Never Let Me Go (Derek Hale F...

By salvachesterhale

After all they've been through, Chris and Derek are finally at peace and settling down with each other. For a... More

Never Let Me Go (Derek Hale Fanfiction Book #3)
Chapter One: Repair
Chapter Two: Heal
Author's Note
Chapter Three: Together
Teen Wolf 3x13 Rant
Teen Wolf 3x14 Rant
Teen Wolf 3x15 Rant
Chapter Five: Desires
Chapter Six: Discovery
Chapter Seven: Redirection
Teen Wolf 3x22 Rant
Chapter Eight: On the Move
Teen Wolf 3x23 Rant: Allison
Chapter Nine: Preoccupations
Chapter Ten: Kill Or Be Killed
Chapter Eleven: As I Lay Dying
Chapter Twelve: The Devil Inside
Chapter Thirteen: The Ties That Bind
Chapter Fourteen: The Descent
Chapter Fifteen: The Sun Also Rises
Chapter Sixteen: Homecoming
Chapter Seventeen: Monster's Ball
Chapter Eighteen: Handle With Care
Chapter Nineteen: Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter Twenty: Haunted
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-One: Ghost World
Chapter Twenty-Two: We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes
Chapter Twenty-Three: Never Let You Go
Chapter Twenty-Four: She's Come Undone
Chapter Twenty-Five: Promised Land
Teen Wolf Season Four! Episode 2
Chapter Twenty-Six: Friday Night Bites
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Pictures of You
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Masquerade
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Stand By Me
Author's Note: Fourth Book
Chapter Thirty: Fool Me Once
Derek Hale Series Book #4 Announcement
Chapter Thirty-One: Do Not Go Gentle
Chapter Thirty-Two: While You Were Sleeping
Chapter Thirty-Three: Smells Like Teen Spirit
Chapter Thirty-Four: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter Thirty-Five: All My Children
Chapter Thirty-Six: Never Let Me Go
All I Want (Derek Hale Fanfiction Book #4)

Chapter Four: Temptation

5.7K 103 60
By salvachesterhale

                               The next morning, I awoke with a feeling that was completely foreign to me - I woke up feeling at peace. There were no life-threatening confrontations today, no crazy supernatural animals after my fiance and I lay back against my pillow with a contented smile plastered across my face. Derek lay, fast asleep and snoring slightly, beside me, one arm tangled around my waist and the other thrown out over the edge of the bed. I knew I had to get out of bed to go to school, but I procrastinated as long as I could, giving up my shower and probably some hair-and-makeup time to snuggle against Derek’s warm, solid body and just treasure the moment of peace. The past year-and-a-half with him had been chaotic, to say the least, but now that things had finally settled down, I was ready to live my life with Derek by my side.

“Mmm...good morning,” Derek’s sleep-clogged, throaty voice sounded in my ear, jerking me out of my thoughts. I turned into his chest, running my hand over his muscles as I scooted up and pressed my lips to his hungrily. His hand wound through my messy hair, pulling me more firmly against him as I swung one leg over his waist to straddle him. We kissed fervently for a few minutes, my skin getting hotter by the second, before I finally pulled away and rolled off the bed.

“Hey!” Derek protested, sitting up quickly and lunging after me as I ran, screaming and laughing, into the closet.

“I’ve gotta get dressed! I’m gonna be so late already…” I trailed off as Derek stalked towards me, shoving me back against a row of jackets and sweaters. His lips attacked mine once more as his hands slowly hooked around the waistband of my pajama pants and dragged them down my legs. His mouth broke away from mine, trailing down my body to plant kisses gently on the newly-exposed skin. My shirt came off too, and as I stood in front of Derek fully naked, a hot thrilling flash of excitement went through me.

                       Instead of acting on it, however, I decided to take the responsible path and turn around to grab underwear and a bra. My breathing steadied slightly once I had those on, but I was becoming more and more turned on with each second that Derek remained behind me, silently watching me dress myself. Who knew putting on clothes could actually be so enjoyable. I popped my legs into a pair of leggings and threw on a red Coca-Cola sweatshirt, deciding that comfort surpassed style today. Spinning around, I wasn’t entirely surprised to find Derek a mere few inches away from me. With a blur of supernaturally-enhanced speed, Derek scooped me up into his arms and carried me into the bathroom, much to my delight.

“Put me down, seriously,” I squealed, smacking Derek on the back until he allowed me to slide out of his arms. He was still scantily dressed in a pair of black sweatpants, and I snuck glances at him in the mirror as I dusted powder over my face and applied a quick coat of eyeliner and mascara to my eyes. Mmm he’s hot when he’s shirtless, I thought approvingly, flitting past him and back into the bedroom to grab my backpack right on cue, as a knock sounded on our bedroom door.

“Chris, we have to go. Hurry up.” It was Cora’s voice, and I hastily slid on my Converse and turned to wrap my arms around my fiance.  

