The Chains of Love and sorrow

By WinterDragonslayer44

Lucy Heartfilia was a slave sold to the most powerful man Natsu Dragneel This isn't the kind of stories were... More

The beggining
true kindness
Hello Readers!
NOT AN UPDATE
Did it have to be like this?
Distance
A/n
Quick A/n
Seperation, Sorrow chains
Warning!: readers must read
Q & A's
Important
One Dance (picture edited)
Announcment: im sorry
When the Snow Falls
Really quick update!
Hello readers!
An important announcement and a very serious question
Fever
Important A/n
Im alive!!
Happiness
The meaning of family
A/n... again?!
Stories are on hold..
My father to remember
Our Final Wish of Happiness
Help me! (Life update)

Not and Update

4.9K 82 74
By WinterDragonslayer44

Hey guys! I'm so happy for how many people have read and loved this book and for all the support!

Can you help support my other books? You do t have to but please take an interest in reading them even when my little fingers miss-type words.

But anyways, because you all have been so wonderful and so amazing, I decided.

Would you guys like me to do a face reveal?

Go to the comments and say your answer. If I get about 10 "Yes" then I will gladly show you.

And another thing to this. If yes, would you guys likee to get my hair changed first because that's what I'm doing. Or would you like to see me now?

Comment and like!

And don't forget to check outy other books.
Ex: Daryl x Reader By Your Side. Up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 320 23
This story is shown as a completely fictional future... Natsu has only lived by the rules they gave him, he's known no other way to live but by liste...
9.3K 241 18
[𝐑𝐄-π„πƒπˆπ“πˆππ†] "You deserve a happy ending." ------------------------------------------ Lucy Heartfilia was best friends with Natsu Dragneel...
1.7K 62 13
Lucy Heartfilia lives in modern day Fiore, but not all people are equal. She is a celestial mage and can't tell anyone about it but other wizards. Wi...
2.6K 114 11
Natsu Dragneel is the son of the CEO of Dragneel Co. a business spread all over the world known to sell the purest hearts... Lucy Heartfilia is the w...