Sky High:Warren Peace is in l...

By kiddolovesbooks

freshman at sky high Rose Williams is emo and on the first day of school she catches the eye of sky highs one... More

Rose and Warren meet
Warren realizes his feelings
Truth or Dare?
Announcement
Best Friends or more?
Weekend shopping!
Weekend Fun!
Lash is being nice?
Rose's Parents meet Warren
Triplets?!
Michelle and Ryan best friends!
Galexy's new hair!
Michelle's Dance
Figuring things out
back at sky high
Michelle dyed her hair?
Few years later
First real date
Galexy and Jason?
Phoebe's weekend
Michelle dyed her hair again?
James's bother likes Rachel?
Sapphire's Saturday
Michelle's calm sunday
Lavender's Day
Riven's feelings
Triple date on the beach?
Spring Break Pt.1
Spring Break Pt.3
Spring Break Pt.4
Spring Break Pt.5
The Video
Daniel's girl?
Bonnie's Powers
Sapphire And Daniel
Bonnie's new friend
Zane and Daniel's older sister?
James is a cheater?

Spring Break Pt.2

100 0 0
By kiddolovesbooks

Galexy's POV

I've been up for about 2 hours so I decided to get up and get dressed,I'm going to go to the forest and play around with my powers in the old tree house from when I was a kid. So I got up and brushed my newly Phoenix dyed hair and braided it then got dressed in my coolest outfit.

(Galexy's hair)

(Galexy's outfit)

Then I went for a walk and saw Jason staring at me from his house porch. I looked at him and he blushed and looked away. I just continued walking to the forest and looked for where the old tree house is. I got to the forest and saw the tree house still as beautiful as when I was a kid.

I was looking at the tree house when I heard a twig snap behind me. I lit my fist on fire and turned around to see Jason with his hands in the air saying"it's me it's me!" I put down my fist and said"What the hell Jason?!" He smiled and said"sorry for scaring you".

I sat on a rock and asked"what are you doing?" He said"I wanted to hang out with you". I smiled and said"OK but scare me one more time I'll in the words of my father roast you alive" he gulped and I laughed. We went into the tree house and Jason was shocked because the tree house was actually more like a real house.

I sat on one of the leather couches and Jason sat beside me. After a while Jason asked"do you remember when we kissed?" I said"yeah"he then asked"what are we then?Because I'd like to know if we're a couple of not?"I looked at him and asked"do you want to be a couple?" He nodded and I said"I would actually like to be a couple"he smiled and kissed me. Best spring break so far,I finally got the guy of my dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 40.3K 172
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
797K 31.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
105K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
112K 4.1K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024