My Complicated Life! (AU Harr...

Af sassygirl93

Eva Jackson was that one girl in high school everyone knows about. Nearly all of them thought she was the coo... Mere

My Complicated Life! (AU Harry Styles Fanfic)
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78
Chapter 79:
Epilogue:

Chapter 1:

34.5K 596 383
Af sassygirl93

"EVA!"

"I missed you so much how was Hawaii?"

"Yeah how was your summer?" My friends asked as soon as they saw me.

"It was so good. I had so much fun." I smiled widely. Today is my first day of Senior Year in High School. I'm so glad this is my last year before I leave for college.

"I wish we could've met up when I was there. Why couldn't you again?" My friend Nina asked me. Nina can be a bit flighty at times, so I wasn't surprised she asked me this. I was actually expecting it I just didn't know when she would ask.

"I was on a yacht with my family that weekend." I replied.

"Oh that's right I knew it was something to do with water." She laughed.

"How was your summer?" I asked them curiously as we walked over to our spot in the courtyard, in front of the school.

"It was so boring. There is nothing to do in Paris when you're with your parents." Kaley huffed. I laughed at her dramatics.

"New York was alright I kinda missed home though." Em smiled. We lived in a town on the coast of North Carolina. We live ten minutes away from the beach. It isn't a small town where everyone knows everyone, but it isn't super big either. I like it but I hope to move away one day.

"Let me see your schedule." Ellie asked me. I nodded and took my schedule out of my purse and handed it to her. She looked over it and I saw her eye light up a few times.

"We both have English together with a new teacher, Mr. Payne." She smiled. Ellie is my best friend. I've known her since middle school. I met Kaley, Nina, and Em first year of high school.

"I hate English." I mumbled.

"Don't we all." Kaley smiled.

"We have math together by the way." Em smiled.

"Kay do we have any classes together?" I asked her.

"Umm yeah first period history." She groaned at the subject. I like history where she does not.

"I'm glad we have at least one class with each other." I smiled and they all agreed.

"I have math with you girls as well." Nina smiled.

"Eva baby how are you?" Ryan my ex-boyfriend asked me as he walked up to me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't call me baby." I snarled at him.

"Yeah don't call her baby you are with me now." Lizzie the school slut said coming up behind him.

"I was just being nice." He said trying to cover his ass.

"Just go away." I told the both of them.

"You might rule this school but you don't rule me bitch." Lizzie snapped at me before her and Ryan walked away.

"You might rule the school but you don't rule me." Nina mocked her after they walked away. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Didn't take long for him to move on." I said simply. I broke up with him when I found out he cheated on me. That was right before summer break. Yeah it was three months but Ryan and I dated for a year and a half.

"He is a douche you can do so much better them him." Kayley said.

"Like Dylan. He is hot." Em sighed as she watched him walk passed us. Dylan is the captain of the soccer team and he is one of the schools hotties. He just isn't my type though. Mostly because he uses girls and I'm not that type of girl to be humped then dumped.

"Any new guys this year?" Ellie asked as she looked around the courtyard.

"Not that I saw." Nina sighed in frustration. She is the one girl in our group that is very confident when it comes to boys. You could dare her to go up to a guy and make out with them and she will do it without hesitation. She is very entertaining I will just say that.

"We should get to class. We don't want to start off this school year on the teachers bad sides." Em said as she looked down at her light pink Rolex.

"Okay, see you ladies at lunch." Ellie smiled at us.

"Usually spot?" Nina smiled.

"Of course. Now let's go Kay I don't want to sit next to someone annoying." I told her. She laughed and we started walking towards our first period.

When we walked in I groaned when I saw the teacher was giving us assigned seats.

"Fuc-" I started but the teacher cut me off.

"Language Miss. Jackson!" She scolded. I rolled my eyes and waited for her to sit me with somebody. She directed me to a seat in the front of the class. Luckily I wasn't sat by anyone I couldn't handle.I smirked to myself as I heard Kay giggle a few feet away. I looked up and saw she was sitting a few desks away. I rolled my eyes playfully at her when I saw she was sitting next to Dylan with a goofy smile on her face.

