Teach Me

By kyliepotter

Alana has always been out of place among the crowd of students at her school. While the girls all gossip abou... More

Chapter Two: Surprise
Chapter Three: Rejection
Chapter Four: Feelings
Chapter Five: Perfection
Chapter Six: Lies
Chapter Seven: Avoiding Him
Chaper Eight: Worried
Chapter Nine: Take Me Back
Chapter Ten: Love
Chapter Eleven: Make Love
Chapter Twelve: Caught...Possibly
Chapter Thirteen: The Deal
Chapter Fourteen: More Lies
Chapter Fifteen: Threats
Chapter Sixteen: Guilt
Chapter Seventeen: Memories
Chapter Eighteen: Trouble
Chapter Nineteen: No More Lies
Chapter Twenty: No Way Out
Chapter Twenty-One: Blake
Chapter Twenty-Two: Betrayal
Chapter Twenty-Three: Unbelievable
Chapter Twenty-Four: Permanent Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Five: Help
Chapter Twenty-Six: Dark Side
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Can't Stop Loving You
Chapter Twenty-Eight: No Losing
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Fired?
Chapter Thirty: Prove It
Chapter Thirty-One: The Proof
Chapter Thirty-Two: Making Memories
Chapter Thirty-Three: Mysterious Past
Chapter Thirty-Four: Explanation
Chapter Thirty-Five: Making Progress
Chapter Thirty-Six: Starting Over
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Enrolled
Chapter Thirty-Eight: New School, New Friends
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Reminder
Chapter Forty: Record Deal
Chapter Forty-One: Graduation
Chapter Forty-Two: Court
Chapter Forty-Three: Doubts
Chapter Forty-Four: Asking Permission
Chapter Forty-Five: Ready to Go
Chapter Forty-Six: Los Angeles, California
Chapter Forty-Seven: Change
Epilogue

Chapter One: Tutoring

75.8K 1.2K 719
By kyliepotter

He'll never like me. He'll never like me. He'll never like me.

Those were the words I had to repeat to myself every single day whenever I went to math class. Someone might think I was just stressing about a guy I was crushing on, but it was much more than that. It was my teacher. I couldn't believe it. I loved my TEACHER. It was so wrong, but to me, it felt so right. And he didn't know.

I walked into math class and took my usual seat near the back, where I could watch him without him noticing me. Mr. Brown.

"Alright class, the quiz is today, hope you studied." He said in a bored tone as he rolled his sleeves up to his elbows. My eyes instantly flicked to his tattoos, where they trailed up his arms and disappeared into his sleeves. He was supposed to keep them hidden during school hours, but whenever class started he always rolled up his sleeves or removed his jacket, revealing a t-shirt which exposed his tats all the way to his shoulders. Not to mention his neck... I realized I was daydreaming again before I snapped back to reality. He was handing out a quiz. Shit shit shit. Of course I had studied, but was it my fault that Algebra 2 was my worst subject?! And the only reason I had studied was because I wanted to get an A in his class. I wanted him to know that he taught kids well. But apparently that wasn't going to happen, because my crappy brain couldn't comprehend shit. It was anti-algebraic or something.

As he slid the quiz onto my desk, I took a deep breath and my eyes unwillingly flickered to his butt as he walked away. I blushed. Why did he have such a nice butt?! Okay, that was taking it too far. Time to focus, Alana. You HAVE to pass this quiz. I closed my eyes and wiped all thoughts of him out of my mind as I let out the breath I was holding and gripped my pencil tightly. I wrote my name on the quiz and looked at the first question out of twenty. Welp, I was screwed. Completely. I groaned and slumped my head on my desk.

"Are you okay Alana?" A husky voice asked close to my ear. Oh my God, Oh, my God, holy crap he was talking to me. I instantly sat straight up and cleared my throat, causing some of my other classmates to look at me weirdly.

"Yes Mr. Brown, everything is fine." I said, smiling fakely. He glanced down at my paper and chuckled at what I had circled. His chuckle made me weak between the knees.

"Did you study?" He asked, smirking. I looked down and saw that for the first four questions, I had circled A, B, C, D. All in order. Obviously, I had just been guessing.

"Y-yeah, I did. I guess it's just impossible for my mind to learn Algebra." I joked quietly. He didn't seem to think it was funny. He shook his head and walked off, and I blushed furiously, quickly flipping the page and looking at the next questions. He would be even more mad when I failed this quiz.

