Adulation

By littyB_

After graduating high school and making it into her dream college Chanel has a lot of growing up and decision... More

|Copyright & Dedications|
|ONE|
|TWO|
|FOUR|
|FIVE|
|SIX|
|SEVEN|
|Eight|
UPDATE COMING SOON

|THREE|

387 34 129
By littyB_

AMIR

"Aye, Mir? Roll up another wood," my nigga Josh called to me while I was checking my phone.

I was in my section chilling with a couple of the fellas blowing tree, as we all took shots of patron. I came to the club tonight to celebrate making it through four successful years of high school.

"Y'all niggas gone have to start paying me for blessing the session." I said as I began to break down the weed.

"Shut that shit up nigga, what y'all getting into when y'all leave here?" my other mans Fle asked.

"Fle you already know Mir bitch making him go straight to the crib. I can't even believe she let you out of her sight now." Josh said laughing.

I sparked the blunt and took a long pull from it as I inhaled and let the smoke fill my lungs. "Watch that bitch word my nigga but I ain't even fucking with Maya like that right now." I took another hit from the blunt and caught a cloud before I passed it to Fle.

"Man I don't even know why you continue to fuck with that girl don't she got some shit going on with that nigga Marc?" Fle questioned as he hit the wood.

"Aye I heard about that shit too, no lie." Josh added.

"Fuck what y'all heard that nigga Marc is a mark you feel me? And Maya know what it is so that shit y'all hearing just words." I asserted deading whatever lil rumor that they thought they had stumbled across.

"So what's up after this? You ain't trying to fuck with none of these bitches in here?"

"Nah man I'm g, I ain't on none of these hoes." I said as I poured me another double shot.

I ignored the slight burn in my chest as I drunk it straight. I was a lil buzzed by now but I knew how to maintain. I'd never be that nigga to get too drunk in a club and fuck around and get my pockets ran or some shit. I was always on my p's and q's.

"Well since you ain't on them how bout you come play wingman," Josh said as he pointed by the bar. It was a trio of some decent looking bitches and I knew Fle was on it as well.

"Y'all gone catch something." I said as I stood and followed them over to the bar area.

As we walked closer and closer to the group of girls I noticed they weren't even all that. They looked basic as hell, definitely not my type but I already agreed to play wingman so I guess I would have to take one for the team.

"Wassup ladies, we see y'all over here looking all good and shit, y'all enjoying y'all selves?" I heard Josh question the girls over the club's music.

The girls all looked at each other and began to giggle before I heard the light skin girl in the pink and yellow dress start talking to Josh.

Eventually Fle started a conversation with the brown skin red headed one who had on an all black romper. Which left me stuck with the other brown skinned one who had red hair and wore a black dress.

"How you doing tonight?" I questioned as I took a seat beside her as she sat with her legs crossed.

She smiled and I noticed she had a nice set of teeth that complimented her dimples. To say the least she looked better up close.

"Yeah, I'm actually just here with my girls celebrating my birthday," she said as she looked on shyly.

"Word?"

"Yeah, the big two-one." She said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

I don't know if it was weave or real but it looked nice, I give her credit on that.

"Well happy birthday, what you sipping on?" I asked just to keep the conversation going.

"Nothing, I don't drink," she replied causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Not even on ya twenty first?"

"Nope." She said popping the p.

An akward silence fell between us as I realized this girl was mad boring. It was as if she didn't even belong in the club as she was ruining the vibe. I could tell her friends got her out trying to get her to open up but she just wasn't feeling it.

"Yo, Mir, you mad quiet down here what up with you bruh?" Fle asked taking the seat on the other side of me making me turn to face him.

"Shit, I'm chilling."

"You ain't trying to fuck with shorty beside you? She a piece fasho." He said causing me to chuckle.

"I mean she alright but I ain't on it," I said trying to reassure him and myself because looking at her she was damn sure tempting. I just couldn't get past the fact that she was too boring and this shit I been hearing about Maya was most definitely weighing heavy on my mind.

I was never the type of nigga to have trust issues or insecurities because I had that type of confidence in myself so if this shit about her and this Marc nigga comes out to be true then that's just gone be the end of me and her. I'm not a lame and I ain't putting up with a bitch that try to play me like one.

"Oooh, let's dance," I heard one of the girls ask as the beat to Rihanna Work dropped.

