Various Male x Uke! Male read...

By Ryo_Mori

Just stories about random characters with your character who is an Uke. I do not own any of these characters... More

Shows I've seen/watched/heard of enough to write about
Marshall Lee x Dark Magician Male Reader (Fluff)
Tomoe x Neko Male reader (Fluff)
A/N
Kuroo Tetsurou x Male Reader (Fluff)
Season 2 of attack on titan's
A/N 2
LJ x Inu! Male reader x Jeff the killer (Fluffish)
Your Not Alone Soul x Depressed Male Reader
Killua x Protective older brother Male reader x Gon
Kurosaki Ranmaru x Neko Male reader (Fluff)
Haru Yoshida x Shy Male Reader (Fluff)
Harry Potter x Shouta Male reader (Lemon)
Sorry
Ren Jinguji x Shy! Younger Brother Male Reader x Tokiya Ichinose
Gohan x Strong male reader (Fluff)
Sasuke Uchiha x Shota Male reader (part 1)
Levi x Male reader (Lime)
Tony Starks x Targeted Male Reader (Lemon)
Bruce Banner x Male reader (Fluff)
Steve Rogers x Avenger Male reader
I'll Live Life to the Fullest (Lime)
Loki x Teacher Male Reader x random student
Another A/N
I'm sick
Sasuke Uchiha x Shota male reader x Naruto Uzumaki (part 2)
Rin x Expressionless (M/n) reader (Fluff)
Sebatian x Servent Male reader (Lemon)
Kagetane Hiruko x Telekinetic male reader (Fluff)
Natsu x Ordinary Male reader (Lime)
Ichigo Kurosaki x Disabled Male reader (fluff)
a/n
sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 3)
Kida x Chubby Male Reader (Fluff)
Ben x Explicit Male reader (Lime)
Yuu x Nurse male reader (fluff)
koro-sensei x hacker male reader (Fluff)
Sadist Makato Tachibana x male reader (Lemon/bondage)
I think I love you
No
Sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 4)
Finn x Prince! Male reader
Sesshomaru x Fem! Male reader
A/n?
Offender x Male reader (lime)
Our Bitch
Ben x Explicit Male Reader x Kevin (LEMON)
Sinbad x Fem! male reader x Jafar (Fluff)
Our Bitch Part 2 (Lime)
Shin-Ah x Drunk male reader
Kaneki x Ghoul Male reader (lime)
Koga x Shota! Male reader

Seme Crossdresser Poison x Uke Male reader (Lime)

24.3K 210 254
By Ryo_Mori

 This story is dedicated to UzukiB.

Sorry if this turns out bad. My first lime. (Originally was supposed to be a lemon)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

First POV

"I wish I could adopt you, but right now I can't. I'm sorry." I apologized.

The (favorite animal) pawed at the glass. You placed your hand on the glass and looked at it with sad eyes.

"(Y/n). The shops about to close." The manager said.

"Ok. I'll get going." I said getting my things.

"I'll be back little one." I promised petting the (f/a)'s head.

I walked home and placed your things on the couch. I then walked to my room and got dressed for my night job.

I got there at around 10: 15 am.

"Hey (Y/n)!!!" A familiar voice shouted.

You chuckled as you walked over to the working man. Tatsu was one of workers at your job and your friend. He had short light brown hair and brown eyes with glasses. He also had a sweet tooth.

"How are you Tatsu?" You asked, taking off your jacket.

"I'm good. You?" He asked.

"I'm fine." You said.

"(Y'n). Your finally here." Your best friend sighed from behind you.

Alexander has dark green medium length hair. He's gay and was your best friend since, well, ever. We both lived in the same town since we were kids and up till now. He even lives next door to me. He was also a lady killer, candy eye, a girls dream boat. Reliable, friendly, fun, loving, can cook, and smart. Which is the reason why I was bullied in school for looking like a girl and being his 'girlfriend'. Worst thing was that he was a player until he met Tatsu. He changed his player days.

Alexander wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Hugging you. Your so soft, cute, and girly." Alexander mumbled.

"Well then you should stop. Tatsu is giving you the look and my boyfriend is going to fight you." You warned.

Alexander let go of me then walked over to Tatsu giving him a peck on the lips.

"I would never let go of my little Tatsu." Alexander assured his boyfriend.

Tatsu burst into a blush causing me to snicker. 

"Anyway. Let's get to work everyone. We have a long night." I announced siting on my desk.

After work I went to drink with my friends at 3 in the night. We went to the regular pub. 

"Do song for us (Y/n)." The bartender said.

"I couldn't. I'm not that good." I denied.

"Come on. We already know you love to sing." Alexander said.

"Ok." I gave in. "What song?" I asked.

"Dynasty." He said.

I nodded and took off my suit and tie. Underneath my clothing was a long sleeved shirt. I walked to the stage and held the microphone, waiting for the music to start.

