An Undiscovered Love ✔️

Galing kay breebaqbooks

Bella and Jacob have been really close since Edward left. But Edwards comes back and Bella is back with Edwar... Higit pa

Copyright
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Book!!
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
HAPPY NEW YEARS
30
New book
31
Skip(copyright stuff!)
5k
31
32
33
34
Sorry:(
18k
305 Followers
RANKED #1
35

10

1.4K 40 17
Galing kay breebaqbooks

Bella p.o.v
I got up and ate breakfast and went to pick Angela up to get our hair and makeup done in hair salon.
"Hey girl!" Angela said excitedly.
"Hey you excited" I said laughing.
"Seth is so hot! Have you seen those muscles? Oh girl he is so cute!" She said biting her lower lip.
"Yeah he is good looking" I said.
"Girl he is not just good looking he is like wow! Perfect! Mmmm that perfect body drives all girls crazy" she said.
"Okay watch it Ang he is still my best friend he is like a brother to me so don't get horny or anything on him cause he is still too young even though he is tall and doesn't act like a 16 year old" I said.
"I'm not doing anything more than a make out session I have dignity" she said laughing.
"I'm serious though. Don't be having sex with him" I said parking my car.
"But Bella..." she said.
"Just wait, get to know him don't just like him because if his looks" I said.
"Fine" she said.
"Good" I said.
After 2 hours of getting our make up and hair done we finally finish. I didn't put too much make up or made the lady do my hair too much I don't want Mike thinking I dress up for him.

Bella's make up.

Angela's make up.

Bella's dress.

Angela's dress.

