Fairy Tail x Reader

By deadpoolxxlux

A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will no... More

authors note
Gray x Reader ~ Scars
Natsu x Reader ~ Coma
Loke x Reader ~ Acceptance
Cobra x Reader ~ Connected
~Rogue x Reader x Sting~
I Choose Sting~
I Choose Rouge~
Jellal x Reader ~ Faithful
Laxus x Reader ~ Mistakes
Loke x Reader ~ Celestial Spirit?
Gray x Reader ~ Love of Art
Jackal x Reader ~ Wait For Me
Natsu x Reader ~ Reunion
Gajeel x Reader ~ People Change but Love Doesn't
Mard Geer x Reader ~ Movie Night
Rogue x Reader ~ Crazy, Stupid Love
Natsu x Reader - Soccer Boy
Cobra x Reader - Bullies
Bickslow x Reader - Misconception...
Edolas!Natsu x Reader - Confidence
Romeo x Reader ~ Time
Sting x Reader - Hatred
Rogue x Reader - Wasn't Meant to Be
Lyon x Reader - Oblivious
Gajeel x Reader - Alone
Zeref x Reader - The Beauty in Destruction
Dad!Gray x Mom!Reader - Love Story
Natsu x Reader x Sting
Natsu Ending - Appreciation
Sting Ending - I'm Sorry
Loke x Reader - Trails
Laxus x Reader - It Was Always You
Cobra x Reader - Drug
Gray x Reader - Thank you
Laxus Ending - Perfectly Imperfect
Rogue Ending - In Each Other's Presence
Gajeel Ending - Something Real
Sting Ending - I'm Not Sure
Natsu Ending - I'm Sure
Gray x Reader - A Letter to You
Zeref x Reader - Feared
Natsu x Reader - Soulmate
Cobra x Reader - Drug PT. 2
Lyon x Reader - The Love in Hate
Sting x Reader - Protection
Natsu x Reader - Departure
Sting x Reader - Lingering Eyes

Dragon Slayer's x Reader - Mating Season

20.8K 355 679
By deadpoolxxlux

NONE OF THESE CHAPTERS WILL HAVE ACTUAL LEMON/SMUT IN IT! YOU'RE FINE! BUT THERE MIGHT BE SOME MILD LEMON/SMUT.....^-^

Thank you for all your top five guys, here are the results:

1. Rouge   2.Sting   3. Cobra   4. Laxus   5. Natsu

But because I just did a Cobra x Reader, I will be using Gajeel instead, he did get sixth place. By the time this goes up, I will have already have written all their endings and I will release them every three days after. But your votes at the end of this chapter will determine which one comes first! So make sure to vote at the end!

The order of which you experience the guys are: Natsu, Rogue, Sting, Gajeel than Laxus. Just in case you wanted to skip to the person you love the most.

Also, this is very long, (14,000+ words)  I apologize in advance... :)

P.S I haven't watched Fairy Tail since the end of the Tartourus arc, after that I kind of felt like it was forced and fell to Shit. It should have ended there and then! Sorry don't hate me. But my point is, I haven't watched any of these characters in a long time so sorry if they seem out of character, I tried my hardest!

...

You had just arrived back in Magnolia after a long and torturous mission. It had a good reward and would last you at least three months, but it was difficult. You were known to take very hard missions mainly for the reward. Everyone in the guild just thought it was because you liked to challenge yourself, you know, become stronger. But that was far from the truth. You were just really lazy, and if you took a mission with a high reward, you wouldn't have to do anything for months.

You haven't been at Fairy Tail for long, maybe a little under a year, but you've had a blast. For most of your life you lived on the other side of Fiore, in the places that weren't as crowded or populated. That's where you were raised by your dragon, Maliath. Yes, you were a dragon slayer, though at the time you had no idea there were other ones. Maliath had told you, you were a one of a kind. So, when you came to Fairy Tail almost a year ago, the immense amount of Dragon Slayers surprised you. But it was nice to know that there were others of your kind, even though you never interacted with them.

You spent your time with Natsu the most, and that was only when he would get so hyped he would randomly challenge you, which of course you would always politely turn down, for you didn't really enjoy or think it was necessary to ever test your strength. Throughout your time in Fairy Tail, you mostly spent your time with Mira Jane - helped her tend the bar - or with Cana – which you constantly lost all the card and drinking games to.

You were excited actually to be back, you had been away for a month, the longest mission you had ever taken. All you wanted to do was plop in a bar stool next to Cana, order a nice and relaxing drink - probably alcoholic - and just play cards with Cana. But sadly, that was not the case, for when you arrived something strange occurred.

Upon your arrival, the guild had looked the same as it always was, everyone was drinking and just having fun. But there was a tense aura in the air, which seemed to be focused on you. The rest of the guild seemed to have noticed it as well as they all stopped what they were doing and fell silent. You saw that there were five eyes on you, all very strong with their stare. You looked around and saw that Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus and who you could only guess to be Sting and Rogue were all focused on you. And you didn't fail to notice that their eyes were dark and clouded by something you didn't know how to explain.

From where Natsu sat with both Sting and Rogue, shocked faces plagued Lucy, Erza and Levy. You stood there in the spotlight, feeling considerably uncomfortable, without a speck of knowledge as to what was happening. The first to make a move were the five boys. They all stood up. Their motions did not look natural as they walked slowly over to you. But before they could reach you, Lucy, Erza and Levy got to you first.

"Hide (Y/n)! I'll hold them off!" Erza shouted as she changed into her Heaven's wheel armor, ready to attack. You had no idea what was going on as both Levy and Lucy grabbed one of your arms and dragged you away.

"I can't believe we forgot you were a dragon slayer, and to think we thought we had everything under control." Lucy muttered under her breath and by then you've had enough. You dug your heels into the ground and brought the three of you to a stop.

"What the hell is happening?!" You shouted at them, immediately cursing to yourself for raising your voice so high. Levy and Lucy shared frantic looks with each other, neither of them sure of what to do.

"Come on (Y/n), we have to hide you somewhere. We don't know how long Erza can hold off five horny dragon slayers." Lucy tried to tug on your arm again to get you to move, but it was to no avail.

"Horny?" You questioned. Levy sighed in defeat, she knew that you wouldn't go anywhere if she didn't tell you.

"It's what you would call Mating Season for Dragon Slayers." Levy blushed slightly. But you just stared at her in shock, for you had never heard of such a thing.

"Mating Season?"

"Yes." Lucy gave up on trying to move you and helped flustered Levy out, "Every year in this week exactly (today being the first), you dragon slayers go through weird hormonal stuff where all you want to do is mate. We've had it under control until now because there was no female dragon slayer for them to mate with." You were still shocked with the explanation, you just couldn't believe that you've never known until now. But then panic rose as you realized that you weren't the only female dragon slayer at Fairy Tail.

"Wendy! We have to save Wendy!" You shouted as you made your way back to the guild, but both of the girls stopped you. "Guys, what are you doing? Wendy... I don't even want to think about what might be happening to her."

"She's fine (Y/n). Wendy's too young, the guys don't even notice she's there." Levy reassured you.

"Oh, thank god." You said as you stopped fighting their grasp. But that got you thinking. "Wait, if I'm old enough for... you know... why am I not acting strange? Does it not affect females?" You asked. Levy and Lucy looked at each other, they were clearly trying to figure it out themselves.

"No, it definitely affects females. Wendy's been changing here and there. Sometimes she would throw a fit if she wasn't near one of the guys. But it doesn't seem too serious at the moment." Levy says thoughtfully. "As to why you aren't different, I don't know."

"Do you think it might be because she's never around dragon slayers, so she's not accustomed to it?" Lucy pitched.

"That may be true actually. You're just hearing of this week now, which could mean you've never experienced it with other dragon slayers. While Natsu and the others have been around each other for years." Levy concocted and you nodded as you finally understood.

"Now (Y/n), it'd be great if we could hide you. So, that, you know..." Lucy awkwardly stopped and you didn't need her to finish. Shivers ran up your body from just the mere thought of what they might do to you.

