I am Strong (Sasuke x OC) ✔️...

By punksuga

why haven't I deleted this omg 2017 NARUTO WATTY AWARDS 1ST PLACE WINNER!! Hotaru Hamasaki is a ninja from th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Birthday Special!
Chapter 26
Important Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Extremely Important! (Naruto Watty Awards)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Blue
I LOVE YOU GUYS
Fan Art!
Fan Art :)

Chapter 15

4K 108 63
By punksuga

I was woken up by the delicious smell of food. At first, I was hypnotized by the smell, but then I realized, who would be making it? I snapped out of my food trance and tiptoed to the kitchen. Once I saw who it was, I remembered the events from the night before.

"Michi," I greeted and she smiled. She gave me a plate of food and I started eating.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"8:30."

"Ehhh that's okay, I won't be late," I said to myself and continued eating. Once I was done, I got dressed into my ninja clothes and left the house. I walked to the bridge and there we completed our usual missions. Then, I managed to grab a hold of Kakashi to talk to him.

"Kakashi sensei!" I called and he turned to face me.

"What do you need, Hotaru?" he asked and I showed him my application.

"In order to participate in the Chunin exams, you need to be part of a three-man squad, no more, no less," I stated bluntly and he sighed.

"So you know already? You're correct, and I have already arranged your placement with Lord Hokage," he stated and I nodded gratefully.

"Good, so who are my teammates?" I asked and he led me to two boys who were very familiar.

"Oh no..." I mumbled as the familiar redhead with green eyes smirked at me. "Tomoe..." I mumbled in disgust. The other was a boy who was Tomoe's best friend and was equally as annoying.

"Our other teammate got hurt in a mission and can't participate in the exams, so you're stuck with us. This is how our team should've been from the beginning," he said and my eyebrow twitched. I turned my head to Kakashi sensei and mouthed "no," but he smiled and poofed away. I groaned and faced the two boys.

"Alright, Tomoe, Jing, show me what you've got," I commanded and they did normal Taijitsu and could throw kunai and shuriken. I sighed.

"Useless...even Sakura is better than you two," I mumbled and they glared.

"Oh yeah? Like you can do better!" They yelled and I cackled.

"Fine. You asked for it." I activated my Hoshigan right from the start and started throwing different sized star shuriken at the dummies. I also used my hair to penetrate through trees. I created a Levitating Platform and shot out a barrage of needles from my hair. I decided to use a water style: water dragon and then went back down to the ground.

"Those are some of the Jutsu I can do. Would you like me to do Taijitsu and throw weapons as well?" I asked cockily and sarcastically. They stared at me wide-eyed and Tomoe cleared his throat.

"We're way out of your league," he mumbled quietly and I nodded.

"No duh."

We started working on teamwork and even helped them discover their chakra nature. I then taught them simple Jutsu and called it a night. The next day, we did the same thing for almost the whole day. I filled out my applications with my temporary team and we started reviewing Jutsu and chakra control.

That night, Michi and I trained. She taught me two different genjutsus and also taught me how to go into one's thoughts with the Hoshigan. I was able to do it, but it took complete concentration and it drained quite a lot of my chakra. Additionally, I could only keep it up for 15 minutes max. After training, I went to bed and made sure I got enough rest.

The next morning, I met up with my temporary team and team 7. They asked me where I had been the past two days and I titled my head.

"Did Kakashi not tell you?" I asked and they shook their heads. This made an idea pop up into my head.

"Well, you see, I asked Lord Hokage to let me change teams. I don't get along with you very well, mostly just a certain someone who knows who they are. So, I switched to Tomoe's team. Plus, we're dating now," I lied, a fake smile on my face, and my arm intertwined with his. He was blushing mad and Sasuke glared him. He was red with anger and Naruto sulked.

"Hotaru, you left us forever?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yup! I'm very happy here, they're very strong and respect me. Plus, they're not assholes that play with my feelings!" I said, fake cheerfulness in my voice. Sasuke knew I was talking about him and he looked down in guilt, but didn't show it much.

"Anyway, let's head to the Academy," I said and started walking towards the familiar place. I had let go of Tomoe's arm, but him being the little brat he is, he held my hand. I twitched.

"You do realize I don't like you at all, right?" I growled and twisted his wrist. He pulled his hand away and frowned.

"Yeah, I know. You know, you've changed, and for the worse, Hotaru," he mumbled and my eyes widened.

He's right. I'm being mean for no reason. I'm upset about what happened a few days ago with Sasuke, and I can't seem to get over it. Goddamnit, Sasuke. You're changing me...

I looked down guilty and grabbed Tomoe's hand. His body tensed.

"What are you going to do with my hand?" he asked almost fearfully and I mumbled "heal it." I performed medical ninjutsu on him so it wouldn't hurt anymore and it would no longer be twisted. We entered the Academy and noticed a guy in a green jumpsuit and a bowl cut getting beat up along with a girl with twin buns and a pink shirt. I assumed they were teammates and I glared at the two boys blocking the doorway. I scoffed at the number.