“So I’ll see you tonight, at the lacrosse game?”

 “Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I’ll be there,” Derek said quietly, pressing his lips to mine briefly before I untangled myself from his embrace and flung open the door.

“See you later then.”

"I love you!" 

 “Love you!” I called, running down the stairs and rolling my eyes at the sight of Isaac and Cora already seated in the car in the driveway, scowling at me through the slightly tinted windows.

 “Five minutes,” I mouthed, holding up my hand to signal to them that I would be quick. Grabbing coffee and a donut from the box on the counter, I shouted one last goodbye to Derek as I went out the front door and locked it.

***                                                      ***                                                  ***

                             Beacon Hills was losing, 3-1, when Derek arrived. I was seated on the bleachers alone, since Allison had to go help her dad with something, Lydia had a date, and Cora had made a snide remark when I’d asked her to accompany me.

“Hey baby, why are you sitting here all by yourself?” he asked, kissing me on the cheek and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I snuggled into Derek’s side, savoring his warmth and tugging my hat down further on my head.

“Everybody else bailed.”

“Well you shouldn’t be out here alone, Chris. Even with Ethan and Aiden out of the way, Kali is dangerous. And unpredictable. Keep Scott, Isaac, or me with you at all times, please?” Derek tilted up the end of his words like it was a question, but I knew it wasn’t. So I guess it isn’t total peace yet.

“Okay.” We watched the next ten minutes of the game in silence, before a fight suddenly broke out on the field. One of the opposing team’s players tackled Scott to the ground, and even from my position, I could hear the rabid growling and sound of a fist connecting with somebody’s face.

 “What’s going on?”

“I don’t know. Stay here,” Derek said, jumping up and racing down the bleachers to help out Scott. I got to my feet, prepared to follow after him, when I remembered the look of absolute concern and crippling anxiety in Derek’s eyes when I’d told him I’d simply been waiting on the bleachers, surrounded by tons of people, by myself. Better not push it.

                            Sitting down with a huff, I glanced around at the faces of the parents and students around me. To them, this must just seem like a normal lacrosse brawl. If only they knew one of those kids was a werewolf. I’d just focused my attention on Derek and Scott slowly making their way off the field when Aiden appeared out of nowhere by my side. His cheeks were ruddy from the cold, and the gray knit sweater he had on didn’t seem to be doing much to keep him warm. My eyes wandered down his chest of their own accord, and I found myself emitting a hum of appreciation at the finely toned muscles of Aiden’s abs.

“Hey Chris.” His words pulled my gaze back up to his face, and with a blush I smiled shyly.

“Hey. What are you doing here?”

“Wouldn’t miss one of these legendary high school lacrosse games. Deucalion tells me shit always goes down.” 

“That, unfortunately, would be very true,” I mumbled, turning to regard the game, which had resumed play with Scott on the bench. Derek, however, was nowhere to be found, and I crinkled my eyebrows in confusion. If Scott’s there, where did Derek go?

“Was that Scott who got in that fight?”

“Yeah. I think it was coincidence though - that player for Buckley isn’t a wolf.”

“You’re right,” Aiden confirmed with some surprise, his nostrils flaring briefly as he took in the scent of the guy on the opposite end of the field, nursing a bloody nose. “Good work, Laymen.”

“What can I say - my werewolf sensors are always turned on,” I giggled, pointing two thumbs at myself as Aiden burst out laughing with me. I leaned over a bit, reigning in my fits of laughter, and when I sat back up, Aiden’s face seemed to be a little closer to mine than before. Or am I just imagining that?

                      All of a sudden, I didn’t know what to think. Aiden was certainly attractive, yes, and after he’d saved my life I trusted him inexplicably, but...he wasn’t Derek. He isn’t Derek. Unfortunately, what Aiden had said earlier was right. Shit always goes down at these lacrosse games. And that’s why I didn’t stop Aiden when he leaned in even closer, his warm breath fanning over my cold cheeks. I let him approach my face until his lips were a mere breath away from mine, my exhale going into his inhale. I let him brush his lips against mine and say “You sure about this?”

And then I said yes.

**********************************************************************

Ahhhh! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter - please comment telling me your input on Aiden + Chris! Should it happen? Should it not? Let me know!! Can't wait for Teen Wolf tonight :) Again, dont forget to vote and COMMENT! Thankss xoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 57 33
What happens when the Rowaelin's daughter and Feysands son find out they are mates? Will they live happily ever after, or will the biggest threat th...
203K 3.6K 14
┎ I'M LIVING ON THE WILDSIDE ┚ GOING ON AN ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME WAS THE LAST...
2.2M 61.1K 65
Im inside my car on the way home from work,it's already late night...i noticed something was approaching...I looked closer to the side mirror to have...
21K 368 35
COMPLETED Post ACOSF fanfiction. Few characters and the universe in which the story takes place belong to Sarah J Mass while some are original. The...