"Yeah, of course. Let's go." Lucy grabbed back onto your arm before she sprinted off with Levy. This was not what you were expecting at all when you came back. In a few minutes, the three of you arrived at Lucy's apartment. "Okay make yourself at home, you might be here a while." Lucy said and as you nodded.

"Lucy, are you sure she's going to be safe here?" Levy asked skeptically. Natsu was known to frequent Lucy's place, a lot.

"Well, it should be fine, and I want (Y/n) to be comfortable." Lucy argued.

"Thanks by the way." You said as you plopped yourself on the comfy couch she had.

"I'm going to go back and help Erza as best I can with the boys." Lucy said as she secured her keys and whip to her belt. "Levy can you find a way to hide her scent? It'd be as easy as following a map if they could smell her."

"Of course, I'll be right on that. Sorry about this (Y/n), everything will be okay." Levy said to you as she finally exited the room.

"Yeah, everything's going to be just fine." Lucy agreed, but it sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than you. But you were grateful for their help. You didn't fail to notice the sick feeling in your stomach from just how scared you actually were. "I'll come back later to check on you. Bye (Y/n)." Lucy said as she made way for the door.

"Bye, thanks again." You shouted at her retreating figure and sighed. You really weren't looking forward to the week ahead.

You began to get anxious after Lucy had left you alone, your own protection was the only thing you had. You rose from your comfortable seat on the couch and walked over to the door which Lucy had just disappeared from. You turned the knob and were glad that it resisted. It was locked. You walked back to the couch and collapsed onto it, a heavy sigh erupted from your mouth and you silently cursed to yourself for the mess that you were currently in.

You spent your time just lying on the couch, mind gone wild. Your whole body was tense and on edge, for you were frightened from the whole situation. Nothing even remotely like this had ever happened to you previously, and you hoped that it would never happen again. But that was false hope. Levy and Lucy had said that it happened every year. And to make matters worse, no boy had actually ever shown interest in you, especially anything sexual. But now there were five of them, all five boys wanted to f*ck you, and they had the strength to force it.

Suddenly you felt a draft in the room and goose bumps covered your skin in an instant. You shivered a bit before shifting into a new position on the couch to get warmer. But soon enough you gave up. You rose from the couch to find a blanket somewhere, Lucy had to have one, right?

As you searched Lucy's apartment there was a presence in the air, a strong one might you add. You turned and saw that the window was open, which explained the sudden temperature change in the room. But next to the window stood Natsu, he was still and seemed to be in a trance. But the mere sight of him spread fear throughout your body and you immediately froze.

Natsu's eyes were locked on you, they looked you up and down. You noticed that there was a fire in his eyes and after a while he bit his lip. His hands went to his long sleeve long overcoat and just took it off, his eyes never left your body. He dropped the clothing to the floor and he stood topless, his beautiful sculpted body occupying your eyes. And before you could do anything he moved closer until his was close enough to touch, in which he did. Natsu grabbed your waist and forced you to the couch where you laid on your back and he crawled over you.

You released yourself from your shocked and frozen state as fear spread throughout your body. Natsu gripped your wrists and lowered his head so his lips ghosted over your neck. The fear in you grew and you started to resist, you tried to remove your wrists from their grip, but made no progress. Your legs started to thrash around nervously under him.

Natsu either hadn't noticed or didn't care because he continued. He kissed you neck roughly for only a second. Your eyes were squeezed shut in fear, you could feel tears collect in your eyes. Natsu moved from your neck to your face, but this time he noticed how uncomfortable you were, but most of all, frightened.

"(Y/n)?" Natsu asked, his voice panicked as a tear slipped down your cheek and your fearful attitude didn't change. You slowly opened your eyes to see Natsu's onyx one's staring worriedly at you. The clouded layer of lust was gone, it had vanished. "Am I scaring you?" He asked, hurt by his own question. You couldn't talk so you nodded instead. Natsu's eyes grew wide at the news and immediately let go of you and stood up from the couch. You sat up and curled up into a ball as you felt yourself shake. Natsu stared at you helplessly.

You began to silently cry to yourself and Natsu's heart felt like it was being ripped and torn from what he had done to you. Natsu reached forward and planted a reassuring hand on your shoulder but you flinched at the contact and he receded.

"(Y/n) I'm so sorry." Natsu's voice cracked as he apologized. You looked up from your knees and at him. He looked as terrible as you felt. There was so much guilt in his eyes that it pained you to even look.

"I was so scared..." You whispered to him, not trusting your own voice. Natsu took a seat next to you, his eyes never left your shaken figure.

"I'm sorry, so sorry for how stupid I was acting. I should have never made you feel that way. I'm so sorry." Natsu kept apologizing, he looked guiltily down at his lap, slightly ashamed to lock eyes with you. For some reason, what he had said had reassured you, calmed you. It wasn't Natsu who had done that, no Natsu would never have done that to anyone had it not been what week it was right now. You slightly felt sorry for Natsu, he had acted without his own consent. It must have been terrible. You reached your arm out and laid it gently over his much larger one. At the contact Natsu whipped his head to where you were now touching him. You gave his hand a reassuring squeeze and locked eyes with the pink haired fire breather.

"Natsu, I forgive you. Just please, don't ever do that again. Please try and control yourself." You begged and he nodded. Natsu turned his hand over and interlocked your fingers with his before giving it a tight squeeze and smiled at you. But you were still on edge, put off from what had just occurred and frowned a bit at the action. Natsu immediately let go and sat up from the couch, a somewhat determined look in his eyes. You were confused, none the less, for what he was doing.

A few minutes later Natsu came back, he held a blanket in one hand and what looked like snacks from Lucy's kitchen, which he most likely raided, in his other hand. You gave him a confused look and he smiled brightly, the smile that he was so famous for having.

"Natsu, what are you doing?" You eyed him suspiciously.

"I'm going to cheer you up!" Natsu announced and flopped onto the couch next to you. He handed you the blanket which you were grateful for as the room had gotten noticeably colder since he opened the window. Natsu then handed you some snacks and placed the rest on the table, which you only assumed he was going to have for himself. "Oh! Forgot something." Natsu said, standing up once again and walked over to where he dropped his top. He walked back over and began to put it back on.

"Wait, Natsu?" He stopped midair from your question. "You don't have to put that on if you don't want to." You looked away as a slight blush began to dust your cheeks. Natsu only smiled, and most likely missed your reason why.

"Thanks (Y/n)! You have no idea how uncomfortable wearing it can be! But Lucy always yells at me when I take it off." Natsu exclaimed and you laughed.

"She must be out of her mind." You say and Natsu beamed at you.

"She is! It's a crime to hide these abs from the world!" Natsu said with a hint of cockiness as he showed off his abs. His statement made you laugh again, and your blush grew darker.

"I don't know about a crime, maybe a sin though." You played along, earning an even brighter smile from the boy in front of you.

"(Y/n), you should take your shirt off too. It's only fair." Your kind of expected this, Natsu was always straight forward and you knew that he didn't think twice about what spills out of his mouth. But you chuckled nonetheless.

"Natsu!" You yelled, lightly smacking his shoulder before the two of you broke out in a fit of laughter. You went on like that for what was probably an hour. Lucy's living room had become a complete mess, the food Natsu brought was all over the place, and Natsu just had to have a pillow fight. But what stuck out the most was the fact that Natsu did what you asked, he never approached you like he did before at all. There were temptations, you saw. Like when you got a little bit too close when you were laughing and his hand reached for your thigh. But he never let it happened, he stayed in control the whole time, which you admired and really appreciated.

Natsu and you were chilling on the couch, a lot closer than when you started. You allowed Natsu to put his arm around your shoulder as the two of you continued to joke around and eat. But the moment was ruined when you heard the door begin to unlock, and Lucy's heels walk across the floor.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?" Lucy called right before she came into the living room. Her eyes locked onto Natsu and a type of furry exploded in her. You quickly got away from Natsu, as 1. you knew you weren't supposed to be with him, and 2. because you didn't want to be caught in the crossfire. "NATSU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Lucy yelled at the top of her lungs and stormed over to the boy and hit him hard on the head.

"Lucy!" Natsu whined as he held his head in pain. Lucy grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the house. Natsu watched as you began to disappear from his vision and something seemed to click in him. His eyes changed and he stopped Lucy dead in her track. But before Natsu could do anything to her for taking him away from you, Lucy screamed,

"ERZA!"

