Love Again II (Jacob Latimore...

By thejewelwrites

Morgan and Jacob have faced numerous trials throughout their relationship. But the story continues with the t... More

Prologue
All For You
Try Me
Mine
Skin
With You
Switch It Up
Recovery
Oh My Love
Tonight
Get It Over With: Part O n e
Get It Over With: Part T w o
Take It or Leave It
Losing You
Crying Out For Me
Down On Love
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part O n e
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part T w o
Hurt You
When It Hurts So Bad
Next Time Around
How Could You
Call Me Crazy
Stand In Front of Me
Falling Down
I Need
Dirty Laundry
Next Breath
Alone
Never Let You Go
Sweet Love
You and I
Lifetime
No Ordinary Love
Kinda Lovin'
Epilogue
*Bonus Chapter*
THE TRILOGY IS HERE

Lost In Paradise

5.4K 91 19
By thejewelwrites

{A.N the comments were wonderful last chapter, lets keep it up. Silent readers I wanna hear from you too darlings c: }

Morgan

"Tell mommy bye." Jacob said as we were in the middle of the airport with Stacy. He wanted to send me off with the twins.

"Bye bye mommy." Jade waved along with Mekai and I kissed them both. I kissed Jacob before picking up my hand luggage.

"Call me when you can." he said hugging me tight. The twins were holding on to me also. I nodded before letting go of his hand to walk with Stacy.

"You'll see 'em in a week pumpkin. Ready for Miami?" she smiled. I nodded before smiling to her also.

"Sure am, Miami here we come!" we both erupted into laughter before boarding our plane.

I started to think about the person I'd be a mentor to. What did she look like? What kind of music was she into? More importantly, was she going to like me when we met each other? I sat back in my seat, and reclined a tad bit back. First class was always good to me.

Miami Beach, Florida.

Stacy and I checked into our hotel, and decided to go ahead and visit Aliyah. Her name was so beautiful to me. I got a tad bit nervous and I knew that Stacy could tell. She looked down at me, noticing me fluffing my hair and fidgeting with my nails.

"Hey, you two will love each other. Trust me." she said as we walked into her boutique. It was so spacious and the interior was just gorgeous. I was in a daze staring around the store when we saw a girl about my height walk over to us with her hand over her mouth before she started to cry.

"Oh my God..you'll have to excuse me. I'm so sorry." I smiled bringing her into a hug. I patted her back and watched as people inside her store smiled at the sight.

"Its very nice to meet you Aliyah." I laughed along with Stacy. Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as I thought. A sigh of relief silently escaped my lips and Aliyah wiped her eyes while backing away.

"I'm just so happy to be able to be learning from you. I love your work." she smiled. I did the same, feeling really accomplished.

"Thank you. We just wanted to stop by and let you know that you got me!" I laughed watching her do the same.

"Well the shop is about to close down in a few minutes, but you guys can come to the back while I finish up. My older cousin stopped by today. People were going crazy." she said leading us down some stairs where there was a large basement. It was really nice. A large black sofa, a flat screen TV. Stacy and I sat down.

"Are they in the business too?" I asked crossing my legs, my long cream colored maxi skirt swayed at my ankles.

"Yeah. He is. Mario, where are you?" she asked walking around the area. My eyes widened once I saw him walk in. When she said that people were going crazy, I could see why.

"What's up Liyah?" he asked her as she finally caught up with him. I sat back feeling my throat go dry, I loved Mario. And we were in the same room right now. Stacy was too busy scrolling on her phone to see my reaction.

"This is Morgan Latimore, my mentor. Remember I was telling you about the modeling with Wilhelmina?" she asked him referring to the agency. I stood up smoothing my clothes and extending my hand.

"Nice to meet you. Latimore? Sounds familiar." he said bringing me into a hug instead. I was just about to faint, literally. He was so sweet, and I had just met him.

"Uh I'm married to Jacob Latimore. He sings too." Aliyah gasped and Mario nodded, smiling my way.

"You foreal? This is too awesome man. Can we celebrate, please. I'm just too happy right now." she jumped up and down. Her long black hair bouncing with every move, I laughed and shrugged.

"Sure, I mean I don't see why not." I smiled and she turned to Mario. He nodded and we all decided on the club, just for tonight. I had the perfect dress waiting in my suitcase back at the hotel.

"Alright. So I'm guessing you'll need a ride, Morgan." I nodded and looked to Aliyah with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks. If you don't mind." Stacy stood up and approached us.

"Well not too much partying and celebrating tonight you two. There's a mock photo shoot tomorrow, remember?" she inquired. We both formed O's within our mouths and looked to each other nodding simply.

