Café Curious

By RT_Strawhat_Ninja

I never intended for this girl to become part of my life. I didn't think a girl like her and a guy like me co... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Small Hiatus
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Epilouge

18

125 9 3
By RT_Strawhat_Ninja

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: Guys. I finished the sword. Now. Enjoy the well deserved update. (I missed this.)

--

I walked back in to the house and sat down on the couch. I reclined on my back as Bepo lied down with a small teddy bear that Aka bought for him on the floor beside me. I flicked on the history channel and I drifted off in to a nap.

I was woken by the sound of sniffling. My eyes popped open and I looked over and saw Aka. She was kneeling beside me with tears running down her face. I sat up immediately, protective mode activating.

"Aka-ya? Darling, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" I asked, gently grabbing her shoulder with one hand and cupping her cheek with the other.

"L-Law..." her voice shook. I pulled her on to my lap and held her to my chest.

"Shhh, I've got you. Tell me what happened." I hummed to her softly. She gripped my shirt and buried her head in my chest. I stroked her cheek until she grabbed my arm.

"Let me see them." She said.

"What?"

"Let me see your scars, Law." She said. I blinked. Slowly, I raised my arm up so she could see. Tears began to pour violently down her face. I dropped my arm and brushed her tears away.

"Shhh, shhh, don't cry." I said softly, holding her tightly. She moved her head and buried her face in to my neck. I cradled her gently.

"How did you know about my scars, Aka-ya?" I asked. She dropped her hand to her pocket and handed me her phone. I took a look at the screen.

Mom: Aka, I need to tell you something. About Law.

Aka: what's up, mom?

Mom: on his under arm, by his tricep. There are selfharm scars.

Aka: what? No there aren't. I've looked over his body hundereds of times, Mom. There are no scars.

Mom: He showed them to me today at Lunch, Aka. If you don't believe me then look when you get home.

I looked at her.

"You already saw them before you told me to let you see them." I said. She nodded.

"You were sleeping with your arms behind your head. They're hard to miss when you actually look for them." She said quietly. I set her phone aside and pulled her closer, making her rest her head on my chest.

"When did you last do it?" She asked softly.

"The day before I first saw you in the café." I said. She sighed.

"Law, don't say things to make me feel better." She said. I moved and cupped her cheeks and looked deep in to her silver eyes.

"I'm not lying." I said. She stared at me. Her hands rested on my wrists as I brushed her tears away with my thumbs.

"Ever since I first saw you in that café five years ago, the only thing that has filled my mind is you. If I continued to hurt myself, then I wouldn't get to hold you like this. And the one thing I wanted more than anything in the world was to hold you." I said. Tears slid down her cheeks as she stared up at me. I rested my forehead against hers.

"Ssshhh. Don't cry. You're so much more beautiful when you smile." I whispered. She dove in to my chest and hugged me tightly.

"I love you, Law!" She cried. I wrapped one arm around her and stroked her hair with my free hand.

"I love you, too, Aka-ya. You're my whole world." I said. I lied back, holding her to my chest. I kept her head right where she could hear my heart beat.

"I'm right here, Aka-ya. And I always will be. I'll never leave you." I said. She cuddled in to me. I rubbed her shoulder softly. She sniffed.

"Sshhh, I've got you." I hummed to her. I reached down and gently removed the hair tie from the end of her braid and unfolded the strands of her hair and let her long hair fall over our bodies. She looked up at me and I pulled her glasses from her face gently. I sighed softly down at her.

"The most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life." I murmured. She smiled up at me softly. I stroked her cheek. She cuddled further in to me. I chuckled at her.

"I love you, my angel." I said. She smiled up at me.

"I love you, my tough warrior." She said. I smiled. Slowly, we drifted off in to sleep in each other's arms.

I dreamed of our wedding day. Aka walking towards me in a beautiful white dress with a bouquet of roses in her hands. A bright smile on her face as she looked up at me. Us exchanging our vows and sharing our first kiss as husband and wife.

We danced together and I couldn't pull my eyes away from her beautiful silver eyes with that one sliver of gold in her eye. My beautiful wife held tightly in my arms.

"May I cut in?" I heard a voice ask. I turned my head and felt my heart jump. Standing in front of me wearing a tuxedo, was Cora-san.

"Cora-san?" I asked.

"Of course you can, Daddy." Aka said softly. I stepped aside to let Cora-san dance with his daughter.

"Your sister is waiting for you over there." He said with a smile. I turned the direction her motioned to and saw my little sister, looking the same way she did when she was thirteen.

"Lami..." I said softly. She was wearing a dark purple dress and a silver clip with little diamonds was in her hair. She looked beautiful.

(A/N: that's Lami's dress)

"Hi, Niisan!" She said happily. I smiled at her. She looked over at Aka and Cora-san.

"She's really pretty, Law. And she's so nice, too." She said. I nodded.

"I'm glad you found her. Cora-san and I have been watching you both for a long time. When she kissed you at that ball, he was jumping around the cloud so much I thought we were gonna fall." She said with a giggle. I chuckled. She smiled up at me.

"I'm proud of you, big brother. Mom and Dad are, too. You've changed so much since when we were little. I know you'll take care of Aka-chan." She said. I smiled down at my little sister sadly.

"I wish you could have met her." I said. She grinned.

"Don't worry! Cora-san and I are gonna go to her dream when we're done here!" She said cheerfully. I chuckled at her.

"May I have this dance, Lami?" I asked her. She smiled happily up at me.

"Of course, Niisan! I love you!" She said. I smiled and kissed her head.

"I love you, too, little sister. I miss you." I said. After my dance with my little sister, Cora-san dragged me off to the side.

"Thank you, Law. For taking care of my baby. I'm so glad that she's found herself in your arms." He said.

"I'll always protect her, Cora-san. I love her more than anything in the world." I said. He pulled me in to a tight hug.

"I know you will, Law. Lami and I can both rest easy now that you two are together. Thank you, Law." He said.

"No, Cora-san. Thank you, for everything. For fighting for me, for looking after me, but also for you and Rosa-ya bringing her in to the world." I said, returning the hug.

After that, I woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 389 11
You live in a nice city with your dad and little brother. Your life is normal, but what happends when your life gets turned upside down by your mothe...
1.3K 7 9
This story will be about a girl y/n (you) who lives with her roommate Trafalgar Law. With having an uneasy friendship between the both of them things...
143K 5.7K 17
Honestly I'm not sure what to make of this one yet, my intention is to make it a story but I've only got one chapter thought through, it'll probably...
2.6K 25 19
This story about an young girl who had an wish and ended up in her favorite anime series. Little dose she have she starts having feelings for captain...