I'm Not Perfect||Lismin||BTS|...

By MiYoung03

Blackpink and BTS. Both groups give you music that gets you hyped. But when BTS and Blackpink get to work tog... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
Thank You
6
7
9
10
11
12
A/N
13
Apologies
14

8

3.1K 109 34
By MiYoung03

(BTS dorm)

It was a warm morning. The sky was clear and the sun was shining everywhere. It had been 4 days since the moment Lisa and Jimin had shared. Since that day Jimin's mood couldn't be any better. He would wake up with a huge smile on his face and he would stay late at night practicing with the same smile.

Jimin was sitting down on his bed. He was still wrapped up with his blanket and he was texting someone.

"Did you dream of me?" He texted with a cheeky smile on his face.

"I didn't" she answered.

":(," Jimin pouted.

"I was just kidding. I did dream of you. Did you dream of me? ;)" Lisa answered

"Of course I did," He texted.

"You are so cute~ :*" she answered.

Before Jimin could answer there was a knock on his door. He quickly hid his phone under the blanket. "Come in!" He called out. The door opened and Jungkook was standing there with a serious face. "Oh hey Kookie," Jimin said with a smile.

Jungkook entered the room and closed the door behind him. "What happened that day?" He asked Jimin with a cold and fierce tone. "I-I don't know what you're talking about," Jimin said a bit uncomfortable. "Stop acting stupid. Tell me what happened now,"Jungkook said again but more menacing this time.

"We just talked and practiced. That's it," Jimin tried to say it without sounding untruthful. Jungkook looked at him with the same cold expression. "Hyung, I don't want us to get in an argument. But what I do want you to know is that.....I'm not going to give up on her and I'm going to keep on trying until I win her heart," with that Jungkook left and slammed the door behind him.

Jimin stared at the ground for a bit. Thinking of what was going to happen. "I'm not going to let him steal her heart away," He said to himself while moving his hair away from his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

(Later on that day: BTS's dorm)

Jin,Jimin,V, Suga, and J-Hope were all watching a movie together in the living room. Suddenly Jimin's phone vibrated loudly. The other members that were watching the movie heard his phone vibrate and they turned their head to look at Jimin. "Yah! Jimin turn your phone off," Suga demanded angrily. Jimin just nodded and checked his phone. He had gotten a text from Seulgi.

"Can I talk to you?" She texted

"You said you didn't want to me to go looking for you," He answered

"Please~ I know I did wrong just let me talk to you," She answered back

"No! You were the one that ended our relationship. And you were the one who got all jealous at me for no reason!" He texted her, getting slightly annoyed

"Please just let me talk to you. Give me another chance, I know I can make things right again," She answered him and Jimin just gave out a big sigh.

The other members heard Jimin again. They all turned to him. "Jimin!! Could you please shut up already!!! We're trying to watch a movie here!" V yelled at the top of his lungs. "I wasn't even that loud so relax!" Jimin yelled back. Suga and Jin groaned in frustration. "You 2 are making more noise!" Suga started yelling too. "You're also making a lot of noise!" Jin yelled at Suga.

J-Hope ran into his room all of a sudden. The members that were still yelling, did not notice J-Hope's absence and they kept on yelling. After 2 minutes J-Hope came out of his room wearing a big flower around his head. At first they stared at him confused but then the room was filled with laughter.

That laughter was J-Hope's cue for the next move. He started jumping around and doing weird dancing just to make them laugh more. The laughter did not ran out. They laughed and laughed until their stomachs were in pain.

Finally they finished laughing and they flopped down on the couch and floor. "Thanks hyung, that was a really good help," V said while wiping some tears from laughing.

And so on the guys kept on joking around and playing games. The time passed and it was soon time for them to leave to perform at a music bank.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(BlackPink's dressing room at the music bank)

The 4 girls were getting themselves ready to perform. While 2 of them were getting their hair and makeup done the other 2 were dressing up into their outfits.

Lisa as always finished before anybody else. She went out of the dressing room and walked around for a while.

In the far distance Red Velvet was practicing some vocal exercises. 4 of the girls left and 1 of them stayed behind. She noticed that Lisa was there. She turned around and walked up to her with anger in her eyes.

"Well look who we have here," Seulgi said looking at Lisa with the same anger in her eyes. "A-annyeonghaseyo sunbae," Lisa bowed respectfully. "Don't pretend missy. It's all your fault!" She screamed angrily. Lisa was confused.

"What exactly was my fault?" Lisa said with a cool tone. "It's your fault Jimin and I broke up?!" Seulgi demanded. Lisa was taken aback. She looked at Seulgi with a normal expression but then she couldn't help but laugh hysterically.

