Grimm Adventures

By ShatteredGhost

You're accepted into Beacon a few weeks late. But you harbor a dark secret, and RWBY is constantly haunting y... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12

Chapter One

11.4K 124 11
By ShatteredGhost

I walk into the school. I look around, and head up to the Headmaster's office. I get on the elevator and ascend. It stops at the top of the tower. I step out and stand silently. The Headmaster, Prof. Ozpin, was in his office. "So you must be the one they were talking about." I stood there silently. Ozpin sighed. "Welcome to Beacon." He gave me the basic rundown of the school, and gave me a room key. I walk over to the Dorms. I head over to my room. People look at me and whisper as I go by. "That's him?" "Yup. They say he's a brutal killer." "Really?" I get to my room and open the door. It's a small dorm room with one bed. I lay on it. I close my eyes, and I see the dream again. The corpses everywhere. The smell of blood. A distant scream. And I see them. Four girls, watching me. They're covered in blood, surrounded by Grimm. The one with the cape opens her mouth to speak, and I suddenly wake. It's morning outside. I get up and get dressed. I leave, and head to class. That's when I see them. Those same four girls, standing outside the classroom, talking. I walk past them. The one in the red looks at me. "Hey!" I stop and look at her. She smiles. "Are you a new student?" "Y-yeah." "Awesome! You want a tour?" "Uh.. uh..." The one in the black spoke. "Let him breathe Ruby." "Aww... Blake you're no fun." I just slipped off into class. I sat in a chair in the front. I just stayed quiet. Blake and the one with yellow hair sat on either side of me. They were both beautiful. But I can't get attached. I looked over at the Blonde. Her body was very enticing. She catches me staring and smirks. "Like what you see?" I just look forward. I see Blake rustle near me a little. Using my sense, I can tell she's on her heat cycle. Poor girl. Those aren't pleasant, from what I hear. I start listing to the teacher. Class ends after an hour. I get up to leave, but Ruby stops me, along with that girl from the Schnee family. Weiss, I think. Ruby smiled at me. "So! Wanna tour?" Blake and Yang stand behind me. "S-sure. I guess." They're even more beautiful in person. I just shake my head. I can't. They're in my dream like that for a reason. They show me around the school. Then I end up at their dorm. They ask me if I want to stay over and talk. I do it just to not appear suspicious. I see poor Blake shaking a little, and decide to speak. "B-Blake? Are you ok?" Blake shook a bit. "Just my heat cycle. It'll wear off after a few hours..." "O-okay." I hope you feel better-" Yang throws her arm around my shoulders. "Maybe you should help poor Blake here." "W-what?" "You should do it with her." Blake blushed and stood up. "Y-Yang!! Don't say things like that!!" Yang giggles. "What? You want him to?" I just stay silent. I have no intention of doing that. Yang smiles and puts her arm around Blake. "It's fine, kitten. I'm just joking." I decide to head to my dorm. I thank team RWBY and leave. I get to my dorm and head to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 39.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
512K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...