"Alright. Well let me give you my phone number so you guys can call me when you get to the hotel." I said pulling it from my bag. Aliyah felt over her body but I'm guessing she couldn't find it.

"Hey can you give it to Mario? I can't find mine right now. I'll be upstairs." she smiled walking up

"I'm gonna wait upstairs for ya Morg. I'll be in the car." she smiled grabbing her bag and leaving only Mario and I downstairs. I smiled at him awkwardly waiting for him to pull out his phone, I cleared my throat and he frantically searched through his pockets.

He smiled before we exchanged numbers and then we headed upstairs. I couldn't help but think that he was looking at me as I walked up the stairs. I waved bye to them and walked out to the car where Stacy and the driver were waiting. She glanced at me with a smirk before we started our drive back to the hotel.

"What?" I asked strapping myself in my seatbelt, pulling my phone back out. I completely forgot about calling Jacob and the twins. Feeling bad, I dialed his number. Instantly I heard laughter and smiled relieved leaning against my window.

"Hey baby. Made it okay?" he asked laughing a bit. I heard others in the background. It was most likely Craig and Chresanto.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't call sooner. I was caught up." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Its fine. Really. I forgot myself. The guys came over to chill with me and the twins." I nodded as what I thought was true.

"Oh okay. Well tell them I said hello, I'm heading to the hotel." I looked out the window, looking at the palm trees swaying in the cool breeze. It felt good here for winter to almost be over.

"Okay babe. Well whenever you settle down FaceTime me or something, miss you." he said. It sounded as if he had went into a different secluded area.

"I will baby. Miss you too."

"I love you, talk to you later. Im gonna feed them and get em ready for bed." he said. I smiled just thinking about my babies.

"Mkay, kiss them for me. I love you too." I hung up and looked out of the window to see we arrived.

Stacy smiled at me while we walked into the hotel. As soon as we made it to the room, I hopped in the shower and got ready. An hour or so later, I was done. I wanded my hair, and did light makeup. My olive slim fitting dress and black Biana-style Christian Louboutin's were a good look also. I smiled and stepped out to where Stacy was.

"Look at you. Fabulous darling." she winked my way from where she sat on her bed reading through a magazine.

"Thank you." I smiled looking into the full length mirror. My phone started to buzz on the dresser and I dragged my call bar over.

"Hello?" I asked fluffing up my hair.

"Hey Morgan, its Mario. We're outside." he smiled through his words, I could tell. I slightly smiled and grabbed my clutch.

"Okay, I'm coming now." I said blowing kisses towards Stacy & grabbing the spare key leaving the room.

I spotted Aliyah and Mario, he had a Range just like Jacob. It was Silver, with black leather interior. I took the backseat and we were off. Never had I been clubbing in Miami, and I was waiting to see what tonight had in store.

"Mario got us V.I.P." Aliyah smiled while we walked in. People watched us as we walked through.

"Sounds cool." I smiled looking at him as we walked up some stairs and took the couches.

"You guys can sit tight for a second. I'm gonna use the restroom." she said grabbing her bag.

"Really Liyah? You suck." he laughed and she hit his arm before leaving. I sat a little quiet, periodically glancing at Mario.

He was so handsome in person, like its so surreal. I loved his music, and his acting. But I didn't want to be a groupie. Even if I was famous.

"So how are you? I know good and well you're not quiet." he smiled. Damn.

"I'm doing good and you? I could say the same." I laughed. A bucket with a bottle of Champagne was placed on the table and he reached for glasses.

"You got me, but I'm good. Working on my album, and helping Aliyah start up her business."

"Thats awesome. I'm so happy to be able to work with her. I thought she was going to be a teenager." I found myself laughing again. I think I was more nervous than anything being around him.

"She was really freaking out too. But she's really doing it big." he handed me a glass and Bottoms Up started playing through the speakers.

"Throwback! My song." I stood up and danced to the beat with my drink in hand. Mario laughed and Aliyah approached us.

"Oh really? Gonna dance without me?" she grabbed a glass and sipped before dancing with me. Mario followed suit and we were getting it.

"Okay, I see you." I smiled looking up at him. He popped his collar smiling down at me.

"Well you know." we laughed and Aliyah bumped into me. I bumped into him and we almost fell before he caught our fall. I laughed looking up to him.

"I'm so sorry." she covered her mouth going back to her drink.

"Don't worry about it cuz, you're fine." he spoke looking to me. I stood frozen for a second before tucking my hair behind my ear and going back to my drink. Feeling my cheeks burn, I tried my best to keep my composure for the rest of the night.

Jacob

It was so late. Morgan must've gone out or something. Whatever it was, it wasn't like her to just not call me. Looking to my clock on the wall it read 2:35. I sighed and pulled out my phone. Tweeting a few fans here and there, and my phone has an incoming FaceTime call from Morg. A slight smile formed on my face as I pressed accept and sat up a bit.

