Zodiac Signs

By lewzealand

Situations, comparisons, pairings, all that zodiac jazz. Just as a side note-feel free to request a certain c... More

How Stressed are the Signs?
Signs as Types of Dogs
Signs as Colors (Because Why Not?)
Signs as Kids
Signs as Most to Least Emotional
Signs when Cleaning Their Room
What Kind of Ice Cream the Signs are
Signs as the Best Things Ever
Signs as Things my Friends Have Said
Signs' Best Qualities
Signs' Worst Qualities
Signs-Lonely/Overwhelmed
"Theater Kid" Squad
"Plays Ukelele to Look Cool and Fails" Squad
Signs as Animals
Signs At School
How to Tell if a Sign has a Crush on You
The Signs Home Alone
Most Likely to Fight Each Other
Signs as People at the Beach
Signs as Friends
A/N
The Best Things You Can Say to the Signs
No One
Emotions
What the Signs are Allergic To
Procrastination Squad
A/N
Hogwarts Houses
Signs as Desserts
Never Tell a Sign..
The Signs as Subjects
The Signs Watching a Horror Movie
The Signs Camping
The Signs on the Titanic
The Signs as Humor
The Signs' Thoughts at 3 am
The Signs at Mini Golf
The Signs Playing Soccer
The Signs as States

What Type of Book the Signs Are

98 8 3
By lewzealand

Aries: Stay-up-late thrillers with bountiful plot twists. One you take everywhere you go.

Taurus: Laid-back summer reading books you find in your closet that turn out to actually be really good.

Gemini: Fiction, the fairytale kind that has a main character with an attitude. There's a lot of characters, but somehow you remember who they all are.

Cancer: Comfort reading, the kind of books that you can turn to when things get stressful. Love able characters and a cute plot.

Leo: Adventure books full of suspense and occasional bits of humor. The kind of book that you keep on the top of your shelf.

Virgo: Informational reading, but the fun kind where you find interesting facts you didn't know before and will definitely use with your friends.

Libra: Books that seem boring at first but then develop into an amazing story with twists and turns and a lot of history. Don't judge a book by the cover.

Scorpio: Mystery books. Chilling, suspenseful, having you guess what will happen and you're almost always wrong, but in a good way.

Sagittarius: Art books with colorful designs and helpful tips inside the covers. These come in many different styles but every one is fun and unique.

Capricorn: Books about school life, clubs, and other things like that. Very drama-filled, but extremely fun to read. It's easy to bond with these characters.

Aquarius: Science fiction, particularly books about space and different dimensions. Thoroughly interesting and sometimes a bit strange, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Pisces: Books about kingdoms far away, and princesses who aren't very princess-y. The storyline is magical but full of danger. Be careful who you think you trust in these books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
369K 13.1K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
79K 6.1K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
101K 5.8K 140
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...