I finished panting a little. Everyone clapped and threw money at me. 300 dollars was what I got. I said goodbye to everyone as I walked home. The next thing I know I was slammed to a wall.

"Ow." I groaned.

"(Y/n). I've been waiting for a moment like this. When you were open and free." A male sad breathing on me.

"I wouldn't do this if I were you. My boyfriend will kill you." I warned.

"Hah. I've stalked you for a month and i've never seen your boyfriend. Just a girl always at your house." He laughed.

"Your fault if your injured." I sighed.

The man put his hand up my shirt while trying to kiss me. Before his lips touched me a heel knocked him out.

"Such a disgusting male touching what is rightfully mine. Don't ever lay a filthy hand on him ever again." A pink haired female spat kicking him.

"Poison. I think that's enough." I stopped him.

"(Y/n). Your such an idiot. You can't just wait for me to do something every time. I may be a woman with pride, but i'm not one with time." He said brushing my hair back.

I gave him a small smile and kissed his lips.

"I'm your damsel in distress waiting for his rescuer. You were really cool just now. It made me fall in love with you all over again." I giggled.

He blushed a little before grabbing my wrist and pulling me.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned.

"Home." He answered.

Once we got there, Poison flung open the doors and trapped me against the walls.

"Poison can't this wait? I need to change and shower. I also need my rest. Tomorrow we can do it." I said.

"But-" He started.

"No buts. Don't you need your beauty sleep anyways?" I asked, taking off my shoes.

"Fine. But you can't stop me tomorrow no matter how hard you scream." He whispered in a deep growl.

I blushed a deep shade of red. I ran to my room, into the bathroom, threw off my clothes, and stepped into the bath and started to take a shower.

After I finished I put on a pair of baggy pants and a short sleeved shirt that was a bit oversized. I slipped into my bed with Poison next to me. I touched his face and smiled a little.

"Night." I said before I fell asleep.

---Next day---

I woke up the next day at around 12. It was great that today was a Sunday. No work. I noticed that Poison was gone. I sighed and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. I smelled something good coming from the kitchen.

"Something smells good. Whatcha cooking?" I asked.

"Hey babe." Poison smiled. "I'm cooking eggs, bacon, and oatmeal. Can you toast the bread?" He asked. (Yum. Oatmeal. Now I want some.)

"Sure." I said grabbing the bread.

I popped the bread in the toaster waiting for it to finish. I took out the toast once it finished. and sat down with our food. We started to eat.

"I forgot how good of a cook you are." I complimented.

"It has been a while since I made something for you to eat." Poison smiled.

After we finished eating I put away my dishes and laid down on the chair. I grabbed my book and began to read. I noticed a turf of pink on my lap. I gently petted his head while reading. My book was taken away from my hand.

"Give it back Poison." I demanded.

"No. I said today I was going to do even if you didn't want to." He pouted.

"But-

"No buts."

I was about to say something else, but Poison had already locked me into a deep kiss. He licked my lips for entrance, but I denied. He began to rub my thighs, causing me to part my mouth slightly. He used this to his advantage and stuck his slippery hot tongue inside of me. I didn't even try to battle with him. I let him roam through my mouth, leaving no place untouched. We pulled apart panting.

"More." Poison said with lust in his eyes.

He kissed me again and picked me up to our room. I wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall. The next thing I knew I was stark naked. Poison grabbed my semi-hard member and jerked me off. I felt a tight knot in my stomach.

"Poison! I'm gonna..." I panted.

"Let it all out." He growled.

I released my (Can't type it).

"Were not done yet." He whispered in my ear seductivly.

He flipped me over so my stomach was on the bed. I felt something cold on my rear end. I let out moans as Poison thrust into me. I let out a loud moan.

"I think I've done enough preparations. Time for the real deal." He said before thrusting his member into me. "I'm going to move." Poison panted.

---Time Skip (Sorry, but that was too much for me. Imagine the rest.)---

I snuggled in closer to the heat source.

"I love you (Y/n)." Poison whispered.

"Yeah." I whispered back before falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this turned out bad. It was supposed to be my first lemon and all, so I got way to embarassed typing all this down. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 283 10
Kyouka Jirou has a crush on her best friend. So does Momo Yaoyorozu. Both are oblivious. < i do not own, or claim to own any of these character...
16.2K 1.1K 2
No real story. Just a long random one shot ***All Regular Credits***
16.5K 149 6
Random RusAme oneshots I write, mostly fluff and smut. (will be crossposted on Ao3 under Crowsong_The_Rusame_Reader)
329K 5.1K 58
Nations x Uke! America one-shots Warning: Kissing and maybe something else I don't know BEWARE OF THE MOST RANDOM PAIRINGS you've ever seen (COMPLETE...