"Alrighty class. I'm going to hand out a piece of paper with the rules on it. And it also has a list of supplies you will need for this class." Mrs. Snyder said as she started handing out the paper.

"That class was so freaking boring. Can Mrs. Snyder get any duller?" Kay groaned as we walked down the hallway. We have four classes a day at an hour and a half long each, and we have an hour long lunch. I like the long lunch but hate the long classes.

"Well have fun in English. Hopefully the new teacher is nice." Kay said as she walked into her next class. I smiled at her and kept walking to my math class. When I approached the door I see Ellie waiting for me.

"How was history?" She asked me.

"Boring as hell." I groaned.

"I'm sure this won't be much better." She chuckled. We stepped inside the class right as the bell rang.

"Okay class I'm going to putting you in assigned seats, so please be quiet so you can hear when I call your name." A man in his late twenties early thirties said.

"Mr. Payne is quite attractive." Ellie whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes and forced the giggle back. He began seating people at the tables.

"Is he new?" Ellie asked pointing to a guy. I looked where she was pointing and saw a boy with brown curly hair that is partly pushed back so it's not entirely in his face. He is wearing a white V-neck with black skinny jeans, and white converse. He has tattoos all over his arms, but it wasn't a sleeve just random spots. Some of them look rather dumb to me, but maybe they have meaning to him.

"That is Harry. He doesn't really talk much." A girl named Alexa whispered to us. Ellie and I nodded and Alexa walked away to where Mr. Payne was seating her.

"He is hot, but looks like trouble." Ellie whispered to me.

"I like troubled hot boys though." She added with a grin on her face. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her. I don't need any guys in my life right now. Ryan really hurt me and I have a lot on my mind right now I don't need boy drama.

"Eva Jackson, you will be sitting here." Mr. Payne said pointing to a table for two. I sighed and walked over and sat down in the chair closest to the wall. I was glad that the table was towards the back of the class. Mr. Payne scanned the class list in his hands.

"Harry Styles, you will sit next to Eva." He said simply before going to the next table. All the girls looked at me with envy as Harry slowly approached our table and sat down in the empty seat next to me. I'm not going to lie and say he isn't attractive because he is. He smells really good too. We didn't say anything, or look at each other. He was glued to his phone (he was hiding it under the table) and I was watching Ellie get paired with the class nerd. She will like that, she has someone to cheat off of.

"Now that everyone has their seat for the rest of the semester, please take out a piece of paper and a pencil please." Mr. Payne commanded. I did as I was told and waited for the next set of instructions.

"Give me paper and a pencil." I heard a deep British voice demand. It took me a second to realize it was Harry.

"You're British?" I asked surprised. I wasn't expecting him to be British.

"No shit. Now give me a pencil and a piece of paper." He commanded.

"Excuse me?" I said with raised eyebrows.

"Now." He said with a fake smile.

"Is there a problem you two?" Mr. Payne asked us noticing the two of us talking, while he was giving out directions of what to do next.

"Nope." Harry said with a fake smile plastered on his face. I hear all the girls sigh when they heard his accent. I rolled my eyes and just gave Harry a pencil and one piece of paper, so I didn't get into trouble.

"You're welcome." I snarled when he didn't say anything.

"Whatever." He snapped quietly. He might be hot and British but he is a major dick. The rest of the class was annoying. He kept tapping his no, MY pencil on the table instead of doing the work Mr. Payne gave us to do. We had to fill a piece of paper front and back with facts about ourselves, so we can write a paper on ourselves tonight. He had nothing on his paper, where mine was completely full by the time the bell rang.

"Can you give me my pencil back?" I asked him as we walked out of the room. He looked at me and licked the pencil.

"Mature." I said sarcastically. He grinned at me before bumping into my shoulder as he walked away.

"This is going to be a long year." I groaned quietly to myself.

A/N: So there you have it folks Chapter 1 of My Complicated Life Thank you to all of you whom voted on the A/N (summary and character stuff) it's means a lot to me.... And if you commented on it as well thank you as well.

Lot's Of Love,

Allie

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1K 40
Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens everyday to millions, but Harry never thoug...
98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
63.8K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...