"Come on Nia," the girl in the pink in yellow dress dragged out as she tried to pull the one I was sitting next to out of her seat.

Nia must've been her name but apparently she wasn't having it she would not budge.

"No, y'all go ahead and have fun I think I'ma just stay here," Nia told her friends before they gave her a questioning look making her give a reassuring smile. The other two girls started walking towards the dance floor area.

"Are y'all coming?" The girl in the black called back over to the area they had just walked away from.

I looked between Josh and Fle "I don't know about you, but I'm about to go handle that," Fle said as he started taking strides towards the girls.

"Nigga you see all that ass you sleeping if you thought I wasn't on it." Josh said causing us to laugh as he followed behind Fle to go dance with the girls.

I sat at the bar with Nia as Fle and Josh went to go dance with her friends.

Before I could turn back to the Nia girl I spotted Chanel out of my peripheral vision. I instantly knew it was her by her walk and petite frame but when she looked back towards where I was I got a view of her face which only confirmed it.

I stood from where I was sitting at the bar and nearly began to walk towards Chanel almost forgetting about Nia until she spoke up.

"Ditching me already?" She questioned as she merely looked on.

I spun on my toes to face her "Shit, my bad Nia but look I gotta go take care of something. Loosen up and enjoy your birthday sweetheart." I said as I played with the curls on my head akwardly.

"I promise I'm not usually this boring it's just that clubs aren't really my forté, let me put my number in your phone so we can hook up another time," she said boldly which kinda threw me off for a second because I wasn't expecting that at all.

I nodded before I pulled my phone out of my jeans and unlocked it before passing it to her. I watched as she stored her number and name before she placed the phone back into my hand.

"Alright ma, I'll see you around." I stated before I started over towards the lower VIP where I saw Chanel enter a few moments ago.

I spotted her sitting alone in a booth and casually took my time walking the short distance to her.

"Damn, I can't believe you just walked passed a nigga like I'ma crumb or something," I said causing her to look up from her phone that she was doing something on.

I thought I heard her smack her lips but I wasn't too certain because of the loud music of the club. "I didn't even know you were here," she spoke after I caught her looking me over as her cheeks began to run red from her blushing.

"You a terrible liar," I said as I slid into the booth sitting across from her. "I saw you looking when I was by the bar."

"Oh that was you?" She asked trying to play it off as her lips pulled into a smile.

"Come on na, you knew it was me just like I knew it was you," I stated as I looked her directly in the eyes before licking my lips.

She rolled her eyes and laughed a bit "Yeah you right, I saw you by the bar with them two dollar bitches."

"Against my will, my niggas wanted to party with them so I had to play along and take one for the team." I said coming to my own defense peeping she was showing signs of jealousy.

I watched her as she looked me over again as I eventually did the same. She looked good and it wasn't a secret that I was for sure checking for her. I was never was direct about it because I was still entertaining a situation with Maya but sooner than later that was gone be deaded.

"You look so high right now." She said which broke my thoughts of Maya before they could even start.

"I mean I'm high but I ain't that high." I said with a smirk reminding me of the pre rolled backwood I had in my pocket.

I pulled the blunt from my pocket along with a red lighter before sparking the end and beginning to smoke.

"So, who you here with? I know you ain't in VIP by yourself." I questioned as I continued to smoke my wood.

"I was here with my brother and my friend but they disappeared on me," she said looking around the VIP area. I noticed a drink in front of her that was halfway filled with clear liquid.

"Well, I'm here now. What you drinking, water?" I asked letting out a quick chuckle.

"Patron," she clarified before giving me a funny look and continued to sip from her drink through the straw.

"God Bless the women that can hold patron." I quoted a line from JCole as I flagged a waitress down that wasn't too far away.

"Okay, I peep you quoting Jermaine," she said as the waitress approached our table. I nodded in response to Chanel before turning my attention to the waitress.

"Can you bring a bottle of patron?" I ordered before putting the tail of the blunt out.

We both watched as the waitress walked away.

"Damn, she gotta fatty." We both looked around and I noticed a familiar looking nigga and a shorty who I assumed was his had entered the section.

"Devin, you testing me right now." The girl said as she mugged the side of his face as they walked over to where we were sitting.

