Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

נכתב על ידי FumiseLove

"I only fall for Bad Boys, Malik," I told him. "Even though you look and act like one, you're clearly not one... עוד

Chapter 1 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 2 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 3 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad-Boy
Chapter 4 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 5 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 6 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So Bad Boy
Chapter 7 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 8 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 9 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 10 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 11 - Bad Girl Meets-Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 12 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 13 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 14 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

Final Chapter - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

938 33 10
נכתב על ידי FumiseLove

So many things happened in One Direction so I altered the story and made it a good ending for everyone. 

And Jenny is going to appear in this chapter. A small preview if in any case you forgot who Jenny is, she's Avarielle's bestfriend when she was still in the gang. 

Chapter 15 – Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

So this was Rebecca.

This was Zayn's ex-girlfriend.

It was obvious that she was older than us but she still looked beautiful nevertheless. "I can see that you have a date," she eyed me up and down.

"Her name's Avarielle," Zayn flashed her a smile.

"But what about Perrie?" she asked and I tensed up. I didn't know if Perrie knew of this. I didn't know if Zayn already broke up with her. The last time I saw her, I knew that they were on good terms and were back together.

"He broke up with me," a new voice interrupted their conversation.

I looked at the owner of the voice and was shocked of her sight.

Since when did she get here?

"Perrie," Zayn frowned. "I'm sorry for not telling you my decision personally," so...Zayn just texted her about breaking up with her?

I was in a kind of awkward situation since I was here with Zayn and was standing in front of his two ex-girlfriends.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Perrie asked Zayn. Zayn looked at me and I gave him a nod to allow him to leave me here. Perrie grabbed Zayn's hand and dragged him away from us.

I was now left alone with Rebecca, "Are you sure you want Perrie to take him away?" she asked me curiously.

"It's his choice," I shrugged.

"You do know that the blonde's not going to give up, right?" I looked at their direction when she said that, but they were nowhere to be found anymore. I knew for the fact that Perrie deserved Zayn. But why did it bug me so much? "If you fancy him, fight for him," Rebecca added before walking away from me.

I didn't want to deepen my feelings for Zayn...but every minute that I was with him, I was falling deeper and deeper.

And I didn't want that.

I didn't want to have these feelings.

I needed to make a decision for myself.

I couldn't stay here anymore.

I needed to leave sooner.

***

I left the party and went at the spot where I saw Jake. He had a hideout here and I was hoping that I would see him here. I was going to go underground until a familiar voice called for my name, "Avarielle," I turned around and saw someone that I didn't expect to see. "I didn't expect to see a traitor here,"

"Jenny," my eyes widened at my ex-bestfriend's sight. She also wasn't alone, the rest of my former gang members were also there...except for Travis. "W-What are you doing here?"

"This is our base now," she said it like it was no big deal. I couldn't quite believe my ears. They managed to beat Jake's gang? "I'm guessing that you planned on joining Jake's gang?" I didn't answer her question so she took my silence as a sign of confirmation. "You do know that you wouldn't be able to get out of here unharmed, right?"

This wasn't the Jenny that I knew.

She wasn't the bestfriend that I knew.

"What happened to you?" I managed to ask. She wasn't like this before. The tone in her voice was too cruel. "What happened to my bestfriend?"

"Oh please," she rolled her eyes. "I never treated you as my friend,"

"What?" I was shocked of what I heard.

"Ever since we were young, Travis only looked at you and I was getting kind of sick of it," was I hearing things right? "You didn't even love him, did you?"

"Bu—"

She didn't even let me finish, "But I did and I still do. I'm in love with Travis and since you're now out of the picture...I can have him all for myself," the grin that she showed me was evil. The glint in her eyes was dangerous. "Beat her up," she ordered the gang.

The beating was painful.

But I was numb from the heartache of the betrayal that Jenny caused me to even feel it.

***

For the second time, I managed to survive that awful beating. I ran to where my feet could drag me. I still couldn't get over the fact that Jenny didn't even treat me as a friend because she was in love with Travis.

I felt betrayed.

And being betrayed was more painful than the beating.

I didn't want to be selfish but I knew that there was only one place for me to go. I immediately went to Zayn's flat. The door was not locked so I went inside it and found the complete members of One Direction there.

The sight of me shocked them.

"What the fuck?" Harry immediately went beside me to support my limping body.

"Hey," I smiled so that they wouldn't worry.

"Where have you been?!" I'd never seen Niall so serious.

"We were looking everywhere for you," Liam said.

"Are you okay?" Louis also went to my side and helped Harry.

I looked at Zayn as he remained silent. "Can I just rest for tonight?" I asked them. Everyone nodded except for Zayn who just stood there with his eyes all widened.

Harry and Louis placed me on the bed and tried to tend to my bruises but I stopped them from doing so. I just wanted to rest. I'd never felt so weak all my life. They turned the lights off and closed the door. My eyes immediately closed as my consciousness drifted into the darkness.

***

It was in the middle of the night when I woke up. I was feeling a whole lot better than before. I sat up and saw Zayn sitting on my bed whilst staring at me. "W-What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I want an explanation of why you returned here like that," he demanded. I sighed. I knew that he was curious of what happened so I decided to spill everything, including the fact that Jenny betrayed me.

"...I told you that I was dangerous," I mumbled. "I'm leaving tomorrow, Zayn. I don't want to worry you any further. I don't deserve it so don't stop me from going,"

He placed his hand on top of mine and looked at me dead straight into the eyes, "Listen to what I'm going to say, Avarielle. I've given this a thought so many times and I already made up my mind...I think I love you. No. I know that I love you,"

"What?" I almost yelled but it was a good thing that I didn't.

Was he serious?

Was he fucking serious?

"I'm not stopping you from going tomorrow," I almost breathed a sigh of relief when he said that until he added, "But I'm coming with you,"

"Are you fucking insane?!" this time, I really yelled. I couldn't keep the frustration in my voice any longer. He was freaking insane for all I knew.

"I'm serious,"

"What about your band?"

"I know that you will feel guilty if they were involved but I'm the one who is willing to take the risk. I want to be happy with you. I choose you over my career," he explained whilst I listened very carefully. "And I plan to go solo so please...leave the gang life and be with me. I'll make you happy. If you don't love me then I'll make you love me. Just please...please be with me,"

My heart started to beat faster. I didn't want Zayn involved in my life but what I heard from him was very promising. And I needed to admit that I was also starting to have feelings for Zayn. I was falling in love with him too.

"...Won't you regret it?" I asked.

"Never," he smiled. "Have you made a decision?"

Instead of answering him immediately, I grabbed his collar and kissed him. The rest of the night went on with our bodies becoming one.

If Zayn was willing to take the risk, I was too.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
180K 18.5K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...