The look in Natsu's eyes completely disappeared and a one of fear took over. Erza arrived a moment later at the door and you could visibly see Natsu begin to sweat. Natsu immediately bolted to the still open window, Erza hot on his trail. That was the end of it, you never saw Natsu again for the rest of the day.

Lucy walked back over to you and looked at you with apologetic eyes, before she gave a quick apology for allowing him to be with you.

"It's fine, he didn't do anything too bad..." You replied sheepishly, your eyes landed on everything in the room, but her eyes.

"Too bad? What did he do (Y/n)?" Lucy's voice was laced with worry and you slightly cringed at the tone.

"Well he touched me when I didn't want him to..." You still refused to look her in the eyes.

"Did, did he... you know..." Lucy was scared to ask. She knew that Natsu was a good person, but she also knew how much this week affected him, how much it changed him.

"No, no, nothing like that. He stopped himself and then tried to cheer me up actually." You smiled at the not too distant memory as it replayed in your mind. Lucy walked over and hugged you reassuringly, still focused on how traumatized you must have been.

"We're going to keep you safe from now on, okay? This will never happen again. Erza and Levy are coming to sleep over as well, we all have your back." You smiled thankfully at Lucy as she let you go, but deep down inside of you, you were kind of saddened by the news.

...

You woke up to hear the girls you had spent the night with converse with each other. They were talking about the week and how hectic it was going to be. You rose from the couch that you slept on, courtesy of Lucy, and walked over to the dining room table to sit with them. There was an assortment of food spread out on the table. Your mouth watered at the sight.

"Good morning (Y/n). How did you sleep?" Levy asked, her plate replaced with a book as usual.

"Fantastic. Lucy, you have to tell me where you got that couch, I need it." You began to fill your plate with a little bit of everything as you couldn't choose what you wanted more.

"Sorry, but it came with the place. I have no idea." Lucy replied before taking another bite of an apple.

"Bummer." You shoveled more food onto your plate until it was full and that was when you began to eat. The conversation that happened before continued around the table. This time you could understand it a bit more.

"Mira needs me back at the guild, she's never seen them act like this before. They are acting so relentless to find (Y/n), she even said that Natsu looked like he would kill someone." Erza debriefed. You slightly felt guilty at the news.

"It might be because he got a taste of her, now he's addicted." Levy voiced her opinion and it was kind of weird to hear it like that, but it did describe the situation perfectly.

"That's probably true Levy. Also, how is it going with searching for a nullifying spell?" Lucy asked Levy, who never took her eyes off her book.

"Nullifying spell?" You questioned.

"It's to slow down or maybe even get rid of their dangerous impulses towards you. Also, I've found basically nothing, dragon slayers are such a rare and ancient species, almost no one has written on them, especially about their mating period." Levy answered and everyone sighed at the news.

"Levy don't worry about anything but that, we need your full attention on the nullifying spell." Erza started to take charge. "Lucy, I want you to join Mira and I with holding off Natsu, Laxus, Gajeel, Sting and Rogue. So, that means that we need a really good hiding place for (Y/n), one that doesn't require us to be with her at all times." Erza finished.

"Wait, aren't Sting and Rogue from Sabertooth or something? Why are they here?" You asked the table, Lucy was first to reply.

"They are dragon slayers too. We've been having them come to our guild for a while now. It just makes it easier to take control of them all in one place. And frankly, Sabertooth hates dealing with them when they get like that." You nodded at the new information and went back to the task at hand, devouring your plate of food. "But regarding (Y/n), I have no idea where we should hide her."

"The library." Levy stated. Erza and Lucy stared at the tiny girl in astonishment.

"The library? How will that work?" Erza asked. Levy looked up from her book and looked them straight in the eyes.

"It's simple, have you guys ever seen any of them read?"

"No..." Lucy and Erza admitted.

"They're all to stupid or stubborn to read a book, they would never think to go there. And I can get rid of her scent trail to make sure of it." Levy persuaded and Erza and Lucy had trouble disagreeing with her.

"That's perfect Levy!" Lucy exclaimed.

"(Y/n), will you be okay if we hide you in the Magnolia Library all day?" Erza asked you. You looked up from your now half empty plate of food and smiled.

"Yup! I love reading anyways."

"That settles it then." Erza continued, "Lucy you come back to the guild with me, Levy, you take (Y/n) to the library and remove her scent trail then continue with your research." Everyone nodded at the plan but didn't move. You still had to finish breakfast anyways.

...

"Here we are, just sit somewhere inside, preferably not next to a window. I'll get rid of your scent so hopefully they won't find you." Levy said as she opened the door to the library. But worry spread throughout your body from just the mere thought of being found.

"Thanks, but what if they do find me? What should I do?" You were too scared to be mad about the clear shake in your voice. Levy looked over to you and frowned. She lightly grabbed your hand and gave it a gentle squeeze to calm your nerves.

"They won't find you, I'll make sure of it. But if they do, just do what you did with Natsu. From what I've heard you handled him pretty well. They all seem like they care about you, so I'm sure they wouldn't do anything to straight out hurt you. But if it's ever too much, you can always run and find one of us. We're here for you." Levy explained and you already felt better. She just always seemed to know what to say and you were grateful for that. But there was still something that bugged you.

"What about Sting and Rogue, I don't think I've ever spoken to them. They might not care about me. I don't know if I'll be able to change them like I did Natsu." You voiced your anxiety. But Levy was quick to make you feel better.

"Then run for help. You'll be fine, I promise." Levy smiled at you and you couldn't help but return the gesture. Levy let go of your hand and made way back to the guild where she would continue to work on a nullifying spell. You stepped into the library and gave the old little librarian a smile before heading to the back of the building, where a couch laid without any windows. You were a bit too on edge to pick out a book you really wanted to read, so you just took a random one and fell on the couch. It wasn't as comfortable as the one at Lucy's house, but it would do.

The book you had randomly took out proved to be a lot better than you had anticipated. It was about a rich manor which was host to many different people of all different types. There was so much drama, romance, and action in the one manor you didn't think it was possible. You never dreamed of taking your eyes off of the book until it was over.

On the other side of the library the door opened to reveal a boy with a dark demeanor and black hair that covered most of his face. He had been cooped up in the guild for a little over a day and he's already read all of the books there. Unlike his best friend, Sting, he found no enjoyment in involving himself in fist fights. He was just simply bored. So, he used his lack of a presence and left the guild.

This time of year, was always hard for him, he doesn't really like change, especially when he's the one who's changing. To control his impulses to do stupid things, he would busy himself with books. But this year it was harder, for it was the first time her saw you. Rogue always secretly prided himself on the fact that he could control his impulses, but after seeing you, smelling you, it was proven to be a lot more difficult. Rogue ended up reading twice as fast and running out of books too quickly. So, he was glad to be in the library, so many books to read, he could easily busy himself for the next six days that he would be in Magnolia.

Rogue walked through rows of bookshelves and picked books here and there that interested him. He ended up with a whole stack of at least five books before he decided to find a place to sit. Most of the seating areas were near windows where the sun would most likely bother him, as well as other people. So, he headed for the one he knew was almost always empty and had no windows to annoy him. For Rogue frequented this library every time he visited.

But upon arrival her saw you, curled up to the side of one of the couches as you held a book in your hand. Your eyes danced across the pages, taking in every single word that presented itself to you. Rogue almost dropped all of the books that he was holding the second he saw you, but restrained himself for doing so as that would only draw your attention to him, which he was sure he couldn't handle. You looked so peaceful in his eyes, so inviting for him to sit next to you and just simply touch. Rogue's cheeks heated up at the thought, but he shook his head at the feeling.

You heard movement and looked up from your book to see what it was, just like Natsu, Rogue stood in front of you. Though he didn't look to be in a trance, he seemed more flustered. You almost smiled at him, like you would usually do when you encountered someone, but then you remembered that he was one of them, one of the five out for you. Your guard immediately rose.

