The New Girl

Por mika1642

*Completed* What will happens when a new girl arrives at the same school as Sasuke's. A girl that is differen... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 28

1.3K 49 6
Por mika1642

Third POV

The mans eyes widened in shock and then once again softened as he started crying tears of joy.

"Thank goodness." He got up from his chair and hugged his daughter. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have chosen work over family. I thought I was doing the right thing when in reality I wasn't."

"I forgive you." Those word were music to his ears. The words he's longed to hear from her.

"I don't deserve your forgiveness."the girl forced a smile.

"I'm still willing to give it. As long as you act like my father again." Her dad nodded.

"I promise."

She's still not used to being with her dad again. Its been so long that she thinks of him as a regular person and not as a father, but that doesn't mean she isn't going to give it a try.

"Can you get me out this hospital? I really hate it here." The man chuckled whipping his tears away.

"I'll go ask the doctors when you can be discharged." Hanshiro did notice how she called him dad. That's one or the reasons that made him cry tears of joy, but if he mentioned it she would go back to calling him Hanshiro so he didn't say a thing about it.

He left and Sayuri was now alone. All she saw was darkness. She missed all the colors and shapes she saw not even 10 minutes ago, but that was enough for her. At least for now...

A couple minutes later he came with her doctor beside him.

"So you're finally awake. About time everyone that came visit you always had long faces. They must really care about you." The girl halfheartedly smiled at the doctor.

"Yeah." She said.

The doctor gave Sayuri a check up to make sure everything was alright.

"Ok, so everything is ok. She just needs to take certain medications and she'll be fine."

"When can she be discharged?" Sayuri's father asked.

"In about two days. We found out your eyesight will come back eventually, but we just don't know when. Also try not to move your leg that much. Your lungs are strong so you can do  normal things such as laughing. Well that's it for today." Hanshiro smiled as the doctor left.

"Soon you'll be able to see." Sayuri smiled nodding.

Two days later

Sayuri was finally being discharged today. She couldn't be happier.

Today she finally gets to talk to her friends. They let her attend school like she used to since her vision is only temporarily gone, and she could get help from her classmates to take her to her classes.

Her father and mother were helping her get off the bed and into the wheelchair.

"Are you comfortable honey." She nodded at her mom's question.

"Yes, shall we go?" Her parents smiled and her father volunteered to push her wheelchair.

Hanshiro planed on taking as many days off as he needed to.

His kids were handling his business perfectly fine, and they were ok with having that as a part time job. Fuguko also agreed that he could help out until Sayuri is doing well.

Sasuke even started working again with his father.

The only reason he was working in the first place was because it was Sayuri's birthday. He planned a surprise birthday party for her with his own money. He stopped once he could. Now he's starting again, but he isn't doing to well in school.

"Ok honey, welcome to your new home." Her dad announce once they were inside the new home. She couldn't see anything so she couldn't really say anything about the house.

"I just finished telling Sasuke the new address he says he's on his way along with his family." When her mom said Sasuke's name it made her feel so happy to talk to him again.

Sayuri's POV

I'm in my new room getting used to my surroundings when someone knocked on my door.

My heart started beating faster then normal.

Is it Sasuke?

Why am I so nervous in the first place? Will he feel sorry for me? What will our future be now? Will anything change?

"Come in." I squeaked.

I heard the door open then close.

"Hello?" I didn't have any bandages on. They finally let me take them off. In the whole time I was there they did 2 operations on me. I don't really remember when, but I'm happy everything went alright.

"Sayu..." It was Sasuke.

I held my hand out waiting for him to hold it.

His hands were cold and a little skinnier then I remember.

"Sasuke, why are your hands so cold and skinny?" Instead of answering he hugged me.

"Thank goodness. You don't know how much I've missed you." My eyes widened.

Is he crying?

"Please don't cry." His grip tightened.

"How can't I when the girl I fell in love with almost died!" His voice was shaky.

"But I'm alright now. Now answer me how come you feel skinnier than I remember?" He let go of me and there was silence. "Sasuke?"

Is he still here?

No. I didn't hear the door open.

"I've been exercising..." I tilted my head.

"Then shouldn't there be more muscle?" I heard him sigh.

"That isn't important right now. Your mother told me that you would be attending school again." I nodded still wondering why he wouldn't answer my questions.

"Yes, the doctor said I would see again, but the problem is we don't know when." I felt him grab my hands. I frowned at the feeling of his skinny hands.

They weren't bony but just skinnier then I remember.

"That's great news, but I want you to understand that whether you get your sight back or not it wouldn't change how I feel about you. You are the person I want to stay with for the rest of my life. You will always be perfect in my eyes." I smiled feeling relieved.

Sasuke isn't one to say those things, but I'm glad he did.

"And you in mine." I heard shuffling and the next thing I knew I felt his lips on mine.

He let go of my hands and I put them on my cheeks as I put mine around his neck.

Our lips were in perfect sync.

How I missed his kisses.

But this one was different. It held more passion, love. Yeah I never thought I would fall in love so early and with Sasuke.

As I opened my mouth slightly he didn't hesitate to insert his wet tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together when we heard a cough is when we let go.

I could sense Sasuke's irritation just by sitting two feet away from where he was.

"What is it Itachi?"

So its itachi.

