Take My Hand, I'll Never Let...

By qxeenmonaababes

Whats up! This is my first story and there will be a sequel if this gets enough reads and stuff. So onto the... More

Meet The Cast and Characters
Chapter 1: The First Day....Not That Bad After All
Chapter 2: The First Day...Not Bad At After All pt.2
Chapter 3: The First Day....Not Bad After All pt.3
Chapter 4: The Next Day..Uh Oh...
Chapter 5: The Next Day...Uh Oh...pt.2
Chapter 6: The Next Day..Uh Oh pt.3
Chapter 7: The Next Day....Uh Oh pt.4
Chapter 8: My Love Your So Beautiful
Chapter 10: The Day After pt.2
Chapter 11: You Can't Stop Me
Chapter 12: At A Family's House
Chapter 13: Just Hold On
Chapter 14: A Day In London Town
Chapter 15: Love Confessions
Chapter 16: Dark Connections
Chapter 17: No Trust
Chapter 18: Amazing Things
Chapter 19: Going To College With Garnet
Chapter 20: Love Solves All
Chapter 21: Results and Sensual Love
Chapter 22: College Drama
Chapter 23: College Drama pt.2
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Mistakes and Mending Hearts
Chapter 25: Garnets Birthday
Chapter 26: Garnets Birthday pt.2
Chapter 27: Gifts, Love, and Family
Chapter 28: Christmas Eve
Chapter 29: Christmas Day
Chapter 30: Back To College
Chapter 31: Something New
~Authors Note~
Chapter 32: Worries and Love
Chapter 33: Catching Up
Chapter 34: Jasper's Redemption
Chapter 35: Different Is Amazing
Chapter 36: Charity's In Trouble pt.1
Chapter 37: Charity's In Trouble pt.2 /Garnet Gets Taken
Chapter 38: A Phone Call
Chapter 39: Guns And Roses
Chapter 40: A Death In The Family
~Author's Note~

Chapter 9: The Day After

243 8 2
By qxeenmonaababes

Garnet P.O.V~~ Date: 03-15-16 Monday
My stupid alarm went off. Ugh I hate that fucking thing! I thought and slammed the OFF button on the annoying wake up machine. I looked down and saw my beautiful little Amy sleeping on me still holding onto my hand. Damn, she must not really want to let go. I thought to myself. I started kissing her forehead and she started moving a little. She then makes these cute little nosies and then flutters those big beautiful purple eyes open. "*Yawn* Good morning Garnet." She says and hugs me. I hug back and say "Good morning my love." She lightly giggles and Oh My God. Her morning voice is deeper than usual and it's sexy as hell. "Well, look who sounds a little sexy this morning?" I asked her and bite my lip. "Haha ok. C'mon let's get ready for school Ms.Stone." she puts and emphasism on my last name. Her sexy as hell morning voice and calling me by my last name! Damn this woman is causing me waterfalls! I thought and surprisingly kiss her. She never hesitates and kisses me back. We break apart and I start breakfast for the both of us, while I she hops in the shower.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly 🌺😻✌~~

Amethyst P.O.V
I was still in the shower singing one of my favorite songs. Lost Boy by Ruth B.
Lyrics:
There was a time, when I was alone.
Nowhere to go, and no place to call home.
My only friend was the man in the moon.
And even sometimes he would go away too.
Then one night as I, close my eyes.
I saw a shadow, flying high.
He came to me with the sweetest smile, told me he wanted to talk for a while.

He said "Peter Pan, that's what they call me." "I promise that you'll never be lonely."
And ever since that day.

Then I feel someone slip in behind me in the shower. I tensed up at her touch, but then relaxed because I know I'm always safe with her. It was obviously Garnet. She grabs me from my waste, from behind, and kisses my cheek. Then, she starts singing and we harmonize together.