Rogue locked eyes with you and he felt his body get shaken with nervousness. This was how he knew Sting and him were way too unalike. Sting was bold and probably would have approached her by now, but Rogue was shy, he couldn't muster up enough courage to even move. He continued to stare into your eyes, the impulses almost gaining leverage to his shyness. He took a step forward, his mouth opened to say a greeting, but it didn't work. He also didn't fail though, to notice the visible flinch from just his small movement.

He kind of understood, if he were to put himself in your shoes he would be afraid as well. So, he retreated and silenced his impulses by just the look of fear in your eyes. Something told him that he should say something, something like, "I won't hurt you," or "If you want me to leave I will." You know, to show her that he means her no harm. But he simply couldn't, he didn't have the courage to. So, he put down his books on the side table on the other side of the couch that you sat on and picked one of them up. He then sat down and began to read, though he couldn't pay much attention with you so close.

You were surprised, none the less, when he didn't say anything, especially when he didn't move to touch you. It was kind of confusing why he just sat down on the other side of your couch and read. But it kind of made sense. You had seen Rogue only a couple times before when he and Sting with their two exceeds would come to visit. Rogue was always in Sting's shadow, so much that you sometimes felt bad for him. But it looked like he liked being the shadow. If you knew any better, you wouldn't have even realized that he was one of the five. He looked almost unaffected, and you guessed that was why you couldn't focus on your book anymore.

Your gaze always seemed to fall on the black-haired boy to your left. You would stare as he sat quietly just like he always did, with his emotionless face. You stared at his features and really took them in, they weren't bad and you kind of wished that he didn't hid so much of it with his hair. And you would have lied if you said you weren't impressed with how well he was controlling himself.

You began to trust him and simply, for your heart's sake - which had been beating rapidly ever since his arrival - you began to ignore him. You focused back on your book and pretended that none of what was currently happening in your life, was happening. You actually kind of enjoyed the feeling and security that Rogue gave off next to you.

After a few minutes (it must have been only ten) you looked up from your book to see Rogue much closer to you. He seemed to have been shuffling closer and closer to you, because of the impulses. But he was always so quiet and he kind of looked guilty while he did it. You couldn't help but laugh.

Rogue immediately looked up from his page to look at you. As he did so he hoped that it was because of something in the book and not his obvious acts to be closer to you. But he saw you looking directly at him, an eyebrow raised, but a clear smile stretched on your lips. A blush spread across his cheeks and he made way to stand up and move back to where he was originally.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered under his breath, almost too quiet for you to hear it.

"Rogue," you started which caused him to stop immediately. "If you want to sit next to me you can." Rogue was shocked by what you just confessed, but there was no change in his expression.

"But, aren't you scared, that I won't be able to control myself or something?" Though Rogue was really good at keeping a poker face, you could hear the clear awkwardness as he spoke. You nodded at his question and lightly patted the cushion beside you.

"I trust you." That's all he needed before he slowly sat next to you. Your shoulders touch and you felt his body jerk, but he remained calm, something you really admired. You watched Rogue pick his book back up and begin to read it, and you did the same. And the more time that passed the more you could relax next to him, and it seemed to be reciprocated.

He moved his hand, ever so slightly, but noticeable enough to you. He seemed to be indifferent about his next move and you just chose to watch behind your book. Ever so slightly his hand move towards you, towards your thigh that was exposed because of your short, but comfortable, shorts that you had worn that day. His hand got to the point where it hovered over you, and you could feel the heat radiate off of it. He remained there for a while, you didn't know if he was satisfied enough with that or if he was just nervous or concerned. But you trusted him.

You grabbed his hand softly, a visible flinch from the man, but no signs of resistance. You dragged it down to your thigh and let it rest there as that was the destination it desired. Rogue couldn't take his eyes off his hand as it laid on your thigh even after you had hot rid of your hand. But something happened and he moved it away, unsure almost.

"Rogue, you can put your hand there." You told him to make sure your point was clear, but even so, he didn't move his hand.

"You're okay with it? Aren't you scared I might do something?" Rogue questioned again, his was voice quiet and unsure. You dragged his hand back to you, your skin tingling with excitement. You brought your face to his ear and whispered in it.

"Like I said, I trust you." And like that you went back to your book, trying considerably hard to slow down your heart beat. After sometime, Rogue got comfortable and more confidant. He started with just rubbing your skin affectionately to then moving it upward as he got needier. You were unsure of his movements but suppressed your worry. Like you said, you trusted him.

Rogue's pinky touched the fabric of your shorts before he sprang up off of the couch and his book fell to the floor. His face was flushed and he seemed to be trying his hardest to control himself, which you couldn't help but smile at. But then he made way to leave without a word and that confused you.

"Where are you going?" You questioned. Rogue replied without turning to look at you as he knew that might kill any self-control he had left.

"Far away from you. I couldn't live with myself if I were to violated you." Rogue left immediately afterwards. A blush had spread across your cheeks at how kind and cautious he was. You indeed trusted him. You shook your head to rid him out of your thoughts and went back to reading. The ending was great by the way.

Two more hours had passed before Levy, along with Lucy, had returned to take you home. Levy looked annoyed and you only guess that she had made no progress on her research task. Lucy seemed a little panicked and probably had to do with how the guys were acting at Fairy Tail. But you never asked so it was only a guess.

"How was your day (Y/n)?" Lucy asked politely as they walked towards her house.

"It was actually quite interesting." You said honestly.

"Oh no, did Rogue find you?" Lucy asked exasperated. Levy had been ignoring the entire conversation, she seemed so distraught by her lack of progress. You couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

"Yup, but I handled him. He has amazing self-control." You smiled to reassure the blonde.

"Well that's good. It's seems like the more time that passes the more frustrated and stubborn they're getting. I'm exhausted and I've barely done anything. I don't even want to think about how Erza and Mira are feeling. Poor Makarov too, he's been stressed with making sure that they don't break anything. Who knew that being horny could make them so violent?" Lucy vented a bit, and that guilty feeling resurfaced. You stopped walking and Lucy looked at you confused, but stopped as well. Poor Levy didn't even notice and just kept walking.

"Lucy, you go home and take care of Levy. You two need to get some rest. I'll go get a hotel room and stay out of your way." You told her.

"But we need to protect you and what if-?"

"Lucy, I can handle myself and I'm sure that nothing bad is going to happen. And please, for me, take care of yourself. You're making me feel like a burden." Lucy was taken back by your confession but nodded her head and directed Levy back to her apartment. You cautiously walked through Magnolia until you found the hotel that you planned to stay at.

Upon arrival, you walked to the front desk and asked for a room, small enough to only house one person, but big enough to have a kitchen and living room. You didn't know how long you would be staying there, but you knew you couldn't go back home, that was out of the question.

You took the room key and walked up the flight of stairs to floor three, before finding room 312. You inserted the key and unlocked the door, shut it behind you and just flopped onto the bed in exhaustion. You began to smell something terrible and realized that it was you. You hadn't shower in a long time and became silently excited to take a nice and relaxing shower. It's only been two days out of a seven-day week and you were already done with it.

You sluggishly got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom and stripped. You turned on the water and let it get to the perfect temperature, not too hot that it burnt your skin, but not too cold that you were uncomfortable. You stepped into the shower and immediately you felt more relaxed and even a bit free.

Sting had convinced Erza to let him go back to his room. He hated being cooped up in the guild even though it gave him plenty of time to fight Natsu. But Natsu was acting different ever since Erza brought him back. He was so angry and agitated. He said he got to see, touch, and feel you but Sting didn't believe him. It sounded too good to be true. Rogue also started to act differently after he mysteriously returned from nowhere, or at least that's where he said he was. It was all just too annoying for Sting.

Mira accompanied Sting as he walked to his hotel, she was to stand guard of the building to make sure he didn't leave, but Sting didn't see the point. Ever since a couple hours after he saw you, your scent had completely disappeared, there was no hope in finding you. That's why he didn't believe Natsu.

Sting's never spoken to you, you were basically a stranger, but he was drawn to you. And no, it wasn't from the stupid mating season, though it happened to play a role now. He had always had an eye for you. But you seemed a little closed off so he didn't dare to approach you. You were a part of a completely different guild anyways, it never made sense to him anyways.