Angela's hair

Bella's hair.
We drove to Jake's house to pick Seth up. Angela was dying to see him. She wanted him to see how good she looked. We arrive and I honked for him to come out. Seth and most of the pack came out. My heart sunk when I noticed that Lizzie was with Jake holding hands, I guess she did forgive him easily after all. Ugh why does it have to hurt so much. I can't even look at him without my heart shattering.
"Bella..." Angela said. She knew about me liking Jake but she can't say anything cause they will hear. Super hearing.
"Say one word and you are dead Ang ok" I said looking at her.
"Yes ma'am" she said.
"Wait Bella what happen to ur wrists?" Angela  said grabbing them.
"Oh shit I forgot, I need ur makeup I'll cover it on our way there quick Ang" I said and she took out her makeup.
"What happen?" She whisper yelled. Seth was still talking to Leah.
"Lizzie. I'll tell you later" I said quickly grabbing it and putting some make up on it. Angela helped me and it look good, you content see it.
"That bitch did that to you!" She said angrily putting her make up away.
"Yes I'll tell you why later and don't be doing a drama here, you don't want to ruin your 200$ and 2 hour piece of art. I said referring to the makeup and hair.
"You are right but that bitch has her days counted I'll beat her ass for you" she said.
"Nothing. You will do nothing" I warned.
"I'm doing something Bella trust me" she said.
"Okay shut up he is coming" I said getting out of the car. Mike is supposed to pick me up and we will leave together from Jake's house. I got off and started walking, my heels weren't really tall because I'm clumsy.
"Hey Bella" Seth said kissing my cheek.
"Hey, know watch what you do throughout the night you hear me young man" I said.
"Whatever Bella" he said laughing and I laughed too.
"Be careful with my truck and don't forget to wait for me after the party" I said walking away.
"Okay thanks Bella see you at prom" Angela said. I made my way to the house and Paul along with Quill had their mouths open.
"Close your mouths before you catch a fly" I said laughing and patting both of their shoulders. Lizzie gave me a dirty look while Leah was just smiling st me.
"Okay Bella can u keep an eye out for Seth you know so we won't..." she said looking at me.
"Yeah I will don't worry, you sure you don't want to go I have an extra ticket from Ed-" I said and stopped myself from saying his name.
"No im good" she said.
"Please I don't want to be alone with Mike" I begged.
"I'm sorry Bella I'm busy today" she said.
"Quill? Paul? One of you Want to come to prom with me?" I asked.
"Are you asking us out? Paul asked flirting smirking.
"Well if that's what it takes for one of you to accept then yes I'm asking you guys out so who wants to go?" I asked.
"I'll go!" Paul said.
"Okay go change, didn't Seth have the tozudo I bough him that didn't go with Jess dress?" I asked.
"Yeah closet" Leah said pulling him to the house to quickly change him before Mike came.
"You do know Paul likes you right?" Quill said laughing.
"Yeah okay sure" I said.
"No really Jake and Paul once fought over you" he said whispering and Jake hit his head.
"Interesting I guess" I said laughing.
"Just don't try to flirt with him because he might just imprint on you" he said seriously while whispering.
"Can he do that?" I asked worriedly.
"Sure he can" he said.
"What happens with me do I like fall in love with him?" I asked.
"No you don't have to but he does" he said.
Jake was close enough for me to lean in and say.
"Can that happen?"
"He is just joking. Imprinting happens with anybody even a stranger" he whispered.
"So no risks?" I asked.
"Well you always run risks coming to a house full of wolves that haven't imprinted yet but I guess you are safe" he said.
"So he cant imprint on me?" I said.
"I don't think so" he said.
"Jake! You are not helping" I whisper yell.
"I'm just joking" he said laughing and Lizzie pushed me away from Jake while still holding his hand.
"Quill don't say that kind of stuff it scares me" I said hitting his side ribs.
"Sorry your expression was priceless" he said laughing.
"Haha very funny" I said as I saw Mike's car pull to Jake's house.
"Umm Paul please tell me you are ready" I said.
"I'm ready. What? So anxious to see me already" he said smirking while coming out of the house.
"No just the Mike is here and I don't want to go alone now let's go" I said walking. Mike got off the car and walked over to me.
"Hey Bella, you look beautiful" he said.
"Yeah thanks" I said awkwardly.
"Your are truly a precious diamond" he continued.
"Stop that what are you Shakespeare" I said.
"Okay sorry, shall we get going" he said offering his arm.
"Actually Mike, I have to tell you something" I said.
"What?" He asked.
"Paul is coming with us to prom" I said slowly and nervously.
"What! Bella he doesn't even go to our high school" he whine.
"I know but I had an extra ticket and-" I began.
"You don't want to go alone with me to the dance is that it?" Mike asked a little angrily.
"No..no is not..not that it's just he is my plus one" I said.
"Bella there is no plus one in prom. You go in pairs" he said pulling me away from the house.
"Mike I'm sorry but I can't just tell him that he can't go now" I said.
"Why not? You and I are suppose to go alone not with him. He will ruin everything" he said.
"No he won't. We agreed to go as friend only. One more friend won't ruin the party" I said.
"Bella" he said angrily.
"He either goes or I don't go at all" I said
"Are we ready to go?" Paul came from behind me.
"Yeah we are, come on" I said pulling him.
"Bella what happen to your wrists?" Paul asked. I was paralyzed. Scared what am I suppose to tell him.
"Umm what are you talking about, get in the backseat" I said hiding my wrists.
"Let's go!" Mike said slightly hitting the car before going inside it. The car drive was silent. Paul kept staring at
me.
"I tried make short conversations with Mike but he was too pissed to talk. We finally arrived and Paul went inside the party.
"At least he won't hang out with us all night" mike said.
"I'm sorry Mike" I said.
"It's fine I just don't want him near us" he said helping me out of the car.
"I don't promise you anything" I said. He ignore my comment and brought me inside the party
2 hours later
I was tired and Mike had tried to kiss me all night. I kept an eye an Seth every once in a while. I found Seth and Angela making out in a corner but I didn't do anything as long as it stays a make out session. A slow and romantic song started playing and Mike wanted me to at least dance with him once since I hadn't all night.
