 9 5
This story was about Christian Taylor who falls love with ordinary girl named Evangeline Miller. He had to drop out in high school before he famous...
1.1K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
102K 1.7K 21
What happens when Avery the shy but brave 16 year old falls for Lane the quaterback playboy. Will they make it what bumps will come along the journey...