I assumed they were with Chanel because she scooted closer to me in the booth making room for the two. Once they were seated Chanel spoke up making introductions.

"Tamia, Amir. Amir, Tamia." she spoke introducing me to the girl first and I gave a simple greeting that she returned.

"Devin this is Amir, Amir this is my brother Devin." She said pointing between us two.

"What up, you be with Fle and Emon right?" Devin questioned as we slapped hands briefly.

I knew he looked familiar and now that he mentioned it I seen him around with the fellas a few times.

"Yeah, them my niggas. That nigga Fle some where through here now." I stated just as the waitress returned with a bottle of patron and another bottle of dussè dispensing four glasses around the booth.

"It's really lit now," Devin said and I looked to see that he had pulled out a pack of honey bourbon backwoods and a bag of weed.

I reached for the bottle of patron that I had ordered.

"Match," I said as I held the bottle out across the table for everyone to bless it starting with Chanel first, Tamia, Devin then myself last.

"Fasho," Devin said as he licked the ends of the blunt and started to roll up. "You smoking?" He question Tamia and she nodded her head in agreement.

I felt Chanel's eyes on me as I poured shots of patron in everyone's glasses before I started to roll up as well.

Devin finished rolling up first "Aye bro you gotta lighter?" I heard him ask and I slid him my red bic across the table. He sparked and began our session before passing me back my lighter.

Chanel pulled out her phone and I noticed she was holding it at an angel posing and shit. Like she dead ass looked like she was focusing hard trying to get the perfect picture. She was fine as hell no lie so she didn't have to try hard at all.

Tamia reached her arm across the table giving me the blunt that was in root and I gladly accepted taking a pull from it and letting the smoke fill my lungs. I was filling hella relaxed and the thoughts of Maya I was having before now were non existent.

"Damn, you serious as shit about them pictures you over there taking huh?" I blurted as I looked to my left and saw Chanel was still holding her phone in the air.

She looked up briefly "You ain't funny." She said as she continued to take pictures.

"I wasn't trying to be," I shot back before hitting the blunt again then passed it back to Devin.

"How you know I wasn't smoking?" I heard Chanel question causing me to look at her funny.

"E ain't about to be tripping on me for getting you high," I joked pulling my ringing phone from my pocket.

Maya missed call (6)

Maya iMessage (3)

MaDukes👸🏻 missed call (1)

I quickly unlocked my phone using the finger scanner and slid the top of the notification bar down revealing the preview of her messages.

Once I noticed she was on some bullshit I locked my phone and switched it to son not disturb. I wasn't about to let her kill my vibe or none of that I was simply enjoying my night out and I would be lying if I said Chanel wasn't the reason why.

"Emon is not my daddy." Chanel said as she rolled her eyes.

"Next time kid, I can't get you too fucked up in this club." I simply said and placed my phone on to the table.

We continued to smoke and drink all night enjoying the vibes and shit. Tamia and Devin damn sure was on some kinky shit up in here and I for sure peeped but ain't say shit it wasn't my business.

Chanel was probably the most fucked up out of everyone which had me more on my P's and Q's. I felt responsible for her well being atleast for tonight.

"It's late as hell," Devin said as he checked the time on his phone causing me to check the time on mine as well.

Noting that it was going on two am I knew it was time we got out of this club but I was lowkey salty my time with Chanel was coming to an end. "I'm about to order an uber, you not driving are you?" I questioned as I tapped the Uber app and began to order the service.

"I'm way past fucked up, I think Ima order an uber too." She said as she reached for her phone. "Devin you riding with me?"

"No, I'm going with Tamia." He said as everyone stood and stretched out of the booth.

"We might as well share an uber," I blurted hoping that she would take me up on my offer.

"That make sense." She said as I held my hand out for her to hold. It wasn't even on no romantic shit I just didn't want her to bust her shit in this club with them high as heels she had on knowing that she was drunk.

I guided us to the exit of the club and I got a notification on my phone letting me know our Uber was outside.

"Our uber here already, where you going?" I finally questioned as we waited by the curb as the uber pulled up. I opened the door for the both of us allowing her to get in first.

"Aye my mans, you mind if I change the location?" I asked the driver as I leaned over the console to get his attention.

The uber driver handed me his phone with the google maps app opened and I passed it to Chanel and waited as she typed in a Novi address. She passed the phone back to the driver and we slowly pulled away from the curb of the club.

