Chapter 35

2 months later, February 14th, 2017, the wedding day.
Rocky's POV
I'm so nervous. Even though I'm not the one getting married.

I miss Laura. I can't believe I compared her to Alex.

She's nothing like Alex. She's hotter, smarter, kinder and she cares.

Where am I going to find another girl like that in the 21st century? The music began and it was my cue to walk Alex down the aisle.

We linked arms and began our walk. Tears streamed down my face.

Alex was getting married. My Alex was getting married to my best friend.

Ex-best friend. On Valentines Day.

The day we broke up. I took my seat next to Laura and grabbed her hand.
"let go, Rocky," she said and tried to remove her hand from mine.
"Let. Go. Of. Her. Hand," Ross whispered madly. I smirked at him and leaned in to kiss Laura.

That's when he lost it. He got up from his seat and dragged me outside.

Literally. Laura following us.
"Ross... let him go," Laura said trying to calm Ross down. Ross reluctantly let go and walked back inside leaving Laura and me alone.
"what's your problem, Rocky. I'm over you. I never liked you and when I just want to friends and keep you in my life you refuse to have me... what do you want from me!," she screamed, tears running down her face.
"I hate seeing you and Ross fight. You two were best friends. The perfect duo and you're just going to let a girl come in between that? This isn't the Rocky I know. This isn't the Rocky Ross knows. When you find the Rocky I'm talking about... he can apologize to me and Ross... if he refuses to apologize... tell him he's dead to me."