I'm Not Perfect||Lismin||BTS|...

By MiYoung03

Blackpink and BTS. Both groups give you music that gets you hyped. But when BTS and Blackpink get to work tog... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
Thank You
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
A/N
13
14

Apologies

826 9 6
By MiYoung03

I want to apologize for not updating for a little over a year. I know a lot of you wanted to see what happens in the story but the bad news is that I am not going to continue "I'm Not Perfect." I am terribly sorry but I just don't have any more inspiration and will to continue this story. There might be a chance that I will start a new story about other idols but as of right now I am not sure whether I should do it or not. Again, I apologize for not continuing this story and I am so thankful for all the support everyone gave this book. 

-Sincerely, 

MiYoung03

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 75.6K 48
Jungkook and Lisa find themselves together in an elevator. What could possibly go wrong? Started : 8/6/17 Completed : 26/1/18 #607 in fanfiction ~ 12...
66.2K 2K 16
Jungkook, the youngest of the BTS squad.....never fell truly in love with someone. But things turned around when a new girl transfers to their schoo...
232K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
4.3K 204 9
Park Jimin is a succesful idol with his friends at such a young age. He always want to go to school and finally he can. The maknae line went to serpa...