"Jacob? Hey baby." she said almost in a whisper. I watched as she left the room, walking out to the balcony.

"Hey you, why so late?" I asked watching her sit down and slide the screen door closed. I could hear the waves crashing from the beach.

"I went out with my mentee Aliyah, and her cousin. I'm sorry." she smiled fixing her hair a bit. I nodded and shrugged it off.

"That's cool, I'm not mad at cha." a laugh escaped both of our lips and she closed her eyes for a monment.

"You hear the waves? Its so beautiful Jake."

"I heard them when you first got out there. I love Miami babe." she nodded and pouted her lips slightly.

"I miss my babies. You better not be neglecting our children Jacob." I shook my head before giving her a glare.

"No you didn't just say that, girl they are fine. Daddy is the man when Mommy leaves." I boasted. The kids didn't cause me any trouble.

"Oh is that so?" she cocked her head to the side and twisted her lips to the side. I loved it when she got jealous.

"Very much so. I'm just stating facts. But what you have planned tomorrow?" I asked watching her smirk.

"I have a mock photo shoot with Aliyah and then most likely just spending a little time to get to know her." I nodded and brought the camera closer to me.

"Gimme a kiss." she jerked her head back before laughing and coming closer. She pecked the camera multiple times and I even screenshotted us. I laughed and pulled away blowing a kiss and winking at her.

"You happy now?"

"Beyond it. I love you ma, go ahead and get some rest." she smiled and stood up.

"Love you too."

.

.

.

It was early and I didn't really want to drop the twins off at the center. I made us breakfast and we all got dressed. A trip to the studio wouldn't hurt. When I told the twins where we were going, they just clapped and started cheering. I was sure they wouldn't mind paying a few visits.

Jacquees and Issa were there, and we sat down with them. I had the twins in their stroller because letting them roam around would be absolute chaos.

"Wassup fam, where's Morgan?" Quees asked stepping out of the booth. He was most likely warming up for a track.

"Out of town, you know how that modeling go man." I looked down to the twins and watched as they looked up to see us talking.

"Sup man? Hey baby girl." Issa squatted down to their level, he was good with kids. Considering he had a little girl himself, Isa.

"Hey Issa. So what you two working on?" I asked.

"You know, same ole' same ole'. But I think Alix supposed to be coming to work on a track with us." I tensed up and nodded.

"Oh okay."

"That whole dinner thing was wild man, I didn't know about it I swear." Quees held his hands up in surrender.

"Its okay. Something told me not to go man, Morgan was on me too."

"I bet she was. Alix is crazy bout you fam." Issa patted my leg and in walked Alix. She smiled and looked to the twins.

I shook my head at Issa's words. Couldn't be. We've been friends for pretty much forever. It would be really weird if she did, I don't think I would look at her the same. At all.

"Hey Jacob." she walked over to where I sat hugging me briefly. I nodded her way.

"Alix. "

They went to the booth and got started. I was diggin the beat, and it was really cool to see them in the act.

"Go head, do your dance

I know you see all of this money in my hands

And if you keep doing it for me imma spend it all

If you keep doing it for me imma spend it all."

The twins started laughing when they saw me dancing. I died laughing listening to them. I heard Alix's voice fill the room next.

"I'm feeling myself, done had a couple drinks, I start to feel myself

I start to dance up on ya feeling under your belt

I need a tipper, when I'm dancing you put the money on my thighs

Just watch me real low but imma need a lil more if imma take it all off

Need you to dig in your pocket its deeper

You say you a spender, then put your money where your mouth is."

She looked to me while she sang the lyrics and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable. I cleared my throat and started dancing again hearing the twins laugh once again.

Maybe Issa was right. Damn man.

——————————-

The song was Chris Brown ft. Sevyn & Kevin McCall.

But thoughts?

Shouts to my baby GermanMontana_x she is Aliyah & also Mario is in the story now too (Picture in MM)  (; just to spice it up. Follow her loves. Xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 266 24
The wedding that brings Jerika back together?...
121K 1.2K 46
@JakePaul @ErikaCostell Plug plug plug 😂😂😂😂😂 A story about Jake and Erika/Jerika hope you enjoy! ❤️ ¥COMPLETED¥ Started-9/8/17 Finished-23/9/17
35K 847 30
•BOOK 1• I was happy. He was happy. He made mistakes. I made mistakes. I did something awful. He felt awful. Little did he know all he had to d...
40.1K 798 23
THIS WAS WRITTEN BACK IN 2016!! BE AWARE OF THE MANY SPELLING MISTAKES AND TERRIBLE WRITING!! No amount of make up will cover the bruises... No amoun...