Seulgi stared at her confused. "You are really one of a kind. How in the world are you saying it was my fault that YOU broke up with Jimin," Lisa said pointing a finger at Seulgi. "You are just being scared that Jimin would like somebody more than you. Because you are just a selfless little brat!" and with that Lisa said with a victory smile across her face.

Seulgi just stood there with a serious expression. "I'm getting him back. No matter what," she said and walked back to her members.

.

.

.

.

.

(Later backstage)

BTS was waiting for their turn to perform. Jimin was talking with J-Hope when he felt his arm being pulled. His arm was pulled all the way to an empty place. He turned around to see who it was. It was Seulgi.

"Let me talk first," Seulgi said while putting a finger over Jimin's lips trying to prevent him from talking. "I know it was a mistake to let you go but if you just let me have another chance," Seulgi said in tears.

"Seulgi how do you expect me to just go back to you af-" Jimin was cut of by Seulgi. "Are you rejecting me because of her? She doesn't even like you!" She said frustrated. Jimin looked at her in disbelief.

"How do you know that? Why are you saying that?" Jimin said with pain in his voice. "I talked to her earlier and she didn't give a thing about you! Don't you get it she doesn't want you! She was just trying to make Jungkook jealous because she knew you liked her so she used that in her advantage!" Seulgi told Jimin with more tears in her eyes.

"Seulgi please don't say stuff that are not true," Jimin said and started walking away but Seulgi grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "I am only stating true facts. Please think about Bangtan too. If anybody finds anything about you and her then it will be a huge chaos. BlackPink is still a rookie group and just imagine how it would be if rumors start to spread around. Bangtan could get deeply affected by this," Seulgi said looking at Jimin's eyes. Jimin sighed.

"I guess.........you're right," Jimin gave in. "But for right now let's just stay as friends ok. Give me some time to process all of this," Jimin said and walked back to his members. Seulgi stood there with a wide smiled on her face. "He is going to be mine very soon," She whispered with a victorious smile on her face.

Jimin stood next to J-Hope again trying to look normal. "Hey, what happened?" J-Hope asked him. "Nothing hyung," Jimin said coldly. "Hey it's fine you don't have to tell me, just remember that I am here for you and that you can talk to me any time," J-Hope said with an understanding gaze. Jimin just nodded and started following the rest of the members into the stage.

They performed with their best while BlackPink was cheering for them backstage. BTS finished performing and walked out of the stage. BlackPink walked up to them to tell them they did a good job. Lisa walked up to Jimin with a wide smile. "You did a great job," she said sweetly. Jimin ignored her and walked away from her.

Lisa noticed his expression. She walked up to him again. "Is something wrong?" she asked worried. Jimin turned to look at her with a death glare. "Stop following me. Stay away from me. Because of you Seulgi broke up with me. Because of your little game my relationship got ruined," Jimin said with a cold tone.

Lisa was shocked. Her eyes were starting to get watery. "What do you mean? What game are you talking about?" Lisa asked wiping a little bit of tears from her eyes. Jimin tried not to look at her. It broke his heart knowing that he was making her cry but it also broke his heart that she never really liked him. "You were just trying to get Jungkook jealous. I saw you two the other day having a date. If you like him so much then run towards him because let me tell you something, he has also fallen for you," Jimin said in a cold tone. Lisa stared at him in disbelief. "Believe what you want, but just know that I'll always be your friend and I'll always be there for you whenever you need me," Lisa said with a sad smile and a tear on her cheek. She walked away and talked to the rest of BlackPink.

Jimin looked down feeling sad and angry. He was sad because he let Lisa go like that and he was angry at himself for not knowing who to believe. Lisa or Seulgi.

Do I believe Lisa or Seulgi?
______________________________________

What do you guys think? In the end I decided to leave the story as it is. I'll work hard to make this plot work out in the end. So who do you guys think Jimin will believe. Seulgi or Lisa? Comment down who do you think it is. Also don't forget to vote and keep on reading. I want to leave this to be very clear. I have nothing against Red Velvet . I thought of making Seulgi the one that gets in between them because I've seen a lot of people shipping her and Jimin. I personally do not ship it. I of course ship Lisa and Jimin, my 2 biases \°•°/. And one last thing. If this story gets to 7k then I'll reveal some facts about myself. Ok that's it now, please keep on reading and supporting. THANK YOU~

MIYOUNG03

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 468 27
About a Thai girl who debuted in a group where all of the members is a guys. The rules is their can't fall in love with each other and their already...
131K 4.6K 38
Lisa Manoban - fuckgirl extrodinare - meets her biggest enemy yet, or so she had thought. Park Chaeyoung - studyworm - becomes subject to Lisa's supp...
367K 9.2K 24
The Bangtan Boys vocal line which includes: Jungkook,V,Jin, and Jimin were invited on the show "We got married" They have to marry the gorgeous rook...
38K 923 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...