Sting walked up the stairs to the third level and unlocked his room, 303. It was close to the stairs, which he liked, he didn't have to walk too far. Sting stepped into his room but froze before he closed the door. His nose sniffed absentmindedly and he smelt what he had been longing for, striving for. He smelt you. Almost in an uncharacterized way, Sting marched out of his room, the door closed behind him. He followed the trail, he followed it all the way to room 312.

He reached for the doorknob but it wouldn't budge, it was locked. But that didn't stop him, he turned it anyways, the bolt broke and the door slid open. You didn't hear the nose as the sound of the shower was too loud in your ears. Sting walked lightly on his feet as he made his way closer and closer to you. You had just decided you were done with the shower and turned the water off. You stepped out of the shower onto a mat to collect the dripping water and reached for one of the towels. You still hadn't noticed Sting.

Sting had reached the bathroom, which the door had been left slightly open do to your laziness. Sting quietly and almost effortlessly push the door open and walked over to you. Most of your body was already covered, much to his disappointment. But your back was to him and you were in the process of pulling your shirt over your wet body. Sting had a complete view of your bare back, none of it hidden by a bra strap that you had neglected to put on.

Your arms were up as you tried to pull your shirt over your messy wet hair. Sting couldn't hold it in much longer. His were arms outstretched and his hands came in contact with your effortlessly soft skin. You yelped at the contact. His hands were warm against you cold skin. You stepped forward in a rush to get him off of you and as quickly as you could, and pulled your shirt back down. You turned around in a rush, you had no idea who the hands belonged to, and were a little scared to find out.

Sting stood in front of you, an expression almost identical to Natsu's. There was a glazed look in his blue eyes as if to show that he was not present in the moment, but you didn't miss the fire of lust they still held. His blonde hair was the most disheveled you had ever seen. It must have had to do with his rough housing with Natsu and his stress throughout this week.

Almost hungering for your touch, Sting stepped forward. You were shook, frightened, and scared for your life. Though you didn't express it audibly as you couldn't muster enough courage to speak. He came closer, like a lion stalking its prey. All you could do was scream.

It wasn't loud enough to evoke any concern from the rooms that surrounded you, for they probably didn't hear it, but it was enough to snap Sting out of whatever controlling trance he was in. His eyes grew wide, just as Natsu's had done. But he didn't speak, he didn't question the scream, he only backed away, slightly ashamed with his head hung low. The reaction was a surprise, in no way had you ever thought that was how he would react. Almost everything he did breathed of Natsu, which you almost found at times, bugged you. But that set him apart, that wasn't how Natsu would have reacted.

"Sting?" You questioned his silence. It seemed unlike him, or as far as you could tell.

"You know my name?" He asked unexpectedly. His eyes sparkled with what looked like joy, though only for a second. He couldn't get your fearful scream out of his head.

"Yeah, your Sting Eucliffe right? The Guild Master of Sabertooth?" Sting only nodded in response to your question. What kind of put you off was he made no action to apologize for what he had just done, he also made no action to leave. It was all too weird, and frankly, you felt kind of uncomfortable with him around. "Sting, I think you should leave. You shouldn't be here." You held your breath after that. You knew nothing about the blonde in front of you, you didn't know how he would react, and you weren't sure if you really wanted to know.

"But I want to be." He said confidently. You didn't have a reply, you were taken for words. "And it's unfair."

"What?"

"It's unfair, you spent time with both Rogue and Natsu, but you refuse to spend time with me." Sting crossed his arms, which kind of set you off. Nerves spread throughout as you didn't trust the boy in front of you. You knew Natsu, you already had trust in him, and Rogue was way too shy and self-conscious to try anything too serious. But Sting was an unknown variable.

Though you wanted him to leave you felt guilty. He was right, it was technically unfair. And Sting couldn't be that bad, right? This might even be a good time to get to know him, maybe you should put some trust in him. Though you were still shaken up from before, you let out a breath to calm yourself.

"Fine, but you have to promise me, no touching." It was a shot in the dark. You didn't know how he would react to your command. But you at least had to try.

"Okay." Sting said nonchalantly. He seemed too okay with it. It was kind of off putting and you couldn't help but think he was lying. But then he smiled and all your worries seemed to dissipate. "I saw that you have a TV in your room and there's a wizarding duel happening. I wanna watch it! Come on let's go!" Sting made a move to grab your hand but stopped right before. He moved back and just gestured for you to follow.

Sting plopped down on the couch, he grabbed the pillow from behind him and put it in his lap, slightly hugging it. He sat cross legged and stared at the TV expectantly as he fondled with the remote. You were still unsure about what was going on, so you sat down next to him skeptically on the other side of the couch and grabbed a blanket to pull over yourself. Sting flipped through the channels until it landed on the one which was broadcasting the battle. It seemed to have already started, but not too long ago as none of them looked tired. To be completely honest, you had no idea who the wizards were.

"AW! I've already missed some! Oh well, I can't wait to see some butt kicking!" Sting exclaimed and continued to watch the TV as it moved and tried to keep the battle in shot. He had the widest grin on his lips and seemed to be as happy as ever. You couldn't help but smile at bit at how cute the boy was. "(Y/n) did you see that, that guy was flown like thirty feet from just a mere punch. That guys so strong, I want to fight him!" Sting said, he quickly looked to you before returning to the screen, for he did not want to miss a single second. Your eyes almost never made it to the screen, they always seemed to be on him

"What if you lose, or worse... die?" You asked genuinely. He was a lot like Natsu in his hunger for battle and was probably just as reckless too.

"I doubt that will happen," he turned to you, "and if I did lose, then I'd have even more respect for them. It would also mean that I have to get stronger. There's no fun in winning every single fight you fight. I hate just thinking about how bored I'd be." Again, he had surprised you. He was so like and unlike Natsu at the same time. Natsu despised losing and wanted to win every single time, no matter if he lost his life in the process. But Sting saw value in losing. Which was probably why he was still so fond of Natsu even after he kicked his ass at the Grand Magic Games.

You smiled back at the boy, "I suppose you're right." The night continued like that. Sting continued to rage and cheer at the screen in front of him and you continued to be fascinated by him. Here and there you actually found yourself enjoying the fight, which you never thought would be possible. But Sting just made it so much more entertaining than it ever was. But what surprised you the most was that Sting didn't do anything. He didn't approach you like Rogue, hungering for some sort of contact, or had temptations like Natsu. He was completely calm and in control. And even though you were thankful, you couldn't help but be put off a bit, as if you really didn't matter to him as much as you thought. Which was a stupid thought, you knew. But you just had to ask.

"Sting?"

"Yes?" His eyes didn't leave the screen. He was too wound up in the fight to leave it be.

"Why haven't you touched me?" Sting seemed genuinely confused by the question. He looked from the screen to you with a very adorable, but confused expression.

"Because you asked me not to?" His answer came out as a question. He couldn't believe why you had asked it. Hadn't it been obvious?

"I know, but you showed no sign of wanting to touch me at all. I just feel, I don't know. Like you never truly wanted me to begin with." There was a silence that you just couldn't take. "It's stupid I know." But Sting shook his head and came closer, he sat right next to you, your knees almost touched, but they didn't. He grabbed your hands and held them in his and looked directly into your eyes.

"(Y/n) I will always want you. You are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow." Sting looked down at your hands and you followed his line of sight. His thumb gently caressed the back of your hand. "You wished for me to not touch you, and I respected that because I care about you. I pretended that the urges weren't there to show you just how loyal I will forever be with you. I care about you a lot more that I should for us to have never truly met." He spoke calmly, almost effortlessly. You couldn't help but smile.

"That's just the mating season that's making you say that." You laughed a bit.

"Maybe it is, or maybe it isn't. But all I know right now is what I am feeling is real for me." You didn't know what to say, a hint of pink rose to your cheeks. It was all a bit too much and you didn't know what to think of it all. But you wanted to thank him in some way, for everything.

You leaned in and gently kissed him on the cheek. Sting's face grew a deep red which made you chuckle. He was so innocent yet so wise. He was truly a one of a kind, and you kind of hated yourself for just thinking he was a copy of Natsu.