We small talked and by the end of the ride I would say that we were better acquainted as we flirted back and forth on the low.

We pulled up to the gates of a community and Chanell rolled her window down before typing in the code that allowed access before the uber pulled up curbside to what I assumed was her house.

She quickly reached for the door to get out but before she could I stopped her by grabbing onto her wrist. "You been flirting with me the whole ride you might as well throw yo number in my phone." I said and watched a smile grow across her face.

I knew we were both fucked up but sober or not I was most def interested in Chanel and I knew I had to shoot my shot before another nigga locked it up.

"You're so drunk right now, you might not even use my number when you sober up." She said as she opened the door and stepped out the back seat of the uber causing me to frown.

"Damn, that's a no?" I called out before she could close the door.

"Goodnight Amir," she said as she gently closed the door and walked up to the house unlocking the door to the inside.

Damn that was most def a ego kill but I wasn't going to dwell on it I knew she was just playing hard to get I was checking for her just like she was checking for me.

I knew I had to dead this lil situation with Maya sooner than later and I was anticipating getting that shit over with it was long over due.

About twenty minutes later I was pulling up to the crib and I tipped the Uber on the low since they weren't supposed to accept tips but he was looking out so I had to. I walking into the house I shared with my older brother and passed out on the couch because I was too lazy to walk up the stairs to my bedroom.

I woke up the next morning feeling queasy as hell along with a headache and I knew I had a hang over.

"I was damn near about to put a hot one in you last night," I heard my older brother Martez say when I got up and walked into the kitchen.

He was standing at the stove cooking cheese eggs and bacon. I walked towards the fridge and pulled out an orange juice before I twisted the cap and began to drink it.

"What you about to do?" I asked Martez After throwing the empty bottle into the trash.

"I got that interview with Syd, then we taking little man out," he said as he turned the burner on the stove off.

"Word? Bring my lil nigga through later I ain't seen him in a minute."

"I got you," he said with a chuckle.

After eating breakfast I took a shower since I was still feeling sluggish. After about forty minutes I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I stood at the sink and brushed my teeth.

I walked into my room then to my dresser and pulled out a pair of grey jogger shorts and a plain white tee.

After I was dressed I sprayed my signature cologne and decided to chill out in my room and play 2k online.

I was into like my fourth mypark game with Emon and Fle when I heard knocking on the door followed by the doorbell.

Looking out the window I noticed Maya's car.

"Hold on y'all," I said as I pulled my mic and headphone set off.

I ran down the stairs eager to finally get this shit with Maya out the way. It had been dragging on far too long and as the days went by I knew the little feelings I had left for her were going away.

I swung the door open with her mid knock.

"Yo, why you knocking on my door like you the Feds or some shit?" I questioned as I stood to the side to let her in.

She ignored my question as she walked in. I took the flight back up the stairs and she followed.

Once we got to my room I sat back on the bed and picked up my game controller before she snatched it out of my hands.

"Really Amir? You been on some real weird shit!" she spat as she pulled her hair from out of her face.

"What up Maya, what you want?" I said dryly not even looking at her.

She must've really mistook a nigga for a lame or something. But I had to let shorty know this ain't never been that.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

I chuckled to myself before I answered her question "We ain't got shit to talk about, that's why." I stated coldly before I attempted to stand from where I was sitting.

She pushed me back into my sitting position on the bed making me look at her like she was crazy. "Since when!?" She began to yell causing me to grow angry because not only was she playing dumb but she was already running my patience thin.

"Dawg, you damn near boutta make me call you out yo fucking name. Don't put yo fucking hands on me and don't come in my crib yelling," I said as I stood to my feet and moved towards my door opening it for her. "We done so you can go back down to that HBCU and finish playing house with that nigga."

She looked shocked at the fact that I knew what type of bullshit she been on. "What?" She questioned lowly.

"You really thought I was a lame that you could play mind games with. But the joke on you because you played yourself." I said calmly as I waited on her to speak.

"But Amir you weren't there. What did you expect!?"

I snorted before chuckling a bit "You can't be fucking serious. What I expected was for you to hold it down and not be out here fucking with opps but by the looks of it that was just a thought."

"Amir you don't understand Im sorry," she started to cry.

