You Gotta Not {On Hold}

By A_Change_Of_Heart

"I heard you're a player so lets play a game" she said with a smirk. He raised an eyebrow showing he's inter... More

You Gotta Not
You Gotta Not
No Scrubs
How To Be A Heart Breaker
Move
She's Kinda Hot

Here

278 17 11
By A_Change_Of_Heart

Being "empowered"
Is not the same as
...Being a "bitch"
...Having
"Something To say"
is not the same as
...Having
"A bad attitude"

-Ariana Grande

___________________________

"Okay class remember to read pages 1-4 and answer the questions in complete sentences. Please also note that this assignment is worth 40% of your homework grade" my English teacher, Ms. Adams says as we all packed up our stuff hearing the bell. Lunchtime, One of my favorite parts of the day why? Because no work is involved. The teacher opened the door and the whole class flew out and I chuckled a bit before getting up and walking out to see Louis checking his watch waiting at my classroom door making me sigh in a annoyance.

"What are you doing here Tomlinson"

"Princess it's daddy or sir to you and besides I'm just doing what you said you wanted to do" he walks up to me and gently rubbed the bare skin of my arm with his thumb.

"Yeah not gonna happen and no i didn't forget stupid I just wasn't expecting you here" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"Whatever you say"

"Can we go now I'm hungry" I interrupted seeing he was about to say something else. He opened his mouth before closing it and nodded.

"Sure babe let's go" he trailed his fingertips down my arm before locking out fingers together. I shot him a smile that he instantly returned and started walking.

As we entered the lunch room, we both walked to the line that was surprisingly short and picked up our trays grabbing some napkins and made our way towards our table where are friends are at. Lucy instantly spotting us raising up her right brow with a smirk. We quickly dropped our hands and he smirked before walking to the a empty seat where him and his idiot friends are sitting and I sat down next to him where my friends where considering we all share the same tables based off of the fact that we all are athletes, our popularity on the schools pyrmid is high although I couldn't give two shits about that.

"Hey guys" we both said​ at the same time causing Liam to look at us.

"Sup Tommo, Poopey" he smirked making everyone laugh as I groaned and threw a grape at him.

"I told you not to call me that" he laughed and blew me a kiss making me chuckle and blew one back.

"So Jade" I turned my attention to Jesy.

"Yeah Jes?"

"Heard Strut has his eyes on you" she told me making me blush knowing my liking towards him.

"I doubt it"

"Well then look" Ashton said point to someone behind me. I shot him a confused looked before turning around to see Jed staring at me biting his lower lip spinning his pencil in his hand making me blush harder and turn around.

"Oh my god" I squealed making them chuckle as Louis rolled his eyes.

"Jade wanna go to a party tonight?" Louis asked me cutting me off from freaking out. I shot him a look and he looked back at a bored expression.

"Uh sure I guess" he clicked his tounge and nodded.

"Alright," he put a few fries in his mouth. "It starts at nine so and wear something cute and revealing" he looked at me up and down licking his lips making me shake my head as his failing attempt to be flirting.

"Alright"

-

I got out of the shower wrapping myself in a fluffy towel before going to my sink and started brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I spit out the now foamy paste rinsing both my mouth and toothbrush before putting it away and walking out of the bathroom. Sitting on my make up station, I set my laptop down opening Skype and saw 3 of my favorite girls pop up.

"Hey Jade" Perrie, Jesy and Leigh harmonized.

"Hey, you guys getting ready too?" I asked seeing the fact that they we're also attending the party tonight.

"Yup we all just got on not to long ago" jesy explained and I hummed opening up the drawer that contains all my makeup.

"So what are you wearing?" I asked looking at them to see they all was in a similar state as I was.

"I'm wearing a white cocktail dress" explained Leigh.

"I'm wearing that denim style dress and jacket we all brought last week" explained Jesy who was currently blow drying her hair.

"I'm wearing a white skin tight one sleeve dress that makes my eyes pop and my ass curvey" Perrie explains and we all laughed at a sexual comment made by Jesy.

"I'm just gonna wear a lace sleeved crop top and ripped high wasted shorts that has my butt hangs out a bit cause why not" I stated and Jesy laughed even more.

"You gonna have Strut on his knees" Leigh said.

"More like Jade on her knees" Jesy replied making me scream.

"Oh so I see your a screamer" she added making me blush as the others laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Jessica" she just laughed even more and I sighed defeatedly.

"Love you hoe" she tells me making chuckle as I got started on my makeup primer.

"Love you too slut" I replied making.

After a while we all soon stopped talking, sometimes singing along to the music that Pez had put on a while ago.

Perrie was baking her face so she decided to curl her hair while she was waiting. Leigh was contouring her face smiling as her chubby cheeks (which I personally love) slimmed down to her liking. Jesy was fixing her eyebrows and I was working on my eyes going for a double winged eye and a natural color eye shadow.

Once I was finished I put on some settings spray before getting up and walked towards the edge of my bed where my I set my outfit. I put on matching black bra and panties lotionting up my body before putting on my outfit. I placed knee high socks on my feet before sitting back down where I was seeing the other girls was almost done.

"Body glitter or no?" I asked to no one in particular. They all hummed a yes and I nodded before spraying body glitter all over my neck and legs before fixing my hair. Feeling lazy, I just brushed my tangled hair making it fluffy.

"Okay done" Leigh said once she was done filling up her plump lips with red lip liner.

"Same"

"Jinx"

"Jinx" me and Leigh smiled as we watched our two nutcases of friends arguing over who called out same first. I was about to say something when I heard my phone ding. With a confuse look, I quickly opened up my messages seeing a new text from Louis.

From: Jade's Master 💦👅

R u ready yet I'm outside BBY

I cringed at the way he text but replied.

To: Jade's Master 💦👅

Why exactly are you at my house you creeper

Okay remind me to change his name on my phone because ew

From: Jade's Master 💦👅

Bcuz I'm pckin u up

To: Jade's Master 💦👅

Are you already here or something

From: Jade's Master 💦👅

Yes now hury

To: Jade's Master 💦👅

Whatever

With a sigh, I locked my phone and looked at the girls who have me a confused look.

"I'm heading out now guys I have a ride see you there?" They all yelled at a bye expect for jesy who told me not to have car sex until the third date. That kinky shit. With a sigh, I got up closing my laptop putting on my black knee high heels and fluffed up my hair a little more before grabbing my black purse that was hanging on my wall placing my phone inside and put on a few rings before heading out to see a black Range Rover parked outside of my place. I quickly got in seeing the door was open and buckled myself up.

"Damn girl" Louis said with a smirk eyeing me up and down.

"Yeah yeah Tommo just drive" with a nod he pulled out and we was on our way.

-

•Jade's Outfit•

Continue Reading