You Hate Nathan Sykes?!

By EmMcGuinessParker

Kimberly Parker is the younger sister of pop sensation, Tom Parker. When their mum kicks her out, she is forc... More

Part 1 - Kimberly Parker & Nathan Sykes..
Part 2 - Why Do You Hate Me?
Part 3 - Leave Me Alone!
Part 4 - Strange Plans..
Part 5 - Jealousy?
Part 6 - Who Are You?
Part 7 - The Truth?
Part 8 - Leave My Brother Alone..
Part 9 - Jay Did What?!
Part 10 - Nathan Sykes Loves Me..
Part 11 - Tom's Revenge..
Part 12 - So...What Did Happen In Bolton?!
Part 13 - Shall We Start Again?
Part 14 - I love Lucie...now she's going to want to read this part even more!;D
Part 15 - The Decision Has Been Made..
Part 16 - Everyone Gets Happiness..
Part 17 - Changing Opinion?
Part 18 - I Should Have Kissed You..
Part 19 - Nothing Ever Lasts When Tom Is Around..
Part 20 - Did He Ever Really Care?
Part 21 - Well...
Part 22 - Kiss You!
Part 23 - Late Christmas Presents..
Part 24 - Looking To The Future And Forgetting The Past..
Part 25 - Everything Is Perfect...Or Is It?
Thankyou..
Questions:

Omfg

1.1K 35 7
By EmMcGuinessParker

So, I haven't looked at this story in a long time and, just randomly, I looked at it and  I noticed that I appear to have over 100,000 reads now.

I mean, how the hell did that happen?

I am in shock. Literally.

The last time I looked at this, it was just over 20,000 reads.

This is amazing and has literally made my evening by seeing that.

I just want to thank every single person who read this story when it was first published, and I want to thank to the people that have been reading it since it was completed because it means a lot to me that you actually enjoy the story.

I just, I can't believe it, it's a little overwhelming that my story has over 100,000 reads and more than 1,000 votes now when this story was completed well over a year ago now.

Thank you all so, so, so much for the support. 

It means a lot to me.

Lots of love and appreciative hugs,

Em! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 597 56
This is a story about a girl called Amy, her brother(Tom) gets into a new boy band called 'The Wanted', our step dad, Paul, isn't very nice to her...
148K 1.3K 39
Adriana Parker loves to sing, dance, and play piano just like her older brother Tom who she hasn't seen in over 9 months. When her mom makes a call t...
2.2K 4 43
Olivia Green has been in love with The Wanted for what seems like forever. She has been to their concerts, read all their fanfics and biographies, ev...
19.2K 162 19
Stacey Brown used to have it all. The perfect boyfriend, the perfect friends and the perfect life...but when Tom Parker becomes famous it's too much...