Anxious

By -lynch

Laura Marano, a 21 year old girl is best friends with famous singer song writer 21 year old Ross Lynch. What... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 26

90 6 2
By -lynch

I knocked on the Lynch's door and waited for an answer. Rocky answered the door.
"I... was just leaving," he said and pushed past me. I invited myself in and knocked on Ross' door.
"go away, Rydel," he said. I sighed and opened the door.
"not Rydel," I said and laid down next to him.
"hey...were you crying?," I asked and rubbed a tear away from his cheek. He placed my hand in his and held it on top of his heart.
"no," he lied.
"Ross-no, Laura- Ross let me explain," I said and looked into his hazel eyes.
"you caught me at a bad time... I want you to know that I love you too," I said and pressed my lips onto his. I felt him smile and kiss back.
"I'm willing to forget that you and Rocky were a thing if you are," he said and held out his hand.
"deal," I said and shook his hand then gave him a quick kiss... which turned out into a heated make-out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 900 168
Laura Marano's life is going downhill lately but what happens when she meets r5 !?Ross lynch?!
1.9K 31 22
Ross Lynch and Laura Marano are best friends. Read to find out what happens in their life
68.6K 1.9K 37
Laura Marano and Ross Lynch hate each other. They can't be in the same room together, or they will argue, argue and oh yeah argue. but Laura's best f...
42.6K 787 190
This story is about Laura Marano being treated awfully by her parents. She moves out to California with her older sister Vanessa, and Laura will atte...