I am a lost boy, from Neverland.
Usually hanging out with, Peter Pan.
And when were bored, we'd play in the woods.
Always on the run from, Captain Hook.
Run, run, lost boy, they say to me, away from most of, reality.
Neverland is home, to lost boys like me, and lost boys like me are free.
~~End Of Singing Together~~

Garnet P.O.V
As we finished singing, we also finished cleaning each other up. Amethyst dries her hair out, and we get fully clothed. We head downstairs and she looks at breakfast and then looks at me and smiles. "You are the absolute best ever. I love you." She says and I bend down and kiss her. "Haha I know, and I love you too. Let's eat darling." I say and we head to the food.

(There food.😻😻🌺🌺✌✌💖💖)

(There small side and drinks.😻💖💋🌺)

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly 💋💖😻✌~~

"Everything was amazing Garnet!" I say and start gathering my stuff together. "Aww thank you baby." She says and grabs her purse and pecks me on my lips. "Hey later on today, I've got a surprise for you so after lunch, we leaving ok?" I ask her and I say "Ok that's fine." We get in the car and head to the school.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly 🌺💖💋😻~~

Garnet P.O.V
Amethyst heads to her home room and I head to my new class room. I already had everything ready so basically, I put it in boy girl boy order, seating aragments. Students start filling the room and surprisingly Pearl isn't here yet. Then, as if God was hearing my thoughts, she comes in and she is wearing a crop top and booty jean shorts! It's super tight and all the boys and even Jasper have all eyes on her. My eyes go wide and I immediately pull her outside. "Pearl Spearmen! What in the world do you think your wearing?!" I say to her and some nosy ass teachers come and see what is happening. "Well, doesn't someone see what they like huh?" She says with a smirk. All the teachers weren't expecting what I was about to say. Usually to the teachers, I'm pretty quite. "Pearl, I am your neighbor and I don't have feeling for you! You are trying to get attention you don't need and especially from me! Pearl, I'm a grown woman, and it's like you want me to get fired infront of everyone right now! Now, go to your gym locker and change. I know you good enough to always have an extra pair of clothes. I don't mean to be rude, but you have been doing this for the longest and I'm tired of it Pearl. Go Change Now, before you get dress code." I say and she simply nods in fear a little bit and walks to the gym. I walk back in class and take role. Everyone is hear and the morning announcements come on. "Good morning Diamond Line Highschool. Welcome back and if you would please do the pledge of allegiance with me as I say. (They do the thingy 😝) Ok, I hope you all have a great day. Everyone head to there classes now." The announcements end and everyone starts heading to there classes. Students start filling the room and as soon as Pearl enters I close my door and start my lesson. "Ok everyone my name is Ms.Stone and today we will be doing math obviously." I say and everyone just laughs at my corny jokes. We start the lesson and we get to a total of 3 full sections of the book! "Well everyone I hope you have a great day and don't forget homework is page 156 1-5." I say as they walk out. Amethyst is learning like no one else, she even helped a few students out! She is really opening up to people and she is even making friends. I'm happy for my little Amy.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly😻🌺✌~~

Amethyst P.O.V
Well today has been going great and now we are heading to lunch. I have two new friends. Pearl and Peridot. Turns out Peridot is dating Lapis! There's an age difference obviously, but I don't care. Pearl on the other hand thought it was wrong and eventually we had to tell her to shut up. I was eating my lunch until Jasper came over and pushed me up against the wall. "Where's my Lunch Money twerp!" She shouted at me. I was too scared and didn't do anything.