At the end of the class, I instantly got up, but before I could leave a voice stopped me.

"Alana, I need to talk with you." He said. I turned around and speed-walked to his desk as the last student out closed the door behind them. We were all alone.

"Alana, just by glancing at your quiz, I can tell you failed it. Not to be mean, but do you think you could try a little harder?" He asked me skeptically. I looked him in the eyes, which was difficult since I always blushed when we made eye contact, and answered him.

"I was literally studying for at least four hours last night. It just doesn't help." I complained.

"Maybe you need a different method of learning." He suggested. I shrugged and he leaned back.

"I'll think about how to fix this. You're dismissed." He said, crossing his arms behind his head. I smiled and grabbed my books, running out of the classroom after glancing at his face quickly. This was the beginning of the second semester, and I still sucked at Algebra. I need a new life, preferably with Mr. Brown still in it.

***

I had math right after lunch, so the day was almost over. I was in my last period class right after math, daydreaming about Mr. Brown. Could he be any more perfect? He looked in his mid twenties, and I was 18. I could legally be with him if I wanted, and oh how I wanted to make out with him and just... Ugh. It was all so tempting.

I was failing my history class too, only because I had it seventh period and I had math sixth period. That meant in sixth period I was always too busy staring at Mr. Brown to focus, and in seventh period I was too busy thinking about sixth period to focus. Math and History just weren't my subjects...

The class passed quickly, thanks to me fantasizing about Mr. Brown without his shirt on, and then I was picking up my books and walking back to my locker. I passed the math classroom and peeked inside, only to see Mr. Brown slipping on his leather jacket and stacking papers on his desk. I quickly continued walking and stopped at my locker, gathering all the books I needed and putting them in my backpack. I slung my bag over my shoulder and sighed as I exited the school, fishing my keys from my pocket as I climbed into my car. I started it up and drove home, my head filled with thoughts of HIM the whole way there. Everything about him was addicting, and mesmerizing. I couldn't stand to be around him without drooling. He was drop-dead gorgeous. I sighed as I walked inside and tossed my backpack into the corner, inhaling the scent of my new apartment. My parents had made me move out last month since I was officially eighteen, so now I had my own place. And I could fantasize about Mr. Brown as much as I wanted, with no interruptions.

When I finally felt like doing homework, I started the math homework first, but then stopped halfway through. I would never be able to do this, I knew nothing about it. I felt the urge to email Mr. Brown and tell him I didn't understand it, since the teachers all gave the students their email addresses at the beginning of the year. It was just so we could contact them for homework issues. I had never emailed Mr. Brown before. I shook away the tempting thoughts and slid aside the math assignment, instead working on the English homework. English was a subject that I was actually good at, and I had it finished in no time. Now I just had to do history, which I sucked at, but oh well. It's not like I actually cared that I was failing that class. I just cared that I was failing math.

When I was finally somewhat satisfied with my homework, it was already close to 11 pm. I needed to go to sleep since I had school tomorrow, so I put everything back in my backpack and tossed it in the corner, going upstairs and climbing into bed.

I tossed and turned for about an hour before I was finally able to go to sleep, and then, I dreamed. My dreams always had Mr. Brown in them, and they were usually fantasies. Not that I minded, but it always made me wake up hot and wanting. And then the fact that every time I was in his class, all I could think about was what I had dreamt of him the previous night.

When I woke up, I tried not to dwell on my tempting dream before I rolled out of bed, silencing my alarm clock. It was still pretty dark outside, so I stumbled down the stairs, grabbing something to eat for breakfast.

About an hour later, I was in my car driving to school. I didn't have to worry about the first part of the day, since I didn't see Mr. Brown, but after lunch it was a whole different story.

I was sitting in my second period biology class when suddenly, the door opened and everyone's heads snapped towards the entrance. Mr. Brown was standing there with a searching look on his face, and once his eyes landed on me he smiled politely.

"May I borrow Alana for a few minutes?" He asked. Our teacher nodded and I stood up, hesitantly walking towards Mr. Brown. Once I reached him, he took us into the hallway, shutting the classroom door. I noticed he had a piece of paper in his hand, which I instantly recognized as my quiz. I gulped.

