I'm Not Perfect||Lismin||BTS|...

By MiYoung03

Blackpink and BTS. Both groups give you music that gets you hyped. But when BTS and Blackpink get to work tog... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
Thank You
6
7
8
10
11
12
A/N
13
Apologies
14

9

3.7K 125 93
By MiYoung03

(BTS practice room)

It was a windy afternoon. The sky was grey and leaves flew around the streets. 7 tired boys were taking a break after a long day of practice. They needed to prepare for their stage on SBS Gayo Daejun. It was a very tiring week for the boys. They had to wake up at 4 am all week long just to go to the stage and practice their performance. Luckily it was their last day of practice until the day of the show.

It was soon time to go back to practicing until they heard a knock on the door. Rap Monster walked over to the door and opened it. BTS’s manager walked in while talking on the phone. “Yes I understand. Ok goodbye,” He ended the call. The other boys just stared at him. “Ok. I got news for Jimin,” their manager said looking at Jimin. The other members all turned their heads on Jimin and then on their manager again. “What….kind of news?” Jimin asked with curiosity. “Don’t worry it's nothing bad. You were chosen to do a modern dance along with other idols on Gayo Daejun,” the manager explained to Jimin. “Oh,” Jimin said while nodding. “But…..the bad thing is that they informed me on late notice so now you only have one week to learn the dance and practice,” the manager said with a ‘I’m sorry’ tone. Jimin just nodded in understandment. “Nah It’s ok. I think I’ll be able to get it,” Jimin said.

The manager explained Jimin a couple of things and then left them to practice. “Now I have to keep on waking up early for next week too,” Jimin said with a tired sigh. “How about if we just rest more and end practice now,” Jin suggested and the others agreed. They all went to get their phones and sat down. Jimin looked at his phone. No notifications. No messages. No missing calls from her. He sighed and just stared at Lisa’s number. Could she be lying? Suddenly his phone buzzed. A rush of excitement ran through his body. He checked who it was. But it was not a text from Lisa. It was a text from Seulgi.

SEULGI: I hope you make the right choice

Jimin sighed even more. “I have known Seulgi for quite some time,” he thought. “Seulgi has always been sweet to me and she used to make me smile a lot too.” “I think it was not her fault we broke up. Maybe she was just a bit stressed with her schedule and all of the things that have been going on with Red Velvet.” “Should I get back with her?” He then heard a burst of laughter coming from the other side of the practice room.

Jimin quickly turned his head in the direction of the noise. It was just the other members laughing at something on Taehyung’s phone. Jimin was about to go back to what he was doing when he heard her voice. “Don’t work yourself too much Kookie. You need all your energy for your stage next week. Hwaiting!” Lisa said in a sweet tone to Jungkook. Jimin’s heart felt like it was being shattered into millions of tiny pieces. His throat became sore and he felt like he wanted to say something but his mouth prevented him from releasing any words.

“She was right. It was a game all along,” Jimin thought with his head down. He took his phone out and texted Seulgi.

JIMIN: I think we should give our relationship a second chance.

SEULGI: Thank you! I promise you won’t regret it.

Jimin smiled a bit. “I really hope I don’t” he thought, his head still held low.

.

.

.

.

(BlackPink’s practice room)

“We already miss you guys,” Jennie said with a sweet tone. “We miss you guys too. Are you practicing right now?” Taehyung asked the girls. “Yeah. We were just practicing a while ago,” Rosé  answered. “Our Rosé here got chosen to do a special stage with 10cm, Twice’s Jihyo and EXO’s Chanyeol for Gayo Daejun,” Jisoo told the guys through the phone. Jennie turned to look at Rose and saw that she was blushing. “AWWW!” Jennie yelled out. “Chaeyoung is blushing!!” she yelled again. “Maybe she’s blushing because we mentioned Chanyeol!!” Lisa squealed. The boys on the phone just laughed at them.

“A-Aniyo!” Rosé said still blushing. “Chaeyoung and Chanyeol sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” The 6 boys chanted through the phone. Rose just blushed even more. She didn’t want to admit to BTS and her fellow members that she had a slight crush on EXO’s handsome rapper. Lisa just kept smiling like an idiot while stealing some glances over to Rosé.  

.

.

.

.

(The next day: SBS studios)

Lisa was walking towards the dance studio she was told to go for her practice for the upcoming Gayo Daejun. She was going to dance a type of street dance with some other idols. When she finally found the right dance studio she knocked on the door and waited. After 5 seconds a girl opened the door. She was wearing a black crop top and some black sweatpants. She didn’t seem too happy to see Lisa. And Lisa wasn’t too happy to see her either.