Loud footsteps could be heard in the hallway right before the door to your hotel room busted open. Mira and Lucy were at the door, a sheer look of panic on both of their faces. They scanned the room quickly until they found Sting and you on the couch, both your faces looked at them with confusion.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n)! I didn't know this was where you were staying. If I did, I would have never have let him come here!" Mira apologized as she walked over and pinned Sting to the wall, making sure he couldn't 'harass' you. You chuckled at the two girls as Lucy came over to see if you were okay.

"Everything's fine, I handled it. Sting's fine, he won't hurt me." You said with confidence. Mira eyes you suspiciously, though let him go a little bit, but still held a firm grip on his arm.

"(Y/n) it's not okay for you to be hanging out with them. I don't know if you've been told but after your little encounters with them, they've been getting harder to maintain." Lucy said exasperated and you frowned. You felt guilty for making it harder for them when all they are trying to do was help.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." You apologize. Lucy sighed and brought you to your feet while Mira led Sting back to his hotel room. Probably to lock him inside.

"It's fine, we have to move you though. I'm sure all of us don't think you're safe sleeping so close to Sting, let's go find another place to stay." You nodded at Lucy and let her take you and your stuff to a new location. Though you knew it was for the best, you were kind of sick of all this hiding. You could handle them, none of them moved out of line against your word. You were fine.

At the new hotel, Erza stayed with you. The whole time she kept a close eye on the door and windows, and non-discretely keeping an eye on you too. It was boring but you tried to shrug it off by occupying yourself with reading the magazines Lucy left with you. You were grateful for them, because you were sure that without them, you might have gone insane.

The next morning you woke up exhausted. You hadn't been able to sleep at all. Your mind never left the chaos which was the mating season. You felt guilty for the struggle you were putting the guild through, and you felt angry that they didn't trust or think that you could take care of yourself. Erza left early in the morning and told you to remain where you were, which at the time you obliged to. But it was a few hours later and you were bored. And you were sure that whoever you might run into, you could handle them.

So, you left the hotel room, which was significantly worse than the one you were at earlier with Sting. You decided to take a walk around Magnolia while you thought of what to do for the day. When you walked, your eyes found them looking at a little shop that was selling blankets, and you just had to have one. As you approached the shop you had the idea of a little picnic, though since you currently weren't hungry, you left out the food part.

After you purchased the beautiful blanket from the very kind woman you embarked towards the park, you planned to sit in the shade under the huge Magnolia tree that you loved to stare at for ages when you had free time. The trip wasn't very long and you were glad when you found no one at the tree before you. You laid the blanket out on the already soft grass, creating the perfect place to rest as you sat down. It was all so beautiful and peaceful, but most of all, relaxing. The whole week was stressful, it was nice to sit down and relax.

After what felt like an hour, which you probably fell asleep during, you heard your stomach growl. You weren't that hungry, a light snack would probably be enough to calm your stomach. You looked above you and were happy with your luck. A long time ago, some wizard came to Magnolia and placed a spell on the famous tree, which allowed it to grow apples which would usually be impossible. Though it didn't happen often, here and there the beautiful pink tree would sprout an apple or two. And directly above you was a beautiful red and most likely, juicy apple. You rose from the blanket and began to climb the tree.

Gajeel strolled through the park bored out of his mind. He didn't really know how he got away from the devil herself Erza, oh and Mira too, but he was just trying to pass time by eating some metal and then next thing he knew he was outside. So, he decided to make the most of it by getting some fresh air and taking a bit of a walk.

As he strolled through the park he found himself at the tree that earned the town its name, the Magnolia tree. He didn't really see the appeal in it, it was all pink and girly. Kind of disgusting to be honest. But it was a sight to see, he had told himself. The first time he ever truly saw it was during the Magnolia festival when the leaves turned rainbow. It was cool for about a minute until it got boring and Gajeel moved on.

You dropped from the tree, the apple you had set your eyes upon was now in your hands. You had yet to sink your teeth into the delicious fruit when your eyes laid upon Black Steel Gajeel. You felt your heart stop immediately before beating rapidly out of fear. You were confident, yes, about your ability of stopping Natsu, Rogue and Sting. But you never thought that you'd see Gajeel. He always scared you ever since the first time you saw him.

And it wasn't like you had anything against him, he just looked scary, and as far as you knew, acted scary too. You never understood why Levy grew so fond of him. His hair was always long and disheveled, except for now, as it was pinned back a bit by a bandanna you hadn't recognized. His features were always sharp and frightening, especially with his metal piercing, they just added to the whole effect. And then it was the scars on his arms which proved he had been in countless battles and survived from his brutality and strength that you always knew he had.

Gajeel had reacted differently, though his heart acted the same as yours. He was surprised, to say the least. This was the last place he would have ever thought to look for you, if he ever did. But it would be a lie if you didn't cross his mind here and there when he roamed the park. You stood in all your glory in front of him. He had always admired you but never showed it, for he was embarrassed and surprise he could ever admire someone, and not in the form of an opponent. Gajeel lost feeling in his body and began to stride forward towards you.

The apple you had tried so hard to get, laid ignored on the ground as you backed up against the tree to get as far away as you could from Gajeel. You felt slightly ashamed and guilty for your immense fear towards the male in front of you, but there was nothing you could do about it. A second later Gajeel had stopped and looked at you confused, but your eyes were shut too tightly to notice such a thing. Next thing you knew, you heard footsteps loudly pound the ground, but it was a retreating sound. You slowly opened your eyes to see Gajeel running away from you. Though you didn't know why, you couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

Recomposing yourself you bent down and picked up the apple you had absentmindedly dropped. You dusted off the dirt and specs before sinking your teeth into the juicy core. It was one of the most delicious apples you had ever eaten and had already made you forget about Gajeel entirely. You laid on the blanket and stared at the clouds that were presented to you through a little gap in the branches.

A little over fifteen minutes later you began to hear footsteps again. They were hard and loud, very heavy. The black haired mage entered your mind again and you sat up immediately in panic. Almost as if you predicted it, Gajeel was walking towards you, but this time he had a guitar strapped to his back. He seemed to be avoiding your eyes as you confusingly stared at him. The random instrument seemed to rid you of fear and just filled you with a sense of bewilderment. And to make matters more confusing, his guitar didn't even look normal, it was white and purple and looked as though it was from the future.

Your stunned confusion allowed Gajeel to get close enough that he could sit next to you on the blanket. He had moved his guitar in front of him so that it rested on his thigh as he sat cross legged. You seemed too transfixed by his strange behavior that you didn't seem bothered by how close he was to you. You had heard something about Gajeel playing the guitar at some talent show, but you never believed it. But it seemed to be true, though you didn't actually believe he would be any good at it.

Gajeel moved his fingers to the neck of the guitar and placed them in what could only be a chord. You had never played the guitar, though you had always wanted to learn. But it didn't have to be a guitar, any instrument would have done. You just had an interest in music. Without hesitation, Gajeel strummed the chord and what you thought would be an out of tune, ear piercing sound, was actually beautiful and calming. Gajeel did it again, this time going quicker and changing the chord here and there. It was all so smooth and relaxing, something you never thought Gajeel could ever do. You stared transfixed as his fingers danced upon the instrument like a ballerina on a stage. You couldn't look away.

Out of nowhere, the beautiful tone was interrupted. A painful note was played that didn't fit in with any of the others. It broke the beautiful chain and the relaxing atmosphere faded.

"Sorry." Gajeel muttered as his hand moved to the head of the guitar and turned one of the knobs, probably to tune it. Although the music had finished playing, you were still transfixed on the man in front of you. Almost unintentionally, you reached your hand out and placed it on his knee. You felt him immediately tense up and take his eyes off his guitar and onto you.

"It's okay, that was beautiful by the way." Gajeel looked away, a little blush on his cheek from the compliment.

"Thanks, I thought it would calm you down. Sorry about scaring you." Gajeel muttered, he still refused to look at you. You were a bit shocked.

"You noticed?"

"it was pretty hard not to, you back away from me as if I would kill you." Gajeel laughed halfheartedly, and you felt a pain of guilt hit you.

"Sorry..." You apologized. Gajeel gazed at you intensely, but not enough to spread fear within you, enough to show that he was serious.