"Fine" I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. It was so wired having somebody so close to me that wasn't Jake. He was so close it felt invading but I didn't mind I need to get use to the fact that Jake doesn't like me anymore. The song was "A thousand Years". We err dancing slowly. I just paid attention to the lyrics, it felt just right for my feelings. Everything reminded me of Jake. The song made me feel like I had him so close to me, probably because he is deep inside my heart and I'm not willing to let him out.
I noticed that Mike started leaning. Maybe if I kiss Mike I will forget about Jake and stop getting use to his kisses cause they won't happen ever again. I closed my eyes and let his lips touched mine, i kissed back slowly trying to maybe find feelings for Mike, but nothing. Kissing him was like kissing the air, I felt nothing. He kissed me urgently and I want gentle and sweet. I pulled away
"Sorry Mike I can't" I said walking away quickly. Paul saw me and quickly caught up to me.
"Bella what was that? You okay?" He asked.
"Paul I need to be alone" I said walking further away from the party. The song kept playing.
"Bella..." he said.
"Please" I said.
"I'll be close if you need me" he said walking away.
I sat down. Mike's kiss was nothing. The last time I kissed Jake by heart was beating out of my chest and it surreal, but I have to get Jake out of my thoughts. I know that what I did with Mike wasn't right, but I need to know that what I felt for Jake was love.
"Bella" Mike said.
"Mike I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you do that now you are going to think that we can be something else" I said getting up.
"No Bella. I know now that you don't like me. That kiss you gave me I felt things, but i know you didn't. I know you tried though. Thank you for trying. Don't worry nothing will change" he said hugging me. I hugged him back.
"Want to get back to the party we still have like 3 hours left leafs make the best of it" I said.
"Okay" he said. The rest of the party I spend it thinking about Jake. About how lucky Lizzie was to call him boyfriend. To hold his warm hand, to be in his warm embrace. To be kiss by those lips that were sweet and soft. Mike dropped us off and left. I thank him and he hugged me saying
"Thank you for tonight Bella."
"I'm sorry again" I said.
"No problem. Friends?" He said.
"Friends" I said and he let go and left.
"Bella what was that in the party?" Paul asked.
"Nothing just wanted to know something" I said.
"Well pretty nice way to figure out your feelings" he said laughing.
"Yeah" I said.
"Now your wrists? What happen?" He asked.
"Ohh..umm..nothing happen I .. fell and hurt my wrists" I said.
"And that's why they have finger marks"he said.
"It's nothing I got in a fight with this girl and that's it. It's my problem" I said.
"And maybe this girl may just happen to be Lizzie" he said.
"No it's not her. A girl at school, it was a problem from my life okay stop asking questions" I said.
"Just wait till I tell Jacob" he said.
"You don't tell Jake anything okay. All you going to do is worry him for something I got myself into. You better not tell him" I said looking at him.
"What are going to do if I tell him?" He asked.
"I'll make fun of you for having a crush on me" I said.
"What? No okay find I won't tell. Btw I like someone else now" he said.
"That girl at the party. She is cute I know her I have her in chemistry. I'll get her number for you. Your welcome" I said walking towards the house waiting for Seth and Angela to come with my car.
"Thanks Bella" he said. I saw Jake and Lizzie making out in the couch as we came in. She was on top of him kissing and touching his abs. He had his arms wrap around her waist locked in place. Kissing her lips.
"Let's wait outside" I whisper.
"NO BELLA WHY? AND YES THE PARTY WAS GREAT" he yelled coming in and interrupting their make out heated session. So much for 16 years old.
"I hate you" I whisper.
"I love you too Bella" Paul said. Lizzie was overjoyed to know that I saw them making out. Showing me that Jake is her's.Jake looked uncomfortable.
"Sorry to interrupt we are just waiting for my car. Seth and Angela are not here yet" I said looking down st the floor as I sat down next to Paul.
"No need to explain yourself Bella" Paul said.
"You must have Left Mike crazy with the-" I cover his mouth.
"Yeah crazy with the look in his face because of how pissed he looked" I said.
"Yeah he did look mad but thanks for taking me" he said.
"Yeah no problem" he said. Lizzie was fixing her hair and putting her shoes on smirking. She got up.
"Sorry about that we thought you guys were coming later in the night" he said cleaning her mouth. Ugh do you have to brag how good Jake Kisses
I know. She left and Jake went with her to drop her off.
"Paul we shouldn't have interrupted. How embarrassing" I said once they left.
"Well I wasn't  going to let them make out while there is a lady present. That's rude, plus I'm tired I wasn't going to wait outside standing for another hour" he said.
"Whatever" I said laughing.
I finally heard a honk and quickly got up.
"Bye Paul thanks for coming with me to prom I will never forget your sacrifice" I said giving him a quick hug.
"Yeah no problem at least I went to prom. Cause I'm not having any since I'm not going to graduate" he said laughing. I smiled and went outside. Seth and Angela were gone. My car was just park. I was walking to my car when I felt a warm and big hand grabbed my wrist.
"Owww" I said pulling my hand away.
"Oh sorry Bella" Jake said confused.
"Oh Jake hey" I said.
"What's wrong with your wrist?" He asked.
What am I going to do know?
Hope you like the chapter bye
Bri❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

331K 3.1K 71
Throughout this novel Renesmee Cullen and her family go through a lot. Renesmee finds out Jacob has imprinted on her and they finally get together, R...
24.6K 544 23
(Sequel to Midnight!) "I gave you my heart, only to have it broken." After Bella runs off leaving Edward confused and heartbroken, he goes to Abby f...
282 19 17
Despite the fact that at one point he spit in Carlisle's face and said no to the idea, despite the fact that she yells at him in her thoughts, Edward...
13K 645 34
This is a story of Bella Swan, but it's different. This takes place after Eclipse. I'm not using Renesmee, because I think it sort of ruins the roman...