The Alpha Saved Me (Editing A...

By ChocoholicLover

Sometimes life doesn't go as planned. At times, you get dragged down to the deepest pits of your mind, the un... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Pic Of Blake)
Chapter 2 (Pic Of Alexis)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Pic Of Isabella)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

Chapter 19

19.7K 427 34
By ChocoholicLover

Recap:

She fell to the floor, heartbeat slowing down. And yet a smile graced her face, as if she was happy. I knew that she still wished that he would come for her. I know he would, but he might just be too late.

Her hair was splayed out, dress ripped, blood covering her and yet she still was a beautiful sight. I couldn’t really blame him for falling for her. But she was mine.

Her eyes fluttered shut, like she was asleep but there was a difference.

Her heartbeat stopped.

Chapter 18:

Blake POV:

I burst into the room growling, swinging my head looking for her. I wasn’t shocked to see who was standing next to her, more like disappointed. In myself. I should’ve known, I was so stupid.

I was mad, more like raging. Red filled my eyesight and all I wanted was his blood. For him to pay. I could imagine him beneath me, my jaws ripping his throat. He stood there, smirking before laughing. His eye showed madness, and he smiled.

“I knew you would come.”

The sound of his voice, the delight in it made me snap. I growled loud and deep, the sound vibrating against the room that could have been heard for miles. I even felt some of my pack members flinch and cower.

I lunged at him wanting his blood. He laughed before shifting and snapped at me. My mind was in a haze, with only blood lust thoughts. I didn’t even notice the woman standing by the side.

A part of this whole plan, someone I never thought would be a part of it.

What!  I snapped in my mind as my Beta’s voice kept annoying me as I fought.

We’ll take care of him! She needs you!

That snapped me out of my haze and I realized what I was doing. I should be checking up on her not fighting! She was my first priority! No is my first priority!

And dammit I wasn’t losing her.

Take care of him, but I want his blood. I snarled before dodging Adam and running towards my sweet Bella.

I shifted quickly and searched for her pulse. Anything.

Anything to tell him that she wasn’t dead. I tried doing CPR, but she just wouldn’t breathe.  My face crumpled as I stared at her shaking my head in denial. “You’re not dead,” I whispered brushing my hand over her face and closed eyes.

As if waiting for to open her eyes and smile that beautiful smile.

That this isn’t happening.

Her skin was pale, lips still that rosy pink colour. I wasn’t a man to cry, an Alpha was strong. But sitting there as I watched her, knowing I could’ve prevented this, knowing it was my fault. I smashed my fist on to the ground, blood pouring out of it.

Wanting to feel, anything other then the hollowness in my chest. Wanting to even feel a tiny amount of pain for the pain I put her through. Why? Why did this have to happen to us? I stared at her finally facing the truth, and that broke me.

You could’ve heard sound the sound of my heart breaking. Cracking into two.

One half she took with her.

I cried, tears streamed down my face. She didn’t deserve this, she was amazing. I knew she fought for her life.

If only I had come sooner, maybe she wouldn’t have been like this. And that broke me. The wolf in my howled in pain as I cried. “I’m so sorry, baby”

“I’m so sorry”

I kneeled over and hugged her towards me, my mate. My tears soaking her shirt, as I breathed in her scent. I wanted to remember her, happy and alive. She didn’t deserve this life, she didn’t deserve any of it.

She was, is, the most selfless, strong, kind person you would ever meet.

And I was proud to call her my mate.  I will avenge her, I snapped my head up. I laid her down gently on the floor. Tears still falling. I could tell my pack members were heart broken as I was. Their Luna was dead.

They all had a connection with her, and howls of pain heard all around me. He smiled wickedly at me with a woman beside him that I knew all too well.

Adam and Trisha.

Travis (Beta) POV :

I watched as he walked towards him. I couldn’t but glance at my Luna and let out a small sob. My wolf in me was howling in pain as he realized our Luna was dead. Blake’s eyes were blank, all life drained out of them.

I couldn’t imagine the pain of losing your mate. I also couldn’t believe Trisha would go this far, but I wasn’t surprised. I always knew she had a sick obsession with Blake. He wouldn’t believe me though.

I watched as he grabbed Adam, squeezing his neck as Blake watching his eyes roll backward, begging to be released.

It was like he had lost all of his humane side and his wolf took over when she died.

He smiled a cold, cruel smile as he snapped Adam’s neck, his scream of pain had probably felt like music to the alpha’s ears.

The Alpha then turned towards Trisha, his eyes filled with hate and pain. “What did you do to her!” He snarled, gripping her hair and pulling it. She cried out in pain, tears leaking out.

“We can be together now! Why are you doing this?” She sobbed. He laughed, cold. “You weren’t anything to me! Just a simple fuck.” He taunted. “What did you do to her!”

He gripped her throat, squeezing it and I watched as she clawed at his hands. I couldn’t even feel a tiny bit of sympathy for her. She deserved it. “Tell me!” He hissed throwing her against the wall. “No, you belong to me!” She persisted.

He punched the wall beside her head causing a hole to form. His eyes held fury and she cowered.

“We injected her with stythamide,” She rushed out like a coward. “It’s supposed to only stop her heart for a few minutes. But don’t you see why I did it! I did it for us! She was in our way!” Blake looked at her in disgust and yet I could see the hope filling his eyes.

It filled me too, maybe just maybe our Luna had a hope of living.

Blake POV:

“How do you cure her!” I snarled at her. She was the reason Bella was dead and I would’ve liked nothing better then to smash her head against the wall but I needed the information. “You can’t” She whispered, I could hear the smugness in her voice.

“I said, how do you cure her!” I growled. She gulped, before producing a vial from behind her back with shaky hands. “Why do you love her? What does she have that I don’t?” She whispered broken.

“Because you aren’t her.” I said coldly, grabbing the vial. "Take care of her". I saw Trisha’s eyes widen as she heard what I said. Broken sobs came out of her but I didn’t care.

I hurried towards Bella, the distant sound of Trisha’s scream filling my ears.

I kneeled by her, brushing the hair out of her face. Her face pale, but she was going to get better. I would make her. I tried pouring the liquid past her lips but her body refused it and wouldn't swallow. This was my only chance and dammit she was living even if I killed myself in the process.

I drank the liquid making sure I didn’t swallow any before placing my lips on hers, forcing the liquid out of my mouth and into hers.

I could tell the all the pack fighters were watching in anticipation.

A few seconds passed and nothing happened, I was getting worried. I don’t think, actually I know I won’t handle it if she died. She was a part of me, and I wasn’t letting her go. I held my breath waiting, for a sign, anything.

Her eyes snapped open.

---------------------------------------

*stythamide is completely fictional

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 58.9K 46
I’m a rogue, what can I say? Born into the Crescent Pack, my parents disowned me, convincing the Alpha to banish me from the pack. I don’t follow r...
90.6K 3.2K 28
Her silver-blonde hair titled her as a Survivor. No matter how big of a deal it was, she was still different from the other wolves. It has been 10 l...
109K 3.8K 47
-----------------------------------This book is not finished and is being re-written --------------------------------- "Oh, so you're part of this ki...
242K 6.9K 34
17 year old Angel has been through a lot. She has been hurt and watched her family and pack be destroyed. She has been Rogue for 2 years and what hap...