"Really? Room 301? What a joke," I scoffed and tried getting through, but the two stopped me. I noticed their chakra belonged to the two Jonin that usually guard the gates and make sure no one enters or leaves the village without permission; Kotetsu and Izumo.

I was about to kick one of them, but Sasuke pulled me back and went for the kick instead. Then, the boy in the green jumpsuit stopped their kicks, making me raise my eyebrows in surprise.

Wasn't he getting beat up just a second ago? How is he strong enough to block both of their kicks with just his hands? And where are the bruises that were all over him? Was he just faking?

"Hey, what happened to the plan? I thought you were the one who said to keep a low profile and don't let anyone see our skill level," a boy with long brown hair, a white shirt, and brown shorts asked the boy with in the green suit. The bun girl walked beside him. So they are teammates after all.

"I know, but-" he started, a blush and determined look appearing on the green guy's face. He was staring right at Sakura and I.

"Never mind, it's over, forget it," the girl sighed. The bowl hair guy walked up to us.

"My name is Rock Lee. You are Sakura and Hotaru, right? Please be my girlfriend! I vow to protect you with my life," he said, a wink appearing on his face as he held up a thumbs up.

"Definitely. Not," Sakura said, her face becoming pale. I stared at him in disbelief as he stared at me hopefully.

"Hotaru," Tomoe warned and I remembered we were "dating." I had to keep up with the act.

"Nah," I replied simply and he paled, his smile dropping into a disappointed frown.

"Why?"

"Because you're a weirdo," she stated bluntly and I frowned.

"Actually it's because you're obsessed with 'Sasuke-kun' and won't look at anyone else. In my case, I'm already dating the handsomest guy in the world," I said and went over to Tomoe. I hugged his arm dreamily and his face turned red. Naruto started laughing.

"Hey you, over here. What's your name?" the boy with long brown hair and white eyes asked Sasuke and I. I realized his eye color and figured out he was of the Hyuga Clan, like Hinata.

"It's common courtesy to give your own name before asking someone else's," Sasuke shot back, his hands stuffed in his pockets. I shrugged.

"Hey, you two are rookies, aren't you? How old are you, anyway?" he asked and I sighed.

"I'm not obliged to answer," Sasuke responded and the brunette looked at me, hoping to get an answer. I shook my head.

"Nope, not gonna happen," I replied dully.

"Whats that?" he growled and his female teammate started giggling. I rolled my eyes.

"Congratulations, you have gained yet ANOTHER fangirl," I muttered to Sasuke, making the girl sweatdrop slightly. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura started walking together up the stairs to the third floor. My team and I followed and were on the way to turn in our applications. As we were walking, a voice from above us was heard.

"Hey you, with the attitude. Hold on," Rock Lee's voice called. "And the redhead too."

"What do you want?" Sasuke and Tomoe asked in unison.

"I want to fight, right here and right now."

"You want to fight me here and now, huh?" Sasuke repeated.

"Yes. My name is Rock Lee. You said it was common curtesy for a challenger to give his own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha and Tomoe Mimozono?"

"So you know me?" Sasuke and Tomoe asked and Lee nodded.

"I challenge you," he said, getting into a weird fighting stance. Everyone is talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if it is true. I figured you would be a good test for me. And also-" he said, directing his speech to Sasuke. He faced Sakura and I. She shivered in fear and I raised an eyebrow. He blushed.

"Oh, Sakura! Hotaru! I love you!" he exclaimed and she started squealing. I started laughing nervously.

"Two girls at once? You really are bold, Rock Lee," I laughed, making his blush deepen.

"Ahhhh!!! Those eyebrows can't be real! Noooo!!! Your hairstyle is horrible too. And those eyebrows are so bushy! You're such a weirdo!" Sakura screamed, shaking her head vigorously.

"You two are angels, sent from heaven," he said and started blowing hearts at us. Sakura dodged EVERY SINGLE ONE, which was impressive actually. She's not so useless after all. A barrage of them came after me as well.

"Ninja Art, Star Style: Levitating Platform!" I said and sat on my platform, casually floating in the air.

"Hey! Keep your creepy little valentines to yourself! I was dodging for my life there!" she yelled and Lee sulked.

"You do not have to be so negative Sakura," he whispered and I sighed. I felt a little guilty for him, so I got down from my platform and stood in front of me.

"Alright, send a wink or a hug or whatever. You're lucky I feel bad for you," I sighed heavily, making Lee grin. He tackled me in a hug, surprising me. He let go and seemed completely determined. Sasuke started insulting Lee and talked as if his clan was the greatest thing in the world.

"Sasuke, shut up. You're average, and your clan is practically extinct. So cut it out," I growled and grabbed Tomoe and Jing.

"Let's go. I don't feel like watching any further," I said and tried dragging them, but Tomoe stayed in place.

"No, I'm gonna fight him," he stated firmly, making me raise an eyebrow. I let go of him.

"Oh are you? Alright then. Just know, I'm not healing any broken bones. You are aware that he's strong. It's your funeral," I sighed and he ran next too Sasuke.

"Don't get in my way," Sasuke growled, making Tomoe laugh.