"It's fine. Have you always been scared though, you know, of me?" His question took another stab at you with guilt and you retreated your hand from him, but only for him to grab it with his. You didn't look at him, but your intertwined fingers as you slowly nodded at his question. You knew Gajeel was going to say something but you stopped him. You were finally starting to feel comfortable around him, you had to change the subject.

"Gajeel, you think I could have a go at playing?" You asked, pointing at his guitar. He looked down at it before you and nodded. He took the guitar strap off of him and placed the guitar in your hands. It was slightly heavy, but not too much where you weren't able to hold it. You put it in your lap just like Gajeel had just done and tried to mimic his hands.

"You play?" The question was simple just like how you imagine Gajeel would ask things.

"Nope, but I'm going to try." You smiled up at him and you saw him return it. It was cute actually, which was something you never thought you'd associate with him. Gajeel put his hands behind him and leaned backwards as he got comfortable. He watched as you uncertainly strummed the chords to create a god awful noise. Your face scrunched up in disgust but Gajeel laughed.

"Do this." Gajeel said as he leaned over and moved your fingers to the correct placement for the C-chord. You strummed this time, though it sounded better, your grip on the strings were weak and didn't make much of a difference.

"I don't think I'm good at this." You laughed a bit and scratched the back of your neck in embarrassment.

"I have an idea, why don't we play together?" Gajeel asked and you looked at him puzzled.

"Together?"

"Yes, together." Gajeel clarified, though you were still confused. He stood up and walked closer to you before sitting directly behind you. Gajeel then picked you up and placed you in his lap before he covered your hands with his. "See, together. I'll help you." He spoke, his breath hitting the back of your neck which was exposed thanks to your ponytail. You shivered a bit but didn't let it get to you.

The two of you began to play a song, though here and there were mishaps but you both laughed them off and kept going. Once the song ended the two of you fell into silence, a silence you were comfortable with. Actually, ever since he strummed the first chord on his guitar you never felt uncomfortable or scared since. It was hard to believe you were scared of him to begin with.

Gajeel took the guitar from your hands and placed it on the blanket next to you two. He then wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you down to lay with him. Gajeel was different from the others, a lot less sexual and a lot more affectionate, which was a surprise to discover. Gajeel spooned you on the blanket, his chest against you back, his arms tightly around your waist to keep you as close as possible. It was quite relaxing actually, and you enjoyed every second of it. Gajeel's lips came in contact with your neck and he left butterfly kisses all over you, causing you to laugh and squirm in his grip until you faced him.

"Gajeel stop." you whined though he still continued and didn't listen to your pleas. You looked up to the sky and noticed that the sun began to set and the light around you began to dissipate. You grabbed Gajeel's face so he would look at you, "Gajeel, stop. I have to go anyways. Lucy will kill me if she finds out I'm with you."

"I won't let her." Gajeel muttered, removing himself from your grip and snuggling closer into your neck.

"Gajeel," you said a lot sturdier causing the man to freeze, "I have to go which means you can't come with. Now let go." Gajeel did as commanded yet made sure you heard his whines as he did so. You sat up from the ground and shoved Gajeel off the blanket and collected it in your hands. "Now don't follow me." You said sternly but Gajeel tried his hardest to not let you. He sure was clingy, though it was kind of cute.

But in the end, he let up and the two of you parted ways, after you made sure he wouldn't follow your scent and track you down.

As you walked through the streets of Magnolia to where you were staying, you couldn't take your eyes off of the star lit sky. It was just so beautiful and mesmerizing, you found yourself stuck in the middle of the street unable to move. The surrounding lights drowned out a lot more stars than you liked and you wanted so badly to see them all. It may also take your mind off of the changes you were enduring.

You knew what was happening but chose to ignore it. Your whole life you spent away from other dragon slayers, that was why you weren't affected when the week came for mating. But you've been spending a significant amount of time with the guys and it was having an effect. You felt the grasp on your sanity slowly release until your hormones took full control, and it kind of scared you. But you didn't pay attention to that, you focused on the stars and hoped they'd release you from the frightening world around you.

You abandoned the path to your hotel room and made way towards the dark forest surrounding Magnolia. You hoped that you wouldn't be yelled at for not returning to your safe house and venturing into an unprotected forest. But you just had to, it was calling for you to observe the stars for hours. You walked into the forest, as far as you could until the lights from the town dissipated into nothing and you were only surrounded by darkness. You were satisfied once you couldn't see your own fingers. You gazed upward at a break in the surrounding trees and saw the magnificent stars and took a sharp intake of breath. It was perfect.

A loud bang rang through the forest, shaking the trees of any of the inhabitants as they flew away in a hurry. The sound wasn't too far away and curiosity took the better of you. The stars were disregarded above you as you ventured further towards the sound.

Standing in a clearing, hunched over as he caught his breath was the almighty S-Class mage, Laxus. His blonde hair that was usually spiked, was disheveled and slightly flat from the workout he was in the middle of doing. His usual purple dress shirt and black coat laid to the side of a tree, his bare chest glistening with sweat. His back was to you of course and as he breathed in and but you could see his defined muscles contract and shift along his body.

Sensing a change in the atmosphere he turned around to see you standing behind him, about ten meters away. As the two of you stared at each other, you began to blush from his lack of clothing. He was directly in front of you and you couldn't take your eyes off his abs that just begged for you touch.

Nothing you thought of did made any sense to you, but you found yourself doing it anyways. You began to walk towards Laxus, you hand slightly outstretched. Laxus made no move to escape you, he remained sturdy. Though his chest still went up and down as he proceeded to catch his breath. In only a few seconds your hand touched him, your fingers traced the lines of his abs and you couldn't move your eyes off of him.

Laxus never moved his gaze from you as you proceeded to touch him. But after only a minute he reached his hand down to your wrist and stopped you. Startled, you looked up at him, his intense gaze silencing any thoughts that might have entered your mind.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his mouth in a thin line.

"I-I..." You couldn't muster up a response. A vibrant blush reached your cheeks as you were extremely uncomfortable, yet hot at the same time.

"I heard about your time with the others, you made sure they didn't touch you. Yet the second you see me, you can't keep your hands off. Now why is that?" Laxus interrogated you and you grew even more flustered than before.

"I-I don't know." You finally said after a couple minutes of silence.

"Is it because the effects of the mating season are finally reaching you?" Laxus bent down to whisper in your ear. He was too close, your heart grew to beat too fast, and your breath hitched in your throat. "Do you finally want to mate?" In an instant, you were away from him. Your breath grew fast and sharp. Your face was flushed yet your features formed a scowl.

"How dare you? I would never want that, no matter what!" You shouted at him, although he made no sign to be effect by your tone, he however did give you a smirk. He probably enjoyed how angry you got at him.

"So, you deny that you touched me with what could only be described as lust, in your eyes?"

"Well, I mean, uhh." You were at a loss for words. But you knew that you couldn't lie. "No.." You said, your tone mimicking the sound of shame.

"So, you're saying that you do want to mate? You clearly didn't want to with the others, so that means only one thing. (Y/n), do you want to have sex with me?" He was too cocky, too arrogant, it annoyed you. But what scared you the most was that he almost sounded right. You were changing without your consent, you couldn't control yourself when it mattered.

"NO! I don't want to have sex with you! I don't want to have sex with anybody. I can't control myself and, it's, it's scary..." Your lips fell into a frown and you felt tears well up in your eyes. Laxus let go of his tense composure and lightly wrapped his large arms around your body. You were pulled into his lightly damp chest for reassurance.

"I'm sorry for being an ass, I couldn't imagine being in your position. Though knowing me, I'd probably like it." You chuckled at the man in front of you and wiggled yourself out of his grasp.

"I'm sure you would. Actually, how are you so under control?"

"(Y/n), how old are you?" The question was random and you didn't really understand why it mattered, but you played along anyways.

"19."

"I'm 23, four years older than you. I've had enough experience to get a handle on the urges. But also, I'm not a real dragon slayer like all of you. It was because of a lacrima that I have these powers, so the mating season doesn't affect me as much as it affects you."

"Makes sense I guess." You shrugged your shoulders.