Garnet P.O.V
I heard Jasper yelling but I didn't pay it any mind. "Hey isn't that your daughter?" Mrs.Quartz says and I look over. My eyes widen and I rush over to the both of them. "Jasper Gemsony get off of her right now!" I say to her. "What are you gonna do about it?" She says and turns around dropping Amethyst to the ground in the process. At this point I was angry. I grabbed her wrist and pinned her up against the wall, even though she is taller than me, she is still a child. "Listen up Jasper. I don't want you EVER putting your hands on Amethyst agian! For that matter, you shouldn't do it to ANYONE at ALL! Next time you put your hands on Amethyst or ANYONE else ever again, or talk back to a TEACHER, I will make sure you will get written up and expelled for the rest of the year. Do you hear me!" I say/shout at her. "Y-yes Ms.Stone." she says and I let go. "Good. Now go back to were you were and mark my words." I said and she went back to her seat. Everyone was shocked. Even the principal was too. I went back to my seat, took a deep breath, and everyone starting talking to each other again. "Wow, I never thought you had that in you Garnet. Are you alright?" Mrs.Quartz asked me while holding my hand. "Yeah I guess so. I hate doing that to anyone really but Jasper deserved it and I hope she heard me loud and clear. Amethyst mean the world to me, and I won't ever let anything happen to her." I say and look at her. She's just laughing with her newly made friends including Pearl. She is just sitting there nodding and agreeing or disagreeing, not saying a word. Lunch is now over and Amethyst and I are heading to my room, ready to leave. The surprise I have for is that we going on a shopping spree. She barley has anything, not even a phone! But I'm going to change that. "Are you ready darling?" I say to her as she puts on her book bag. "Yeah, let's go." She says. We walk out onto the parking lot and we are my my car. I open the door for her and when she gets in, I give her a quick kiss.(But little did they know, someone took a picture.) She kisses back and we smile at each other. I close her door and open mine up and get in. We are now driving to the mall.

Amethyst P.O.V
"We're are we going Garnet?" I ask her. She just smiles even more and drives a little faster. We get to the mall and we get out of the car. "Amy I know you don't have many things, so I want to buy you everything you want. Clothes, shoes, electronics, what ever! This is your shopping spree Amy, let's have fun!" She says and my heart melts. "You did this for me?" I ask and she nods her head. She takes my hand and we shop til me drop.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly😻🌺✌~~

(^Her new iPhone 6s Plus!😻^)

(^Her laptop^)

(^Her portable charger^)

(^Her iPad^)

(^How she got her nails done^)

(^Clothes Set 1 she got + the shoes^)

(^Clothes Set 2 she got + the shoes^)

(^Clothes Set 3 she got + the shoes^)

(^Her necklace^)

(^Garnets necklace^)

(^Her bathing suit^)

(^Her fine ass dress😻^)

(^Her over all expression during the process + the flower crown😻🌺^)

Garnet P.O.V
Everything went perfectly! Amethyst got what she wanted and now that she is happy, I am happy too. "Garnet, I just wanna thank you so much for everything you've done for me. This past week has been my hardest and ever since that day we meet, we fell in love, and now here we are. You saved me from the worst man that came into my life and you have literally always been there for me no matter what. I thank you and love you for that." She says with stars in her big beautiful purple eyes. "Your welcome darling and I love you too. Ever since I first saw you, I knew your were going to be apart of my life somehow, but I never did think that my one true love, would be I front of my eyes the whole time." I say to her and give her a passionate kiss. Then we head in the car and drive home.

Who was the one that took that picture? All questions will be answered in the next chapter The Day After pt.2

(What is up my babies! Like always, I wanna thank everyone that is reading my book and voting, THANK YOU!😻 Also don't forget to comment, vote, and keep reading this book because after all, I am updating everyday! I'm sorry that when I published this chapter, it was cut short, but that was because WattPad was being an asshole and not letting me finish for some reason. Anyways, Gay kisses from me to you always!😻😻💋💋💖💖✌✌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 840 12
Forced into a war you had no clue what to do, you were lost until a huge orange gem came along and told you what to do. You did as she said, scared o...
19.6K 522 25
THIS STORY IS COMPLETED. (yayahhh) Okay, so I'm just... trying to write a fanfiction, okay? About Lapis Lazuli and Peridot and Jasper and... eh... wh...
9.5K 347 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...
6.2K 134 15
Second Lapidot Book because why not? Have fun :3! (Warning) Suicide, bad language, depression and maybe some nsfw? Idk if that's important. Sorry fo...