Lisa walked inside the room and ignored Seulgi completely. Lisa walked over to a corner and set her things down. She didn’t know anybody and so she felt a little nervous and uncomfortable. Lisa took out her phone and texted Jennie.

LISA: Hey, I got to the studios fine. What are you guys doing right now?

JENNIE: We’re just watching tv in the dorm.

LISA: You won’t believe who I found here.

JENNIE: Who?

LISA: Red Velvet’s Seulgi.

Lisa had told Jennie,Jisoo, and of course Rose, all of the events that had happened not so long ago. Lisa felt a bit nervous on sharing such news with her members. She was worried they would be mad at her for being part of something that could become a huge scandal. But it turned out the 3 other girls had supported Lisa and listened to everything she had to say. They told her that was going to be ok, as long as their company didn’t hear about the news.

JENNIE: Really? Did she notice you yet?

LISA: Yup, she was the first one to see my face.

JENNIE: If she tells you anything be sure not to act scared or vulnerable. Act like you don’t care about whatever she says. You must act fierce ok.

LISA: Ok I will.

JENNIE: And if anything does happens then be sure to fill us in with the news

Lisa was about to burst out laughing at Jennie’s text. Jennie always tried to make the other members smile whenever they were mad, depressed, sad, or even bored. Of course Jennie’s partner in crime was Jisoo. Jisoo would always be running around the dorm making jokes and laughing a lot .Lisa contained herself from laughing and just smiled.

LISA: Ok I will.

Suddenly the door was opened revealing a smiling woman in her mid 30’s and a man in his early 40’s. “Welcome, to our studios,” the man said enthusiastically. “We are going to be your choreographers for this dance,” the lady continued. “My name is Han Chanwoo but you can call me Mr. Han,” the man said with a kind smile. “And my name is Kim EunBi but you guys can just call me EunBi,” the lady said also smiling.

The two instructors started to take list on who had attended and who hadn’t. Everyone was there and ready to go. Soon they showed everyone their positions and partners. Then they played the song they were going to dance to first. The song was 24k Magic by Bruno Mars. Lisa smiled when she heard what the song was going to be. She loved that song and she thought it was going to be a really fun song to dance to.

Then the choreographers explained them that they were going to dance to another song along with the other dancing group. The song was In The Name Of Love by Bebe Rexha & Martin Garrix.

They all soon started stretching so that they could start dancing. Lisa grabbed a hair band out of her bag and made her hair into a nice tight ponytail. She walked over to the place she was told to and waited for the rest to get in position.

While Lisa was waiting somebody walked by her and bumped onto her so hard that made Lisa loose her balance and fall. Lisa lifted her head to see who had made her fall. At first Lisa thought it was on accident but when she saw who was standing in front of her with a smirk on her face, she knew it was on purpose. “Oops, I’m sorry didn’t mean to bump into you. Maybe I didn’t see you because you’re so invisible,” Seulgi said clearly stating how happy she was to see Lisa on the floor.

Got7’s Yugyeom saw Lisa on the floor and quickly ran towards her and helped her get up. “Are you ok? Why did you fall?” He asked her worried. “Thanks. And I’m fine,” Lisa said. She looked at Seulgi before saying “It was just a little accident.” Yugyeom looked at Seulgi also. He glared at her and then turned to Lisa again “Ok then I’ll go to my place now we’re about to start.” He walked away towards his place. Seulgi glared at Lisa one last time and then walked towards her place.

They all learned the first part of the dance easily and were soon taught the next part. Lisa smiled the whole time while dancing. She really liked the style of the dance and the beat matched their movements. The dance had simple moves but it was very entertaining to dance to and to see.

The day ended quickly and so they said goodbye to the choreographers. As Lisa exited the practice room, two arms wrapped at either side of her shoulders. In shock, she turned around to her left and saw the guy that had helped her up earlier. She turned to her right and saw another guy with milky white soft skin and black hair. The two guys noticed her expression and quickly retrieved their arms from her. “Oh sorry,  we didn’t mean to scare you,” the guy with the black hair said in a soft tone. “Oh it’s ok,” Lisa said with a smile.  The other guy took his hand out for Lisa to shake “I’m Got7’s Yugyeom.” Lisa grabbed his hand and shook it “I’m BlackPink’s Lisa.” They let go of their hands and the other guy took his hand out “And I’m Got7’s JinYoung.” Lisa shook his hand also.