"So why are you out here anyways, in the woods?" Laxus asked as he walked over to his pile of clothes to put them on.

"Oh right! I came to have a look at the stars, they're always so beautiful during nights like these." You looked back up at the sky and felt your tense body relax from just the sight.

"Hey, (Y/n)? Do you mind if I keep my shirt off, my shoulders are kind of sore?"

"Sure, I don't mind." You continued to look up at the stars. Laxus had walked up next to you and followed to where you looked. The two of you fell into a silence that you didn't really want to break, but something was bugging you and you just had to break it. "Laxus, if your shoulders are sore, could I maybe... massage them?"

Laxus was shocked by your sudden request but nodded his head anyway. He sat down on the grass cross legged. You kneeled behind him and gently placed your cold hands on his still warm back. You felt him shiver slightly at your touch as you began to move your hands.

At first you were gentle, slightly afraid you would harm the blond man in front of you. But as your fingers danced along his shoulder blades, you felt the tense composer in them dissipate and roamed freely. But suddenly, Laxus turned and stared into your (e/c) eyes.

"You're really good at that," he complimented, a blush darkening your cheeks.

"Then why did you stop me?" You asked.

"Cause your actions were turning lustful and I didn't want you to do something against your wishes."

"But what if I do want it?" You asked without wanting to.

"You don't, at least the real you doesn't. And sure, it would be nice to have you, but if I could I'd want the you that wasn't controlled by hormones." Laxus spoke his mind, lightly rubbing the side of your arm with his large hand.

"Thank you Laxus." You were thankful of his kind words and sincere actions.

"Now you need to go to bed, I can't have you losing sleep because of me." You nodded at Laxus and stood up fully, preparing to leave. But before you could Laxus grabbed your arm and pulled you back to him, his lips locked on your forehead. "Sleep well darling."

Laxus left you in the forest. Towards the end, he was sort of out of character but that was probably to do with the effect of the mating season. But it was sweet so you didn't really mind. Your forehead still tingled from the recent contact of his lips and you walked in a daze back to your hotel room.

The next morning you woke up with a groan. Your body felt unrecognizable and had this deep desire you've never felt before. As you showered and ate breakfast your mind hungrily thought of the five dragon slayer boys that you desired so much. You had to see them.

"Erza just let me see them!" You shouted at the red head. The entire time you spent at breakfast with the girl, you argued. You didn't understand the problem with seeing them, you could handle them all, you've done it before.

"For the last time, no!" Erza shouted as she washed her empty plate.

"I can handle them, it'll be fine." You tried to persuade.

"No, you can't. And why do you want to see them so badly anyways? Before you were all for being hidden away." Erza was catching onto your real intentions even before you did. To be frank, you had no idea why you wanted to see them at all.

"Why does it matter? I just need to see them, as simple as that."

"Well, the answer is no and that is final." Erza refused to speak with you about the subject after that, and she was sure to keep an eye on you too. The more and more time that passed, the more you grew frustrated. The feeling was overtaking you and all you could feel was the want to see and touch. No common sense remained in your troubled mind.

"Erza! The guys are getting restless, it's getting harder to contain them. Master Makarov was almost knocked unconscious by the lot!" Levy told the redhead franticly. Erza sighed and told the little bookworm to remain there and look after you as she planned on helping. But by then you had already escaped out the window.

You ran quickly to the guild, your heart pounded in your chest and your stomach grew with nerves. But most of all you were excited to see them, the reason behind your desires. You arrived before Erza, thankfully, as you knew she would be running too. You slammed the doors to the guild open, the lock laid broken on the ground beneath you.

The guild was in a complete mess, many of the members were teaming up against each dragon slayer, but they all were useless against the immense strength that the horny mages had. But upon your arrival, everyone stopped. The five boys froze in their tracks and slowly turned their heads towards you. At first there was a smile on your face. You had gotten what you wanted. But the five boys came at you like zombies ready to eat their prey. Your smile faltered and the excitement left you, only to be replaced with the fear you had felt at the beginning of the week.

"(Y/N)! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Erza shouted at the top of her lungs when she arrived, partially stopping the five guys from their stride towards you.

"I don't know, I should have listened to you. Just please help me." You cried out and fell to the ground. The thoughtful, gentle and caring men that you had encountered before were completely gone. They scared the living day lights out of you.

Erza shouted at Mira to hide you and keep you safe. Erza, alongside Gray, Makarov, Loke and Lucy all defended you. You didn't know what happened during the fight, for thankfully Mira had gotten you far away from the guild by then. Mira had brought you to an underground room in the middle of the forest. It had the guild mark on it and you concluded that it was a safe house you never knew about. Although you had realized you were safe, that didn't stop your body from shaking. Mira placed you down on a semi comfortable bed and gently placed an arm on your shoulder.

"(Y/n) you're safe now, there is nothing to worry about anymore, Erza will make sure of that." Mira's voice was always soothing and you were glad for that.

"I know, but, but..." You couldn't finish your sentence, what you've endured was too scary to put into words.

"I know." Mira said reassuringly and wrapped you up into a hug. She stroked your back soothingly and you couldn't help but cry into her shoulder. You hated it, you hated it all. You hated that you were the eye candy and a sexual destination for the five guys, who you knew would have never looked at you prior to this week. You hated that they lost control and for moments acted against their better judgment towards you. You hated that you were at the center of attention. You hated that you too were affected by the week, that you couldn't even trust yourself. You hated the amount of difficulty you put the others through just to keep you safe. And what you hated the most was that it wasn't a onetime thing, it would remain this way for a week of every year until you didn't know when. You hated it all.

...

"How is she doing?" You heard Erza's voice in the room surrounding you. You had fallen asleep in Mira's arms from all the crying you had underwent.

"She's been in shock. I feel so bad for her, she shouldn't have to go through this every year." Mira replied, her voice guilty.

"We all do, but there's nothing we can really do to stop it." That was Lucy's voice, you were glad to hear that she was alright. You slightly opened your eyes. Mira, Erza, Lucy and Levy stood in a circle to your left as they conversed.

"Well there is something she can do if she wants it to stop." Levy pointed out. The three other girls looked at her crazily.

"You can't really expect her to do that though, to pick one of them. I couldn't imagine being in her shoes right now." Lucy counters.

"Do what?" You asked, your voice slightly rasped because of your earlier crying.

"Oh, were you listening? It's nothing really, don't worry about it!" Mira tried but you were having none of it. If there was a way to stop that god awful week from ever happening again, you had to know what it was.

"No. What do I have to do to stop this week from ever happening again?" You rose from the bed and looked at the girls at eye level. There was determination in your eyes, something that none of the girls could ignore. They all looked at each other as they contemplated whether or not to tell you, but in the end, Levy sighed.

"Well to be honest, there is nothing you can do to stop this week entirely from ever happening again besides death, but there is a way to make it more tolerable."

"I don't understand."

"You have to choose one!" Lucy blurted out, it seemed as though she couldn't take the tension in the air. But you still had no idea what any of them were talking about.

"What do you mean, choose one?" Levy was the one who replied.

"If you chose one, it doesn't matter who, it would get the others off of you. Whoever you chose would mark you, therefor, marking you as their territory. None of the others would dare come near you during this time, but it would mean you'd belong to one of them... forever."

Everything Levy had said sounded outrageous, but you knew it was true. Levy was always the one for facts. The idea scared you to be honest, the idea of choosing one of them to be with forever was too soon and seemed utterly impossible. But it was the only way to make it easier for the future without hiding every year or ending your life. In the end, you knew, it had to be done.

"So, all I have to do is choose one?" You asked.

"(Y/n), you aren't possibly thinking of actually doing that, right?" Lucy gasped.

"It's the only way guys, to making it easier. I have to choose."

...

Again, sorry for it being so long. The first ending will be released in three days, so vote in the comments on who you want first!

Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeeee! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 50 11
It's been a while Fairy Tail. But I'm here to contribute to the collection of fanfiction. This is a story that lives with me despite getting over my...
1.7K 6 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...
488K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...
214K 3.4K 26
Here are a series of oneshots between you and your FairyTail crush! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment, thanks ^_^! Disclaimer: I do NOT ow...