"Alright then. Pretty boy's all worked up and thinks he's so great he doesn't want to work together. Fine by me," he said, ticking off Sasuke.

"Hold it!" Naruto yelled making my head snap in his direction. "I get him first. This weirdo is mine."

"Go for it," Sasuke stated, surprising me.

"Naruto, don't!" I yelled as he charged towards Lee. Lee stopped him in mere seconds, making my eyes twitch. I faced Tomoe.

"Still wanna fight him?"

"Well sure. This is great already," he replied and then I realized what he was trying to do. Tomoe was going to analyze his skills and was going to purposely get beaten. I smirked.

"I see now...go for it."

Sasuke charged at Lee and Tomoe stood behind, waiting for an entrance. Sasuke got kicked back in the face, ad Tomoe took the chance to throw three shuriken at Lee. Lee jumped and avoided the shuriken. Lee went to charge at Tomoe, but when he did, he passed right threw him. My eyes widened incredulously, but then I remembered his last name.

Mimozono huh? They're specialists in genjutsu and illusions. He can do more than I thought...

Lee looked around frantically while Sasuke stood up. He glared at Lee, but it was quickly replaced with a smirk.

"I've been waiting to try this out."

His irises turned red with two little black circles. I nodded, impressed by his abilities.

The Sharingan, huh.

Sasuke charged at Lee, but he kicked his chin and sent him flying. Sakura gasped. Sasuke and Lee continued a full on Taijutsu battle, and Sasuke was getting beat to a pulp. Lee and Sasuke stopped fighting for a while and started talking about Lee's fighting style. Every word he said was irking Sasuke.

He charged at Lee again, and Lee kicked him the same way he did before. However, while Sasuke was in the air, Lee jumped up and was behind him. The bandages that were wrapped around his arms were slowly unwavering themselves. Before he could do anything, Sasuke disappeared. Lee's eyes widened.

"What?" most of us shouted, including Lee. I smirked. Another one of Tomoe's illusions. I guess it wasn't smart to have forgotten about him. Tomoe appeared behind him with a kunai at his neck.

"Don't move," he threatened as they landed on the ground. Sasuke appeared on the ceiling, a frown on his face and his arms were crossed.

"So, you two did work together after all. Cute. I guess you do understand teamwork, huh, Sasuke?" I mocked and he scoffed. Lee chuckled as his bandages kept unraveling, but something caught them. We turned to see a large tortoise. 

"Lee!"

"You- you were watching us the whole time?" Lee asked, his body shaking slightly.

"Of course. That last technique is forbidden. You know that," the tortoise scolded. My teammates and team 7 stared at them. They were baffled and dumbfounded at the talking turtle.

"I am sorry. I did not mean to-"

"You're a disgrace! You think you'll get away with a bunch of lame excuses like that? A shinobi never reveals his techniques unless it's absolutely necessary. It's such a basic rule, you should know it by now!" the tortoise yelled.

"Forgive me, sir," Lee apologized.

"Are you prepared to take the punishment for your actions?"

"I, yes sir."

"Alright then. Please come out, Gai sensei!"

A man with the same bowl hair cut, green jumpsuit and even bushier eyebrows than Lee appeared. We all anime fell from the strange man's presence. After an introduction, Gai PUNCHED Lee in the face. He punched his own student, making us anime fall again. Then he walked up to where Lee was, apologized, and started sobbing. They hugged and sobbed making me almost gag. I turned around and couldn't help but burst into laughter. He then ordered him to run 100 laps around the school.

At that point, I was laughing so hard, I was holding my stomach and tears ran down my cheeks. Then he changed the number of laps to 500, making me laugh harder. Gai then told us that he was rivals with Kakashi, yada yada. Then, he, along with his summoning turtle, poofed away. Lee warned Sasuke and Tomoe that they were targets. He also told us that the best Genin was actually someone on his team, the Hyuga.

"I guess the Uchiha's aren't as great as they say they are," Naruto remarked.

"You can say that again," I laughed, wiping the remaining tears from my eyes.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled and Sasuke growled.

"Shut up!" he shouted, making me raise an eyebrow. They exchanged yells for a while, and then Naruto reminded him of the bruises on his hands. You could tell he trained everyday until he dropped. Sasuke's frown became a smirk. He told his team things were getting interesting and he was willing to face anyone. The three walked together to submit their applications. I crossed my arms, a smile on my face.

"Well, boys? What are we waiting for? Let's turn in our application and get these exams started! I'm pumped!" I exclaimed and grabbed the boys by their arms, willingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 89 12
After defeating Momoshiki and saving his dad, Boruto now knows what it's like to protect others and risk his life. He understands why his Dad's job i...
5K 103 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...
54.9K 2.4K 69
[3rd place Naruto Watty Awards (2014-15 winter) - Akatsuki] [1st Place Akatsuki Watty Awards 2015 Winter - Other] A simple girl named Tila Kurama is...
343K 9.7K 37
Kotomi Uchiha witnesses her brothers go down a completely different path from hers, changing her life forever at a tender young age. Many people in t...