“We’ve heard so much about you!” Yugyeom said excitedly. Lisa looked at him confused. “Really?” she said. JinYoung nodded. “One of our members started talking so much about you since you debuted,” Yugyeom explained. Lisa looked at both of them confused. “Who?” she asked eyeing both of the boys. Yugyeom and JinYoung exchanged cheeky smiles. “You’ll find out soon,” JinYoung said still smiling. Lisa’s mouth fell open. “What? But why? Can’t you two just tell me who?” Lisa said frustrated. Yugyeom shook his head along with JinYoung.

“Ok. But when are you guys going to tell me?” Lisa said with a sigh. “In a bit,” JinYoung said earning a confused stare from Lisa. the two boys started leading Lisa towards the building’s back exit, that led to the parking lot. Once they were outside, Lisa spotted a white van parked right in front of them. The van’s door was pushed open and a handsome guy with gray hair came out. He walked up to Lisa with some other guys following behind him. The boy smiled at her. “It’s nice seeing you again,” he told her. Lisa just looked at him confused. “Don’t you remember me?” he asked her. Lisa nodded. “Yes. I do remember you. It’s just that you have changed so much, in a good way,” Lisa said to him still looking at him from head-to-toes. The guy chuckled a bit. “You look very good too,” He told her with a wide smile. Lisa let out a chuckle. “Should I call you BamBam now?” she asked him still smiling.

“That’s up to you, Lalisa,”  BamBam told her. “Well...I guess I have to leave now,” Lisa said looking over to a car that had just arrived. BamBam turned over to where she was looking. “Ok. I hope we meet again soon, malady,” he reached out to Lisa’s hand and moved it up towards his lips. He left a peck on her palm making Lisa try to contain herself from blushing. Lisa bowed to the other guys before she walked away towards her car.

On the ride home, Lisa couldn’t stop smiling like an idiot. “Is everything ok, miss?” the driver asked her. Lisa nodded quickly. “I’m ok. Thank you,” she said politely. The driver smiled at her and turned his head back to driving. Lisa turned around to look out the window. The buildings and city lights glowed through the night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(1 week later: BlackPink’s dressing room)

“OMG! I’m so nervous right now!” Rosé  kept on panicking while walking all over the room and fanning her face with her hands. “Relax, we are going to do great” Jisoo reassured her. “I know. But I’m worried about the stage with Chanyeol, what about if I mess up in front of him,” Rosé panicked again and covered her face with her hands. “I bet you’re going to be amazing,” Jisoo smiled at her. Rosé  lifted her face a bit and smiled at Jisoo.

“Lisa, how come you are not nervous?” Rosé asked turning to Lisa. “Should I be nervous?” Lisa said looking up from her phone. “You are going to dance with a bunch of other idols you barely just met, and in front of thousands of people,” Rosé explained. Lisa shrugged. “I think I’ll be fine, I’m just a little worried witch Seulgi might come and take my eyeballs out,” Lisa said with a chuckle. The other members laughed loudly. Their maknae never failed to make them smile.

After a while Lisa decided to go take a walk backstage before they were sent towards their photo session and into their seats on their section in the arena. She walked a bit and greeted some people along the way. She turned towards an empty room and walked in. As soon as she went inside the room, she stopped on her tracks. Her heart was beating madly, her brain was trying to process everything, and her eyes were trying not to get watery. She didn’t want to believe what she was seeing. She wanted to believe that her mind was playing tricks on her. But as much as she tried she knew it was real. It was all real. She couldn’t pretend she was not seeing Seulgi and Jimin kiss. She couldn’t pretend that her heart was not broken. She couldn’t pretend she wanted to run away and cry.

“Why did you do this to me?”
______________________________________

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!! WHO HERE SHIPS ROSÉ AND CHANYEOL? ;). AND I'M DYING BECAUSE BTS WAS IN CHICAGO AND I COULDN'T GO AND THAT WAS THE CLOSEST I'VE EVER BEEN TO THEN AND I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO CRY UNTIL I DIE. YEAH....I PROBABLY SHOULD CALM DOWN. ANYWAY~ HOPE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT AND CONTINUE READING!!

MIYOUNG03

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.5K 32
In which taehyung and Jennie fall in love all over again after some.......well let's just say..........problems......
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
26.4K 991 47
(NEEDS EDITING) Twins tragically born as kangs. From a very early age they faced trials and tribulations from a young age. Their journey takes an une...
4.3K 204 9
Park Jimin is a succesful idol with his friends at such a young age. He always want to go to school and finally he can. The maknae line went to serpa...