"Thank god I walked in when I did. That kiss could have turned into something more. I know mom told you she wanted to be a grandma, but I don't think she wants to be one so soon." His voice held amusement.

Sasuke didn't say anything so I did.

"Don't tell me you and my sister haven't-" he interrupted me before I could even finish.

"Umm food is ready!" I heard the door close.

Sasuke snickered.

"I should've took a picture. He was so embarrassed." I giggled.

"I'm sure he was. Do you mind taking me to the dining table?" I asked getting comfortable in my seat.

"I was just about to do exactly that." I felt myself move.

It didn't take long when I heard talking. It sounded like my mom and Sasuke's mom were laughing.

As the laughing got loud enough indicating I was very close to wherever they were I smiled.

"Sayuri, I'm glad your doing well." I heard Sasuke's mom say.

"Thank you Mrs. Mikoto." She giggled.

"Mikoto is just fine." I nodded.

"Emi will be arriving in 10 minutes, she said her brother is with her." Said Itachi.

"Oh that's right. Excuse me I have to go get Haki." My mom said.

That's right. I haven't even heard Haki's voice ever since I woke up.

"Bring her over here please Sasuke." I heard Han- my father say.

My smile wasn't as strong as it was when I came in, but it was still present.

I felt myself stop and in the seat next to me was Sasuke.

I felt as if all of them were looking at me, but I might be wrong so I didn't say a thing.

Its just as it was at my first day of school.

Everyone's eyes would on me as if I were the center of attention. Something I never liked. Well I did a couple years ago, but the past stays in the past.

I've learned to forgive and forget, but its the forget part that always gets me.

No one can truly forget. Just like I cant forget my father never being there for me since we moved, but I forgave him now its time to forget.

I heard steps. I'm guessing the people entering was my mom and little brother.

"Ok the food is coming in." Squealed Mikoto.

There was more chattering mostly from the two older females.

I heard plates being set down.

"I'll get you your food." I nodded at Sasuke.

As Sasuke fed me everyone asked me questions about how I was doing and what the doctor said.

I told them everything they wanted to know. Sasuke held my hand through the whole thing.

He's such an amazing boyfriend. He might not be a social butterfly, but he supports the majority of the things I do, he loves me, and would do anything for me.

He made my day, and now I wasn't as unhappy as I was when I got out the hospital. I still have to go to the bakery to tell them I quit. But I'm probably fired I mean I missed so many days it would be a surprise that I'm still an employee there.

It was nice when it lasted I guess.

"Haki you haven't touched your meal." Said my mother in her motherly concerned voice.

"I'm not hungry." His voice want the same as I remember it. It was much different and it isn't because of puberty.

"But you haven't ate all day son." Said father.

"I said I wasn't hungry." His voice was harsher. I heard him stomp away.

"Mom can you take me to him? I need to talk to him."

Before she could answer me Emi started pushing my wheel chair.

"Its ok mom I'll do it." She said as she pushed me in the direction that I hope is Haki's room. "He's been depressed lately." She began as we left the room we were just in.

I don't remember Emi arriving.

"Why?" She stopped pushing the wheelchair.

"Sayuri, out of all his siblings you're the one he looks up to the most." My eyes widened. "You're the only one out of all of us that was willing to stand up to dad. You were there for all his important events when no one else was. Mom was there too but not as much as you. You always found a way to cheer him up. And when he found out you were in a coma he was locked in his room for so long. He would eat less and his grades dropped. I saw his face Sayu. He was happy, but I think he senses that you're not. Is it because you can't see?" I felt her hands on mine.

After a few moments of silence I answered.

"...yes."

It is all temporary, but not even the doctors know when I'll be getting my sight back. It can be hours, days, weeks, months even years!

I don't want to stay like this.

It is true. I'm not happy. I would have rather died then be blind for most of my life. What's the point. When you're blind you can't see the world like you use to.

Maybe for some people sight isn't important, but for me it is. And very.

Emi started pushing my wheelchair again.

"We're here. I'll leave you alone with him." I nodded as her footsteps got softer.

Once I could no longer hear them I knocked.

Silence.

I knocked again.

Silence.

The third time I just opened the door. It took me some time to find the doorknob, but I managed.

As I opened the door I head sniffling.

Is Haki crying?

"Haki?" I said softly.

He didn't say anything. I entered his room on my own.

Searching for the door I closed it.

"Haki, are you ok?"

"I should be asking you that." He said sniffling.

"Is it because of me you're like this?" He didn't say anything I sighed. "I thought so."

"You almost died Sayuri. You're the only person in this family that truly understands me. Your my big sister, and if you died..." I chuckled.

"Come here Haki." I held my hand out for him to take it and when he did I started talking again. "As long as you need me, I will never leave your side." I raised one of my hands to ruffle his hair. "That's what big sisters are for." Instead of complaining because I ruined his hair he hugged me.

"Please never scare me like that again." I nodded with a smile.

"I promise.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.3K 633 5
You meet a 7 year old boy but some unsual happens betweeb you two... would you really date the son of lucifer?
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
177K 5.3K 39
What happens when Myia Syro, a sixteen year old girl gets a babysitter and her babysitter is the all to famous Sasuke Uchiha
188K 4.1K 27
You had a normal lifestyle and a normal family so you thought; Your father worked as a hitman and your mother was an alcoholic. One night you were in...