"Alana, I was going to let you slide with just one more E, and I wasn't going to say anything, but then I looked at your ECR." He said, flipping the quiz to question 15. I took a deep breath and looked at it.

"You guessed the answer, and then when you had to explain, you wrote 'I know the answer is correct because I guessed it'." He said sternly. I blushed deeply and he shook his head in disappointment.

"Look, I think you may need some extra help in Algebra, like a tutor. Do you have any friends in your class that you think would be good tutors?" He asked. Wow, he was actually going to let me pick my own tutor?

"N-no, I don't really have any friends." I stuttered in an embarrassed tone.

"That's okay, I guess I'll have to be your tutor. I'll set up a time when you can come to my class for tutoring, but for today just come to me during lunch." He said. I nodded and he gave me a fake smile, placing his hand on my waist and gently guiding me back into my biology class. Even though the touch he had placed on me was light as a feather, it still made tingles erupt in my body. I took a deep breath and shook away the thought as he closed the door and left. I made my way back to my seat and sat down, preparing to endure the next twenty minutes of biology while at the same time worrying about what would happen at lunch with Mr. Brown.

Usually my classes before lunch crawled by slowly, but today they flashed by in a blur. Maybe it was because I didn't want lunch to come. I didn't want to be in a room all alone with HIM. It would be much too teasing, and tempting.

When the bell rang, ending my fifth period English class, I took a deep breath and made my way to Mr. Brown's room instead of the cafeteria. I didn't want to bring my lunch, because I didn't want to be eating in the same room as him. Teacher's lunch periods were during our fourth period classes, so I didn't want him to see me eating when he wasn't. It would be so awkward, or maybe I was just overreacting.

When I reached his classroom, I hesitated and bit my lip. Should I knock? I let out a deep breath and raised my hand, slowly knocking on the door with my knuckles.

"Come in." He said. I opened the door and slipped inside, closing it behind me. He was at his desk with his hand cupping his chin as his elbow rested on the desk. He looked extremely bored and uninterested, but sexy at the same time. I could just drool. I sat at a chair facing his desk, and he looked up at me.

"Alana, let's go over your quiz." He said. I nodded and he pulled out the quiz, spinning it to face me as he pointed at the first question.

"How do you do number one?" He demanded.

"Umm, I-I don't know." I admitted, blushing hard. He let out a deep breath and ran a hand through his short black curls, his sleeve rising up a bit to display a shiny gold watch, and quite a bit of tattoos on his wrist.

"Okay, it's worse than I thought. We'll start by going over the basics that you learned in Algebra 1 two years ago. Do you remember?" He asked. I shrugged and looked away.

"You don't remember those either?" He asked incredulously. I shook my head in shame and he closed his eyes, rubbing his temples and letting out a low groan. My legs instantly began trembling. His groans were so sexy.

"Okay, well hopefully if I teach you privately you'll learn better." He said, trying to reassure himself. I just nodded and he pulled out a thick textbook, which made a thud sound when he dropped it on the desk. I closed my eyes briefly. This was going to be hard. I was less than a foot from his face, and his mesmerizing lips were moving as he talked in his low, husky voice. I'd rather leap across the desk and pin him to the floor. Fuck the algebra.

He tried to teach me for the whole lunch period, and I could actually feel some of it seeping into my brain. But only some. Once the bell rang I was about to leave the classroom before I realized it was sixth period, and I had to stay here since he was my sixth period teacher. I grabbed my stuff and sat at the desk in the back that I usually sat at, but he shook his head and told me to sit in the front, closer to where he was so I could learn better. Well hell. Now I wouldn't be able to stare at him properly.

____________

Sorry guys I had to reupload this because wattpad deleted it :( I'm literally crying about it right now :(((( please give me back the comments and votes and reads please please please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.4K 87
Marlicia; stage name Brown Sugar has a lot on her plate. With stripping, college, social life, and home you could image she doesn't have time for any...
24.8K 470 31
"He cups my face by my jaw and looks at my lips then straight into my eyes. "You got my dick so hard, my shit throbbing to be inside you ma," he says...
7.3K 793 18
This Is Shiveena Love Story On Request Of My Dear Readers . I hope You Guys Like It Please Comment And tell Your Suggestions or tell youre liking it...
12.8K 368 22
"We shouldn't be doing this here," i say heavily breathing clearly turned on by his huge hands caressing my thighs. "We shouldn't even be doing this...