"Bruh you can leave with them fake ass tears, was you crying when you was giving that pussy to that crumb ass nigga?" I spat not being phased by her tears.

She ignored me and started to cry harder.

"Maya bruh shut the fuck up, we both knew we was going our separate ways I'm not mad shit I don't even give a fuck for real but you could've kept it real with a nigga. That's all I asked for." I informed her watching her cry.

She still didn't say anything so I continued to speak. "But instead you wanted to be sneaky with yo shit but shit always get back to me no matter how slick you think you are now you then burned yo bridge and you gotta go."

"But I love you and I'm sorry we can work it out," she said stepping into the hallway.

"Nah, I'm good. Lock the door on ya way out."

She starred in my eyes searching for some type of sign that I wasn't serious, I had never been so tough on her before but I was dead ass this time it wasn't no going back on my word. I just wasn't feeling it no more.

"Come on Maya, I ain't got all day to play with you, I said you need to leave," I said adding more base in my voice.

She slowly walked her way to the end of the hall then down the stairs. She was so fucking dramatic the blows me.

I dove back onto my bed and readjust my headset. "You finally deaded that shit with Maya?" E questioned when I came back to the game.

"Yeah and he left with some piece he met at the club last night," Fle added in before I had a chance to respond.

I remembered most of last night which reminded me I needed to put E hip on some shit.

"Aye E, where you at fall through I need to rap with you real quick." I spoke into the mic.

E been my nigga since day one, he was the nigga I made my first ten with, we then did some shit I can't even speak on together. I knew what I was about to get myself into and I was prepared for it, I just figured I'd come to him as his man's instead of being on some funny shit about it.

I was for sure about to step to Chanel and E for that matter in a major way. It was just something about her that had my nose open and I can't pass up that opportunity.

"Alright bet bro, I'm about to be on my way give me thirty."

"Fasho bro," I said before turning the game off.

I figured I'd go down to the work out room we had set up in the basement. I stopped in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and a Gatorade.

I hooked my phone up to the Boise speaker system we had in the gym and clicked my work out playlist that consisted mostly of 21 savage, A-Boogie, Kodak Black and Migos. I did a few reps of arm curls, and weight lunges. About twenty minutes had passed before my phone started to ring. I answered it with the speaker still connected.

"Aye bro I'm outside." I recognized E's voice.

"Alright fool, here I come."

I grabbed my water and twisted the cap taking a few gulps as I walked back up the stairs to the main floor.

Opening the door I saw E getting out his car and walking towards my house.

"What's the word?" He asked as we slapped fives.

"Ain't shit up," I said as I closed the door and followed him to the living room. The tv was on and some movie was playing on stars. I figured it was Hancock after a while when the scene with Will Smith was throwing some white kid in the air.

We both sat across from each other on the different couches we had set up.

"You got some crud?" E asked while he watched the tv.

"Yeah, let me go grab it." I ran back upstairs to my room and grabbed a eighth from my stash. I noticed I didn't have no more woods in my pack.

"Aye bro I'm out of woods," I said once I came back down and reclaimed my position on the couch. I tossed the bag to E.

He pulled out a fresh pack of honey bourbon backwoods. "What's this that Cali glue?" He questioned as he held the bag to his nose.

"Hell yeah, I got some cookie too but that glue get you high quicker."

"Roll up fam," he said as he tossed me the sack and the woods.

"You got a filter?" I asked as I pulled out a twenty dollar bill from my shorts and began to break down the weed on.

"Yeah," he said tossing me his open pack of raw pre-rolled filters. I rolled up one and let him roll the other.

We smoked the first back and forth as we talked about some light shit.

He sparked the second one and started smoking catching clouds. "So what's up nigga, what you had to talk to me about?" He passed the blunt.

I ain't know how to say what I wanted to say but I knew it had to be addressed.

"You know I saw yo cousin in the club last night," I started as I hit the wood. "Her and ya boy Dev." I added as I let the smoke ring out.

"Yeah, I was about to go link with that nigga after I left here."

"Word? That nigga g fasho," I said taking another pull from the blunt. This time I let the smoke fill my lungs and held it for a minute before I let the remaining smoke go.

"Here bro," I said extending my arm to E so he can grab the blunt. He grabbed it but before he got a good hold on it, the blunt skipped from between his fingers.

