Messenger [Lost & Found Music...

De crecss

In a world where everybody tip-toes around their feelings, messenger is the perfect platform for them to leap... Mai multe

1: Lost & Found Music Studios
2: Clara
3: James Feet Stink
4: Leia, Rachel, Annabelle and Maggie
5: Lost & Found Music Studios
6: A TROUPE GURLZ
7: Princess
8: James Feet Stink, Vol. 2
9: Eva, Hannah, Clara and Mary
10: Theo bby
11: Lost & Found Music Studios
12: James Feet Stink, Vol. 2
13: BOYFRIEND (hehe <3)
14: Prince :)
15: James Feet Stink, Vol. 2
16: Princess
17: Mad Mag
18: LARM
19: James Feet Stink, Vol. 2
20: Luke
21: James Feet Stink, Vol. 3: Return of Theo
22: Lost & Found Music Studios
23: BOYFRIEND (hehe <3)
24: Rachel
25: LARM
26: Theo bby
27: JOHNNY BOIIIIIIII
28: Lukey Wukey
29: James Rodríguez
30: James Feet Stink, Vol. 3: Return of Theo
31: Mad Mag
32: Maggie :)
33: Theo Bby
34: Theo's House
35: Eva, Hannah, Mary and Clara
36: James Feet Stink, Vol. 3: I Miss Theo
37: James Rodríguez
38: Maggie
39: Michelle
40: James Feet Stink, Vol. 3: I Miss Theo
41: Theo bby
42: James Feet Stink, Vol. 3: I Miss Theo
43: James Feet Stink, Vol. 4: WELCOME BACK THEO ILYSM
44: Chameleon
Finale: Theo's Arrival

Author's Note

1K 25 4
De crecss

Okay, so because this story was mostly made up of conversations on Messenger, I figured I'd explain to you what happened with Theo, because it was kind of random. I mean, all Maggie asked him to do was stop spamming group chats and messing with people online, right?

However, in Theo's past, he suffered from depression (which is mentioned in the actual story). And most of the time, if you were depressed once, it never really goes away. When Maggie asked Theo to stop spamming people, he realised what he had been doing. I mean, he knew that he was annoying everyone, that was part of the humour to his jokes. But when Maggie told him to stop - whom he thought found him funny and was always going along with his jokes, he realised that nobody really found them as funny as he thought they did.

This made him relapse slowly into a depression. I mean, at first he was mad at everyone for not telling him to stop sooner, which is why he was ignoring his friends. But then, as he had time to sit and think while he wasn't talking to anyone, he thought too much and came to the conclusion that he hated himself and wanted to die.

It may sound drastic, but that's what happens sometimes. Trust me.

So anyway, that's all I wanted to explain. I have no explanation as to why my hilarious story took a turn for darker, but my mind is messed and I wrote half of this when at new year's when I was depressed so let's just go with that.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me or comment them and I'll try my best to answer and satisfy the entire experience of reading this story.

Thank you so much for reading. This has been amazing to write, and with all of your love and support, it's made it so worth it. 

I love you all,

-C xx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
47.7K 1.4K 32
[discontinued] in which, y/n bell is extremely confused about her destiny, about who she likes and who likes her. i don't own ever after high i don't...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
197K 371 4
hello!I'm the writer of this fine book and I recommend you don't set this book down you know what I mean its dangerous this hear book contains the in...