I shook my head before I started to chuckle. He mugged me before he hurried up and grabbed the blunt and re lit it before we continued the session.

He picked up his phone and I heard the FaceTime ringing before I heard a girl answer.

"Where you at, what you doing and who you with?" he asked the girl a series of back to back questions before blowing smoke in the camera.

I could hear the girl laughing "you must've dropped the blunt."

"Yeah so answer my question." He said as he talked to the girl.

"Which one?" She asked as you heard what sounded like a lot of wind in the background.

He chuckled then ran his hand down his face, something he did when he was frustrated. "All three Kierra damn."

"Emon calm down, I'm at home sitting on the porch with my grandma." The girl said.

I decided to drown them out and picked up my phone and scrolled through my Instagram liking a few pictures here and there before Emon passed the blunt back to me.

I noticed he wasn't on the phone no more.

"That's yo lil shorty?" I asked once we finished the blunt.

"Something like that," he said simply shrugging his shoulders.

I nodded understanding what he was saying. "E?" I called.

"What up fool?" He pulled his eyes from the movie to me.

"I uhh, I got a question." I said stumbling over my words. I wasn't nervous but I still didn't know how to go about the conversation. E was my nigga for sure but I knew him, he was a wild boy. You say something the wrong way to him and he gunning for you literally.

"You know I'm check-"

"-checking for my little cousin?" He asked cutting me off.

"What?" my eyebrows furrowed.

"Bruh, I already talked to Nel, she checking for you too." He stated with a chuckle.

"Word?"

"Yeah man, I trust you so you got my blessing.

I nodded and slapped fives with E, I honestly didn't know how he was gone feel about the situation but I'm more than thankful he ain't have ill feelings about it.

"Thanks man,"

"You g fam, I honestly didn't expect you to wait for my blessing I figured you would jump straight in." He said causing me to laugh.

"I mean if you wasn't like my brother I wouldn't have but this me respecting the code." I got out before my phone started ringing.

I answered it with out checking the caller ID. "Hello?"

"What up, you still at the crib?"

"Yeah," I responded recognizing my brother's voice.

"Alright cool, we about to swing by the crib right quick then we going to the movies you coming with us or no?" He asked and I heard Syd talking in his background.

"Nah, I'm g, I think I'ma sit that one out."

"Whatever nigga, we around the corner come unlock the door," Martez said then hung up.

"I'm about to slide down on Dev, what you doing later?" E said as he stood and stretched his arms.

"Shit, I might hit the stu later," I said as we walked towards the door.

"Bet, I'ma slide that way, tap in fam." He said as we slapped fives and he was out the door.

Martez had just pulled into the driveway before he hopped out and got lil man out his booster seat. Syd followed them up to house and I stepped out the way so they could come in.

"Uncle Mir!" he screamed running up to me.

I chuckled before I scooped him up. "What up Baby J?"

"Nothing Uncle Tez and Mommy got me from grandma's," he said with a big goofy ass smile showing damn near all his teeth.

"You had fun?"

"No! Grandma made me eat spinach," he said scrunching up his face. "I don't like spinach Uncle Mir."

"You want to grow big and strong like me right?" I asked flexing my muscles squeezing him in my arms.

"Yeah," he said while nodding his head.

"Then you gotta eat ya veggies kid." I stated after placing him back onto his own two feet.

He gagged dramatically before he ran down the hall towards the bathroom. Neph was a character for sure, lil nigga was four going on forty. He kept the laughs going.

It wasnt a lot going on around me but I expected the storm to weather sooner or later. I had done my fair share of dirt that I could only pray didn't land me in the dirt. I was living life but I knew it was more to it.

"Aye, I'm about to dip," I called out before I opened the front door.

____________________________
Amir in mm

Quiet chapter, just wanted to let y'all meet Amir.

Tell me what you think!
I appreciate feedback..

Be sure to comment, share and vote 😘

Please excuse any errors/mistakes
This is simply entertainment..

littyB_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 1.1K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
312K 2.7K 26
Hazel and Matt were best friends when they were younger. But that faded away since high school, all of the sudden they hated eachother after an embar...
373K 12.3K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝑰'π’Ž π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...
160 25 26
College can be a great experience, new friends, hobbies, and relationships. Ace got it all, but there is one minor problem that could cost her everyt...